Missing SEO HYUN JIN...

and while looking around, I checked in to see some videos by Heavenly Peach. 

I'm impressed with some of her videos, starring SHJ. Scenes taken from her dramas and fused it with scenes of the male leads from their dramas as well. I enjoyed watching them  and smiling all along while watching even though there are no translations.  While the vids are just fusions, why do I feel the tangible chemistry of SHJ with the male leads?:D  Her chemy-power is too great:lol:

My favorites so far are the SHJ-Gong Yoo starrer. :) Wouldn't it be great if any of the producers would grab the momentum of their recent winnings of Best Actor and Best Actress in Baeksang Awards and offer to  cast them together in a very good drama for their next project?  

They look good in mystery/comedy romance 

Even in melodrama...

I was also smiling a lot by this Rom-Com SHJ-SJK starrer:)

I would love for a Seo Hyun Jin-So Ji Sub collab or a Seo Hyun Jin-Jo In Sung collab too.  One can dream, right? Perhaps it might come true. :) There are really so many brilliant korean actors out there.

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, d2wach said:

My favorites so far are the SHJ-Gong Yoo starrer. :) Wouldn't it be great if any of the producers would grab the momentum of their recent winnings of Best Actor and Best Actress in Baeksang Awards and offer to  cast them together in a very good drama for their next project?  

Hello, i'm Gong yoo fan , i want to say SHJ is so talented & lovely actress , and i wish GY & SHJ will act together in any drama . they'll be great pair ^_^

please, i wan to share them in GY page

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Noor90 said:

Hello, i'm Gong yoo fan , i want to say SHJ is so talented & lovely actress , and i wish GY & SHJ will act together in any drama . they'll be great pair ^_^

Hi hello @Noor90 :) thank you for dropping by at SHJ 's page and making known  your admiration towards SHJ too.  I also admire GY:).  I hope they could collaborate in the near future.

I believe Heavenly Peach would be very pleased  for you to be sharing her beautiful videos at GY page.  All credits to her for tthe beautiful videos.   

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Noor90 said:

Annyeong, SHJ is my girl bias, GY is my male bias, if these 2 will collab will be the greatest thing to have both of them in one screen :wub:

@d2wach wah your wish list is long hehe but they are good actors, I'm sure she is being extra careful with her future projects now.

@Pointree great you are sharpening your photography skills, so next time when she appears for events, you will be able to take even more beautiful pics to share with us :D

no new pics or news exccept from daenggi as above

@anggun11 and @supergal99 missing so much of your creative gifs! they always makes me smile :tongue: 

• Like 7

Hi everyone!!! Long time no see.Our girl has gone ninja again :) I'm so curious about her next project.It has been a long break for her too I hope she has a good project coming up even if it is not the Temptation of Love (I assume she won't do it since it has taken too much time to confirm the casting news-_-)They keep teliing us she is thinking about it.Is it Jump's saying or does she really still thing about it, I wonder?? Not even an article about it *sigh

I hope she shows her face again through a photoshoot at least It has been ages since we got one of those ^_^

• Like 8

2 hours ago, samaf said:

she she did interview with  japanese magazine before 

http://blog.jcan.jp/1653/80397/

Hi

I have this one. It was an interview for Soo Baek Hyang. Thanks to @angel2013 , here is English translation.

https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/seo-hyun-jin-interview-in-japanese-magazine/

In this interview(2015 June), she said she is so nervous for kiss scene and even have phobia about crying scene.

I 'm sure these scenes are still difficult, but I really feel her progress in this past years:wub:

• Like 6

2 hours ago, saku08 said:

Hi

I have this one. It was an interview for Soo Baek Hyang. Thanks to @angel2013 , here is English translation.

https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/02/08/seo-hyun-jin-interview-in-japanese-magazine/

In this interview(2015 June), she said she is so nervous for kiss scene and even have phobia about crying scene.

I 'm sure these scenes are still difficult, but I really feel her progress in this past years:wub:

Thanks for the information.. I'll order the magazine from Japan now. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, saku08 said:

Hi

Omo Saku08 thanks for pulling out that translations for everyone :) because it is difficult to organise it here so we have the blog, so all Hyunjinies can check out whatever translations we have already done, do check out blog for future translations too. but like @jenn96 said, she didn't do any post RDTK interview, so we'll probably have to wait till she accepts another new project~hopefully soon!

@Pointree the magazine is 2 years back, is it still possible to get one? 

@supergal99 our girl is busy keeping herself fit and healthy these days, see below :rolleyes: 

• Like 6

17 hours ago, saku08 said:

@Pointree Oh you found one!

There are some backnumers in several online stores. Does Rakuten ship to Korea? If not, there are some service for oversea customer:) http://www.tenso.com/en/ 

Oh thanks. BTW Even if a sellng site does not ship directly from Japan to Korea, It's Okay because I can use international forwarder agency to Korea from Japan. I'm sometimes buying goods from Yahoo! Auction Japan or Suruga-ya :)

• Like 2

On 7/4/2017 at 5:57 PM, Pointree said:

Wow you are so resourceful! *claps*

and thanks @saku08 for the useful link, could come in handy in the future who knows. 

will have to make do with just snippets of HJ's images from her CF company until our ninja decides to appear :wacko:

• Like 3

On 7/1/2017 at 4:01 PM, d2wach said:

:) thank you for dropping by at SHJ 's page and making known  your admiration towards SHJ too.  I also admire GY:).  I hope they could collaborate in the near future.

SHJ is so so talented and proves herself as good actress in short time , her acting is so natural , really i wish GY & SHJ act together in any drama , their chemistry 'll be so good & we 'll watch great kiss scenes too ^_^

On 7/1/2017 at 4:17 PM, angel2013 said:

Annyeong, SHJ is my girl bias, GY is my male bias, if these 2 will collab will be the greatest thing to have both of them in one screen :wub:

Glad to know GY is your male bias , i think you'll be the happiest person if they act together

i want to know she accepted the drama offer or not , for me she deserves better male lead , she should act with talented actor like her not a rookie

• Like 6

Its been a while since we heard about hyunjin activity..is she going travelling alone again?it's hard for me when k-ent world moving so fast but hardly to find about hyunjin new project :(

Hope she's okay and just enjoy her life..but i wish she appear in someone sns since i really miss seeing her

• Like 4

It is rumored that the screenwriter of 'Temp of love' modified synopsis of the drama to accentuate male lead's role more compared to previous version and casting director of the drama is contacting her and many male actors again, based on the new version of synopsis. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pointree said:

It is rumored that the screenwriter of 'Temp of love' modified synopsis of the drama to accentuate male lead's role more compared to previous version and casting director of the drama is contacting her and many male actors again, based on the new version of synopsis. 

If it's true, is it bad or good news? Why do i feel so uneasy? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pointree said:

If its true then I hope she rejects it, unless the drama gives equal exposure for both male and female lead, otherwise she will be a a disadvantage. Although she did fab in RDTK but her role and on screen time was significantly much lesser but then its not everyday chance you will get to work with veteran actor like Han Suk Kyu so I think its still ok and the story was really good so it was still acceptable. Another Oh Hae Young writer is coming up with another drama (although i heard she is just the co-writer) but it seems to be also male lead centric. @cutieloverz let's trust HJ to make a right choice.

@riens311 she's got ninja lol..sigh we won't know since she's not into SNS but she'll probably be doing what she likes, meeting up with friends/travelling/reading. -_-

• Like 3