7 hours ago, hooklinesinker said:

cheesethatnotsocheesey. She's credited for starting the thread under the title now and her icon is beside the first post. 

Cool! 

Thanks @hooklinesinker for the sharing. Looks like I do not have sufficient material and skills yet to manage the front page. Will contribute as best as I can here as a new fan.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, hooklinesinker said:

cheesethatnotsocheesey. She's credited for starting the thread under the title now and her icon is beside the first post. 

11 hours ago, kopifan said:

Cool! 

Thanks @hooklinesinker for the sharing. Looks like I do not have sufficient material and skills yet to manage the front page. Will contribute as best as I can here as a new fan.

That's great! Let's continue to keep this thread thriving for SHJ. Anyone know how to post the translation of her latest interviews here? I think some parts were done by EM's fan. I read the chinese one but blah I'm bad in translating it back into Eng...you lose some of its meaning when its translated twice.

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:56 PM, angel2013 said:

http://tvpot.daum.net/v/v43c2RFWZFSWUZKSooUKW4U

Hyun Jinnie dancing beautifully, old vid 2011, the one with the green sweater is SHJ.

@Sue thks for posting SHJ pics, please visit here to give her more love.

Wow thanks for the link @angel2013

SHJ is a good dancer alright! I hope her next acting project will also showcase her dancing/singing skills! :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Seo Hyun Jin Goodbye Single(Korean title)/FamilyHood(English title) Movie poster. She plays Ma Dong Seok's wife with 2 kids! :lol:

SHJ looks cute in this movie poster. I heard this movie is doing well right?

• Like 3

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 8:11 AM, angel2013 said:

Because I Love You SHJ another new movie. Don't have exact release date except that it is in 2016. Pic:http://mydramalist.com/15095-because-i-love-you

Plot

Lee Hyeong (Cha Tae-Hyun) is a talented songwriter. He happens to connect people who are not good with love.

Those include Hyeong-Gyeong (Seo Hyun-Jin) who wants to become a singer, but she suffers from stage fright. Scully (Kim You-Jung) is a high school student. She helps Lee Hyeong's spirit. Chan-Young (Lim Ju-Hwan) is a colleague of Lee Hyeong and he likes Hyeong-Gyeong, but in vain.

Plot:

http://asianwiki.com/Because_I_Love_You_(Korean_Movie)

Thank you for this info. Excited about this one as I also like Cha Tae Hyun & Lim Ju Hwan.

Hope this will do well. It hasn't premiere yet right? Wish to see SHJ  promoting this movie with the rest of the actors.

• Like 5

On 6/30/2016 at 7:23 AM, icemaid said:

But she is even better as Oh hae young in Another Miss Oh.

Waves to @icemaidsuper cute bunny waving smiley   Great to see you here  !

On 7/2/2016 at 0:11 AM, kopifan said:

What does it mean? 

@kopifan, it means someone to update the first page, for starters, and then maintain it as new projects come about. Also have a presence on the thread, and update it.
Not much to it really. Update with new projects and awards, mostly. If she has a current project, add that to the title line, to alert people there is a new project she is in - and even that is not a requirement, just a suggestion.

@hooklinesinker , @paradicez, @Sue  Thank you for beautiful photo updates.

Thank you everyone for updates....:wub:

@angel2013, thank you for update on her upcoming film.

@hooklinesinker, great point about adding the tags to first page too... It is also a great idea to have the tags both in English and Hangul

3 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

hello new here,all because ohy

but i recognized her in magic / yosul ,i love how she singing arirang and youre in my arms (she did sing it live and playing piano)

Welcome aboard, @ChunSungIm  :). I wanted to see Magic/Yosul, but did not find it with Eng. sub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seo Hyeon-jin Reckons Next Project as Hit TV Series Ends

photo743754.jpg

Actress Seo Hyun-jin established herself as an actress after the success of her recent TV series, "Oh Hae-Young Again" on cable channel tvN, which ended last week. 

"I couldn't say I was an actress until last year as it was uncertain for me to get a role after the other, or even start a new project".

In the soap, Seo played an ordinary woman who gets involved with another woman of the same name who is pretty and smart. She showed great acting skills, portraying the comedic and lovable character so well.

The soap skewed to women in their 20s to 40s who might sympathize with difficulties the protagonist faces, as they similarly struggle, experiencing social discrimination and other difficulties.

"I had many moments that I felt miserable, so I could easily relate to the role in the soap", Seo said.

Seo made her debut in 2001 as a member of girl group M.I.L.K., but soon after she had to turn to acting as the four-member group disbanded after releasing their first album. But she had a hard time, failing to catch viewers' attention.

"I kept going to an acting agency because I didn't have the courage to try something else. Now, I'm very pleased to have fans who are moved by my acting", she said.

When asked what roles she wants to do for her next project, she said, "I hope to play a character with good conversational skills such as a lawyer or a trickster, but any role will do".

source

• Like 6

Hi everyone!

First time posting in this thread... new fan of SeoHyunJin because of OHYA...

I've seen her already in T3M but she got my heart in OHYA... I've fallen in love with her so much in this drama that I started to stalked her... So, it's only now that I found out this girl is not just pretty and cute but a very talented actress.... She has a very lovely voice (I agree with Eric), she dances so gracefully, she can play piano... what else? I also agree with Eric that this girl can do anything, she is really a GEM! how can knetz are not supporting her? To think that she's in the industry for ten years already?

But I guess, there is always a perfect time for everybody and her time has finally come... People are now starting to recognize her talent including me...

AND BEST THING ABOUT HER, SHE IS VERY SIMPLE AND VERY GROUNDED!

I wish her so much success in the future... more CFs, more movies, more dramas, more recognitions, and more musicals... I do hope she accepts a musical very soon, I promise to fly to Korea to watch...:heart:

• Like 8

9 hours ago, icemaid said:

SHJ looks cute in this movie poster. I heard this movie is doing well right?

Yes, the movie is doing well, you have big chops like Kim Hye Soo and Ma Dong Seok, but both of them also praises SHJ very well in their interviews!:)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

hello new here,all because ohy

but i recognized her in magic / yosul ,i love how she singing arirang and youre in my arms (she did sing it live and playing piano)

00:40 she start singing arirang with piano

Thanks for these vids, she's so multi-talented right? Hope more people see that!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, mail3227 said:

Hi everyone!

First time posting in this thread... new fan of SeoHyunJin because of OHYA...

I've seen her already in T3M but she got my heart in OHYA... I've fallen in love with her so much in this drama that I started to stalked her... So, it's only now that I found out this girl is not just pretty and cute but a very talented actress.... She has a very lovely voice (I agree with Eric), she dances so gracefully, she can play piano... what else? I also agree with Eric that this girl can do anything, she is really a GEM! how can knetz are not supporting her? To think that she's in the industry for ten years already?

But I guess, there is always a perfect time for everybody and her time has finally come... People are now starting to recognize her talent including me...

AND BEST THING ABOUT HER, SHE IS VERY SIMPLE AND VERY GROUNDED!

I wish her so much success in the future... more CFs, more movies, more dramas, more recognitions, and more musicals... I do hope she accepts a musical very soon, I promise to fly to Korea to watch...:heart:

A very warm welcome, wish there are more of us! 

Wow to fly to Korea to watch her, that's very strong support! Sigh yes I wish to see her in a musical too, just by seeing clips on her Cinderella musical is not enough.

She did other musicals in the past like 'The sound of music-she was the eldest daughter of the von trapp family' and she did also 'Gong the musical as the second female lead'

Hope the recent rumours will not affect her career which is beginning to only take off after 10 years of hard work.

• Like 3

Just now, angel2013 said:

Thanks for these vids, she's so multi-talented right? Hope more people see that!

Yeah she is so underrated for a long time.

I hope that annoying breaking news will not hurt the recognition she has garnered for her role as OHY.

I really hope she will do well in her next acting project.

• Like 4

@irilight you can check some streaming asian movie like kiss asian or dramafever

@angel2013 yup she is so talented,sing dance playing piano and of course comical,sad,happy acting in ohy,she also can be a leader of snsd (but she dropped out of the project super girls) but im happy she dropped out,she now can focus on acting.

she sings IU - Friday

• Like 4