Manager update. Part 3. End. 

Noooo means its the last update for this? Please do keep up with other CF updates if possible

@saku08 is right, @anggun11 I never really noticed that! so in this drama I wonder who will be the second guy she will eventually end up with? kkkk or will she break this 'tradition':tongue:

@icemaid looks like you're deadset on a kiss between HJ and KJW, if they go by at least 2 kiss in a series of drama, maybe we might get one with YSJ and one with KJW...though I sincerely agree we shouldn't waste HJ's strength in kisses right?

@justright I think she meant 'big' in terms of wide ie same industry not meaning fellow actors only, there are directors, writers, and many people who are involved in the industry she is in so it encompasses a really wide circle. Her 2 good friend, one married a director while one married a fellow actor.

• Like 8

svY0ks8.jpg

rzzuRn9.jpg

The office of Jump entertainment is quite close to my home. It takes about 30 minutes on foot, or 15 minutes by car. There is Starbucks on the first floor of the building where her agency is located, so I sometimes drink coffee at this place. 

Spoiler

The CJ E&M(TVN) headquarters building is about 100m  from here.

6kd1oqA.jpg

If walk about 100 meters further, there are also the MBC headquarters and SBS Prism Tower. 

APqqlbK.jpg

• Like 8

@Pointree wow its must be nice to stay near these places, so you won't have to go far to catch your fav stars! So if we need anything delivered to HyunJin we can depend on you? :tongue:

i think the discussion on her new drama "Temperature of Love" is hotting up in the drama thread, good to get people's interest early so hopefully more people will watch later on, although sigh we international viewers are not counted in the ratings :wacko:

BTW tomorrow is the script reading right? Looking forward to it! err I mean seeing the pictures, I remember HJ missed out on the RDTK script reading bec she was sick.

• Like 4

Posting here again since I'm having a break right now and before I go back studying again, Iv'e got 28 days before my board exam and after that I can join here again with everyone :D Well regarding with hj new drama I'm a bit hesistant at first knowing that I didn't watch any of the writer's drama, but not gonna deny after kjw casting news it made me a bit hopeful for the drama lol and with my other fave too ysj. Guess I don't have to worry about the chemistry with him bc ofcourse shj can have it with anyone ㅋㅋ Hoping for the success of her new drama ^_^  and btw thanks for the updates hyunjinies :wub:  

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Pointree said:

@uknowahah Yes, These buildings are in DMC.

https://goo.gl/maps/w42nusSnSg52

Here is the location of Jump Entertainment office.  

@justright In 2014 MBC completed the contstruction of new headquarters building and moved from Yeouido to SangamDong(DMC). SBS moved their headquarters to Mokdong in 2004, long ago since. 

Thanks for the info. My trips to Seoul were defintely not recent, from 2009 if I'm not wrong. But i did remember seeing KBS. I wish to return to Seoul for the 5th time. I think i will have more new places to visit this time.

Wow! 20 episodes, looking forward to it. Which dramas from KBS, MBC will it be competing with in the same time slot? 

• Like 2

@supergal99 Those are cuts from her Drunk Talk interview.You can find the translated version at the blog ^_^ Here is the link for part one.

https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/07/25/trans-ilgan-sports-drunk-talk-interview-with-seo-hyun-jin-part-1/

@justright Mbc will be airing Kim Ji Suk's drama (I forgot its name) not sure about KBS tho.

• Like 2

On 2017. 7. 29. at 2:59 PM, angel2013 said:

if we need anything delivered to HyunJin we can depend on you? 

I think If that is kind of thing that can be prepared from outside Korea and 'send as it is', It is better to send it directly to her agency(in case prior contact is needed). If that is kind of thing needs certain preparation in Korea, Yes! sure.

• Like 6

On 7/30/2017 at 6:06 AM, Pointree said:

I think If that is kind of thing that can be prepared from outside Korea and 'send as it is', It is better to send it directly to her agency(in case prior contact is needed). If that is kind of thing needs certain preparation in Korea, Yes! sure.

Thanks for your kindness! at least we have a point of contact in Korea if ever need be!

@riens311 @jenn96 ikr, no photos of first script reading so far, hope they release some soon

@icemaid both said that they have not receive any offer so far.  I doubt DJ will do another season? and HJ will be busy with "Temperature of Love" until November. Actually i would prefer to see them both in sort of cameo in S3 like coming back as a married couple already and giving advice to the new leads in LE3 kkk

• Like 6

5 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Thanks for your kindness! at least we have a point of contact in Korea if ever need be!

@riens311 @jenn96 ikr, no photos of first script reading so far, hope they release some soon

@icemaid both said that they have not receive any offer so far.  I doubt DJ will do another season? and HJ will be busy with "Temperature of Love" until November. Actually i would prefer to see them both in sort of cameo in S3 like coming back as a married couple already and giving advice to the new leads in LE3 kkk

@angel2013 I am fine with cameo as well especially as a married couple...:tongue::lol:

Image result for pictures of seo hyun jin and yoon doo joon Let's Eat season 2

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, icemaid said:

@angel2013 I am fine with cameo as well especially as a married couple...:tongue::lol:

Wow nice pic!

Here's a fanmade poster of HJ new drama, quite well made so I want to share it here. At least we can look forward to one new drama at least!:lol:

• Like 6

On 7/29/2017 at 5:32 PM, khatelaloves said:

Posting here again since I'm having a break right now and before I go back studying again, Iv'e got 28 days before my board exam and after that I can join here again with everyone :D Well regarding with hj new drama I'm a bit hesistant at first knowing that I didn't watch any of the writer's drama, but not gonna deny after kjw casting news it made me a bit hopeful for the drama lol and with my other fave too ysj. Guess I don't have to worry about the chemistry with him bc ofcourse shj can have it with anyone ㅋㅋ Hoping for the success of her new drama ^_^  and btw thanks for the updates hyunjinies :wub:  

Welcome back! All the best for your board exams, and visit soon after its over when the drama is airing or filming! Hopefully we get many sightings of BTS from fans...errr if they have outdoor shoot scenes. If its indoor we have to rely on SBS^_^

• Like 4