Yeah, looks like they had a private wrap up party to avoid a lot of crowds! That’s a good decision though! :D

Her loyal fans are really awesome. They always thought about not just HJ but also all the people around her.:wub:

Looks like she loves that black jacket! I remember she wore that on TOL wrap up party for the first time. :wub:

I hope she accept a new project immediately. A lot of people is asking Soop to give her a Romantic Comedy genre on her next drama. I also miss her on that genre!:D

• Like 3

Lee changhoon interview trans below

Spoiler

One article also mentioned seo hyunjin because there's rdtk2 scene showing seojung called Kim sabu. Although we can't hear her voice

Spoiler

Other old video

Another actor wants to act with her? 

#도상우 #제이와이드컴퍼니

배우 도상우가 '동백꽃 필 무렵' 강하늘, '또 오해영'의 서현진과 호흡해보고 싶다고 말했습니다.

http://m.beffreport.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=73589

Edited by guestra
  • Like 3

SHJ climbed at #7 on the top10 list:

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz this past week are as follows:

1. Son Ye Jin (“Crash Landing on You”)
2. Hyun Bin (“Crash Landing on You”)
3. Park Seo Joon (“Itaewon Class”)
4. Namgoong Min (“Stove League”)
5. Kim Da Mi (“Itaewon Class”)
6. Ahn Hyo Seop (“Dr. Romantic 2”)
7. Seo Hyun Jin (“Black Dog”)
8. Han Suk Kyu (“Dr. Romantic 2”)
9. Park Hae Jin (“Forest”)
10. Ha Do Kwon (“Stove League”)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 10:58 PM, shjfan23 said:

Looks like she loves that black jacket! I remember she wore that on TOL wrap up party for the first time. :wub:

I hope she accept a new project immediately. A lot of people is asking Soop to give her a Romantic Comedy genre on her next drama. I also miss her on that genre!:D

Talking about the jacket, the YT video produced by her fan that jokes about her wearing same clothes everyday has hit a million views, amazing!:w00t:

I'm one of them hoping she'll take that genre, but I also don't mind if she accept a thriller drama..:D

On 2/12/2020 at 6:08 AM, shjfan23 said:

I just realized that her mother was a HS Teacher before. Someone tweeted it from one of her interviews for blackdog.

I read before from her old article interview that her mother was a elementary school teacher(no time to trace back). HJ mentioned that her mother is someone who does not want to be remembered by the students, just made sure helping them through their studies! Seems like HJ was influenced by her mother's philosophy, that's why she also want her fans not to remember her(like a idol), just watch her drama. (possible?) She literally treat her career like a 9-5 job! 

Cup holder event has started for her BD celebration! :wub:

I'm so curious about this cup holder event, if I have a chance to visit Korea, definitely go on her birthday week and try to visit the café! :)

HJ's BD support event from HyunJinLigth! 

Oops! At first glance, I thought that bottle is a sanitizer! Oh, it's a drink! I guess without work project, she'll keep staying at home in this critical situation! Glad her fans faithfully encouraging her! Hope HJ and everyone stay healthy!

Edited by hola2jin
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

RDTK 2 just ended. Did you guys able to watch it? I’m not planning to watch it even if I’m reading great reviews. Does it surpass S1’s ratings?

No, I'm not interested to watch RDTK 2 because SHJ was not in it even though with great reviews! And the rating didn't surpass S1, close to! I read that Dr Kang and Dr Yoon's names were only mentioned in the drama, that's so disappointing, why can't they have cameo roles!:(

Anyway hope she'll be back in a drama soon. Actually I've wrote down a list of famous male actor's names that I wish she'll work with anyone of them in the near future! Haha...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hola2jin said:

No, I'm not interested to watch RDTK 2 because SHJ was not in it even though with great reviews! And the rating didn't surpass S1, close to! I read that Dr Kang and Dr Yoon's names were only mentioned in the drama, that's so disappointing, why can't they have cameo roles!:(

Anyway hope she'll be back in a drama soon. Actually I've wrote down a list of famous male actor's names that I wish she'll work with anyone of them in the near future! Haha...

I figured that both of them can’t do a cameo on the 2nd season because of their other dramas. HJ with BD and YS for his new medical drama. But I kinda wish HJ will do coz BD is already done. 

Oh, do you mind sharing your list? I will love to see it! :D 

• Like 1

Happy Birthday to our dear Seo Hyun Jin! I have one simple wish for her, that is be dating this year!:D Hope she can find someone loyal, faithful and truly love her for who she is! :love:

Pretty!

Edited by hola2jin
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Amazed that the Korean have these interesting way to celebrate their favorite star's birthday! Seo sweet! :wub:

@shjfan23 Oh Lee Je Hoon, the one acted in "Signal", great too! Though both are the tax's ambassadors, they hardly interact. It would be so cool if they get to pair up in a thriller drama but I still prefer more for her next drama to be a romance + fantasy genre! :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Fabbo said:

Are there any news on The Allies? I don't trust those 'ambitious' projects from the public channels :(

The last thing I saw is it will be on Dec2020.. And they have been filming it already since last year. They also mentioned that KBS gave a big budget for this drama. But still, all these facts are not 100% sure coz knetz are not talking about it..

• Like 1

Hm there aren't any news about the other ambitious projects about the independent movement either. So this isn't the only one that has been super quiet. I guess that makes it a bit better..? I don't know.. Maybe they'll break the ice all at once. I have no idea.

I don't have the biggest trust for those big and ambitious projects by the public broadcasting stations. 

• Like 1