MeSense is teasing us, a bts shot of HJ for its FW2017 collection, looks like we can look forward to the full pictorial soon.

And SBS where? where? is the first script reading photos :wacko:

NmbrKX4.jpg

0fIaPmX.jpg

CREDIT: "Temperature of Love" Drama thread from DC gall

And these fanmade Temperature of Love teaser photos are good (callout @icemaid) They do look good together :o maybe next drama they can be male and female lead lol

Edited by angel2013
add in credit
  • Like 3

Okayyyy this pic doesn't have HJ in it, but the tag says HJ is having poster shoot for Temperature of Love. I wonder if its only her? Or with the rest of the cast as well? since it didn't tag anyone else...hmmmm

and another IG update by Daenngi Lab today

• Like 2

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:
Carlyn Bag update IG with video of SHJ promoting for FW2017 collection. Her hair is really long in this as compared to MeSense? extensions? or there is a time between when she shoot for MeSense and Carlyn? So confused:blink:

I think that's extension.. because her hair is not that long in her recent pic with little kid when ad filming, is it?

• Like 3

On 8/14/2017 at 6:01 AM, angel2013 said:

Happy Monday morning! HyunJinie spotted! I like this look with the long straight hair! This kid is filming an ad with her?

I know my reply is super late but you are right they are filming an ad. I wonder what for tho. No clue from the tags either-_-

15 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Okayyyy this pic doesn't have HJ in it, but the tag says HJ is having poster shoot for Temperature of Love. I wonder if its only her?

Omg this puppy is so cute. It reminded me of the one in Let's Eat 2. I'm glad they started shooting posters.Hope well see them soon It'll make waiting easier for us^_^

• Like 3

Marie Claire Korea IG update! Will we see the CF soon? 

@jenn96 yeah up till now still no clue on what CF they are filming! but HJ was caught engrossed colouring while filming the CF by her manager!^_^ I hope the dog will be part of the drama like LE2.

@cutieloverz hmm you might be right..as can be seen from pic above ^_^ her hair is not that long as in the carlyn bag cf filming

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jenn96 said:
Have you guys seen the new pics?? Our girl is not there but I saw Kim Jaewook and Yang Sejong at least^_^ Looks like we'll see more of that cute dog too

I just saw it. Wow, i like both of their style, Kim Jae Wook and Se Jong. It's difficult to choose one of them.

Seems they're just filming on restaurant set. Scene about chefs and restaurant's team.

@angel2013 SBS soo late to start promotion, esp post about first script reading.:expressionless:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jenn96 said:
Have you guys seen the new pics?? Our girl is not there but I saw Kim Jaewook and Yang Sejong at least^_^ Looks like we'll see more of that cute dog too
  Reveal hidden contents

F5ZslFC.jpg&key=660ba5b5acbbf456ba808e7b

gsNh4Yc.jpg&key=01f4a776552f05d0497c8450

I hope HJ also has alot of scenes with second male lead! :tongue: :lol:

Yeah and we still didn't get to see those script reading pictures! :angry:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jenn96 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

F5ZslFC.jpg&key=660ba5b5acbbf456ba808e7b

gsNh4Yc.jpg&key=01f4a776552f05d0497c8450

Just saw them on twitter! and yeah looks like the cute dog might be part of the drama?

2 hours ago, anggun11 said:

I just saw it. Wow, i like both of their style, Kim Jae Wook and Se Jong. It's difficult to choose one of them.

Seems they're just filming on restaurant set. Scene about chefs and restaurant's team.

@angel2013 SBS soo late to start promotion, esp post about first script reading.:expressionless:

ikr...SBS is like not doing anything to promote this drama at all! I've given up on them....I should have known after the experience with RDTK

2 hours ago, icemaid said:

I hope HJ also has alot of scenes with second male lead! :tongue: :lol:

Yeah and we still didn't get to see those script reading pictures! :angry:

Well yeah if HJ has as many scenes as she has in AOHY she will have chances to have many scenes with both male leads:tongue:

Praying that the writing better be solid and directing superb 

• Like 5

HyunJin spotted filming for "TOL" today, wonder what's she's doing so high up...need to think up ideas for her drama script writing?:tongue:

I don't know why I see more of fanmade posters for SHJ and KJW than SHJxYSJ, here's another one from TOL DC gall &pokes* @icemaid

qxdtMJs.jpg

credit:http://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=saon&no=150&page=1

I noted KBS did a very good job for Father Is Strange OTP, their BTS even have English....can I hope that SBS would do the same for TOL?

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, angel2013 said:
HyunJin spotted filming for "TOL" today, wonder what's she's doing so high up...need to think up ideas for her drama script writing?:tongue:

I don't know why I see more of fanmade posters for SHJ and KJW than SHJxYSJ, here's another one from TOL DC gall &pokes* @icemaid

Well, can't blame peeps for making these posters (SHJxKJW) cos even YSJ is in awe with KJW. :lol:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Pointree said:

It's been three weeks since the drama held its first script reading on July 30th.  Looking at it more positively, SBS will definitely release photos of it this week. 

Omo that sounds like music to my ears, fingers cross SBS will release it next week! its been like forever!

Another pic of HJ poster filming...that guy beside her certainly looks like YSJ...what do you think?

Who wants a fan with SHJ pic on it? ME!

@icemaid finallly found another fanmade poster with YSJ and SHJ in it!

• Like 5

uNI4Mq2.jpg

Dear HyunJinies, this is the rice wreath suppoort we sent for HJ last year for her drama RDTK. It was a great effort with the little time we had and being so new on the block with it.

This year, we want to also send another rice wreath to show our support for her new drama "Temperature of Love". Below is a pic of our target for this year.

2SkEPQb.jpg

Do note this is a very bad illustration done by me :cold_sweat: (our graphic team will do a better job for the actual one) It is to just give you an idea of what it will look like, and I've added the cost in for your reference. Last year cost is 200,000KRW (abt US175). It's only a slight increase, we are not very ambitious :expressionless: so we hope you will greatly support this event and help to spread the word. And if we can garner more, we hope to also join effort with HJ Light in sending a coffee truck but that will really depends on our collections. As most donors prefer anonymity, we do not disclose the amoutn donated and the donor, but for accountability purposes, we will disclose the total amount collected and the amount we spent for the support at the end of it (only to the donors) since this is a very public forum.

For any further queries or clarifications, you can message me or @giselle_tw and @paradicez about it, we'll be glad to answer your questions.

I would like to thank @Pointree for the assistance she has given on this support event, the info, the procedures and the links and options.

• Like 4