Thanks @shjfan23 you are still a few steps ahead of me in posting this  :joy:.  I love that they are still colour matched for the interview, I can't wait for it hoping that our Japanese contributors are kind enough to translate for us.

Below is an article from Forbes (Forbes is an American business magazine. Published bi-weekly, it features original articles on finance, industry, investing, and marketing topics.) TBI is airing on Viki (YAY!!) so hoping it gets lots of love from the US.

Feb 11, 2019, 08:30am

The Beauty Inside Wonders About The True Nature Of Love

Hollywood & Entertainment I'm a journalist fascinated by Korean drama and film.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2F

The Beauty Inside stars Seo Hyun Jin as a woman who morphs into other people and Lee Min Ki as a man who might not notice.JTBC TV

The television drama The Beauty Inside is not exactly the same story as the 2015 Korean film The Beauty Inside, nor the American web series of the same name. But like the film and the web series, the drama offers insight into the ideal nature of love, while providing multiple options for cameos.

The original six-episode web series starred Topher Grace as a man named Alex. He wakes up every day as a different person. 

In the South Korean film, the main character, Woo Jin, also wakes up every day in a different body—old, young, fat, thin, beautiful, grizzled. There’s no explanation for who he becomes next. His new bodies are supplied by actors as diverse as Park Shin Hye, Lee Beom Soo, Seo Kang Joon and Lee Jin Wook.

Woo Jin is always the same person inside, but his constant state of transformation means that his world is in perpetual turmoil. It’s impossible to forge a life and succeed at a relationship. A person can only go so many days without sleep before the transformation happens again—and Woo Jin doesn’t change back. Fortunately, he finds a woman who loves him, no matter what body his personality lands in.

The film, which also starred Han Hyo Joo, tells a story about love, acceptance and looking beyond the superficial. So does the JTBC drama but it uses slightly different devices to make the same point.

The drama stars Seo Hyun Jin, Lee Min Ki, Lee Da Hee and Ahn Jae Hyun. The drama’s main character is a beautiful actress who every now and then changes into another person. It's a plus that she does not change every morning when she wakes up, but her changes are less predictable and more likely to embarrass her in a public moment. Changing into a sumo wrestler while wearing a form-fitting gown is never a good thing, even though she always eventually changes back into her original form. At first the transformations are manageable because they happen less frequently, but then they begin to happen more often, threatening her career and reputation.

Former M.I.L.K. singer and actress Seo Hyun Jin, who previously won praise for her performances in Another Miss Oh and Temperature of Love, plays the actress Han Se Gye.

When the fantasy drama opens, Han Se Gye has acquired a bad reputation for running away at inopportune times, which she does because she’s about to morph into another person. It’s beyond disorienting to be a different person every day, but changing may be even more difficult if you are a person everyone recognizes.

Lee Min Ki plays Seo Do Jae, an airline company CEO with a traumatic past that has left him unable to recognize faces. So, he might not always notice when Han Se Gye is played by another actor. Her alternate selves are played by a range of actors, including Kim Jun Hyun, Choi Dae Chul, Kim Sung Ryung , Ra Mi Ran and Kim Min Seok.  Seo Do Jae hired Han Se Gye as his company’s chief model and he needs her to stick with her contract despite the bad press she’s getting. They form an unlikely alliance and he may become the only person who can really see her for who she is, whether she suddenly acquires wrinkles or bulks up with wrestler muscles.

The actor is best known for his role in the films Very Ordinary Couple and Shoot Me In the Heart and the drama Because This is My First Life.

Fortunately, Han Se Gye also has a support team, which consists of Lee Da Hee, playing her step sister and  Ahn Jae Hyun, playing her friend, a man who is also studying for the priesthood.

Lee Da Hee is best known for her 2015 role in Mrs. Cop, while model and actor Ahn Jae Hyun is known for his roles in the dramas Blood and Cinderella and the Four Knights

In 2017, an American version of the drama, starring Emilia Clarke, was said to be in development. Meanwhile, the Korean drama, which recently began airing in the U.S. on www.viki.com, offers many fine cameos and some lofty thoughts on love.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, LifesLikeThat said:

I can't wait for it hoping that our Japanese contributors are kind enough to translate for us.

Oh, did you call me? :P 

Unfortunately, I don't contract with KNTV, but once I find something to translate, I'm happy to work on it.

I also anticipate to find some magazine interview in March. She did some in RTDK days, but none for TOL.(beause of changing agency?)

I hope it fills our heart while she enjoys her ninja mode.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, lynnys13 said:

Cant wait for her next projects and sometimes I wish her co star will be someone that has alot experience in acting and very famous like gong yoo or hyunbin.. 

LMK is a very experienced actor, I can't wait to hear news about her next project also seems like an eternity since TBI. HJ with Gong Yoo or Hyun Bin would be my dream team. :D

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 1:45 AM, LifesLikeThat said:

LMK is a very experienced actor, I can't wait to hear news about her next project also seems like an eternity since TBI. HJ with Gong Yoo or Hyun Bin would be my dream team. :D

Now I'm anxious to know who is HJ next drama co-star! Dying to see her pair up with Hyun Bin or Park Bo Gum! We are hopeful for the same thing.., pair up with very famous actor!! :blush:

• Like 1

On 2/14/2019 at 1:45 PM, SweetLullaby said:

King's Daughter Soo Baek Hyang is being broadcasted on TRT (a public channel) in Turkey. 

@LifesLikeThat GY and HJ's voices give off the same aura. I dont know why tho^_^They can make us sob if it ever happens.

KDSBH showing in Turkey, that's fantastic. It was the second kdrama I watched (showing what a noob I am  :joy: to world of kdamas) and my first HJ drama, this made me a HJ fan. It is so under-rated so hope it gets lots of viewership in Turkey.

Oh I will cry tears of joy if any of these pairings happen.  

@hola2jin We are all waiting to hear news of her next project, hope that she will be given the chance to act in a different genre aside of romcom as she is so talented. I don't know about Park Bo Gum, I haven't seen him in anything yet and tbh I can't see his appeal plus it would be a noona drama and these have been exhausted in the last couple of years.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 12:45 AM, SweetLullaby said:

King's Daughter Soo Baek Hyang is being broadcasted on TRT (a public channel) in Turkey. 

Turkey people watched Kdrama.. is globalizing!! Hope HJ fan keep expanding! Many years back HJ did the expedition reality TV show, when they arrived Brazil airport, seems many people don't know her. The other actors got more attention and warm welcoming.. :tears: 

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:10 AM, LifesLikeThat said:

@hola2jin We are all waiting to hear news of her next project, hope that she will be given the chance to act in a different genre aside of romcom as she is so talented. I don't know about Park Bo Gum, I haven't seen him in anything yet and tbh I can't see his appeal plus it would be a noona drama and these have been exhausted in the last couple of years.

Oh! with Park Bo Gum, I just think along the lines of very famous actor, never thought it will end up being a noona drama! :D PBG always look cheerful but actually as a young boy he lost his mum. Wonder how his childhood like without mummy's love. He won numerous acting awards so I think I can trust his acting skill.

True! These days noona drama is prevalent and I don't watch! I stopped halfway watching 'Temperature of Love' because of HJ pairing with Yang Se Jong! They are like sibling relationship to me, sorry to say no lover chemistry! Er… so I shall conclude that Gong Yoo and Hyun Bin are most preferred co-stars for HJ! Ha..ha..!! :D:D

Until now, not a teeny news of HJ in talks for a new drama. Hope the long wait will bring a solid gold script to her that she once again show off her talent and hit high in viewership! At least we have her CFs updates here and there! :D

• Like 2

On 2/16/2019 at 9:53 PM, hola2jin said:

Oh! with Park Bo Gum, I just think along the lines of very famous actor, never thought it will end up being a noona drama! :D PBG always look cheerful but actually as a young boy he lost his mum. Wonder how his childhood like without mummy's love. He won numerous acting awards so I think I can trust his acting skill.

Oh I didn't know about PBG growing up without his mum, he must've had a difficult childhood. I guess his previous works weren't that enticing to me. Maybe he and HJ can star in an action comedy where he's her long lost mischievous brother, he looks like a cheeky boy (must be his smile :D)

@Super Gal99 nice to see you drop in, it's been relatively quiet in here as we wait for news on HJ's next project.

Why hasn't Soop giving fans any inkling of projects on offer, I read Jang Nara is in talks to star in an SBS drama, The last Empress hasn't even finished yet! Hope we will get some news after HJ birthday.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Super Gal99 said:

Are u guys watching any dramas? I juz binged JTBC's Sky Castle and itz super good! Was thinking uri queen can consider roles in such genre in future hahaa

I watched the first 2 episodes of Encounter because of the hype but I did not continue it. It's just not the kind of story I liked. Oh, I just finished Kingdom. Is that included? Lol!!!:D

I might also watch Sky Castle because of the good reviews. 

12 hours ago, Super Gal99 said:

Oh i saw some comments on weibo - uri queen looks slimmer in this pic:

Ohhh yeah! and she looked more mature. Maybe because she doesn't have bangs right now.:wub:

• Like 2

@Super Gal99 hopefully HJ will be given scripts for different genre and she is not stereotyped to romcom, I'd like to see her in an action film being a real badass heroine :lol:. Currently watching a Cdramas as no new Kdrama is appealing to me but plan on starting Sky Castle and Memories of Alhambra.

@shjfan23 I've watched Kingdom, I really enjoyed it. Ah sageuk and zombies, what more could I ask for. Well maybe HJ in a sageuk zombie movie, she can use the sword skills she gained from KDSBH :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 2/16/2019 at 4:53 PM, hola2jin said:

Turkey people watched Kdrama.. is globalizing!! Hope HJ fan keep expanding! Many years back HJ did the expedition reality TV show, when they arrived Brazil airport, seems many people don't know her. The other actors got more attention and warm welcoming.. :tears: 

We do watch Kdrama but online. Unfortunately most producer usually get inspired by the modern kdramas and rewrite them because our dramas are longer and we sell them to the neighboring countries. I've seen just one drama that bought the original scenario but that drama was originally long. Historical dramas can't be remade so its really amazing they chose King's daughter. As far as I know, they bought just 4 historical dramas, like ever. they're all dramas like Dae JangGeum (aka classics:lol:)

On 2/19/2019 at 3:07 PM, LifesLikeThat said:

hopefully HJ will be given scripts for different genre and she is not stereotyped to romcom,

Fingers crossed. I'm okay with anything but ROMCOM. 

Don't watch Memories of the Alhambra if you don't like open endings. I expected more ngl-_-

• Like 5