Was she is Busan? I just came back from Busan! :(

At least i tried Goobne Chicken and got its flyer as my souvenir :lol:

IMG_5346_zpsstivtbhg.jpg

Spoiler

IMG_5343_zps5o0m9ggc.jpg

18945237_10211394088901034_1159812751_n_

The flyer has her signature on it!! lol. It was actually pasted on a random house's gate and I went to take it. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 8

On 6/6/2017 at 2:50 PM, uknowahah said:

Was she is Busan? I just came back from Busan! :(

At least i tried Goobne Chicken and got its flyer as my souvenir :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_5343_zps5o0m9ggc.jpg

18945237_10211394088901034_1159812751_n_

The flyer has her signature on it!! lol. It was actually pasted on a random house's gate and I went to take it. :sweatingbullets:

No, she wasn't, we're talking about the possibility of a fansign by Kolping which might be in Busan.

Haha glad you got some SHJ souvenir back. When I was there, I couldn't even find anything related to her.....:(

Daenggi Meori FB update.

• Like 5

It's TGIF. No news of her these few days. I think she's the 1st celebrity i know that has no interviews or whatsoever after winning a prestigious award. Her company doesn't take this opportunity to promote her more during her heydays. Perhaps i look at the positive side of this low profile of her that she stays humble and doesn't change her image even after reaching her peak of success. I still hope she doesn't take a break too long although i understand that there are other things in life take higher priority than fame and career. Secretly hoping she found her mr right by now, haha. Second half of the year dramas casting news should be gradually released from now onwards. I'm still curious if KES will scout for her. If it's for next year, the wait is even longer.

• Like 7

I just logged in, and saw some update posted.:) it's been awhile hyunjinnies...thanks for all updates.

@angel2013 omo... she look so pretty:o did she has a lunch in restaurant or just doing a shooting?look at her dressed.

@justright i hope at least she is considering a project now. So it won't take more long way to the preparation etc before it aired. Kdramas on 2017 not hit as last year, hope will find it later at the end of year.

Btw, i saw this pic a few days ago. Is the ig owner a Hongkong's singer/actress? Seems she is a fans of SHJ.

• Like 5

Haha, good to see new photos of her.

@anggun11, glad to see your post again. After a quick check, Bondy Chiu is a hk singer/actress but i think she's not as popular as singer/actress like Sammy Cheng, Kay Tse...

Nowadays i don't find any nice drama to watch.

• Like 7

Seo Hyun Jin spotted,  with Yang Dong Gun (Heo Seung Po in The Three Musketeers) i like his funny character in TTM:lol:. Wonder what was she doing there?

"Ms. Hyun-jin who has met in a long time while visiting the short filming director by Goo Hye Sun. Yang Dong Geun sunbaenim~i gave a picture with Ha Jun~our baby who received a lots of joy today!! #10 month baby # short film # certifying shot."

@justright glad to know oversea's actress admires her, hope she more recognize internationally. Ah, It will be good if Jump consider to hold a fanmeet...

@supergal99 thanks for translation..it so cute... her wink:wink:

I only rewatch SHJ's drama after finished KDSBH. I watched KDSBH without any skip, only 1 or 2 scenes...enjoy the whole of drama, acting from pro actors just wow... the story line is different from mostly saeguk, for sure the chemistry... Seo Hyun Jin-Jo Hyun Jae:wub: i can't pick who her best parter among her dramas, they all have different charm. Now i don't mind if she pick saeguk for her next project:D

• Like 10

Hi guys! Been so long. I miss you T^T

Sorry I didn't visit often, life been busy lately. I'll try harder to pay visit in the future. Like someone said before most of hyunjinies are on twitter (and so do i hehe) cause it seems easier, i guess? 

So lately, i've been keeping my eyes for other korean actress and i quite following her, and this actress is not taking any project as well as she take sometime to rest after her last drama, just like our hyunjin. The funny thing is her fandom reminds me of u guys as both of us fall into despire waiting for the next project of our fave person. Yeah but i can say we suffer much more then that actress fandom tho, since she update her social media quite frequently. Her fandom be like "omg, where is sheee?", "i need heeerrr" , "i think it's time for her to take some project", or "she's been ninja for too long". It is so funny how much i can relate to them, and how similar our situation with them (her agency do not taking good care of her as well, just like our almighty Jump do). But to think of it, u guys are much stronger and much more mature handling these situations cause we are literally wait wayyyyy longer than them, without any social media update. It makes me proud of u guys! *Heart heart

Oh, about KES new drama, I don't know guys. I'm not really a fan. Her works are good, but not "my-good" tho. Dots, flat. sooo flat. Goblin, ok it was actually really good but it just didn't get me attached to it (unlike aohy! good gracious, i was so invested to it), i barely even finish goblin till now, i'm still at episode 5, and it's been months. BUT, if she offers hyunjin a role and hyunjin ok with it, i guess we all are definitely, officially in, cause we gotta admit that hyunjin has a really good eyes at deciding her next work and she never disappoint us even once. On the other hand, if kes offer her a role and hyunjin decline it, it means kes next work is not as much of a good work for us to see (ups, i sound so rude. Sorry writer-nim). I think I'll just keep my faith on uri hyunjin no matter what. 

And i read that someone mentioned they want jo in sung to partner up with hyunjin for her next project : oh god darling! Me too! I've been dreaming about it for a really long time, long way before the time hyunjin going ninja. I was so excited when she said she's considering a melo, all i thought is just one name for her co-star, jo in sung ofc! But well, for now, as long as hyunjin decide her next project asap, I'll be happy no matter who the co-star is.

Sorry for my long rant guys, it's just been to long since i wrote here, and (u know) i'm a liiiittle bit too chatty as a person. And whoever u are, thank u for reading my long *ss rant till the very end. Haha.

Love u hyunjinies :))

• Like 10

This manager reopened her acc? she went private a while back. but then at least we can see cute Hyunjin selfie haha

@hyunjingogogo annyeong glad to see you, its ok to spazz and write a lot about HJ here or your thoughts for her bec its SHJ thread hehehe. For me I can only pop and go right now bec real life has finally caught up with me and I am 'drowning' in projects unlike @supergal99 who is still lucky to be able to be drowning in dramas. I haven't watch any kdrama since Tunnel ended......and like you yeah I find it easier to pop into twitter to check especially when I am so busy.

@anggun11 kyaa I love that selfie of hers. So close up and you can see the skin is so good, I won't dare to take such close up shots hahaha

• Like 5

@hyunjingogogo It's glad to read long post since this thread keep silent these days. Seems we have same taste, maybe bec of that we became fan of Seo Hyun Jin?:D i love all her dramas, good script, storyline, acting, chemistry, directing, all contents of her drama amaze me. Maybe Let's Eat storyline not as good as others but certainly the concept about foods and eat, combination of culinary and drama, enough good for me plus sweet chemistry between three main leads. As you said that she has good eyes to choose good script/drama, i believe her choice^_^ ...."Writer-nim please give her many good sricpt:expressionless:

@angel2013 I always have thought if she gathered with her staff, that she was planning or doing a project-_-

@Pointree OMG, this virus really dangerous, it is spreading anywhere even has attacked a company. I heard attacker will asked the owner to pay amount of money to restore their datas. I hope it doesn't hamper work their artist. Backup your datas, my friend has attacked by this virus.

• Like 5

There aren't any updates lately, so I watched AOHY again. Last time, there were only English sub available, but this time I watch in my language. I was touched by her performance more:bawling:

I miss her news but I kind of like her style. She used so much power in past year. Standing on the spotlight is honorable but a bit tiring. I hope she will recharge her energy up to 100% soon.

Let's see what drama I shoud watch next. I wanna  watch Soo Baek hyang again, but...108 episodes...umm:wacko: that's tough.

• Like 6

@saku08 nice to see new post when i gonna to login. Seems my languange is fastest, only different few hours after eng sub released, because so many subbers gave contribution on subbing. Yes, it's more fun to watch with own language.

After finished Soo Baek Hyang, i continued to rewatch her another saeguk The Three Muskeeter. I wasn't too attached by crown couple before, but now i like them very much. Maybe my respond too slow to realize their cute chemistry.

My wishing that maybe tvn will continue other season of TTM, please-_- but, give more screen time to Kang Yoon Seo.

• Like 6