Yeah female stars getting used to boost male nugu actors has a long tradition in the industry. 

Kim Young Dae already had great chemistry with Cho Yeo-jeong in her last drama. And we all know Seo hyun-jin's charme would work on a rock so i have little worries there. The guy is 25.. he just has mostly played school students so far. Enough of that please. He actually got an offer for School 2021.. His agency probably begs him to take that one and ride the teen fanbase wave.

Oh well i am quite happy with him so i hope he choses this one. But then i dont know who the alternatives were.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

It’s not me lol. I’m sorry but I don’t think that person is an active user here either. It might be someone from Twitter. We have a blog, a dailymotion channel and a YouTube channel. That’s all I know :ph34r:

Haha .. i think i know who then.. oh btw only the twitter account is updated to my knowledge. :)

Ok... "ArGhhHHhhhh!!!" I need to rant a bit on the 'aftermath' after the casting news was out yesterday afternoon. There are harsh comments ( that sounds like personal attack Ahem!) at shj - i guess he is gaining many fans now coz of the current popular Penthouse drama n there are lots of shippers for his character's loveline.  

personally i think though he is 25,  his 'teenager school boy' image is too prominent so ..mmmmm.... 

Spoiler

And looking at the cpation - i feel that this IG account is fanning the flames :

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNKoGLHrS5E/?igshid=tlw1p24npzs

Goshh... i m "sweating bullets" for our queen !! Ottokke?  (^whisper^ I think my heart is getting weaker looking at how 'negative' the k entertainment industry is becoming...)

Ok emmm...  omggg... i m supposed to take a break from posting here :grimace:

(gotta fly off to catch ...yap... Lo...Log.... logging off ^cough~~^)

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Nevertheless, I’m so excited with this one.. I think more excited than YAMS. 

The same feels i have! Haha maybe because WOSJ story is more interesting than YAMS (that’s for me) .. 

—————-

@SweetLullaby saem! You’re back! Haha... 

yes... there’s this tweet i’ve read the past week hoping KSH as Ml in WOSJ... gosh there’s so many young actors (fan lineup) for the ML. Haha! But I guess yes. KYD is also a perfect match. Since student is the role. Gosh... can’t wait for this drama. 
[I dont get why there are a lot of reactions about age gap(?)] 

When the drama is about a professor-student romance. Maybe they’re too attached to the Penthouse’s characters Seok Hoon and Bae Rona. ~HAHAHA

13 hours ago, Fabbo said:

After i came to terms that she needs to boost another male nugu actor again.. 

It’s our queen’s expertise i guess. Haha. Tho KYD already made a name after Penthouse. He’ll def learn a lot from SHJ if he accepts this drama! 

———————

@hola2jin  thanks for the post! 
Idk but i felt a spark in that photo. Haha 

*okaaaay.... i wont trade WOSJ with RDTK3  now hahahaha but i really wish and hope RDTK3 will be possible. I dont wanna kill our queen out of exhaustion, but maybe after a WOSJ?! Hahahaha

@Supergal99

i just laughed it out hahaha. 
Idk but i can see no problem with the pairing. :hwaiting:

(This seems to be an after effect of the current role of KYD in Penthouse)

but if this will affect SHJ, better not accept the role. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Poke @inspiredbyshj :omg: my 'after-effect' from watching the ending of penthouse S2

PicPlayPostPhoto_20210403_12_07_5951f5fc

Ok ok i juz needed something to calm my nerves hahahaha....

Oh btw i almost thot that u will send this breaking news to our Saem @SweetLullaby: https://www.soompi.com/article/1462253wpp/shin-min-ah-and-kim-seon-ho-confirmed-as-leads-of-new-rom-com-drama

Awww... if only our queen has dimples... then maybe ... ...ahhh... ops ops juz kidding ... ok ok i better Log..Log...log off ..ya jinjja :)

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

@Supergal99 awww i am not that happy with the last ep either. We’ll see in S3.. and i saw a tweet that PES will be having a new SBS drama that’s why. Idk how true but it is possible.. 

—————-

and omg... you know i love how SHJ speaks in English! I love that idea.. English professor.. there should be a lot of convo bet the two! Omo omo... :highonflowers:

——————

I overlooked this on twt... 

@SweetLullaby Saem! What now?! Our ship is sinking! 

7 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

Awww... if only our queen has dimples... then maybe ... ...ahhh... ops ops juz kidding ... ok ok i better Log..Log...log off ..ya jinjja :)

HAHA omg i suddenly thot about butt dimps maybe(?) 

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, inspiredbyshj said:

and omg... you know i love how SHJ speaks in English! I love that idea.. English professor.. there should be a lot of convo bet the two! Omo omo... :highonflowers:

Ok..it’s getting more exciting!!!

YAMS should keep up!:partyblob:

12 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

Ok... "ArGhhHHhhhh!!!" I need to rant a bit on the 'aftermath' after the casting news was out yesterday afternoon. There are harsh comments ( that sounds like personal attack Ahem!) at shj - i guess he is gaining many fans now coz of the current popular Penthouse drama n there are lots of shippers for his character's loveline. 

That’s too bad.. Knets are too critical with shows nowadays.. But I think it’s really unfair if they’re giving bad comments to SHJ. She’s not doing the casting in the first place..
Hopefully the guy can handle his sudden  popularity and make good decisions for his career.

But for us, anyone will be ok.. coz we know SHJ can handle that! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

Haha .. i think i know who then.. oh btw only the twitter account is updated to my knowledge. :)

IS IT YOU :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

17 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

Yea I saw it I wasn’t hoping for it anyway at least not for WOSJ. Next time I guess 

19 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

[I dont get why there are a lot of reactions about age gap(?)] 

When the drama is about a professor-student romance. Maybe they’re too attached to the Penthouse’s characters Seok Hoon and Bae Rona. ~HAHAHA

Well there’s supposed to be an age gap and he’s not a minor either. I’m not crazy about noona dramas either but like they’re suppose to be professor student it has to show. They can’t just cast someone her age that wouldn’t look convincing..Where’s this energy when they cast r*pists??Knetizens are a weird bunch 

watching the ending of penthouse S2

Wait that was the finale???? Why is it shorter than the first season???

Imagine Logan Lee and Han Segye discussing business in English ( it doesn’t matter what they talk about tbh they both have nice voices :rip:)

9 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

overlooked this on twt... 

How can we sink we didn’t even leave the shore yet?!! Their videos always go viral we just have to wait until a director sees the potential. It wouldn’t happen this year anyway. They both have projects :smort:

Wait she got jumped for being casted?? Where?? I can’t see the comment section on articles anymore. Is it bcs I’m not logged in??? Btw did naver  get rid of the 실시간 tab??? I can’t see it anymore 

On 4/2/2021 at 7:49 PM, Fabbo said:

Yeah female stars getting used to boost male nugu actors has a long tradition in the industry. 

Kim Young Dae already had great chemistry with Cho Yeo-jeong in her last drama. And we all know Seo hyun-jin's charme would work on a rock so i have little worries there. The guy is 25.. he just has mostly played school students so far. Enough of that please. He actually got an offer for School 2021.. His agency probably begs him to take that one and ride the teen fanbase wave.

Oh well i am quite happy with him so i hope he choses this one. But then i dont know who the alternatives were.

Hmmm I forgot about school 2021. He shouldn’t be playing the same kind of character 438 times won’t boost his career in the long run he might be typecasted. 

I’m sorry for quoting so messily lmao it must look ugly 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I mean i personally find it a lot more weird when all those actors & actresses in their mid to late 20s get casted as school students than one of those actors being paired with a 10 years older woman ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 4/3/2021 at 7:55 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

HAHA omg i suddenly thot about butt dimps maybe(?) 

On 4/3/2021 at 11:27 PM, SweetLullaby said:

Wait she got jumped for being casted?? Where?? I can’t see the comment section on articles anymore. Is it bcs I’m not logged in??? Btw did naver  get rid of the 실시간 tab??? I can’t see it anymore 

O..kay... emmmm... after looking at that "butt dimps"  i don't know where to start...hahaha..  omgggg... @inspiredbyshju r really into body parts analysis!!

Hold it hold it Saem - haha i was juz joking about the dimples being the criteria for the drama - coz we all know Shin Min-ah also has dimples. Hahhaha ...oh so sorray for giving u a fright!

Ok.. next, ...mmmmm...  u referring to this Naver link? https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=29577875&memberNo=22903361

Wait that was the finale???? Why is it shorter than the first season???

Imagine Logan Lee and Han Segye discussing business in English ( it doesn’t matter what they talk about tbh they both have nice voices 

I think itz a trend now to have seasons 1 ...2... or maaybe 3 ..hahahha... so the ending is not the finale :)

Oh @inspiredbyshj i know that "Logan Lee" is appearing as a supporting cast in Lee Je Hoon's Taxi driver drama. I am looking fwd to hop on this taxi...hahhhaa

Oh yes! Han Segye + Logan Lee my dream ship!! ♡ Hahahhaa.... ok keep on dreaming... mmmm...

17 hours ago, Fabbo said:

I mean i personally find it a lot more weird when all those actors & actresses in their mid to late 20s get casted as school students than one of those actors being paired with a 10 years older woman ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh gosh i agree but some do look youthful though.

For me I am ok if it is for flashback scenes which are pretty common in most dramas.

Omo... suddenly u reminded me of actor Kim Min-seok ~ Han Segye's 'transformation' into a school kid:

spacer.png

:grimace:So anyone wanna guess his real age?? Dont google ya ...hahaha

On 4/3/2021 at 7:55 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

overlooked this on twt... 

How can we sink we didn’t even leave the shore yet?!! Their videos always go viral we just have to wait until a director sees the potential. It wouldn’t happen this year anyway. They both have projects

Oh gosh the 2 of u ~ i feel like @inspiredbyshjwants to say bye bye to this ship (itz super obvious she is loyal to her RDTK ship wahahaha!!). But i gotta salute to Saem being so hopeful of this 'virtual' ship hahhahaa!

Ok ok i juz saw a fan edit in weibo - Saem - u have lots of company so u can let inspiredbyshj leave the ship heeeee.....

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4622358453421002#&video

spacer.png

On 4/3/2021 at 10:07 AM, inspiredbyshj said:
On 4/2/2021 at 9:20 PM, shjfan23 said:

Nevertheless, I’m so excited with this one.. I think more excited than YAMS. 

The same feels i have! Haha maybe because WOSJ story is more interesting than YAMS (that’s for me) ..

Oh wait chakaman ... 

Hey.. hey... give some face oops i mean some  ♡ too to our Spring (or summer) couple too ya! Hahahaa   ok ok juz teasing u guys ~~ :hwaiting2:

Saw this edit ...So many likes n comments ...Looks like Kfans are pretty excited about this ship ya?

Cr to  https://twitter.com/moonsol1/status/1376323220199124992?s=20:

spacer.png

Ohhh  almost forgot to answer this:

IS IT YOU

Ooiyoo.... of coz... not ..hahahaaa... i was the one who ask the question in the first place. 

O..kayyyy... jinjja .. really ... Loga... ...Logging off :tounge_xd:

Edited by Supergal99
I think there are some quoting errors... mmm..
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Too many to quote so i’ll just mention y’guys...

@SweetLullaby haha i already shipped them that’s why... but yeah... i’ll still hold onto this hope for these 2! Hehehe

Just like that GIF @Supergal99 made. 

@Supergal99 RDTK really is a fave hahaha but gosh [their loveteam (YYS+SHJ)is quite suspicious to me... as if they’re really into sthing like...hmmm... not just reel relationship but real relationship haha] 

din’t google but i think Kim Min-seok is 23(?)

@hola2jin

so that is their surprise! I’m actually excited for this project... yay! 
(Was the last rice wreath project during TOL?)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 4/5/2021 at 4:18 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

din’t google but i think Kim Min-seok is 23(?)

Ok i'll reveal the answer to u (since no one else is back here hahahaha.. ^wink^) >>> drum roll plz --- he ... is... 31!! :grimace:  ^born in 1990

"BEE DO BEE DO... !!" (FIRE FIRE!! in Minion language  :) )

tenor.gif20210407_115823.gif

our queen Springing into action ~~:evilelmo:

☆☆ shared on weibo - cr owners ☆☆

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

On 4/5/2021 at 4:18 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

so that is their surprise! I’m actually excited for this project... yay! 
(Was the last rice wreath project during TOL?)

Is there last rice wreath project, idk? Previous year for BD organised by Seo Hyun Jin Int'l fanbase.

@Supergal99Cheer up my friend! I appreciate all your sharings seo a lot on twitter about our queen! :approves:

Btw, I've a must to-do-list really caused me very busy for many months, so I'll be less active posting here! :criesariver:

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/2/2021 at 6:49 PM, Fabbo said:

Haha ok. A bit after i wrote this there was the casting news for Im Soo-jung's new drama with Lee Do-Hyun. He is another one of my fav upcoming actors and already a level higher. I feel like they should switch dramas lol.

Lee Do-Hyun fits so well as a law student. He has a more mature image. And put Kim Young Dae in the drama where he plays first a school student and then they meet a few years later.

And we wouldn't have to deal with so many comments towards SHJ from delulu teenies because Lee Do-hyun has a more mature image. (and already had a drama with Kim Haneul)

Oh well all that aside i am just happy to see Seo Hyun-jin this year <3

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

On 4/9/2021 at 10:11 AM, Fabbo said:

That's nice. I didn't know they are acquainted. Where is the connection? I know Kim Hye Soo made a cameo in Dr Romantic.

They also got to work in a movie - Familyhood. I think they got close during filming.

KHS even got emotional when anouncing SHJ as winner of Baeksang last 2017.

• Like 2

Do you know if she and Chun Woo-hee are or were close? I recently read that Chun Woo-hee was supposed to join SHJ's and Jeon Hye-bin's trip to South America but couldn't because of schedules. 

Chun Woo-hee and Jeon Hye-bin were both at Namoo Actors but i wondered if SHJ and Chun Woo-hee are close since i am fan of both.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2021 at 2:19 AM, Fabbo said:

Do you know if she and Chun Woo-hee are or were close? I recently read that Chun Woo-hee was supposed to join SHJ's and Jeon Hye-bin's trip to South America but couldn't because of schedules. 

Chun Woo-hee and Jeon Hye-bin were both at Namoo Actors but i wondered if SHJ and Chun Woo-hee are close since i am fan of both.

Not sure about that. But if she’s close with JHB, then she might also be friends with SHJ. They’re both sharing their friends with each other. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1