On 2/21/2017 at 11:00 AM, samaf said:

Hyunjin volunteering work with M.I.L.K AND STARS 

She is special ! She has been the same since early teenage . May she be a real Star !

May she FOREVER be a real Star ! May she always shine at the bottom of her heart !

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, dianero said:

She is special ! She has been the same since early teenage . May she be a real Star !

I mend my previous comment by adding ALWAYS for she is a Star . May she FOREVER be a real Star !!! 

5 minutes ago, dianero said:

Edited by dianero
There are spelling mistakes
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, anggun11 said:

New pics from Gobne Chicken. Is this the same outfit and hairstyle from the ig upload that time? which@angel2013 said her appearance makes her look older.

Did I say old? haha maybe mature would be a better word I guess, yes I think there was a IG pic with this same concept posted by the photographer? This is the office lady look-more like Park Soo Kyung style in AOHY.

And I love those BTS pics! even if it is just picture, you can feel the liveliness of the atmosphere!

@supergal99 haha I do find that dress a bit too short, reminds me of the skirt she wore for RDTK press con, no no too dangerous to wear even though she may look good in it. And so appropriate the song you reminded us, saranghye monday monday!

Update: The scrapbook has reached Korea, delivered to Jump, let's hope HyunJin gets it, though I'm still waiting if Jump would send us an email confirmation...

@dianero yes she is special, unique, one of a kind actress. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, jenn96 said:

Is it true this time??Or another Seo Hyunjin? I want this one to be real.Another radio guest named SHJ:lol: Haven't seen anything about it in SHJ DC...

I'll not too expecting anymore... 
still not many IG's upload about it....:(:(

• Like 1

EDIT: Deleted at request of owner who posted the pic, although it has already spread but respect owner's request.

So she did travel with JHB?! so they both kept promise and travel together! so she's not in korea to receive her birthday gift.....

And this video of our gorgeous Hyunjinie!

Glad she is enjoying some downtime! Have fun but be safe!

Edited by angel2013
Deleted tweet at owner's request
  • Like 6

27 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

So she did travel with JHB?! so they both kept promise and travel together! so she's not in korea to receive her birthday gift.....

And this video of our gorgeous Hyunjinie!

Glad she is enjoying some downtime! Have fun but be safe!

So she in a trip now, where they go? They become besties:D happy to know Hyun Jin unnie get another good friend after her best friend got married. Have fun yah unnie...:D

Aigoo ya... this 'pretiest girl in the world'... B) i think her short hair makes her beauty more be visible.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

So she in a trip now, where they go? They become besties:D happy to know Hyun Jin unnie get another good friend after her best friend got married. Have fun yah unnie...:D

Aigoo ya... this 'pretiest girl in the world'... B) i think her short hair makes her beauty more be visible.

argentina 

• Like 2

sorry they are in chile because this one is in Santiago

she was here 

and here

1 minute ago, anggun11 said:

Who is the man?is he Korean person who met them in Santiago?

i think he is work in korea ambassador because in door there korean words 

• Like 6