4 hours ago, hola2jin said:

Coffee truck support sent on Jan 20th, from HYUNJIN'S OASIS China Fan Club!

Can’t believe they are still taping that day! Maybe that’s why there’s no wrap up party yet.  The other Monday drama already had their wrap up party.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, shjfan23 said:

Can’t believe they are still taping that day! Maybe that’s why there’s no wrap up party yet.  The other Monday drama already had their wrap up party.

May be they'll be having the wrap up party same day as Black Dog finale which is Feb 4th, not sure? It's really fast BD is ending but I'm looking forward to see HJ's appearance that day!

I started binge watching BD last week and finally finished 14 episodes. 2 more to go this week and the end. This drama is so similar to Misaeng and the genre is not everyone's cup of tea. I really like 2nd half of the drama starting with the banana incident (very good case) and prefer the 2nd year more experienced GHN character from ep 12 onwards.

Kinda sad that this forum is becoming less active, so is the drama forum which is going very slow either.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, hola2jin said:

Done fliming Black Dog! I don't know when we shall see HJ again in a new drama!:mellow:

Did they just literally finish filming today? I can’t believe they started filming last Aug.

And looks like there’s no wrap up party for them. It’s cancelled due to the virus. :tears:

Now, we’re on waiting mode again! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, justright said:

@shjfan23 oh is it postponed, not cancelled?

I don't know was it a last minute decision? They had a "informal" one not like those with reporters and fans waiting outside the venue, could be lesser people I'm not sure. Hope someone will share their photos.

And that huge nice cake was joint purchased by HyunJinLight, GINIUS, and Seo Hyun Jin DC gallery, must be really expensive! They're mindful about the cake not to look too personalize like all about Seo Hyun Jin, so that's the pattern they chose after much consideration.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@hola2jin Thanks. This time 1 cake is sufficient for a small party. I think we the minority here who couldn't do much always thankful that these fanclubs could do so many thoughtful & beautiful things and supporting her so well. Her upcoming birthday on 27th, I guess we'll see something from them too. I wonder if she has any plans to travel this time. I also hope everyone stay safe and healthy and the virus outbreak will be contained and end pretty soon.

• Like 3