1 hour ago, shjfan23 said:

This is kinda creepy.I stopped reading the info when I read about the cat..so harsh!

I read the whole thing and regretted..so scary! The last part's so horrifying and not logical. I wonder did HJ read the book? Looking at her expression from the latest teaser, may be she did!:grimace:

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 6/9/2021 at 2:58 PM, hola2jin said:
On 6/9/2021 at 2:00 PM, Supergal said:
On 6/9/2021 at 1:09 PM, guestra said:

Sorry if it's double post 

Oh i didnt see these pics before

Those pictures are from TBI where Han SeGye and Woomi travelled to overseas and that's the place she transformed into an old lady

Omo thks hola2jin ... i was travelling after few epsiodes of TBI were aired...ok no wonder haha...

Hey hey guys did u u all see the edit from Nam Gyuri's IG ?? Clip link >>> https://www.instagram.com/p/CQLJQwNjou8/?utm_medium=copy_link

spacer.png

Hahaha... she is teasing Kang Dajeong for the "kiss" mark on the script...ya?!  hahahaa... 

(Oh ok emmm...somehow reminded me of my earlier edit hahahah!! )

On 6/13/2021 at 3:08 AM, SweetLullaby said:

Okay it’s probably a clue!! The only black cat book I found was Edgar Allan Poe’s The Black Cat. I’m gonna be lazy and just post the wiki info here but it is about murder !!!:w00t:

**sweating bullets** eeeee... the black cat even appeared in the teaser! 

(ok...Not 'black dog' this time! Hahaha~~ Ops! Ok juz joking ^wink^)

On 6/11/2021 at 3:38 PM, hola2jin said:

Ahn Sung Ki and Seo Hyun Jin to appear in the movie 'Dementia'.... According to a film industry official on the 11th, Ahn Sung Ki and Seo Hyun Jin, who were offered to appear in 'Dementia', are coordinating their schedules. This is the first time the two have worked together through a work.

'Dementia' is a work about dementia. Ahn Sung Ki and Seo Hyun Jin appear as father and daughter in the play. Although it is a relatively small-budget film, expectations are high due to the good screenplay and the meeting of Ahn Sung Ki and Seo Hyun Jin."(aims to crank-in 2nd half of the year)

read more..........

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003126081

Was super happy for her ~~ this is a must-do for her since it will be a booster in her acting career - and high chance of getting nominated for her powerful acting!

Looks like we still get 2 projects from her this year!! **clap~~**

On 6/11/2021 at 4:55 PM, hola2jin said:

Finally Soop updates something...

Awww.. i was actually hoping that we get youtube clips of her making scenes too...

Oh btw ^whisper^ i have that same grey converse sneakers as our queen! Hahaaa~~

Screenshot_20210616-232403_Instagram.jpg

Oh ok ok before i end my post - i am juz wondering how come tvN is not releasing the script reading pics ?  Wae wae wae?? ~~~

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Omo guys ~~ spoilers shared on twitter :partyblob:

Full article >> https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000456225

Spoiler

In this regard, Seo Hyun-jin abruptly grabs Kim Dong-wook's neck from the first meeting, and the 'frenzy first face-to-face two-shot' is drawing attention. In the play, the scene where Da-jeong Kang (Seo Hyun-jin), who lives on the upper floor of the Gugu Building, and Joo Young-do (Kim Dong-wook), who has a hospital downstairs, meet for the first time. The two greet each other by shaking hands, eating and talking. However, the more Joo Young-do spoke, the more Kang Da-jeong showed an uncomfortable expression, and in the end, Kang Da-jeong grabbed Joo Young-do by the neck. Da-jeong Kang, who has a hard expression with her angry eyes, and Joo Young-do, who has turned into ice in surprise, collide, creating a tense atmosphere.

202106181004398010_4_20210618100811718.j

:happyshakes: ♡♡♡ those stills showing her side profile ... n back too!! haha !!

FrenchFrankHypacrosaurus-size_restricted

RareLiquidHarborporpoise-size_restricted tvN official IG https://www.instagram.com/p/CQNXLmfBZeS/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Love 3

Happy I Love You GIF by murcianysyippeee!! More pretty pics for the day!! 

Caption: ^^Scenario teaser stills released It's pretty if you look closely, it's lovely if you look closely^^

E4I8a7hUYAMVfBd?format=jpg&name=large

and... i juz realised there are more 'likes' in IG :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQP8A3_gjFh/?utm_medium=copy_link

Screenshot_20210618-151936_Instagram.jpg

**Ok i'd better stop checking for updates -- focus on my work...wahwawaaa~~ :) **

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

On 6/14/2021 at 1:24 PM, hola2jin said:

I read the whole thing and regretted..so scary! The last part's so horrifying and not logical. I wonder did HJ read the book? Looking at her expression from the latest teaser, may be she did!:grimace:

I’m pretty sensitive when it comes to animals but I bought the book hope I can finish it :huh:

13 hours ago, Supergal said:

Seo Hyun-jin abruptly grabs Kim Dong-wook's neck from the first meeting, and the 'frenzy first face-to-face two-shot' is drawing attention. In the play, the scene where Da-jeong Kang (Seo Hyun-jin), who lives on the upper floor of the Gugu Building, and Joo Young-do (Kim Dong-wook), who has a hospital downstairs, meet for the first time. The two greet each other by shaking hands, eating and talking. However, the more Joo Young-do spoke, the more Kang Da-jeong showed an uncomfortable expression, and in the end, Kang Da-jeong grabbed Joo Young-do by the neck. Da-jeong Kang, who has a hard expression with her angry eyes, and Joo Young-do, who has turned into ice in surprise, collide, creating a tense atmosphere.

So she’s fine when they meet but something about the way he talks or acts ticks her off or reminds her of someone she doesn’t want to remember??? Either way very interesting :ph34r:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Seo Hyun Jin, a bright smile wide...irreplaceable loveliness[Picture]

원본 이미지

Spoiler

원본 이미지

원본 이미지

원본 이미지

원본 이미지

Actress Seo Hyun Jin released a summer pictorial full of loveliness.

The magazine Marie Claire released a pictorial(July issue) of Seo Hyun Jin on the 21st.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/117/0003509013

[Rosemont X Seo Hyun Jin] 'LOVE ON ME' making film.

https://youtu.be/C3TKUxgbs6w

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Seo Hyun Jin, a bright smile wide...irreplaceable loveliness[Picture]

Ohh my goodness!!! She’s on the roll!!!

she’s so productive! A new endorsement, a magazine cover, 2 dramas, 1 movie! Moreeee!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

On 6/18/2021 at 11:58 PM, SweetLullaby said:

I’m pretty sensitive when it comes to animals but I bought the book hope I can finish it :huh:

So so surprised that u actually bought the book!  

So she’s fine when they meet but something about the way he talks or acts ticks her off or reminds her of someone she doesn’t want to remember??? Either way very interesting :ph34r:

Now i m dying to see what makes her change her mind and finally say:

Photo_talks_1624250369612.jpg

(Edited for fun - sorray tvN :grimace:)

And oh this spoiler gives us the cute side of manager Kang haha~~ 

E4ck4wZVkAM4Zrg?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

Seo Hyun-jin showed Nam Gyu-ri a scene of 'Bang Gyuk Fighting', which encouraged Nam Gyu-ri. A scene where actress Ahn Ga-young (Nam Gyu-ri) appears at the drama filming site at the hotel where Kang Da-jeong (Seo Hyun-jin) works. The moment Kang Da-jeong makes a troubled expression while discussing the contents of the filming with the staff, Ahn Ga-young, wearing a flashy fashion, appears exuding arrogant charisma and sets out to solve it. As soon as Da-jeong Kang makes eye contact with Ga-young Ahn of extraordinary determination, she smiles brightly and sends her support with a 'fighting pose'. Curious to see how far the relationship between Kang Da-jung and Ahn Ga-young, who showed off their professional side without hesitation, will go.

In particular, although Seo Hyun-jin and Nam Gyu-ri are working together for the first time through 'You Are My Spring', they have solidified teamwork as their peers. Before filming, the two studied the scene together by adjusting the strength and weakness to bring out the gestures and expressions of the script, and completed the scene realistically with a fantastic acting combination. Afterwards, as soon as the 'OK Cut' came out, the two of them ran in front of the monitor at the same time, regardless of who came first, and checked the shot scenes side by side, raising expectations for future acting chemistry.

202106220906340310_5_20210622090912409.jpg?type=w430

Full article:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000457690

And this! Super cool and intense look!:

E4YOtS5VgAUHlsF?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

As soon as the full-fledged filming began, Seo Hyun-jin perfectly expressed Kang Da-jeong, who reveals his doubts about Chae-joon with a stern look without even a smile, and Yoon Park perfectly expressed Chae-jun, who proves 'I want Kang Da-jeong', and drew admiration.

So i read in the article ~~ The filming for this scene was actually done in the cold weather of Feb. Brrrrr.... 

Full article: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000457207

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 6/22/2021 at 12:22 PM, Supergal said:

So so surprised that u actually bought the book!

I'm surprised too! Coz saem needs to read a lot? @SweetLullabyyou're brave to read that!

On 6/16/2021 at 11:11 PM, Supergal said:

i am juz wondering how come tvN is not releasing the script reading pics ?  Wae wae wae?? ~~~

Must be really..really..soon..11 days more to premiere date. So different from the usual promotion.

On 6/22/2021 at 12:22 PM, Supergal said:

And this! Super cool and intense look!:

Super pretty too, may be the eyeliner enhances it.:D

I love all the dresses, it'll be awesome if they show her full length view. Looks like there's no interview?:mellow:

And there're some "hot discussions" by fans on weibo about this white dress. :P

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQdkVxHNA0T/

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Suddenly..tmi...

According to news of an audition announcement for a small role in the movie 'Dementia', filming will start from late August to mid-October. After a year of rest..she's really working hard! :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

:evilelmo: wooohooo.. itz been raining updates lately!!

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95276aed1aa371aa3ad58

Ep 1 teaser is out on tvN social platforms! Even have 2 versions with a little diff if u watch closely hahah...

*edit: subs!!

3 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Suddenly..tmi...

According to news of an audition announcement for a small role in the movie 'Dementia', filming will start from late August to mid-October. After a year of rest..she's really working hard! :love:

Oh cool! Juz hope that she is doing it safely amid the pandemic.

Hahah @hola2jin that white lacy dress - ya i admit i also got 'distracted' ...ehmmm.. the low neckline ...opsssss!!!

giphy.webp

"A gorgeous lacy dress... elegance has risen even more" https://m.blog.naver.com/bora871217/222404391716

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 6/24/2021 at 4:39 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

PS. Can someone share, how can I “possibly” get a copy of that magazine(?) 

TYIA

Omo... let me guess... u ...need to do some 'analysis' (on the body parts?)

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952066cc0ce633c2acb0

Hahaha... ok ok juz kidding! I can actually feel your excitement once u get your hands on it!

Ok seriously i think u can msg them and enquire since they posted the Rosemont clip on their  IG acct too >>> https://www.instagram.com/p/CQaAuvThz4H/?utm_medium=copy_link

Oh btw i was reading Soompi article on the latest spoiler - can't help it but giggled at the part which said "Kang Da Jung seems to have no idea what’s going on between the two men." :hwaiting2: errrr..... reminds me of TOL ... **cough**

https://www.soompi.com/article/1476245wpp/seo-hyun-jin-kim-dong-wook-and-yoon-park-form-a-tense-love-triangle-in-upcoming-drama

E4iqV2AVIAElyy1?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

22 hours ago, hola2jin said:

I'm surprised too! Coz saem needs to read a lot? @SweetLullabyyou're brave to read that!

Ahahah it was fine bcs it’s very old so wording was very old timey and it was like a short story 11 pages or so. 

48 minutes ago, Supergal said:

Jung seems to have no idea what’s going on between the two men." :hwaiting2: errrr..... reminds me of TOL ... **cough**

oh pls not again :bawling:

22 hours ago, hola2jin said:

I love all the dresses, it'll be awesome if they show her full length view. Looks like there's no interview?:mellow:

So tempted to change my pfp :rainbow:

On 6/21/2021 at 12:34 PM, shjfan23 said:

Ohh my goodness!!! She’s on the roll!!!

she’s so productive! A new endorsement, a magazine cover, 2 dramas, 1 movie! Moreeee!!!

she’s actually scaring me with all these AT ONCE??!! Like honey calm down:ph34r: next thing we know she’s getting married or something :notsureifserious:

• LOL 4

On 6/24/2021 at 11:36 PM, SweetLullaby said:

oh pls not again :bawling:

Hahahahaha - i came across some similar online comments - that they are not fond of love triangles plot too. Hahahaa.... on a positive note ~ this shows that our queen's character is super popular! Hahahaaaa~~

On 6/24/2021 at 11:36 PM, SweetLullaby said:

So tempted to change my pfp

Ok ok quick change it... so curious which one u will choose?!

spacer.png

cr marie claire :)

So glad that Soompi is following up with this drama too. I felt like her last drama Black Dog didnt get this much great response though.

You-Are-My-Spring.jpeg

The caption reads in hashtags, “Active healing romance,” “Of adult children,” “Interfloor romance,” “Of upstairs woman and downstairs man.”

full article:https://www.soompi.com/article/1476418wpp/watch-seo-hyun-jin-is-caught-in-a-mysterious-love-triangle-with-kim-dong-wook-and-yoon-park-in-new-healing-drama

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, hola2jin said:

Kang Da Jung's hobby: Making camping atmosphere at home! :D:D Ah-ha.. that's why she joined RMR for camping previously, so to do some 'research work'?.

So appropriate these days! No need to go outside

• Like 1