On 12/22/2019 at 6:35 PM, hola2jin said:

Coffee truck's support from Kim Hye Soo!

She’s always showing her support to HJ! Thankful for her!

New episodes this week! Can’t wait!!! 

I read that RDTK S2 will have a new timeslot at 9:40pm. Much closer to Black Dog. It will be a tough competition as there’s much anticipation for the second season of RDTK. 

• Like 2

On 12/23/2019 at 6:43 PM, shjfan23 said:

read that RDTK S2 will have a new timeslot at 9:40pm. Much closer to Black Dog. It will be a tough competition as there’s much anticipation for the second season of RDTK. 

I know which is why I'm hoping BD would lock in it's viewers before RD starts. The PD and writer of RD did amazing the first time around. But I love Black Dog and rooting for Ha Neul to succeed as a permanent staff member. To be honest it's painful to watch her character treated as an outcast. Thank goodness her college advisory group are good people who has her back.

That scene in which Ra Mi Ran's character was affected by the news about Ha Neul's contract, made her act extremely harsh on HN was so upsetting to watch. I know it was to make her realize that despite the connection with Mr. Moon, if she proves her capability people would stop whispering behind her back. Great acting by the whole cast. 

By the way, why does it look like SHJ lost so much weight? She seemed skinnier compared to her AOHY days.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, htk9207 said:

By the way, why does it look like SHJ lost so much weight? She seemed skinnier compared to her AOHY days.

Yeah! I noticed that too! Maybe that’s how she interprets her character. Just like the reason why she decided to cut her hair very short. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/23/2019 at 6:43 PM, shjfan23 said:

I read that RDTK S2 will have a new timeslot at 9:40pm. Much closer to Black Dog. It will be a tough competition as there’s much anticipation for the second season of RDTK. 

The female lead of RDTK S2 has very high popularity, I'm quite worried about coming week Black Dog's rating!

On 12/26/2019 at 9:11 PM, shjfan23 said:
On 12/26/2019 at 3:59 PM, htk9207 said:

Yeah! I noticed that too! Maybe that’s how she interprets her character. Just like the reason why she decided to cut her hair very short.

I guess HJ got sick beginning of Black Dog filming. Remember when she was in the KakaoM video for actors audition, her voice sounded differently? The Chinese fan also mentioned in one of their food support to her outdoor filming site around Oct, her voice seemed weak! I hope she is fine now and eat well to gain her strength back!

'Ha Neul' be strong too!

I guess Hyun Jin will be giggling while watching this! :D

2019 KBS Song Festival.

• Like 2

Her acting

‘블랙독’ 서현진, 인생의 ‘희로애락’ 담아낸 감정 연기

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/382/0000785918

Her narration, honey voice 
"완벽 꿀보이스"..'블랙독' 서현진, '킬링포인트' 내레이션으로 몰입도↑

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004139940

• Like 2