22 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

And oh, so the mean of mudo '무도' is abbreviation of Infinity Challenge, not mean 'dancing'?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_Challenge

Infinite Challenge (Hangul무한도전; Hanja限+; RRMuhan Dojeon; abbreviated as 무도 Mudo) is a South Korean television entertainment program, distributed and syndicated by MBC.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, d2wach said:

Hi @anggun11 :) we can enjoy eng sub at  kshowonline.com in a few days time.  Here's the link to the latest epi.  You can proceed to epi 528 where SHJ is guest after it's posted>> http://kshowonline.com/kshow/6744-[engsub]-infinity-challenge-ep.527

Thank you... I never streaming variety when it was airing at same time in Korea. I usually wait for the sub then i watch the show, esp Indo sub,hehe.... anyway thank's for the link^_^

SHJ's fancam of baeksang:

@Pointree Thank you, i confused at a moment when i translated it, now it has confirmed.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Yesss... gosh her voice nice too when narrating juz now...omo  now the stage singing....eeeeeewww..ops...not her turn yet...haa

She is very good in narrating... 

Ah, i just skipped some scenes of her. Time to wait for sub then... @Pointree thank you for link^_^

• Like 8

Thanks to Pointree for the link. The screen resolution is of high quality.

Lol, anggun11, she did the so called arrogant motion in AOHY too.

Her singing was too short and it's a shame that some of her anticipated scenes were cut. I love to hear her beautiful voice, how i wish she cut a mini album. Even the old folks were having fun dancing and the fun was abruptly ended lol. Btw, the kids are cute and smart, love her interaction with the kids. Yes i also love to hear her narration voice. It's a good and meaningful project and I'm glad she chose this episode to guest star in.

• Like 7

Soompi released article of Seo Hyun Jin:

Seo Hyun Jin Talks About Her Experience Giving Back To The Community Through “Infinite Challenge”

Seo-Hyun-Jin2.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin recently shared her experience on being a guest for MBC’s popular variety show, “Infinite Challenge.”

The actress said, “I appeared as a guest on the ‘Family Month’ special segment of the program and became a teacher for a day. While filming, I had the chance to celebrate with the elderly, teach children, and give back to the community.” The actress also shared a warm, thoughtful comment and added, “It’s a rare opportunity to see a school that was closed down be re-opened because of one student. However, it is also unfortunate to see this student without any friends around, so I am glad that I was able to be a companion to him even if it was for just one day.”

Seo-Hyun-Jin-Yoo-Jae-Suk1.jpg

Seo Hyun Jin continued, “The whole opportunity was very enjoyable and I was happy to spend time with the children. The weather was also nice and helped the filming as well.”

Article: soompi

• Like 6

I don't watch IC. The last time I watched it was due to SYJ guesting it on the world cup special.
However, I really love this one fine day special. It's so heart-warming and meaningful. It's certainly a fine day with SHJ around. :wub:

Unfortunately for SHJ all the members did separate activities so its inevitable for certain parts to be edited out. But I'm contented to just see her sing and dance and interact with the two kids. It was simply darn sweet.
And yes everyone's talking about her voice. I love her voice sooooo much. I mentioned that it was the first thing that drew me and her when I watched RDTK. 

I think it's unlikely for her to release singles or mini album, so I just hope that she has more opportunities to participate in singing for OSTs, be it her drama or not.  (Still can't get over her song from Hyena OST)

• Like 5

i missed so much action yesterday..I was totally knocked out by medicines :bawling: still on meds making me all weak and drowsy.

Thanks @Pointree for the live link, guess I have to watch it when the subs are out. Was a lot of scenes edited out? I hope we still get to see plenty of HJ though.

@uknowahah ikr, she did say before she had  no intention of releasing any single let alone a mini album although she loves singing but I guess she prefers it as a hobby rather than a job.

@anggun11 lol did she really called it an arrogant motion? that action haha 

@d2wach *waves* hello! do drop by more often :)

@deadorblack welcome to kdramaland! and welcome to SHJ land as some called here kkkk where everything is about SHJ. 

Wonder how's the rating for that episode of IC? I heard it was in first place.

Hope we will still have news of her in the coming week.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Wonder how's the rating for that episode of IC? I heard it was in first place.

The rating was 9.6 and it was lower than the previous week (rating was 10.8). But this rating was high :)

• Like 3