I become crazy:tongue:i tryed to figure hyun jin arrival to korea
the last publication was 16 hours ago in IG so ,i do think that a direct flight to Seoul will be  from the capital of Argentina
it  means another two hours until the capital

Besides the airport time of two hours or more as the plane took off,I considered two hours time :D
Seoul plane take  almost 22 hours time from Argentina 
So we have  16 -2-2= 12 h

and 22-12=10h

so HYUNJIN  arrival will be about 10 h from this time i post this 

if we have only this conditions :D

• Like 6

2 hours ago, samaf said:

you may think this so much,but i was thinking it will be good idea
if hyunjin act in musical movie like LA LA LAND:)

It was the “Star of the Sea Youth Festival” stage in January 2002(near their debut time). The festival hosted by The Roman Catholic Diocese of Incheon. There were performances by M.I.L.K and some other POP singers and dance groups. One important point is – ‘Crystal’ was their follow-up song after their title song ‘Come to me’ so their performances of the song commenced on May 2002. You can easily notice that their choreography of this song is quite different than their later stages and MV.

In their official – later -  choreography, Hyunjin’s role became more more important.

Edited by Pointree
  • Like 8

17 hours ago, d2wach said:

I understand why Seo Hyun Jin loves to  travel.  One article  has this to say about travelling..

Travel fills you up with new knowledge and experiences, one that may have the potential to completely shift your perceptions about the world and your outlook on life. The continuous feeling of refreshment while travelling leaves a calming effect on you and enable you to channelize your thoughts in the positive direction.

Travel enriches one's heart, soul and mind...

Wow, i never have a thought about that such benefit of doing travel, only think it's for refreshing.

"shift your perceptions about the world and your outlook on life" that's such a good persuasive words. My country have so many beautiful places that worthy to be explored, but i rare doing travel only at some events or homecoming. Now, i want to do it more often. 

No wonder SHJ always cheerful even when she feel tired in her busy time.:)

• Like 7

@Pointree are you HJ fan from MILK days? you sure have lots of her info from the past, thank you very much for sharing it here.

@samaf don't fret too much over it B) are you playing detective? haha she will appear when she due to appear lol at least we know she will appear on Mar23 for fansign and maybe hopefully for VIP premiere of HanSukKyu new movie "Prisoner"- I mean she have to be there to support 'Teacher Kim' right? :tongue:

@d2wach I'll never forget her happy face when she was there at Iguazu falls when I watched the travel program. She was like a little kid so amazed and giddily happy. I think I will be like her too if I'm there.(that pic was awesome capturing her happiness)

• Like 8

JHB just updated her ig 2hours ago .Either they are still in Argentina or that was a throwback photo :D .Hi nice to meet all of you here .I am a new  fan of SHJ since RDTK  .Currently this girl is my favourite actress :D

• Like 8

16 hours ago, anggun11 said:

Recent update of JHB's IG, seems they still in Argentina visiting waterfall. They only moved from Puerto Ushuaia - Fin del Mundo.

@samaf they haven't went home-_-...

This looks like a selfie from the position she's taking and angle she's looking, previous photos are not. So hmmm wondering, because Hyunjinie has been to iguazu falls before, not saying she can't go again...haha we are all playing guessing game here.

Anyway here's the news translations of Hyunjinie's appointment as Kolping's exclusive done by @anggun11, was posted last night, but there were errors hence I had to take it down and redo it again. You can visit the blog and read it too..here:https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/03/10/news-eco-friendly-outdoor-brand-kolping-appoints-actress-seo-hyun-jin-as-exclusive-model/

2nkmexu.jpg

EDIT: Added for newcomers to this thread, translations done by Soompi Hyunjinies may not be posted anywhere else on Soompi thread other than in Seo Hyun Jin thread(unless prior permission is given), only a link is allowed to link back here on the translated article. Thank you.

@pauliza welcome, we are always happy to know more Seo Hyun Jin fans since we are all in the same boat! Let's keep supporting her!

NOTE: Everyone please remember to put items that are not directly related to Seo Hyun Jin under spoiler, for eg the recent IG posts are not related to Hyunjinie, its just our guesses, so it may be better to put them under spoiler mode/hidden.

• Like 5

To all new friends here including lurkers that we haven't greeted officially

"Welcome, keep join here and liven up this thread together"

Ml7tTq.gif

@pauliza JHB always update her IG in a particular time, different 3 or 4 hours than yesterday. Yeah, maybe it's only throwback photo as you said. 

@angel2013 I think it's same selfie position like she did in previous photos:D

Yes, we're only guessing...:unsure:, but sometimes it's fun...:D

• Like 8

8 hours ago, angel2013 said:

This looks like a selfie from the position she's taking and angle she's looking, previous photos are not. So hmmm wondering, because Hyunjinie has been to iguazu falls before, not saying she can't go again...haha we are all playing guessing game here.

Anyway here's the news translations of Hyunjinie's appointment as Kolping's exclusive done by @anggun11, was posted last night, but there were errors hence I had to take it down and redo it again. You can visit the blog and read it too..here:https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/03/10/news-eco-friendly-outdoor-brand-kolping-appoints-actress-seo-hyun-jin-as-exclusive-model/

i'm wrong:D right:tongue:  but happy for her,still been there mean she enjoying her vacation and not caring
about material world.
in my country they say travel has seven benefit ,from this kind of adventure you can
from this kind of adventure you can understand the positive mind  that she has all the time and the deep acting .

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Pointree said:

A video - that is probably her new Shampoo TV ad - was aired a few minutes ago in Korea, during a shopping channel promotion.

Thanks for this! btw just wondering do you have the original source of the video? and yes oh so many old videos, I haven't got time to watch them all now, will catch up with those soon!

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Pointree said:

Yes! I live in Seoul. 

Wow, so we have a korean here...B) no wonder you're so fast on updating.

16 hours ago, supergal99 said:

ok now we know who to look for if we visit seoul...save on hotel bills...heeee..

LOL....:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Pointree said:

A video - that is probably her new Shampoo TV ad - was aired a few minutes ago in Korea, during a shopping channel promotion.

yay...moving Hyun Jin unnie...

this unnie.. really has her own charm in Hanbok..her voice too.... :blush:

• Like 8

On 3/9/2017 at 6:00 PM, samaf said:

I become crazy:tongue:i tryed to figure hyun jin arrival to korea
the last publication was 16 hours ago in IG so ,i do think that a direct flight to Seoul will be  from the capital of Argentina
it  means another two hours until the capital

Besides the airport time of two hours or more as the plane took off,I considered two hours time :D
Seoul plane take  almost 22 hours time from Argentina 
So we have  16 -2-2= 12 h

and 22-12=10h

so HYUNJIN  arrival will be about 10 h from this time i post this 

if we have only this conditions :D

I'm waiting :glasses:

• Like 2