Oh It is Oh Hae Young's birthday today 5/22/17.  I see greetings from our friends at twitter :):wub: it's #HappyOhHaeYoungDay!!  And what a beautiful commemoration of OHY birthday since our dear Seo Hyun Jin won Best Actress at Baeksang Awards for her role as Oh Hae Young in "Another Oh Hae Young".

giphy.gif

Cr: Peachtree @seolnan_501

DAXBrzaUIAANlIx.jpg:small

cr:라떼 @latte227

• Like 5

Remembering scenes from Oh Hae Young at #HappyOhHaeYoungDay.  Her character is truly remarkable and only Seo Hyun Jin can be Oh Hae Young.

Thanks to Everlasting @Everlasting_SHJ , for making these two beautiful collections of oh hae young fan vids:)

Happy sunshine Oh Hae Young

Resillience in the face of adversities

• Like 10

A more defined SHJ photo from earlier scan copy for Marie Claire pictorial

Truly beautiful !!

DASYWQ2UIAA-H9n.jpg:small

Cr: 연우 @shadowgirl227/ Everlasting @Everlasting_SHJ

Spoiler

Another scan copy from Marie Claire pictorial

DARAHHjUwAAjyEC.jpg:small

Same earlier post

DARAHHkUMAABSPw.jpg:small

Cr:숨결 @S_G_7012

Have a fruitful week ahead everyone! Take care Hyunjinies!:)

• Like 10

Looks like TVN fooled us-_- Turns out she wasnt there for the episode of Life Academy.She just gave a brief interview about Jeon Hye Bin.I saw a few comments about how SHJ wasn't shown at all. Really disappointed :ph34r: 

@d2wach Is it Hae-young's bday today?Time sure goes by fast.

The most awkward birthday ever.Lol

• Like 6

Spoiler

More videos from the event, held at Shilla hotel. wow lots of media coverage since its a new product launch. I love her in this straight bonded hair look and white dress is nice even though it does not accentuate her shape.

• Like 8

@angel2013 @jenn96 it's a #HappySeoHyunJinDay today as well. :)

I feel especially proud and joyful for Seo Hyun Jin. Many of the bigwigs in the Fashion and  Beauty Industry are present and featured short vid clips of her on their IG accts.  Plus she's looking extra lovely, youthful and pretty today at Estee Lauder's new product Micro-Algae Nutricious launching event.  

Aside from Harperbazaarkorea, marieclairekorea, singlesmagazine vid clips which were posted by angel, here are some more...

Cosmopolitankorea

Instylekorea

Wkorea

Ellekorea

Spoiler

Noblessekorea

Not a fan of her white dress tho'. It's a bit loose on her.  I wish her Stylist would do much much better in the future.:)  

• Like 9

Annyeong....:D

wow... there's a lot new SHJ's updates:) even though i wish to hear about her drama casting the most.

@angel2013 I miss do spazzing about SHJ too...:lol:

@justright agree, her arm look a bit muscular. Maybe she does exercise or volunteer work make her so.

i haven't watch her appearance on TvN show @supergal99 @jenn96 they very clever to used Seo Hyun Jin for promotion. I hope she keep appear in another shows.

@Pointree too bad there's no her interview...-_- one of rare items from her.

@d2wach @riens311 i enough satisfied with her dress, but not much. It's like their theme for the event, nature and beauty. She looks like both, nature and beauty with this appearance.

and yeah i love the straight hair, make me miss my Solnan:rolleyes: she become one of my most favourite character.

• Like 6

@d2wachhaha you're right its SeoHyunJin day as well and yes there are many well-known media, magazines etc there, found another one by Grazia Korea..and also a simple update by Jump-_- and pic taken from news like us, I wonder don't they have anyone who follow her and take her photos?

@anggun11 nice to see you again

• Like 9

Wow! I haven't click so many likes in a day in IG before. Aside from posts by estee lauder, agatha paris, there are so many magazines and beauty, fashion writers and makeup artists. You can see positive comments by famous professionals from other countries.

I like her straight hair and i've always like her longer hairstyle. Glad that she's keeping it long. Her white dress is good as long as it's not too oversize. She was cute in showing "W" to wkorea video taker.

Why marie claire and harpers bazaar refer to milk caramel27 as her account? Nobody told them it's a fan account i presume.

• Like 5

712110250501.jpg

210121151002.jpg

http://mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/news/newsView.php?news_seq_no=3233359&page=1

Seo Hyun-jin, what is the secret of honey skin? "A careful basic care is important"

Seo Hyun-jin's picture was released. 
Seo Hyun-jin, who acted as a charming actress in the recent drama 'Romance Doctor Kim Sabu', unveiled a picture with her beauty brand 'ESTEE LAUDER' through 'Marie Claire' in June issue. 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, jenn96 said:

Her face tho :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah just saw this morning :lol: having a bad hair day? she seems to say :tongue:

This is from the DVD commentary of the movie :"Because I Love you" and below

She didn't participate but they call her on the phone ^_^

• Like 7