On 02/07/2016 at 3:11 PM, kopifan said:

What does it mean? 

love this song too

The need someone to manage the first page thread since the one who started doesn't seem to be visiting I think? I don't know what it encompasses though, you have to pm the moderator to know. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, paradicez said:

https://twitter.com/EJYA_ 

Seo Hyun Jin look so PRETTY in these fan photos! I love it! 

I hope many more will discover this gem of an actress in Seo Hyun Jin after OHYA! She'st not only pretty, but talented and hardworking! I see from your pic you are  fan of GHJ-me toooo! She's my first bias now I discovered another how coincidental both of their names end with Jin...:lol:

• Like 1

On 30/06/2016 at 10:23 PM, icemaid said:

The first time I have seen SHJ was in Let's Eat 2. She was really good there with co-star  yoon doo joon.

But she is even better as Oh hae young in Another Miss Oh.

She doesn't even have IG, that's wonderful such a low profile celeb, amazing!!!

So I guess she will be promoting her new movie when she returns from the Phuket trip.

Does anyone know what's the name of the movie and the synopsis?

Edit - found the title from @angel2013 post.

The movie was release end June. She did not join in the promotion of the movie at all because she is busy shooting for OHYA. 

HyunJinnie supporting Kim Dong Wan in his musical 'POE'. KDW her ex-hubby from drama special 'the Peak' now she has new hubby PDK  from drama OHYA:P

Hope she is enjoying her vacation in Phuket

• Like 2

@angel2013 This is my first time watching Seo Hyun Jin's drama and I end being a fan of her! I'm a big fan of Gong Hyo Jin and so glad that I also found another actress who gives me similar vibes? haha! :) And agree, they have similar names.

I'll probably start on Let's Eat 2 once I calm down about AOHY.

Does Seo Hyun Jin have an international fanpage? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, paradicez said:

@angel2013 This is my first time watching Seo Hyun Jin's drama and I end being a fan of her! I'm a big fan of Gong Hyo Jin and so glad that I also found another actress who gives me similar vibes? haha! :) And agree, they have similar names.

I'll probably start on Let's Eat 2 once I calm down about AOHY.

Does Seo Hyun Jin have an international fanpage? 

Not really an international fanpage, I found a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Seo-Hyun-Jin-서현진-230003503870987/ sadly though it hasn't been updated a while. :tears:

I think the more active one now is SHJ thailand FB. https://www.facebook.com/seohyunjinthailand/

Let's Eat 2 is funny too, she's adorably comical in it. I like Let's Eat with Friends even better, bec its not a drama, you get to see more of her true self in it. :w00t:

• Like 3

Because I Love You SHJ another new movie. Don't have exact release date except that it is in 2016. Pic:http://mydramalist.com/15095-because-i-love-you

Plot

Lee Hyeong (Cha Tae-Hyun) is a talented songwriter. He happens to connect people who are not good with love.

Those include Hyeong-Gyeong (Seo Hyun-Jin) who wants to become a singer, but she suffers from stage fright. Scully (Kim You-Jung) is a high school student. She helps Lee Hyeong's spirit. Chan-Young (Lim Ju-Hwan) is a colleague of Lee Hyeong and he likes Hyeong-Gyeong, but in vain.

Plot:

http://asianwiki.com/Because_I_Love_You_(Korean_Movie)

• Like 4

On 7/3/2016 at 8:51 AM, angel2013 said:

The need someone to manage the first page thread since the one who started doesn't seem to be visiting I think? I don't know what it encompasses though, you have to pm the moderator to know. 

And @kopifan from what I've seen it's like what heartoppaya did on the AMO page. You can add tags (like there's no seo hyun jin tag here so this thread doesn't show up when people click the tag on the AMO and shipper threads), update the title with her latest activity, and update the first post on the thread however you like. Make it pretty/informative. From what I've seen of other actor threads people include some combination of photo, some type of bio, organized list of their work, and sometimes clips. I don't think it encompasses much else (maybe keeping an eye on the page in general?).

ETA: It seems someone's picked up the thread already. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, hooklinesinker said:

And @kopifan from what I've seen it's like what heartoppaya did on the AMO page. You can add tags (like there's no seo hyun jin tag here so this thread doesn't show up when people click the tag on the AMO and shipper threads), update the title with her latest activity, and update the first post on the thread however you like. Make it pretty/informative. From what I've seen of other actor threads people include some combination of photo, some type of bio, organized list of their work, and sometimes clips. I don't think it encompasses much else (maybe keeping an eye on the page in general?).

ETA: It seems someone's picked up the thread already. 

Really? Who? me clueless :sweatingbullets: