The drama "Temperature of Love' will be happy ending. From various sources.

Because of the 'temperature of love' of two people had been different, so they were sepearated from each other. But they will meet in five years, and will succeed in making both temperatures equal. Finally they will complete their beautiful love. 

• Like 10

@supergal99 I don't think it's a good idea taking a movie or drama filming scene with a DSLR and posting it publicly. Such behavior is not good manners. 

+ One of the main location of the drama will be Yeonnam-dong, not far away from Hongdae. It seems that the home and workplace of the leading actor in the drama are here. And the name of this area will be mentioned directly in this drama.

• Like 4

Sorry come too late...^_^

After a long wait to see the progress of this project, we can see the teaser come near to air date.

what i can say... i love the teaser. I like the theme effect, it gives impression of a fresh love story, not too melo or comical but i can feel the passion from the characters. Also, all leads looks so gorgeous and stunning... esp queen Seo Hyun Jin :wub: Truly Ha Myung Hee's style, from 2 of her projects that i followed, she made story for 4 main leads that all of the characters have good visual and 2 of them from high class (rich family).

@supergal99 oh yeah long hair... i wait for her to play this such gorgeous character.... bec she always plays as plain or cute characther. She's so worthy to get this such character^_^

Another wait until presscon and release date...

1uv5d2.gif

• Like 5