1 hour ago, SweetLullaby said:

you mean the ig post? Ahahahahahahah my phone won’t let me :crybaby:

Oh erhmmm... hmmmm... Saem ...  IG link cannot be embedded anymore - new rule :grimace: (*ouch*) but but but can still share the IG link :)

Ok wow good job - u pasted the YY clip heee~~

Gosh I m super surprised she bought a treadmill- ok I underestimated our queen.. *cough cough*

ezgif-2-e360d985afd7.gif

♡ this moment: hahaha~~

20210305_1834343e0e48f7447834c6.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

Oh erhmmm... hmmmm... Saem ...  IG link cannot be embedded anymore - new rule :grimace: (*ouch*) but but but can still share the IG link :)

whAT did ig ever done to soompi??????? Thats a weird rule 

I’ll flex my copy paste skills with this video act like you haven’t seen it before

2 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

♡ this moment: hahaha~~

Shideo is such a cutie. He's pretty old now so it's understandable orrr he's a homebody like his owner. The way she made  Shideo  talk like he's a historical drama character :lol::lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

So much joy watching the video clip, smiling all the way, especially when HJ said Shideo had bleary eyes after 10mins walk, but Shideo still looked really cool in the snow! May be errr...Shideo's becoming "Ajussi", that's why he can't walk for too long.

I'm glad HJ's goal for this year is simply to stay healthy by taking care of her diet, which is simple but seo important. She said some new dramas are coming in 2021, I wonder did she forget about 'Why Oh Soo Jae' was scheduled to air next year? Then what are some other than 'YAMS'? Hope Soop will give us some more updates about her! :)

@Supergal99Was it another new rule not to embed IG? Initially it was a rule that we cannot embed IG but after a while Soompi released good news we can embed . But then later the bad news is, if I remembered correctly, Instagram has changed their system?(which I don't what) that Soompi is not able to support anymore. 

Edited by hola2jin
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

^ @SweetLullaby so i need to congratulate you for being the first one to post about the to-do-list update full video! HAHA. Woooop!  (I’ll pretend i haven’t watched it yet before your post) haha 

**i feel u... i can’t cope up with the rules that’s why i keep on posting on twt 1st then just share it here. Haha. That’s way easy for me. lol

48 minutes ago, SweetLullaby said:

Shideo is such a cutie. He's pretty old now so it's understandable orrr he's a homebody like his owner. The way she made  Shideo  talk like he's a historical drama character :lol::lol: 

ikr... aaaaand it’s snowing the time SHJ took him for a walk! 

————————

@Supergal99  I’m here! Hehe

as i’ve said... i love those gifs...  more please... 

*i wanna see her on treadmill! (But seems like we’ll not be able to)

i like how she tried to do those to-do-list. It’s still a check for me haha. 

and oh... her face is not that chubby at all. 

———-

^ @hola2jin smiling all throughout cos we miss her a lot! 
~yeah maybe she forgot about the scheduling. Orrrr i’m thinking she might have upcoming CFs(?) (or no cos she did mention “dramas”) 

*i just checked MSoop’s IG. 
they’re still not saving it on their Highlights. Finally it’ll be updated soon and can’t wait to see SHJ be the first listed in it. 

————

oh edited cos i forgot to ask your twt handles and IG so i could follow you... DM me if you don’t mind. :cutekitty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

whAT did ig ever done to soompi??????? Thats a weird rule 

15 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Was it another new rule not to embed IG? Initially it was a rule that we cannot embed IG but after a while Soompi released good news we can embed . But then later the bad news is, if I remembered correctly, Instagram has changed their system?(which I don't what) that Soompi is not able to support

Oh based on my memory -- the new rule  came about due to some copyrights lawsuits in US - so Soompi forums has disabled this feature of embedding IG posts here. I guess itz better to be on the safe side. Juz like the rule of no sharing of illegal websites here :)

14 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

**i feel u... i can’t cope up with the rules that’s why i keep on posting on twt 1st then just share it here. Haha. That’s way easy for me. lol

Hahah... I can feel your stress like what other newbies have when their posts get edited by moderators. Oooiyooo they won't eat u up hahahaa ... I mean I've been thru it before when I first joined the forums.  (Oh btw u can juz highlight the part u want to quote n click 'quote selection' - this is what I always do :))

Oh btw talk about 'stress'..ho ho this part ~~ our queen has managed to wiggle out of her to-do-list and and ... ^dum dum^ ....2021 resolutions?? Haha~~

giphy.gif

And ya I agree with u that her cheeks are not that chubby in the clip ...heee 

(^whisper ^ even though she keep thinking about food on the treadmill  wahahaaa...)

giphy.gif

15 hours ago, hola2jin said:

I'm glad HJ's goal for this year is simply to stay healthy by taking care of her diet, which is simple but seo important. She said some new dramas are coming in 2021, I wonder did she forget about 'Why Oh Soo Jae' was scheduled to air next year? Then what are some other than 'YAMS'? Hope Soop will give us some more updates about her! :)

@hola2jin wow our queen is preparing her own healthy meals ...*cough* impressive !! Hmmm... I'm still thinking the SBS drama will be aired in 2021 - after all the station has not mention any changes ya??

I’ll flex my copy paste skills with this video act like you haven’t seen it before

Errr...mmmm... your fav video ?? Hahaha... ok ok your copy paste skills also v impressive...hmmm.. Hahaha..  oh wait chakaman... our Jeonha also very impressed with u: 

**Come..come.. over here!**

50lnak.gif

The way she made  Shideo  talk like he's a historical drama character :lol::lol:

Oh gosh...  been watching King's daughter everyday and my brain is full of "Pyeha" "Jeohna"... "..yisimida" :surprisedwut::hwaiting2:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

• LOL 3

On 3/6/2021 at 1:34 PM, Supergal99 said:

Shared on weibo/Cr owner:

OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmg

Edited by serenilmauve
Please don’t spam! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

On 3/6/2021 at 2:04 PM, SweetLullaby said:

OmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmgOmg

giphy.gif

**flies off quickly** :rickroll:

Edited by serenilmauve
Please don’t forget to add 20 characters to your post! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

@Supergal99

Who is that actor? He looks good with SHJ 

He's YoonBak/Yoon Park :) - lots of handsome pics in his IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKS8xKvlcFl/?igshid=xsaj305ld8u7

Yes.. agree with u!  they look good together ..heh... those legs ... *cough*

42 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

Thks for sharing. I hope the drama will be interesting and relatable. So far all her choices have been good. 

Yazzzzz!!! Cross fingers... n all body parts!! :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

^ @Supergal99 checkin body parts ya.. haha...

so shooting back in the city(?) 

yay... loving to see more and more updates now! Feels like YAMS is really getting closer! 

3 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

I FEEL YOU!! :omg:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

He's YoonBak/Yoon Park :) - lots of handsome pics in his IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKS8xKvlcFl/?igshid=xsaj305ld8u7

Yes.. agree with u!  they look good together ..heh... those legs ... *cough*

Wait that’s Yoon Park ???!! I didn’t recognize him :w00t:

It still looks kinda cold hope they’re okayy. I wonder which ep this is gonna be :phew: 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2

On 3/6/2021 at 1:00 PM, Supergal99 said:

Oh based on my memory -- the new rule  came about due to some copyrights lawsuits in US - so Soompi forums has disabled this feature of embedding IG posts here. I guess itz better to be on the safe side. Juz like the rule of no sharing of illegal websites here :)

Thanks!

21 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

Shared on weibo/Cr owner:

OhOhOh...seo much happiness overflowing! The fashionista-Kang Da Jung's here! Hope more pictures of her will be revealed! Whoa, the boots & mini sweater dress made her appeared to be really sexy ah, even just from a side view! Hahaha..the minion gang(gif)...feel like they're more excited then human!!:D

It still looks kinda cold hope they’re okayy. I wonder which ep this is gonna be :phew: 

It's definitely very cold, Hyun Jin's expression said it all! Yes, hope everyone stay healthy! And I would like to guess they're filiming ep. 2 or 3. :)

• LOL 4

On 3/6/2021 at 8:00 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

checkin body parts ya.. haha...

23 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

It still looks kinda cold hope they’re okayy. I wonder which ep this is gonna be 

8 hours ago, hola2jin said:

It's definitely very cold, Hyun Jin's expression said it all! Yes, hope everyone stay healthy! And I would like to guess they're filiming ep. 2 or 3. :)

Ok guys we need to analyse the legs ops ops  correction >>> the hand ...the hand:

PicPlayPostPhoto_20210307_18_27_06.jpg

(Wawaaaa~~~ our queen's hand :grimace: ???)

8 hours ago, hola2jin said:

The fashionista-Kang Da Jung's here! Hope more pictures of her will be revealed! Whoa, the boots & mini sweater dress made her appeared to be really sexy ah, even just from a side view! Hahaha..the minion gang(gif)...feel like they're more excited then human!!:D

Woweee.. @hola2jin ♡ your analysis on our fashionista haha~~ 

oh ya those minion gang ...erhmm... are v excited seeing the sexy legs ..ops  ahh... the 'pretty woman' ^phewweee^ HA~~~ Ok Ok i need to confess when I see her (sexy legs and) boots - one song came to my mind:  "...pretty woman walking down the street..." 

Spoiler

20210307_174429.gif

(Ok at least I've this in common with our queen- watched the movie more than once! Hee...)

:hwaiting2: Ok wait chakaman should we analyse her hair too ?? :grimace:

image1615114356268.md.png

• LOL 4

22 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

Ok wait chakaman should we analyse her hair too ?? 

:coolshades:ok! To add on what the netizen had already analysed, she has layered hair and seemed longer than the one on the to-do-list's update video. I guess she may change her hair style again later, I like it to be straightened. Looks like she has changed stylist(not sure, saw a comment on weibo), only if we can see from bts was it true? 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 3/7/2021 at 8:16 AM, hola2jin said:

You’re my Spring is gonna be fully preproduction right??? They could be filming the last episode for a lol we know :phew:

On 3/7/2021 at 4:51 PM, Supergal99 said:

Ok at least I've this in common with our queen- watched the movie more than once! Hee...)

I’ve never seen it is it good?disappear league of legends GIF by AteyoRachel

2 hours ago, hola2jin said:

To add on what the netizen had already analysed, she has layered hair and seemed longer than the one on the to-do-list's update video. I guess she may change her hair style again later, I like it to be straightened. Looks like she has changed stylist(not sure, saw a comment on weibo), only if we can see from bts was it true? 

She changed stylists???I’ve never seen her hair that wavy.. Or maybe we’re gonna get flashbacks so her length is different? I like her hair straight too 

found this at dcgall I’ve never seen this pic so clear she has blue contacts :tears:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Looks like she has changed stylist(not sure, saw a comment on weibo), only if we can see from bts was it true? 

19 hours ago, SweetLullaby said:

She changed stylists???I’ve never seen her hair that wavy.. Or maybe we’re gonna get flashbacks so her length is different? I like her hair straight too 

Oh yesss...changed of stylist... I think I saw that comment too and oh the fans at weibo were also curious about her hairstyle  :grimace:

Oh gosh talk about wavy hair - errr... for me I was distracted by her frizzy curly hair in the movie 'becoz I love u' ~~ hahaha ... hmm... (looks abit dry and too frizzy ya?? Ops -  ahhhh... sorray queen!!) 50xddu.gif

They could be filming the last episode for a lol we know

Omo... last episode ?! Mmm... then we should cut n paste KDW over Yoon Park hahaha (coz we need a happy ending :Pandabulous:  for the main couple! )  juz kidding!! Ok suddenly I wonder when we can get to see a pic of SHJ + KDW together? 

Oh Saem, 'Pretty Woman' is a classic - ahh u haven't heard of it? I actually get to know the movie coz of the soundtracks. The songs are pretty popular. The plot is very entertaining and is a sweet RomCom with a fairytale happy ending.  ^whisper^ it has a mature rating heee... ok ok depends on which version u r watching haha~~ (mmm... thatz why our queen n me watch more than once..  opsss!!!!!)

found this at dcgall I’ve never seen this pic so clear she has blue contacts :tears:

Omo... *blue* eyes... looks like a selfie pic :) I can't help it but notice the lips ...  :hwaiting2:

SphericalDrearyKingfisher-size_restricte

Oh Poke @inspiredbyshj  yeapppp yeappp... I juz completed King's Daughter!  Ok I declare Seolnan is my latest kdrama heroine crush heeeee...:biubiu: the kiss >> haha she is so daring to interrupt your highness with a kiss!! Awww.... 

giphy.gif

♡ the war scenes but then this scene - ooiyooo these 2 keep on staring ... I kept thinking what if the enemies attack from behind ??... (bite nalls) haha~~~

Edited by Supergal99
Spelling
  • LOL 3

@hola2jin @SweetLullaby count me in on that straight hair! But... hehe i’m still hoping for a high bun! 
-(prod team can change stylists right? Or just the artist’s choice?) 

@Supergal99 yes i can’t wait to see KDW + SHJ together.. i can agree they have the chemistry than YP! 

——yaaaas! I knew you’ll love it til the end. I’ve watch JHJ a few times but i appreciate him more in this drama. The power of HJ’s charisma toward her leads. And ya... impressed about the kissing scenes here hehehe ~

~ if i were to watch another drama like this w/ the queen, it’s Feast of God. Unfortunately, can’t find any links. 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, Supergal99 said:

Oh Saem, 'Pretty Woman' is a classic - ahh u haven't heard of it? I actually get to know the movie coz of the soundtracks. The songs are pretty popular. The plot is very entertaining and is a sweet RomCom with a fairytale happy ending.  ^whisper^ it has a mature rating heee... ok ok depends on which version u r watching haha~~ (mmm... thatz why our queen n me watch more than once..  opsss!!!!!)

Well I don’t like watching movies unless I’m in the cinema lol. Are u accusing hyunjin of being dirty minded rn :w00t: 

7 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

count me in on that straight hair! But... hehe i’m still hoping for a high bun! 
-(prod team can change stylists right? Or just the artist’s choice?) 

Hmm maybe bcs she’s gonna have 2 projects they’re making drastic changes to her hair?? I feel like she’ll cut her hair for WOS idk why 

aaaaaand while everyone’s talking about Yoon Park And Kim Dong Wook here I am dropping the angst with Kim Seonho 

@inspiredbyshj is like: Youtube Rage GIF by Wayne

(I’m sorry but it’s so good ajshshsjsjdsjwh)

AHEM 

donotblamemeitsallyoutubealgoritmsfaultiswear 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3