24 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 you're right, she look so like BSJ here with her hair bundled up. Let's hope we get more fan pics, its so cool to see bts pics of filming while waiting for the drama itself

I think this is 28/29 years old lee hyun soo? So they make her looks younger.. :wub:

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Latest update from Carlynbag

Looks like Carlyn is doing well, they seem to be opening one branch after another.

Don't forget we are still collection funds to support HJ in her new drama! If you have paypal donate through Hyunjinies@gmail.com, if you do not have paypal but have credit card, click on the link provided. For Indonesia fans, please check the below info for donation.

Every little bit adds up!

Now if we could just get those pics from the first script reading and more bts pics of her filming would be great!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Now if we could just get those pics from the first script reading and more bts pics of her filming would be great!

Hope SBS pay attention more this time. They didn't give promotion enough to RDTK before, but more concerned to another drama that they count as big project that time. The fact, RDTK became more hit and gain big succes without much promotions.

But i hope they give concern to "Temperature of Love" now, consider there'a a lot big and hot stars involved.

I'm curious when we will get the BTS of first script reading, even didn't see much news about it. I remember there's only one article released. Is it the mysterious concept so make viewers get more curious of the drama?

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Hope SBS pay attention more this time. They didn't give promotion enough to RDTK before, but more concerned to another drama that they count as big project that time. The fact, RDTK became more hit and gain big succes without much promotions.

But i hope they give concern to "Temperature of Love" now, consider there'a a lot big and hot stars involved.

I'm curious when we will get the BTS of first script reading, even didn't see much news about it. I remember there's only one article released. Is it the mysterious concept so make viewers get more curious of the drama?

So true. Poor promotion of RDTK.

I guess we can get some pics from them around next week.

• Like 3

Saw it this morning and just have to tag @icemaid for it who is already into second lead syndrome before it starts hehehe, you're not the only one! Fanmade poster of Temperature of Love with HyunJin and KJW

@anggun11 @kismet0914 grrr yeah we all have our complains about SBS, let's hope they really do a better job this time promoting HJ new drama, if not yeah I agree with @supergal99 HJ should ditch them next round but not sure about TVN since they haven't got a really fantastic drama after AOHY and Goblin run. 

• Like 6

Happy Saturday morning with a short clip of uri Hyunjinie hard at work. I hope she won't be spotting on one 'bun' hairstyle throughout the drama!

@icemaid:Dthey look so good together! YSJ have to work harder to convince us to root for him, but he has also 'puppy' eyes that can melt girl's hearts

• Like 7

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

:blink: ahhh.... yesss... they should do it on RM ya...

Woweee... finally a short clip... ya ...kinda short...ok but who's been replaying it ? Who? Heee....*press press play button*:tongue:

Mmmm... now @angel2013 n @icemaid making me curious about the 2nd lead. Erhm... me not very familiar with his projects heeeee..  

Happy waiting for sept!

:glasses:

omg your last gif is so funny :D especially the wordings :grimace:

Try watching "Voice" KJW is 'crackling' good in it although he's the bad guy

@Pointree aww that pic is so pretty, what only 16? you certainly got a treasure trove of SHJ goodies to share! thank you!

• Like 5

@angel2013 bun hairstyle again?...hmmm... i hope she use other styles beside it. True, it makes she look younger but i miss her long hair-_-

@Pointree Wow, so beautiful... she has good 'aura' as a star. Wonder why producers didn't use her back then. 

@supergal99 wkwkwkwk...:lol: don't stop to make funny gifts, if there's a contest i'm pretty sure you will be the winner.

The sequel from it:D

1u0k6l.gif

• Like 6

Happy Monday morning! HyunJinie spotted! I like this look with the long straight hair! This kid is filming an ad with her? where's @anggun11 and @jenn96?

@supergal99 you and anggun11 are the moodmaker here with all your funny gifs! Both of you deserve to win! hehehe but sorry no prize atm since all money channeled to funds for support for HJ new drama:rolleyes:

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Latest update of Mesense

@supergal99 oh yeah, i love to see in that outfit, looks so pretty. The style that can't find in her drama, she always uses simple ones.

@angel2013 yeay, long straight hair with bangs^_^ she like yellow lately.

Finally an update from MeSense, I hope this means they will be releasing the whole FW2017 pictorial soon.

This, HJ is such a good sunbae to her juniors! wow to go personally to her house to guide her, seo eun soo is so lucky.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, angel2013 said:

This, HJ is such a good sunbae to her juniors! wow to go personally to her house to guide her, seo eun soo is so lucky.

She got more besties...

She always keeps in contact with girl friend from her drama, but somewhat rare to keep in contact with male?:D

Find this from IG, first time i see it

Cute Baek Soo Ji, why i miss this character lately?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

She got more besties...

She always keeps in contact with girl friend from her drama, but somewhat rare to keep in contact with male?:D

Find this from IG, first time i see it

Cute Baek Soo Ji, why i miss this character lately?

Nice fanart. Agree she has lots of girl besties which is good. I think as celebrities, maybe she feels wary about keeping close contact with male friends? you know so as not to get into controversial rumours. Or she is just shy among male colleques? At work, she is fine but maybe privately, as she said, she is the reserved kind..^_^

An Update from Daenggi lab IG

Hope to see more of her drama filming shots from fans

And knock knock SBS where is our first script reading pics and video?:angry:

• Like 1