@angel2013 I'm sorry^_^ I mean Estee Launder... bec i'm too excited...hihi:D

16 hours ago, Pointree said:

I also just bought The March issue of “High cut” today.. You can see Hyunjin’s pictorial in this magazine.

Wow, thanks for sharing^_^ haven't see her with pink dress which one on pictorial making.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Pointree said:

I also just bought The March issue of “High cut” today.. You can see Hyunjin’s pictorial in this magazine.

Awww thanks so much for sharing it with us! such beautiful pics, I hope Estee Lauder releases full video of her photoshoot in Bali soon!

@anggun11 one of them is the pink dress, off shoulder, maybe can't see it fully since it shows only part of it. Kyaa I really like her in those off-shoulder outfits

• Like 5

Soompi released news about SHJ's trip:

“Another Oh Hae Young” Co-stars Seo Hyun Jin And Jeon Hye Bin Return From Month-Long Friendship Trip

Seo-Hyun-Jin-Jeon-Hye-Bin.jpg

The friendship forged between the “Another Oh Hae Young” ladies continues!

According to a representative from Jump Entertainment, Seo Hyun Jin’s agency, “Seo Hyun Jin and Jeon Hye Bin returned on March 15 from a trip they took together.” Namoo Actors, Jeon Hye Bin’s agency, also chimed in and said, “They took a month-long trip together.”

Seo Hyun Jin and Jeon Hye Bin had played two characters with the same name in last year’s rom com hit, “Another Oh Hae Young.” In an interview after the end of the drama, Jeon Hye Bin had revealed that she, Seo Hyun Jin, and Chun Woo Hee were planning a trip to South America together. Chun Woo Hee is said to have been unable to go on the trip due to a scheduling conflict.

Jeon-Hye-Bin.jpg

Jeon Hye Bin has actually documented their trip together on her Instagram account, though she did not post any photos of Seo Hyun Jin at her request. Her latest post was taken in Paris, and the caption reads, “Bye bye Paris, and Buenos Aires, Iguazu Falls, Ushuaia, Antarctica, El Chalten, El Carafate, and Santiago. We’ve come to the end of our long, 27-day-long trip.”

We hope these two lovely ladies had a great trip together, and judging by the pictures, they most certainly did!

Article: www.soompi.com

• Like 7

Seo Hyun Jin fans sign by Mesense

Quote from the captions:

Events
• Seo Hyun-jin shop surprise visit
• After fans sign, Seo Hyun-jin's costume presentations and memorial photography
• Giving gifts to all 100 people

• Like 7

16 hours ago, samaf said:

I like this remake 

Seo cool...:glasses:

It's like a blockbuster, so doldam avengers help patients from a huge disaster?

they can combine with genre action like this...haha, want to see dr. Seo Jung be in action...

• Like 6

I found an article in Indo which similar with @samaf has posted before. I have translated it in eng, check it out...

Not Only Pretty, Seo Hyun Jin's Goodness Also Made Netizens Impressed

Seo Hyun Jin began her career as a personnel girl group and now she is getting succesful of transition to an actress. Publics admire her acting in drama series "Oh Hae Young Again" and "Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim" which both successfully achieved the high rating.

Beside has acting skills are qualified, Seo Hyun Jin also has a beautiful face, and a good heart. She was known often donate and being volunteer which has done by her since she hasn't been being popular like now.

kebaikan-seo-hyun-jin-bikin-netter-kagum

The kindness heart of Seo Hyun Jin is apparently getting concern from netter. Not only a few netizens who praised her good personalities and they hope she become more successful in her career.

Netizens commented "I really like Seo Hyun Jin, she is my favorite actress". Another said "I started watching her in drama 'Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim', her acting is very good and she was known to has a good personality. Her face radiates goodness of her heart". Another netizen said "she is very good person, also cute".

Article: www.wowkeren.com

• Like 9

@samaf oh my that video editing was so cool, yeah have a RDTKxPandora disaster style Season 2 of Romantic Doctor, would be great to watch, move the field away from Doldam to elsewhere so there would be more storyline, good idea hehehe

@anggun11 thanks for translating the indonesian article for us! So glad she is receiving so much more attention not only locally but internationally. Let's hope she will continue to choose another great project for her next drama/movie. Still hoping she will appear in 1D/2N lol

Finally we will have a public sighting of her officially! on Mar23, looking out for more pretty pics of Hyunjinie to keep!

Just read news article that JHB lost her passport, that's why we can see pic of her and Hyunjinie at the Chilean embassy!(which was our very first clue that SHJ was with her on the trip!) She was thankful that SHJ was so calm.

I'm still waiting for my AOHY blu ray, praying very hard I would be lucky enough to get SHJ sign!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, devialawiah said:

what that article is talking about? about oh hae young drama, right?

Yes,It was an interview after the AOHY's end... and  of course  included other contents - Her life as an unknown or a normal actress for a long time past... and so on.

The title of this article is - The PAST 15 YEARS ENDURE in (Hyunjin’s) heartbreaking youth: What time taught her

• Like 3

Honestly speaking I came (next door couple== eric mun and seo hyun jin thread) But our boat has been sink last  feb. 23 when dispatch release the picture of Mr. Moon  and Ms. Na we all devastated, hurt and our emotion unstable when we learn the dating news, I read in another thread saying its become SEO HYUN JIN thread the next door couple, its true you know why cuz I/We shippers don't want to mess someones life, its better to become SHJ thread than to make another mistake and hurt other people, being a responsible shippers you'll let go the other one cuz he has a new life to begin and our shinning :star: she doing great now,I open visit our thread looking for another updated about our :star: I thank Ms. Cherrie Kim, Ms. Maggie Mazzuca, Ms. Pauliza, Ms. Aureamirasol. for keeping our "FAMILY' and the more important thing our :star: is doing great her hardworks paid off you deserve the success you receives stay humble continue to be a good citizen of your country, words are not enough to express how happy I/We are to your success. And to my "" FAMILY NEXT DOOR COUPLE EVEN THOUGH OUR SHIP IS SINK WE WILL STAY AS ONE""   :heart:  TO ALL SEO HYUN JIN THREAD THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING US/WE AND GIVING UPDATED I/WE  SINCERELY THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM MY/OUR :heart::blush:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Marites Dy said:

Honestly speaking I came (next door couple== eric mun and seo hyun jin thread) But our boat has been sink last  feb. 23 when dispatch release the picture of Mr. Moon  and Ms. Na we all devastated, hurt and our emotion unstable when we learn the dating news, I read in another thread saying its become SEO HYUN JIN thread the next door couple, its true you know why cuz I/We shippers don't want to mess someones life, its better to become SHJ thread than to make another mistake and hurt other people, being a responsible shippers you'll let go the other one cuz he has a new life to begin and our shinning :star: she doing great now,I open visit our thread looking for another updated about our :star: I thank Ms. Cherrie Kim, Ms. Maggie Mazzuca, Ms. Pauliza, Ms. Aureamirasol. for keeping our "FAMILY' and the more important thing our :star: is doing great her hardworks paid off you deserve the success you receives stay humble continue to be a good citizen of your country, words are not enough to express how happy I/We are to your success. And to my "" FAMILY NEXT DOOR COUPLE EVEN THOUGH OUR SHIP IS SINK WE WILL STAY AS ONE""   :heart:  TO ALL SEO HYUN JIN THREAD THANK YOU FOR ACCEPTING US/WE AND GIVING UPDATED I/WE  SINCERELY THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM MY/OUR :heart::blush:

I understand its sad for you shippers but I hope you all have moved on from that as you said. If you support Hyun Jin you are more than welcome to join us here since it is a Seo Hyun Jin thread as I've mentioned before. But I certainly hope that you all will post Hyun Jin related stuff on this thread rather than on couple's thread, otherwise it will turn out as what other people are saying, that the couple thread becomes another Seo Hyun Jin thread. I don't know which thread you read from but it does feel people are 'mocking' or laughing at this scenario? As Hyun Jin supporters, we should be united and not divided isn't it?  Likewise people who support EM should post in EM's thread. There are many other ways you can keep your 'family' from the couple's thread in contact, posting in the couple's thread is not the only way. This is just my thoughts, wherever you chose to post its still a personal choice. 

The only Golden rule here is, we do not shipped her with anyone unless its openly confirmed (that doesn't mean you can't shipped her with anyone, just not openly on this thread, what you do in private is still your call). And a close second, we do not bad mouthed/speak/compare negatively about other actors/co-stars/celebrities here. There is no need to bring down another in order to support your own bias because it only looks bad and nothing else.

I am proud of the HyunJinies here who have been rational, responsible and ardent supporter of HyunJinie. I certainly hope Seo Hyun Jin thread will remain as who HyunJinie is as a person, kind, humble, charitable, generous and enduring.

To all Hyunjinies here, keep supporting her with all you can.

Have a lovely weekend.

• Like 9

1yFqY6S.jpg

https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/03/18/news-hyun-jin-is-the-best-jeon-hye-bins-lost-passport-saga/

Just a summarised of the news article, Hyunjinie is a veteran traveller! haha so calm and composed, it was on a Sunday and they still went to the embassy! but they got lucky since they met JHB ex classmate working there! Glad it was resolved and didn't spoil their trip. Please visit the above blog for past translated articles of SHJ. We've put our translations on a blog so it is easier for Hyunjinies to navigate and read there then to have to navigate through 250pages here on Soompi thread. 

@Pointree thanks for posting the article about HyunJinie, yes its her AOHY post drama interview, there were a lot of it after AOHY (sadly none after RDTK), team hyunjinie did one translation on it if I remember, collating and summarising from a few news article. It was mainly translated from Chinese translations since we relied heavily on chinese translations for news of HJ back then. 

• Like 10

Have a nice weekend Hyunjinies:D

ezgif-2-8620be7765.gif

Cr: dcinside.com

As @angel2013 has explained clearly and appropriately, i completely agree with it. @Marites Dy We appreciate all of support for SHJ, but since Next Door thread is consists of 2 person are SHJ and EM, i think its for support both of them as couple or their own project as an actor, etc. If it's too biased to one person, it's more looks like discard the other one.

I personally want we (Seo Hyun Jin fans) unite in same thread, so it isn't be confuse for newcomers. Anything that we can post here, not only recent update about her, like throw backs, wish, or your impression to her, we can reveal it here with polite words, positive mind, so we aren't hurt anyone.

For some soompi rules, we are same when we started, isn't that good if we can help and remind each other? Like a team which have same motive to support and share anything info or news relate SHJ.

• Like 8

I checked magazine"Hanryu TOP vol.53",@anggun11 mentioned in last week.

It supporsed to have article about RTDK, but it was mostly same as the one in KNTV. In added part, interviewer ask them to explain the stories and there  aren`t any extra stories to share.:wacko:

I want to read new articles based on her interview, including her latest adventure in south!

• Like 5