4 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Soop's Ig caption: " I changed my clothes for you guys..(?)" :w00t:

"For those of you who feel sorry for the familiar look, I tried to change the color of the clothes..(?)"

(google trans based on weibo HJL)

Tomorrow 12 noon kst?! mmmm.. i probably cant catch it 'fresh' :please: (gotta do some presentation)

So whatz with the change in clothing's colour? Lol...  this probably mean the clip is precorded?? ... arghhhh... (ok itz still better than nothing ya :grimace:)

O....kay.... Looking forward to it! (**whisper** : me hoping our queen will pick my fav hotties..ehmmm...wan to see her reaction heeee...:P)

20200729_212828.png

**happy watching!**

• Like 2

Ahhh.. guys... No comments yet?? Hahaha... ok.. i managed to catch it during a short break - subs were available when it was released (phew!!) - thumbs up to Soop:approves:

So yap itz pre-recorded and poor thing she was actually suffering from some 'chest cold' ailments at that time... but at least she has recovered now.

Official Direct Link to Soop IG since embedding is not allowed anymore: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDQBiQvnrCX/?igshid=1jg8cogjw6w2n

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Superman's Cousin said:

Ahhh.. guys... No comments yet?? Hahaha... ok.. i managed to catch it during a short break - subs were available when it was released (phew!!) - thumbs up to Soop

So yap itz pre-recorded and poor thing she was actually suffering from some 'chest cold' ailments at that time... but at least she has recovered now.

Yeah, :thumbsup: for the subs! 
That part isn’t in the previous one right? 

(now curious if they’ll release the full video)

...i hope she never gets chest cold again esp now that respiratory problems are prone to having covid.

(Tho she looks very well and healthy in her latest photo) :allgoodlol:

and i like her alarm tone! Even my insipid being/ lethargic feeling will be awaken HAHA 

she’s too cute to watch. Tehehe

thanks for the post!

Edited by Sushimi
Do not quote emoji gifs, thanks
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

This is what I like about Soop - they adjust to international fans. Do you noticed that for their artists who have international fans, they always make sure to have english subtitles? They know how important it is to communicate. 
I have the same alarm sound! LOL!!! Very annoying yet very effective.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1

:lol: seo sool - @shjfan23 n @inspiredbyshj have the same taste as our queen for the alarm tone haha~~ pardon me - for me this sounds ike an emergency tone in a hospital ....Heeee.... 

20200801_135455.gif

Ahhh...ok maybe i juz happened to watch Dr Romantic on tv yesterday- it's being aired every sat here:wub::

(Found the trailer in YT)

Spoiler

On 7/30/2020 at 3:36 PM, inspiredbyshj said:

.i hope she never gets chest cold again esp now that respiratory problems are prone to having covid.

(Tho she looks very well and healthy in her latest photo)

I must say she is very professional - not wanting to disappoint fans n viewers, she looked seo bubbly in the clip! 

She looks seo cute Lol at her TMI "embarassing ... all about my chest colds"

20200802_094259.gif

Ya @inspiredbyshj this Covid19 is turning the world upside down - on a personal level i'm missing lots of things which i enjoy doing. Guess which one i missed most ??

Spoiler

4a5r6e.gif

huhuuu... karaok-ing with frens ...:flushed:  

On 7/30/2020 at 7:51 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

Just watched the Soopvely clip with HJ, she's just too cute. I love how she asks Park Yoen Woo who in Soop he would like to act with  just one person and includes herself 

Hahaha... yeahhh... i like how she is 'trying seo hard' giving hints to the next actor in choosing her as The One actor :P

Spoiler

yndlVlVelx07FePHrMc801041200goTQ0E010_7.

(But i need to confess whenever i rewatched the part that she picked out the paper ...hmm...:)

Spoiler

Cut!!  retake retake....  opssss....20200731_212410.gif

(So sorray to Park YW:headbang:)

Ok gotta go grab some food...

And oh i missed seeing SHJ while shopping ... 

(Saw this some months back:grimace:)

Webp.net-resizeimage0aa6d0921f6f80bb.jpg

enjoy yr weekend guys!! ^*^

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 7/28/2020 at 11:11 AM, shjfan23 said:

No worries! Any questions are welcome here.

Regarding your question about the what’s the signifance of the numbers on her twitter acct, she mentioned in an interview before that there’s nothing significant on that. Those are the last digits of her mobile number during that time. Not sure if she has a new number. She created that twitter acct because I think it’s required for their show that time. The travel show.  Other hyunjinies, correct me if my wrong about this info!

@inspiredbyshj I have a vague memory that only 2699 were from her last mobile digits and 1 was a random number.

On 7/28/2020 at 11:39 PM, Superman's Cousin said:

:grimace:Ok wake up @hola2jin ! Our 'beauty' SHJ has juz transformed into 'Jang Geum' (cough cough~~)

Haha.. "Jang Geum"!! For a moment, I felt Hyun Jin had that aura of a fairy because of Hye Bin's compliment and your edited photo illustration! :D I guess HJ must have tried a few recipes in her long breaks before this invitation, all the food looks so yummy!

The TMI video is short but informative. I find she's really sincere and cute waving to Sonee recorded video! That alarm sound is really a scary din, I dare not use it! HJ is truely a unique person! Oh dear, she was sick at that time filming Black Dog, and that comfirmed our speculation previously about she could be sick. Now knowing that she can cook, hope she'll prepare food for herself more often to increase her immune system.

By the way, HJ cooked again! This time the guest was her ex-stylist. She cooked the same dish, rice with pollock(fish) but lesser portion, using another staub cast iron pot(can tell from the handles)! Wow! She's willing to invest such expensive and super heavy pots! And I see new side dishes like brinjal and ramen egg! Awesome she has a new hobby - cooking palatable food! :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDTrozOFv78/

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Hahaha @hola2jin  ok.. i should insert "Feast of the Fairy" in the drama poster hahaha... oh maybe itz good idea to rewatch this cooking drama since our rom com queen is now a cooking fairy ! **Lol** oh wait ... but i am afraid i will start throwing pots n pans coz i recalled complaining to our angel2013 about how nasty SHJ's character was!

14 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

She cooked the same dish, rice with pollock(fish) but lesser portion, using another staub cast iron pot(can tell from the handles)! Wow! She's willing to invest such expensive and super heavy pots! 

Ah o..kay u sound like a cooking fairy too heee.... juz teasing u ( - my usual hobby u know ya).  Oh dear... my mouth watering..

• LOL 1

On 8/2/2020 at 11:27 AM, Superman's Cousin said:

:lol: seo sool - @shjfan23 n @inspiredbyshj have the same taste as our queen for the alarm tone haha~~ pardon me - for me this sounds ike an emergency tone in a hospital ....Heeee.... 

with this being said,  I really felt I do belong to this group! :lol:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ya @inspiredbyshj this Covid19 is turning the world upside down - on a personal level i'm missing lots of things which i enjoy doing. Guess which one i missed most ??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually guessed it's about travelling-- :sweat: but I do agree, I'm kinda missin some good drinks having fun with friends.

I really hope, all will be okay soonest! Stay safe everyone! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok gotta go grab some food...

And oh i missed seeing SHJ while shopping ... 

(Saw this some months back:grimace:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you guys tried this product??  Thanks for the post--it's kinda new to me. HAHA

On 8/2/2020 at 11:32 AM, hola2jin said:

The TMI video is short but informative. I find she's really sincere and cute waving to Sonee recorded video! That alarm sound is really a scary din, I dare not use it! HJ is truely a unique person! Oh dear, she was sick at that time filming Black Dog, and that comfirmed our speculation previously about she could be sick. Now knowing that she can cook, hope she'll prepare food for herself more often to increase her immune system.

By the way, HJ cooked again! This time the guest was her ex-stylist. She cooked the same dish, rice with pollock(fish) but lesser portion, using another staub cast iron pot(can tell from the handles)! Wow! She's willing to invest such expensive and super heavy pots! And I see new side dishes like brinjal and ramen egg! Awesome she has a new hobby - cooking palatable food! 

I love how you've said it and I totally agree: 'Now knowing that she can cook, hope she'll prepare food for herself more often to increase her immune system.'

and now I'm wondering if there's/are fans (anyone here)  who get/s invited by SHJ either at her house or just a private place for a get together.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

22 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Have you guys tried this product??  Thanks for the post--it's kinda new to me. HAHA

:lol: oh on hindsight i should have bought some packs back then ... hahaha i remembered i juz click click take pic ...too excited to bump into our queen...  i mean her endorsements hahahahà... i have posted here sometime ago -- a pic of The Face Shop storefront with a super big poster of SHJ too :lol: now the poster is replaced by someone else...huhuhu.....

**poke poke SOOP**

Btw juz saw this posted by Korea tax dept - ok so our queen is still the poster gal :wub:

EedjETvU4AIAh0.jpg

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/ntskorea/status/1290108840445267968

I actually guessed it's about travelling-- :sweat: but I do agree, I'm kinda missin some good drinks having fun with friends.

I really hope, all will be okay soonest! Stay safe everyone! 

Yazzzz... u caught me there ... i missed flying around too ..ahhhh...  i had actually planned a trip to Korea end of the year mmmm... 

1596373672873.md.png

How wonderful it is to travel with a Nice big pic of our queen ya?!  Juz  sharing --- i was thinking of the budget of TBI production the other day when i watched a clip on BTS  for a NCT korean air YT clip : the effort they put in to paste the big pics on a plane.

Spoiler

but ya ... (sobs sobs) we cant have any outbound travelling for leisure till end of yr for now (luckily i have variety shows like House on Wheels n Hometown Flex to 'enjoy' the scenery + food in korea:grimace:... virtually).

now I'm wondering if there's/are fans (anyone here)  who get/s invited by SHJ either at her house or just a private place for a get together.

Ahhh... erhmmmm..  :grimace: maybe @hola2jin did... she dreamt of SHJ the other day... heèeee...

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Oh guys the 'relay' clip is out... but no subs.  

Saw some trans on weibo : The Actor he wants to work with -- no  surprise hahahaha... Seo Hyun Jin:lol:... he says for real, he mean it from the bottom of his heart... 

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2

20 hours ago, inspiredbyshj said:

Hola! :smiley:

as I am backreading again, I suddenly thought we are few weeks away to September! Ya know what I am thinking right?! :hwaiting2:

Hahaa...  we r all turning giraffes!! (Ops ... suddenly Lee Kwang Soo pops into my mind)

Oh btw there's something for us to read while waitin for our queen's next appearance (⊙o⊙)  - over 200 pages featuring Seo Hyun Jin as a pro actress!! 

(Found the Link to the Brunch book on weibo site.)

PicPlayPostPhoto_20200808_08_10_37.jpg

(Have juz shared the link at twitter too)

https://brunch.co.kr/brunchbook/actor01

I need to find some time to read thru - but using google translate though... went thru some sections - really detailed analysis... fr acting to costumes to camera to our queen's diction etc... wheeeweet!!

If u guys have any thots after reading... tag me ya! Hahaa~~

iWbG5K3GjJ6bHWfWkunmYcQ-ak8.jpg

O..kay... need to go grab some food (again...mmm..hmmm)

• Love 1

:grimace:this update was posted in IG 2 days ago... :lol:

Flashback:

On 8/4/2020 at 10:31 AM, Superman's Cousin said:
On 8/3/2020 at 11:58 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

:lol: oh on hindsight i should have bought some packs back then ... hahaha

Screenshot_20200810-172902_Instagram.jpg

Cr daenggimeori IG

And.... oh i wanted share here especially with @hola2jin - <Becoz I love u> was on broadcast here yesterday as one of the holiday movies hahaha~~ so 'shiok' to see our queen in HD on tv

Screenshot_20200810-224000_Samsung-Inter

The song was super touching...(sobs): replay!!

Official MV:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Superman's Cousin said:

:grimace:this update was posted in IG 2 days ago... :lol:

I'll ask my cousin who's in SG about this. Thanks so much for taggin'! *appreciated

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Buttin in'---- about this movie " Because ILY", I am quite unsatisfied with it. I mean, I am looking for more scenes/story.. It's not the ending I expected haha.. anyways, still applauded our queen in this movie! her acting as usual is the only thing I am could be more satisfied. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

^It's a good read (Brunchbook). read few pages already. (though I am having a hard time google translating using phone; I just found out there is an English option tab when I used my laptop) haha

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Erhmmm.. @inspiredbyshj i juz 'wiggled' to your post but then what does wiggle means?? Hahahaa.... really clueless... jinja... (soompi forum added more reactions actually made me more confusing at times hahaha~~~)

Oh seo cool to hear that u have a cousin in SG - juz sharing : u know i was super happy to hear our queen saying:

20200811_204706.jpg

Full clip in this IG link (whatshub) https://www.instagram.com/p/B6mheRIA1-o/?igshid=u8bj7sdti0af

I think itz the first time i heard her greeting SG :wub:!!! 

Ok.. glad to hear yr 'review' for the movie  - for me.. hmm.. mmmm ... i was like "ohhh... are they going to like *kiss* ?!!?" I mean we know the male lead's spirit was possessing this guy right ? Soooo... yap... mmmm... :grimace:

CloudyConcernedAlaskajingle-size_restric

Actually i have watched Lim YuHwan's dramas - n i don mind seeing them in one drama again.

Next - the brunchbook!!! Super lucky for the fans - hope everyone will really read it !  Itz like following the acting career of SHJ n uncovering new stuff about her. I was on chap 3 juz now - there were many quotes from the interviews - https://brunch.co.kr/@freeoos/445 - One part mentioning her worry about being 'stuck' in romcoms after 'The Beauty Inside' etc.  So she wanted to take up something new.  The author wrote that "Black dog is a drama that she's been waiting for".  Kinda reminded me of how nervous she was at the Black dog press con when asked about ratings.

(*whisper* i thot fortunately she is not bothered by ratings coz the drama was not really getting much attention ? )

Spoiler

In comparision the other tvn drama airing during same period was super popular i guess  - coz it a Romcom which is usually more popular.

:glasses: okay... me getting too serious... ahhh.. oh letz listen to this bubbly cute cover by our cute queen hahaha... it popped up in my playlist when i opened my YT app this afternoon:

https://youtu.be/-8d5QzZWa1I

SkeletalBaggyChinesecrocodilelizard-size

(When can we hear her sing like this again??? ...mmmm)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Superman's Cousin said:

Next - the brunchbook!!! Super lucky for the fans - hope everyone will really read it !  Itz like following the acting career of SHJ n uncovering new stuff about her. I was on chap 3 juz now - there were many quotes from the interviews - https://brunch.co.kr/@freeoos/445 - One part mentioning her worry about being 'stuck' in romcoms after 'The Beauty Inside' etc.  So she wanted to take up something new.  The author wrote that "Black dog is a drama that she's been waiting for".  Kinda reminded me of how nervous she was at the Black dog press con when asked about ratings.

This looks interesting! But I’m unable to access the site. So sad!:please:

• Sad 2

:what!: @shjfan23 really?!?

Ahh.. ok i will try cut n paste the text for u : [google trans]. 

<title: Acting as a 'professional'

The attitude of Seo HyunJin who was discovered in an interview, toward 'live' and 'actor'>

Screenshot_20200812-221959_Chrome.jpg

We live and every moment 

You encounter weaknesses in yourself and others.

Overcome or endure it

To unlock more potential 

You have to look at yourself and others objectively.

This attitude is most concentrated in'attitude'.

Attitudes are constantly building up, which is 

It becomes a value, philosophy.

In this article, we selected several interviews.

Actress Hyun-jin Seo's attitude toward'life',

Look for attitudes toward'actors' as a profession.

Attitude1

"I also act as a professional."

"I don't even want to be a character. 

Because I do not want to quit after 1-2 years 

My goal is to work hardest now."

“I didn't have time to do anything other than'acting'.  

All I could do is this.",

"Even if I want to be an actor, 

Because it’s not a field that can be used 

I am always grateful.”

This kind of humility

Leads to posture. 

I don’t know if it sounds hard,

She approaches'actor' from a practical point of view.

When referring to the'actor' itself

It focuses on'actor as a profession'.

as an actor 

What weaknesses are you exposed to now?' 

It has no choice but to lead.

In the work that you choose each time 

The weakest self-expression 

Challenge your work.

(If you compare'Beauty Inside' and'Black Dog'

You can clearly see the difference.)  

This part is also actor Seo Hyun-jin 

I know myself well,

This is in  the interviews of various media 

It can be easily identified. 

For example,'The temperature of love' 

During the work  

Because I couldn’t try'delicacy in emotion' 

They say that they have chosen'the temperature of love'.

When filming'Romantic Doctor Kim,

"In an instant, a pleasant scene 

It turns into an urgent or sad situation.

In a play like this, 

Acting is a new challenge

Adventure".

(Even the same emergency room has different approaches depending on the drama.

Romantic Doctor Kim Sabu focuses on the'patient' in the emergency room,

In'Life', the emergency room is seen as a numerical concept like'accumulator'.

The difference in approach based on this drama scenario

That the'amplitude of emotion' that an actor has to deal with can be very diverse.

Say. In some ways, the actor's description of'emotion' 

It refers to how much detail you have as a job. )

'Beauty Inside' 

In the process,  he said:

'It's been about two years in a row, so it’s a romantic comedy 

I have appeared before,  

I was worried that the smoke width would be narrowing. 

Acting in this genre 

It looks like it will be an embedded circle pattern.' 

They talk and even'border' themselves.

The actor Seo Hyun-jin treats like this. 

The focus of dealing with'actor' as a job is'improvement'.

**continue in hidden**

Spoiler

She always accepts the reality of being an'actor as a profession'.

'Actor as a job','A position to be cast' 

Looks at the actor with a keen understanding of reality. 

That’s why the job called “actor” has 

They are fully aware of the'change range'.

Therefore, more than one's own ability 

I believe in the power of script and production.

The whole process of making a work 

Not to'actor', but to'everyone' 

I know it is optimized. 

So more than anyone drama   

I know the importance of  ' team ' to make .  

Attitude 2

“A believer rather than an actor

I want to be remembered as Gabriela.”

“My dream is to be a great person. 

It doesn't matter what you do in any place. 

What has been given to me now 

If you work hard, later 

I think we can achieve the wind.

She said, “I want to be remembered as Gabriela.”  

He said that a singer or talent is just his job, 

He says he wants to be remembered as a believer who lives hard, not on the outside. 

At first glance, her words may sound a bit cold. 

At the same time, the job of'actor' for her 

That it is one of the gazes of others 

It suggests that you are clearly aware of it.

At the same time, Ian. Actress Seo Hyun-jin. 

The attitude toward life 

'A sharp understanding of reality' 

It assumes that it can produce good results.

Catholic, if she hadn't had God's plan 

He says he wouldn't have been confident now. 

Through the time when I was unknown, I learned the importance of people,

They also say that they have eyes to see one step away.

Above all, baptismal masters 

He says he wants to be remembered as Gabriela.

Singers and talents are just their own profession. 

As a believer who lives hard 

He repeatedly says he wants to be remembered. 

Like this, Seo Hyun-jin aims 

Life is always in the same place 

It is a steadily step by step.

Putting together interviews from different media,

The'reality' you face is not yourself 

I know it is optimized for'the whole'. 

At the same time, the job of learning becomes a personal development 

I know it's  long-term challenge to lead.

Rather, he is not generous to himself 

Some level of'pain' 

I will endure and develop.

This is the work that actor Seo Hyun-jin chooses and 

You can fully confirm it by looking at'smoke' in it.

'Your life, but not your own will 

I feel more and more that it depends on his will.

Where and what tools to use 

I don't know now 

So that he can use it better 

As you grow yourself 

I wait for the time.'

"In the end, helping someone 

You will live a life for others. 

I will be the happiest then.”

• Awesome 1

14 hours ago, Superman's Cousin said:

Erhmmm.. @inspiredbyshj i juz 'wiggled' to your post but then what does wiggle means?? Hahahaa.... really clueless... jinja... (soompi forum added more reactions actually made me more confusing at times hahaha~~~)

Oh seo cool to hear that u have a cousin in SG - juz sharing : u know i was super happy to hear our queen saying:

I think itz the first time i heard her greeting SG :wub:!!! 

i like that emoticon tho. haha I think that would sum up my expression when I see SHJ face to face. haha wiggling out of happiness or other way; might faint. hahaha

^Thanks for the vidclip link. You're really good at editing hah... and you do have a lot of resources. Thanks to you! I actually love to see more of her photos/videos esp those international trips etc., please do tagged or send me DM if you have more links. HAHA thanks in advance! :love:

Aaawww, she's so cute. I repeatedly played it. Her gesture and voice while saying "Hello, Singapore", kind of melt my heart. Idk why... hahahaha she's really cute and sweet, I think. :love:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*whisper* i thot fortunately she is not bothered by ratings coz the drama was not really getting much attention ? )

^It's an underrated drama, am I right? well, in my opinion, if I am just gonna look at the story alone, I am not quite impressed. BUT, it turned out quite interesting to me because SHJ made it better. She did give justice to the character.

(sidenote from my mom who's a retired teacher:  "She(SHJ) acted and portrayed a teacher's role very well. It brought my memories back then." :approves:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:glasses: okay... me getting too serious... ahhh.. oh letz listen to this bubbly cute cover by our cute queen hahaha... it popped up in my playlist when i opened my YT app this afternoon:

(When can we hear her sing like this again??? ...mmmm)

^when I saw this clips on YT, i can't relate to the song at all but can say her singing voice is great. This was when they (Let's Eat 2) had a trip to Europe/Spain? Am I right or nah? oooopsies

On 8/11/2016 at 4:12 PM, giselle_tw said:

I decided to made this video. It's dedicated to Hyunjin and her beloved baby Shideo :blush: hehehe .

back on the 70th page: (haha)

Thanks for this translated vidclip..@giselle_tw 

I am wondering if Shideo is her only pet. He's 5y/o now right?

I am actually having cynophobia :flushed:  but I find dogs cute.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 8/13/2020 at 10:31 AM, inspiredbyshj said:

back on the 70th page: (haha)

Thanks for this translated vidclip..@giselle_tw 

I am wondering if Shideo is her only pet. He's 5y/o now right?

I am actually having cynophobia :flushed:  but I find dogs cute.

So I was thinking what video is this n I had to fly back to pg 70 ... oh i actually like the part where she doing the cooking hahaa~~  the caption is what i gathered from the chinese subs: https://youtu.be/K75nQnIta4A 

4bfi06.gif

(Oh wait... So did u manage to see the full clip ? )

Oh poor u... u have this erhmmm... cynophobia? Ahhh.. ok i m actually quite scared of...meowwww... cats!!

20200814_223549.jpg

Btw when is our queen getting a new CF?? Huhuhuuuu....

** Oh n i didnt know there is this video: korea CF April #1 

^when I saw this clips on YT, i can't relate to the song at all but can say her singing voice is great. This was when they (Let's Eat 2) had a trip to Europe/Spain? Am I right or nah? oooopsies

Oh this clip is part of the variety show "Lets eat with friends". There are 6 episodes.  I think u can watch at (dramacool) but no subs though.

i like that emoticon tho. haha I think that would sum up my expression when I see SHJ face to face. haha wiggling out of happiness or other way; might faint. hahaha

^Thanks for the vidclip link. You're really good at editing hah... and you do have a lot of resources. Thanks to you! I actually love to see more of her photos/videos esp those international trips etc., please do tagged or send me DM if you have more links. HAHA thanks in advance! :love:

Hahahaa... yazzz.. we will faint if we get to see her in person! 

Tks for liking my edits hahahah... juz some crazy wild imagination - oh i gotta take this opportunity to apologise if u see my older posts missing when u backread. Coz after i deleted my previous account(s) some posts are removed.

Oh n my 'resources' are mostly from chinese fansite or some chinese articles so i try to share as much when i have the time. 

^It's an underrated drama, am I right? well, in my opinion, if I am just gonna look at the story alone, I am not quite impressed. BUT, it turned out quite interesting to me because SHJ made it better. She did give justice to the character.

(sidenote from my mom who's a retired teacher:  "She(SHJ) acted and portrayed a teacher's role very well. It brought my memories back then."

Oh woah .. u have something in common (again!) with SHJ hahahaaa.... 

And mmm...  like yr honest review on 'BlackDog' - for me the first few eps were too mmm...  'sad' ??? Plus a bit slow for the buildup perhaps. I liked the humour as the plot continues. Our queen lookd evry inch like a real teacher. So for the characters epecially the main leads, the acting is really convincing (*whisper* i was not so drawn to HaJoon's character though ..ops sorray to HJ's fans)  :grimace:

• Like 2