7 hours ago, supergal99 said:

Wow...our queen looks happy n refreshed.. sunshine from Bali..hee...

Tks for the updates! ( nice OSTs too):blush:

But, her legs and face...so thin.....:grimace:

8 hours ago, kopifan said:

HyunJinnies, now let's practice getting our dear SHJ name correct

Annyeong hasseo, Seo Hyun Jin imnida....:grin:

• Like 3

Well done Hyunjinies! Thank you all for the updates! So happy there are so much news and pics of HJ yesterday and today! Been so busy with finishing up the birthday project, it is hard to catch up with all the news :wacko:

Poor HJ! Looks like she didn't stay on after her shoot for a short break but came back immediately! But glad to see there were more fans there to send her off than when she arrives. Ok so MeSense and Agatha Korea will be next to release more pics for HJ for us. Thereafter we hope we see her Bali photoshoot from Estee Lauder. I remember when she was doing AOHY, she was so busy filming Estee Lauder just used scenes from AOHY for her CF's. I hope to see a better CF for her from Estee Lauder this time since they went all the way to Bali for it.

Here's the good news; the package has been sent out!

tEQA0O1.jpg

Thanks to @samaf for the address, let's hope it gets there safely....

Bec it is meant for her birthday, I will not share the details of the scrapbook until later on, well at least until she receives it that is.^_^

• Like 7

On 2/14/2017 at 10:24 AM, supergal99 said:

Haaa..i rem this scene ... our queen was day dreaming inside the lift.

...super cute this drama!

Thanks @supergal99 for the info! guess I must rewatch Let's Eat2 again! since I don't recall that scene at all! -_-

@demarchelier *waves* so glad to see you stopping by again with HJ's fashion style and sense hehehe

@anggun11 I think that was really nice of SBS to release that video about HJ even after RDTK ends! plus there were unseen footages from previously! so precious! Now they are tempting me so much to buy the blu ray...should I wait? I wanted to get the DVD version though.(their BR is even more expensive than AOHY) and I have to grumble, AOHY keep delaying the shipment form late Jan to Feb and now till March!:angry:

@kopifan thanks to Peachtree for that video! She's been doing lots of HJ video recently, we are so blessed especially there are so many old videos of her we might not have seen and she collates all of them together!:wub:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 I think that was really nice of SBS to release that video about HJ even after RDTK ends! plus there were unseen footages from previously! so precious! Now they are tempting me so much to buy the blu ray...should I wait? I wanted to get the DVD version though.(their BR is even more expensive than AOHY) and I have to grumble, AOHY keep delaying the shipment form late Jan to Feb and now till March!:angry:

in SBS Catch channel, all the comment from viewers of RDTK request to make video compilation and making about Seo Hyun Jin, it's mean how she beloved by fans. Thanks to SBS Catch, they response the request and really make one special of Seo Hyun Jin.:D

New pic from Agatha:

How pretty..............I love the tosca....:flushed:

• Like 6

MeSense is releasing more and more Hyunjinie's pic! They are all gorgeous by the law, hope the stylist learn a thing or two about dressing HyunJin up for public events.

Can I just add I really liked how her hair is styled this way. It not only gives volume, it gives the natural kind of flyaway look, but its probably only gonna work for indoors right? haha if its a windy day like when she was at the airport, its gonna get messy...her straightened hair at the RDTK free hug event and wrap up party is good too and easier to manage

• Like 5