3 minutes ago, kopifan said:

It's indeed a magical moment for us to see her win. 

I must say Seo Hyun Jin thoroughly embodied Oh Hae Young and reminded me of the strength she gave me while watching it. I'm sure many people felt connected with her vulnerability and character growth through the show and yet how she had also always been the same strong, bold and optimistic person within too.

Hyun Jinnie touched our hearts and continues to do so. She absolutely deserved the win!

Her acceptance speech is just as genuine and I have every confidence she will think hard about what this win means to her and I'm sure it'll be to do more good as she has shown us. Continuing to bring warmth and strength to our hearts, to touch us and make us feel connected.

Thanks Hyun Jinnie! Congrats!

p.s. special thanks to fellow Hyun Jinnies here and especially @angel2013 for always bringing us goodies, news and spreading the same message of love.

:heart:

We all clearly share that emotional moment with her.

Oh Hae Young is very significant to most of us since it was like THE drama that introduces the actress Seo Hyun Jin to us. She totally owned the role.

Like her acceptance speech, it has been sort of roller coaster ride of events one after another after AOHY, the fame, the popularity, the recognition(finally) that followed, was a lot for her to handle to such a short while. We all hope she will have a comeback project soon but we also hope she will choose carefully.

And like what Koreans like to say, may she walk on flowery path from now onwards and always.

• Like 7

@angel2013 She wore skirt, so cute:blush: they also congratulate to her: "Congratulations to Seo Hyun-jin, the winner of the Best Actor award in the TV category at BaekSang Art Awards! Infinite Challenge this week with actor Seo Hyun Jin <One Fine Day> Please don't miss it"

@justright Yes, let's wait for atricles tomorrow...^_^ may Eng sub for Baeksang also out tomorrow.

"One Spring Day" i am listening a song with similar title "One Fine Spring Day" Kim Yoon Ah

• Like 6

OMG!!! CHUKAE hyunjinnie...... u r really d best of d best actress among them.. its really d best n d most right choice to give this award for her..

Pls dont cry for sadness anymore.. after all of those hurt n pain she had been through as an actress since milk disband to this.. its really a long long road for her.. i can feel her tears really means a lot this night.. (Not to mention about she forgot to take off her jacket..hehe. she must be in shock).. i hope she will gain more confidence bcoz she has a really good acting skill indeed.. i wish she will win more n more awards for her next projects..

I just knew shj from AMO, and i can say again n again that she is d one that "hold" me tight to watch each episode of AMO.. she is d key person for AMO success back then when she can potray hae young so perfectly.. eventough she wasnt d first choice of pdnim b4, but heaven brought her to this project and really change her life as an actress.. all her expression, happy, sad, pain, hurt, crazy, desperate, lovely (in love), cute, annoying (sometimes), delivered so well to d viewers.. i really cant imagine of other actress who potray just oh hae young so well like her..

Yes, i will vote for shj n gy as new drama couple.. this 2 person r so daebak with their acting skill.. i just read d news about gy first fan meeting after so long ago as an actor, n he also crying when he saw fans video support him so much..

Btw, this winners group photo is a bit funny tho, shj forget to take off her jacket even from receive d award until this group photo..hehe. and about gy, his tie was a bit off place right? Both of them r so cute.. big n famous actor/actress r still human tho.. :)

• Like 7

hae young is start of briliant performance by seo hyun jin,she deserved it for best actress in baeksang,congrats seo hyun jin

oh hae young is one of most complex character that i seen in kdrama land and she played it well.

• Like 8

Hello! I'm from KGE thread, I just want to congratulate Seo Hyun Jin for winning the Best TV Actress category :) She deserved it and of course I wish all the best for her next projects. She also looks beautiful today!:D

• Like 11

5 hours ago, molybdenum said:

Hello! I'm from KGE thread, I just want to congratulate Seo Hyun Jin for winning the Best TV Actress category :) She deserved it and of course I wish all the best for her next projects. She also looks beautiful today!:D

Thank you thank you :)

@jenn96 yes of course, saw it yesterday night on twitter just as I was logging off, but was too tired to do anything. Just a summary;(her answers)

She thanked her parents whom she forgot to mention everytime

She will go for a drink with RDTK PD-nim after the award to celebrate since he also won an award.

Considering next project but she is having so much fun now, so she is enjoying herself :tongue:

and nice to see @Cherrine Kim @ChunSungIm and @demarchelier popping in with their congratulations!

• Like 7

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/53rd-baeksang-arts-awards/

53rd Baeksang Arts Awards

by girlfriday

SKIP UNRELATED

But I was the most ecstatic for Seo Hyun-jin, who won the best actress award for her performance in Oh Hae-young Again, because she was just AMAZING in that role (other nominees in her category were Kim Haneul for On the Way to the Airport, Park Shin-hye for Doctors, Kim Go-eun for Goblin, and Park Bo-young for Strong Woman Do Bong-soon).

So are we, so are we, can't agree more that she is just AMAZING as Oh Hae Young

and equally amazing as Dr Yoon Seo Jung too

and we hope to see more amazing roles portrayed by her in future

AND,

Seo Hyun-jin (Oh Hae-young Again) looks flawless on her big day. These types of necklines always make me nervous (I would just be hiking up my dress every five seconds), but she seems pretty confident that it’s perfectly fitted, so I’m good with it.

baeksang17_seohyunjin2.jpg

• Like 12

At first sight i thought this for real....haha...good editing:D

@rhiesta Thank you for congratulation and wishing^_^ yeah, hope she will give us another good drama/movie soon:)

@supergal99 I dunno why he didn't present, even i couldn't see him there.:(Did i see wrong person? actually i didn't see his name on article, only from picture.

• Like 9

Seo Hyun Jin, tearful award acceptance

0002669310_001_20170503192220438.jpeg

[+2093, -33] Actress-nim, congratulations. Let's walk on the flower path~~♡

[+1376, -26] Seo Hyun Jin, fighting!!

[+961, -24] I want to see you again^^ fighting!!

[+887, -27] Hyun Jin-sshi ~congrats on the award! Let's walk on the flower path

[+725, -21] Hyun Jin-ih daebak ~~~~~~~~

[+460, -11] Seo Hyun Jin's Oh Hae Young and Oh Hae Young's Seo Hyun Jin were the best

[+336, -12] I loved your vocalization on the drama and the acting was also so good and this is a daesang! I'll always cheer for you and I hope you'll be happy when acting!

[+332, -12] I cried when Seo Hyun Jin received her awardㅜㅜㅜ Thank you for your great acting, let's walk on the flower path...♥♥♥

[+270, -13] Sincerely so sweet ㅜㅜ I hope you will show great performances and good work in the future Congratulations on the award

[+229, -11] Congratulations for today. It's been a year but it's really nice to see Oh Hae Young Again. Seo Hyun Jin-sshi I will look forward to your next work

• Like 10

Sweet. 

This year's Baeksang was really competitive particularly in the acting categories. All the female nominees for best actress on TV were equally deserving. So SHJ edging them all out was singularly remarkable.

I mean, 2 years ago HJ was practically doing forgettable roles in cable dramas, okay Let's Eat 2 was an exception. Then AOHY happened, which virtually placed her on the map. She then followed this up with another hit drama, RDTK.

So now, our shy "late bloomer" blossomed into one of the finest actresses of her generation. What she has achieved, thus far, is nothing short than stunning. As I said in my previous post, the only other actor who would come close at matching her feat last year was Gong Yoo and oh wow, he too won the Baeksang. They should seriously look into teaming up for a drama btw, they look gorgeous together. 

Hyun Jin is a shining example of hard work and perseverance paying off in the end. Her Baeksang just catapulted her career to A-List status. I wonder what she'll do next? I hope she'll forever stay true and grounded. A lot of Koreans love her and could very well relate to her. As far as I'm concerned, I'll keep on rooting for her happiness and success. Congratulations SHJ! Fighting!

• Like 11