WoW! so many goodies to brighten up our day! :blush:

Good morning and thanks again to the effort of translating the interview of SHJ @angel2013, and to a very beautiful presentation @giselle_tw... you don't know how much you made my day just reading things about SHJ... getting to know more HJ day by day is like eating goodies everyday!!!!...

The intro of the writer is so cool.... from now on SHJ will be known as the new Rom-Com Queen and no longer a former member of a disbanded group MILK... Finally, she has her own name! COOL!

I agree with @angel2013, I think HJ is not an introvert person... from what I understand, she together with her friends auditioned to become a member of a girl group.... I think as a young girl she was confident, full of dreams and enthusiasm... she knew she has the talent and courageous enough to audition... and she was accepted... I guess by that time, she was so happy that she will finally reach her dreams.... I guess she really loves to perform cause she was enrolled in a traditional dance school even at a young age... but then the disbandment of her group, without even achieving anything yet... at 17, she experienced it... seeing your dream fading away together with her self confidence... Ahhh I feel for her!!!

But I guess those experiences has brought her where she is right now... A ROM-COM QUEEN!... She may have lost her self confidence but her will to stand up again prevails... she travels a lot to heal her soul/spirit while learning... she studied again, was able to graduate... she doesn't stop learning, whenever she feels she's lacking on something, she enrolled/studied/learned!!! This girl is really something!...  

Gosh! She had a one-sided love for two years??? :dizzy: Who is the lucky one???

SHE IS SUCH A VERY LOYAL PERSON... I have also experienced a one-sided love, but when I felt that the other person is not interested in me at all, I move on at once :sweatingbullets:... Though, I agree with her that woman should not be the first to propose to a man but giving a hint that you like a person is not wrong at all... I hope she knows how to at least give a hint to a man, right??? :phew:...

I am so happy to know that she has found a home with the OHYA family!!! the way she described her experience with them shows how much she enjoys being with them...

And yes I agree with all of you, her success as OHY doesn't changed our HJ, she is still the humble SeoHyunJin... Her feet is still grounded... and I am loving her more because of that...

• Like 9

@wyee Warm welcome! Hope you visit more often. :)

@Cherrine Kim @samaf Thanks for your contribution of videos and pics! I can slowly feast my eye on them one by one.

@khatelaloves omo thanks for those Harper pics! in black and white are so smexy, wonder if there are any HD pics of them, those seem to have taken directly from the mag.

@cheesethatnotsocheesey dear have you been doing all the behind work without telling us? Let us know when you update the front page so we can revisit again to see what's there or you could just put your updates on the thread headline so we know where to find it. ;)

@aureamirasol omg I love that gif, can you teach me how to save gifs and put them here? Me and @icemaid were wondering too who is the lucky one she liked secretly for 2 years and trying guessing :w00t: She just have a small circle of  close friends, if it is a celebrity it will be narrow, unless it's a non-celebrity we won't know. But that guy is probably blind to our HJ charms.

• Like 6

tK03m1i.jpg

Sorry this is a bit small, trans of Yoseob's interview mentioning praising SHJ during their collaboration on the Cinderella musical. HJ says in previous radio show that she rehearse and practice the most with Yoseob for the musical and is most comfortable with him.

• Like 9

@giselle_tw because you say HJ like you a true Pisces, so I went to search a bit about Pisces and you are right, it is really interesting what I find really fits HJ character to a T  lol .if you want to read more, I've hidden the rest under spoilers. Let me highlight this:  Pisces woman is the ultra feminine nurturer, the ideal woman for the right man.

Pisces Strength Keywords:

- Compassionate
- Adaptable
- Accepting
- Devoted
- Imaginative

Pisces Weakness Keywords:

- Oversensitive
- Indecisive
- Self-pitying
- Lazy
- Escapist

Spoiler

Pisces and Independence:

Pisces needs a dominant partner of role model in their life or they will very easily fall into a pit of self-pity and self-undoing. When they are independent and inspired by life's events, their creativity comes shining through but they are unable to be on their own for long before they start dreaming in their imaginary world of happy people and happy endings. They need other people to keep them grounded and on the right track.

Pisces and Friendship:

Pisces will go out of their way to help a friend. They are extremely sensitive and loyal. They will take a friend's problem and make it their own and suffer with them. This is the weak spot of Pisces but any friend of this zodiac sign should know that although they are attracted to people with severe problems who desperately need help, this actually does more harm them good. Even though Pisces will offer to make everything right, do not allow them to take on all your problems because they will lose their identity in your situation. They need a strong positive friend to make them strong. Pisces like adventure, new situation and social events. A Pisces friend will always have something exciting in mind and it is a very fulfilling, long lasting friendship.

Pisces and Business:

Pisces does not take well to a position of leadership or high business person, they are too sensitive and lacking in self-discipline and lacking self-confidence for a positions such as that. What they are good at is is writing, acting, poetry, or being musicians. Pisces are excellent at anything that tugs at the heart strings and mystical/spiritual. They are extremely creative and can use their skills of creativity and their understanding of people to inspire others. Unfortunately, most Pisces take the easy way out in life and never attain the degree of fame that they possibly could, they have to stop self-doubting themselves because they are capable of being good role models and leaders to others, people do look up to them.

Pisces and Temperament:

The Pisces personality is hard to pin down, it is very mysterious and elusive. Pisces are molded by their surroundings, they incorporate their experiences and surroundings into themselves. They have extreme compassion and they feel the pain of others. If something is wrong in the world that affects them, it affects them deeply, they take it to heart and feel extreme feelings regarding the matter. When they are happy, they are extremely happy and when they are sad, they are extremely depressed.

Pisces Deep Inside:

Pisces have an intuitive and psychic ability more then any other zodiac signs. They trust their gut feelings and if they do not, they quickly learn to because they realize that their hunches are usually correct. Pisces downfall is their sensitivity and their inability to reject another person. They do not like rejection and they try to treat others the way they want to be treated so they will rarely say no to a person for fear of hurting their feelings. They will help another person with their problems and like to do so because making others feel good in turn makes them feel good. Pisces is the zodiac sign of self-undoing. People born under this zodiac sign are not susceptible to bad luck and unfortunate events, they bring them on themselves by overindulging, laziness and a knack for picking poorly suited partners and friends. They want people in their life who stir their emotions because this helps them to practice emotional stability. The inner conflict of Pisces is extremes of temperament and conflicting emotions. They are trying to pinpoint themselves on the real world while their spiritual world can cloud their vision, they will try to escape or avoid a situation instead of confronting it. Pisces eternal struggle is to learn to use their powers and their imagination in a positive, productive way and vying for emotional stability by not giving away their emotions to everyone else, they need to help themselves.

Pisces in a Nutshell:

Pisces is the sign of mysticism, mystery and the spiritual unknown. Pisces live in two worlds, the real world and the spiritual or mystical world where they interpret what they see into what they want. They do this to avoid all the realities of pain and suffering in the world. They have extremes of emotions and feel both good and bad intensively. Pisces have formidable intuitive ability. Most Pisces are somehow involved with occult or spiritualism. Pisces are very good at understanding people for they have the ability to delve into the psyche and see behind a person's motivations. Pisces are prone to drug addiction and indulging lifestyles because of their eternal search for themselves and their fear of confrontation and having to change a situation, also they justify drug use by allowing it to get closer with their 'spiritual selves'. Once they aware this is why they are doing it, it will be easier to kick the habit. Pisces are not the pushovers that they may seem, in fact they have strength of character and will stand up for what they believe in and and they can do hard work for something they believe in. They can be very lazy but only in matters that they do not care about. Pisces is the most sensitive of all zodiac signs.

What it's Like to Date a Pisces Woman:

Pisces women are very captivating and fascinating. She makes a man feel like a man because of her need for a protector and leader.She is charming, soft and feminine. The ultimate enchantress. She can see right through a man and she is not easy to fool, so any man better be straight with her and not lead her on, because instead of confronting him, she will simply disappear. She needs to nurture and will give the man orders, but only for his own good. She will make sure he is eating properly and getting enough sleep, sort of like a mother nurturing a child. What she needs in return is a man to protect and cherish her, make her feel like she is needed and loved. She might almost be clingy and dependent but never overbearingly. Her partner will become of better half. She needs patience and sympathy and you have to be gentle with her. Don't poke fun or tease and definitely do not reject her harshly because she can't stand rejection. She is extremely romantic and will lose herself in the relationship. The Pisces woman is the ultra feminine nurturer, the ideal woman for the right man.

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/pisces.htm

• Like 7

Congratulations we have 32 followers now.

Welxome to the club @wyee please do visit often and tell your friends to play here also xD

@angel2013 i am planning to embed article translation by you on the front page also. Wdyt? Ah and that one eonni aigoo i forget her name. She who also helped you translate those article. So sorry i forget her name.

Do you guys have any suggestion of what to put on the front page? :wub:

• Like 2

carlyn_designer Instagram update

Cn7TY04UsAA54no.jpg

carlynbag instagram update

Cn3en8GUkAA-6qB.jpg

Here are some of  behind-the-scenes happening at the shooting day

From Carlyn/Carlin blog page:

Warm welcome were given  by the carlyn management to their new muse and our muse SHJ. The Carlyn 16 FW Catalog shooting was done on July 21, 2016.  

A beautiful bouquet of flowers and a cute cake were at a standby  to be given to SHJ later on...

6.jpg?type=w800

5.jpg?type=w800

Our Muse SHJ was surprised upon receiving the cake

8.jpg?type=w800

And very happy for the warmest welcome to her by Carlyn Team

9.jpg?type=w800

Food catering were prepared for  SHJ and the crew to partake 

7.jpg?type=w800

Recording equipments, products, make-up, costumes, etc were being readied for the photoshoot

2.jpg?type=w800

Here are the array of Carlyn bags for the FW collection photoshoot....

3.jpg?type=w800

Unto the shooting proper..

Her chemistry with carlyn bags 

10.jpg?type=w800

Blog & complete photos: http://m.blog.naver.com/carlynbag/220767816590

• Like 10

1 hour ago, kukikuki1234 said:

@aureamirasol Rough translation: Seo Hyun Jin is going to appear as a cameo in Let's fight Ghost, the one that Taecyeon and Kim So Hyun is in.

SO HAPPY TO SEE MORE OF SHJ!!!

Omo really? or did it say it tried to get SHJ to cameo but not succeed? (base on google translate not that I trusted it :sweatingbullets:) just wanted to be sure, I would love to see her again anytime.

EDIT: Ok, I checked some twitter accounts as well as the new SHJ international twitter fan account, they wanted SHJ to cameo initially but SHJ couldn't - I guess because she has too many CF's to shoot after OHYA. 

1 hour ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

Congratulations we have 32 followers now.

Welxome to the club @wyee please do visit often and tell your friends to play here also xD

@angel2013 i am planning to embed article translation by you on the front page also. Wdyt? Ah and that one eonni aigoo i forget her name. She who also helped you translate those article. So sorry i forget her name.

Do you guys have any suggestion of what to put on the front page? :wub:

Girl you are doing a great job quietly. I already liked that that comment, I cannot like it again :w00t: Suggestion? Maybe if there is any popularity voting for SHJ to provide a link there? then when we visit the thread, we can go and vote there if its possible.

@d2wach did you translate that into Eng from Korean?

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Omo really? :wub: any idea which episode? I'll be sure to tune in.

Girl you are doing a great job quietly. I already liked that that comment, I cannot like it again :w00t: Suggestion? Maybe if there is any popularity voting for SHJ to provide a link there? then when we visit the thread, we can go and vote there if its possible.

@d2wach did you translate that into Eng from Korean?

@angel2013  I  relied on mr. Google auto translate and only got the gist of what was being said. :sweatingbullets: 

Edit: I can't edit above post to add this rectification but please take note that comments are mine, not translated ad ver. fr the blog itself

• Like 1

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@giselle_tw because you say HJ like you a true Pisces, so I went to search a bit about Pisces and you are right, it is really interesting what I find really fits HJ character to a T  lol .if you want to read more, I've hidden the rest under spoilers. Let me highlight this:  Pisces woman is the ultra feminine nurturer, the ideal woman for the right man.

- Compassionate
- Adaptable
- Accepting
- Devoted
- Imaginative

- Oversensitive
- Indecisive
- Self-pitying
- Lazy
- Escapist

Reveal hidden contents

Pisces and Independence:

Pisces needs a dominant partner of role model in their life or they will very easily fall into a pit of self-pity and self-undoing. When they are independent and inspired by life's events, their creativity comes shining through but they are unable to be on their own for long before they start dreaming in their imaginary world of happy people and happy endings. They need other people to keep them grounded and on the right track.

Pisces and Friendship:

Pisces will go out of their way to help a friend. They are extremely sensitive and loyal. They will take a friend's problem and make it their own and suffer with them. This is the weak spot of Pisces but any friend of this zodiac sign should know that although they are attracted to people with severe problems who desperately need help, this actually does more harm them good. Even though Pisces will offer to make everything right, do not allow them to take on all your problems because they will lose their identity in your situation. They need a strong positive friend to make them strong. Pisces like adventure, new situation and social events. A Pisces friend will always have something exciting in mind and it is a very fulfilling, long lasting friendship.

Pisces and Business:

Pisces does not take well to a position of leadership or high business person, they are too sensitive and lacking in self-discipline and lacking self-confidence for a positions such as that. What they are good at is is writing, acting, poetry, or being musicians. Pisces are excellent at anything that tugs at the heart strings and mystical/spiritual. They are extremely creative and can use their skills of creativity and their understanding of people to inspire others. Unfortunately, most Pisces take the easy way out in life and never attain the degree of fame that they possibly could, they have to stop self-doubting themselves because they are capable of being good role models and leaders to others, people do look up to them.

Pisces and Temperament:

The Pisces personality is hard to pin down, it is very mysterious and elusive. Pisces are molded by their surroundings, they incorporate their experiences and surroundings into themselves. They have extreme compassion and they feel the pain of others. If something is wrong in the world that affects them, it affects them deeply, they take it to heart and feel extreme feelings regarding the matter. When they are happy, they are extremely happy and when they are sad, they are extremely depressed.

Pisces Deep Inside:

Pisces have an intuitive and psychic ability more then any other zodiac signs. They trust their gut feelings and if they do not, they quickly learn to because they realize that their hunches are usually correct. Pisces downfall is their sensitivity and their inability to reject another person. They do not like rejection and they try to treat others the way they want to be treated so they will rarely say no to a person for fear of hurting their feelings. They will help another person with their problems and like to do so because making others feel good in turn makes them feel good. Pisces is the zodiac sign of self-undoing. People born under this zodiac sign are not susceptible to bad luck and unfortunate events, they bring them on themselves by overindulging, laziness and a knack for picking poorly suited partners and friends. They want people in their life who stir their emotions because this helps them to practice emotional stability. The inner conflict of Pisces is extremes of temperament and conflicting emotions. They are trying to pinpoint themselves on the real world while their spiritual world can cloud their vision, they will try to escape or avoid a situation instead of confronting it. Pisces eternal struggle is to learn to use their powers and their imagination in a positive, productive way and vying for emotional stability by not giving away their emotions to everyone else, they need to help themselves.

Pisces in a Nutshell:

Pisces is the sign of mysticism, mystery and the spiritual unknown. Pisces live in two worlds, the real world and the spiritual or mystical world where they interpret what they see into what they want. They do this to avoid all the realities of pain and suffering in the world. They have extremes of emotions and feel both good and bad intensively. Pisces have formidable intuitive ability. Most Pisces are somehow involved with occult or spiritualism. Pisces are very good at understanding people for they have the ability to delve into the psyche and see behind a person's motivations. Pisces are prone to drug addiction and indulging lifestyles because of their eternal search for themselves and their fear of confrontation and having to change a situation, also they justify drug use by allowing it to get closer with their 'spiritual selves'. Once they aware this is why they are doing it, it will be easier to kick the habit. Pisces are not the pushovers that they may seem, in fact they have strength of character and will stand up for what they believe in and and they can do hard work for something they believe in. They can be very lazy but only in matters that they do not care about. Pisces is the most sensitive of all zodiac signs.

Pisces women are very captivating and fascinating. She makes a man feel like a man because of her need for a protector and leader.She is charming, soft and feminine. The ultimate enchantress. She can see right through a man and she is not easy to fool, so any man better be straight with her and not lead her on, because instead of confronting him, she will simply disappear. She needs to nurture and will give the man orders, but only for his own good. She will make sure he is eating properly and getting enough sleep, sort of like a mother nurturing a child. What she needs in return is a man to protect and cherish her, make her feel like she is needed and loved. She might almost be clingy and dependent but never overbearingly. Her partner will become of better half. She needs patience and sympathy and you have to be gentle with her. Don't poke fun or tease and definitely do not reject her harshly because she can't stand rejection. She is extremely romantic and will lose herself in the relationship. The Pisces woman is the ultra feminine nurturer, the ideal woman for the right man.

I myself a Pisces too, a real Pisces as Hyun Jin-ssi. I found myself exactly the same as each stories she shared. From the pain at young age, one sided love without revealing , dun know how to turn on the green light for men or reach them to think of myself as a dificult complicated woman, etc. At first i was surprised how can one be the same with me in thinking, and i was "oops, it must be that" when i found out her  birthdate :)

Those above is just a small area of a Pisces. I sometimes would be very sad of being a Pisces in this life, they are as if they were fyling on the sky almost the time, they smile brightly, act cutely, live friendly and noisily (as SHJ is described on filming set) but in fact they are quiet lonely one with much thinhking and almost in the negative way...But when i read somewhere that Pisces are the most beautiful, most stuble, and the most worthy wife, i feel i am a bit comforted. As Hyun jin ssi, i am trying to make up my life, to be a more broaded mind woman!!! It seems difficult someway :)))

• Like 2

6 hours ago, angel2013 said:

- Compassionate
- Adaptable
- Accepting
- Devoted
- Imaginative

- Oversensitive
- Indecisive
- Self-pitying
- Lazy
- Escapist

Reveal hidden contents

Pisces and Independence:

Pisces and Friendship:

Pisces and Business:

Pisces and Temperament:

Pisces Deep Inside:

Pisces in a Nutshell:

@angel2013 Wow !! Such great research :D See, i told you she's a true pisces. She can be very energetic and bright when she wants and very introvert when alone. And I should thank you for giving me a good reading about my zodiac hehe. You're Jjang ! 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cherrine Kim said:

Seo hyun jin.. one n only "EATING QUEEN".. LOL

What ever d food is.. its just look more delicious if she eat them.. :D hyun jinne.. you look pretty when u eat.. hahaha..

@Cherrine Kim I know right. She always success making any food look delicious. I'm craving for Korean food like crazy when I watched Lets Eat2 lol. And she manage eat all prettily without looking gross. 

She look so believeable it makes me hard to believe she's a slow eater ( 40 minutes per meal ). She must be suffered alot during LE2 :D 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, d2wach said:

@angel2013  I  relied on mr. Google auto translate and only got the gist of what was being said. :sweatingbullets: 

Edit: I can't edit above post to add this rectification but please take note that comments are mine, not translated ad ver. fr the blog itself

Aww its ok, because I saw there were korean words there so I thought you translated it, it was good though your added comments.

6 hours ago, kukikuki1234 said:

@angel2013 You're totally right... My korean sucks so.. hehe. Sorry ><

Its alright, at least you know some....I know zero at all! (and have to rely on google translator >.< which sometimes confuse even more with their translations) :sweatingbullets:

@aureamirasol That second one is so cute too, :tears: I don't have tumblr and imgur is not doing it for me :(

@giselle_tw Haha just wanted to understand pisces more as I realise I don't have many pisces friends. They must all be hiding somewhere :sweatingbullets:

Ok since @Kate Springborn is also a pisces, can we do a poll and see how many pisces we have in this thread? Don't hide, own up :w00t:

jekikup.jpg Pretty SHJ pic to wish you sweet dreams!

• Like 11