Ah ok, Seo Hyun Jin is going to have a sister in new drama Temperature of Love. Don't know much about this actress but I hope she won't be a 'sister' from hell and torture our poor HyunJin in the drama but a supporting sister lol.-_- but the synopsis of her character anyone can help

• Like 3

Thanks @Pointree for the IG pic above, here's another one. Seems like HJ is back to work in full swing with her endorsements. Guess she will have to fulfill them before she starts filming for 'Temperature of Love'.

Another one from manager IG, her hair grows phenomenaly fast?

@riens311 it'll slowly come, I guess the first script photo will come out when SBS decides to release it?

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Pointree said:

I am currently moving my youtube videos related to SHJ after creating a separate channel. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCePRAXuVJt05WKF08FSG3yQ

* It will take a long time to complete the work.

Ok subscribed. Thanks for sharing! and *Hwaiting* I know its a lot of hard work.

@supergal99 *sniff* I really hope it will not be too mellow....i think she cried too much in AOHY, I would love to see a mix of bubbly Baek SooJi 

and cute and clumsy crown princess Yoon Seo more :tongue:

Rc2f95s.jpg

• Like 4

Was knocking off, a late night treat from the manager :grin:

Edited: manager IG went private again, guess too many people reposting?:( so next time can't see her posting of HJ pics/vids

Edited by angel2013
Ig video removed
  • Like 3

hi everyone it's  long time  :) i did not post here but i still looking for Hyunjinie news every day 
she is getting  more beautiful  in her last   photo-shoot 
  miss her:( , waiting for her drama,in these time  i will enjoy my vacation in the Atlantic , hoping  time well pass fast 
or she will be in tv show before her drama  

• Like 8

On 8/6/2017 at 8:51 AM, samaf said:

hi everyone it's  long time  :) i did not post here but i still looking for Hyunjinie news every day 
she is getting  more beautiful  in her last   photo-shoot 
  miss her:( , waiting for her drama,in these time  i will enjoy my vacation in the Atlantic , hoping  time well pass fast 
or she will be in tv show before her drama  

*waves* to @samaf glad you hadn't forgotten her :tongue: Korean fans are passing time by making posters and videos of her upcoming drama!

Credit to HeavenlyPeach/ (repost from drama thread "Temperature of Love")

• Like 4

@angel2013 Another wonderful FMV from HeavenlyPeach. I already love the characters from 1st videos, hope they won't be much different from it.

And the second video, it's one of fav BGM from Bad Guy, brings back memories from the drama whenever i hear it. It was an unforgettable melo drama that i ever watched. The sad story esp in ending.... I don't mind if they will make a melo as Bad Guy is...kkk

I hope the story just focus to this three, even will be a triangle romance.

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

@angel2013 Another wonderful FMV from HeavenlyPeach. I already love the characters from 1st videos, hope they won't be much different from it.

And the second video, it's one of fav BGM from Bad Guy, brings back memories from the drama whenever i hear it. It was an unforgettable melo drama that i ever watched. The sad story esp in ending.... I don't mind if they will make a melo as Bad Guy is...kkk

I hope the story just focus to this three, even will be a triangle romance.

Yes I hope the story focus on this 3 but there is another female supporting actress so it will be 4 instead of just a triangle romance...hopefully not too melo, I don't want to cry too much :tongue:

A clip of Seo Eun Soo where she mention Hyun Jin, anyone want to tranlsate what she said?

Good nite!

• Like 4

My rough translation -

Q. Who is your favourite sunbae? and Do you have your role model in mind? If so, Who is your role model?

- I respect SHJ most, my favourite sunbae-nim. She helped me a lot in the drama, gave support to me and gladly listened to my worries. So, I wish to be a actress like SHJ sunbae-nim. 10 years later When I became a sunbae actor, can I do really care about rookie actors well as SHJ sunbae-nim did? I look up to SHJ sunbae-nim.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Pointree said:

My rough translation -

Q. Who is your favourite sunbae? and Do you have your role model in mind? If so, Who is your role model?

- I respect SHJ most, my favourite sunbae-nim. She helped me a lot in the drama, gave support to me and gladly listened to my worries. So, I wish to be a actress like SHJ sunbae-nim. 10 years later When I became a sunbae actor, can I do really care about rookie actors well as SHJ sunbae-nim did? I look up to SHJ sunbae-nim.

Thanks so much for the translations! HJ really takes care of the juniors, since she know how tough it can be. She's probably a great mentor and friend too. 

1MGmPB9.jpg

Update from DaenggiMeori FB previously, have I posted this?

q71Fkn4.jpg

and a recent image from Doorimall cosmetics

Other than this, still waiting for news on first filming, photos of first script reading as well as FW pictorial from MeSense and Carlynbag.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Pointree said:

The episode 1 script of  'Temp of Love' already came out. They will start shooting soon.

UPDATE : They started shooting of the drama - indoor set & outdoor(Garosugil Road, Gangnam)) - today. 

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000981161

Thanks for the update! yay! I hope we get to see some pics from fans since there is an outdoor shoot!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

@Pointree @angel2013 what i'm curious is about her appearance as Lee Hyun Soo:rolleyes: how does she look like? I hope she keep her long hair just like in her latest CF.

Me too... we won't know till we get to see some pics, we can hope right since they have outdoor shooting :wink: I will imagine an image different from baek Soo Ji since Lee Hyun Soo graduate from prestigious university and seems to have a mind of her own, a character different from BSJ..so she sounds intellectual and confident.

• Like 2