6 hours ago, Marites Dy said:

Here's the thing.... She's never played the piano before appearing in the movie 'Magic(Yosul).

http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/06/movieweek-interview-on-gu-hye-suns-magic/

Gu: “Actually, I used Hyun-jin in The Madonna because she helped me, and in Magic because I matched the character to her personality. She’s also musical, and I had a lot of faith in her. Other actors may just act, but she could show a musical side too. She’s never played the piano, but I had that faith that she could pull it off. In the end, she played everything herself. She would practice the piano while screaming. [Laughs]”

Seo: “Honestly, a few times I wanted to break the piano. [Laughs] I was in such a temper.”

But you still performed everything in the movie?

Gu: “Yes, she did. She took some lessons, and practiced a lot on her own. There was a piano in the office, and she’d come to practice on it. I could hear clang-clang noises occasionally coming from the room, and her shrieks. Outside, I’d feel a pang of sympathy. [Laughs] I thought I may have burdened her with too much. Even so, in the end she did it all herself without complaining.”

Seo: “No, I did say a few times that I couldn’t do it, that it was too hard. [Laughs] That it wouldn’t work. But even if I couldn’t play the full-length piece, after practicing for four months, I could play the several bars that you see in the movie.”

• Like 9

another news article on the appointment http://www.ajunews.com/view/20170314091035146

Thanks all Hyunjinies for updating even when uri Hyunjinie is on ninja mode, probably still enjoying her holiday somewhere around the world :tongue:

@Pointree thanks for those old unseen video footage of Hyunjinie, so precious.

@maggie mazzucca the second bridal pic of HJ, I haven't seen that before, can she do new bridal photoshoot again now? She used to do them when she was so young, but I believe now she will exude a different kind of charm if she does it.

@kismet0914 remember to put those IG posts in spoiler since it does not relate directly to HJ and there is a pic of her in it, it is just our guess she is still with JHB. (I like to play it safe haha)

Oops another piece of news, 10,000 Carlyn poppy bags have been sold since Seo Hyun Jin was the muse! wow and Carlyn bag's sales increase 300% last year! (when they appointed SHJ) *claps* cr:http://www.apparelnews.co.kr/naver/view.php?iid=65214 @anggun11 take a look at those news links, and see if I missed out anything.

• Like 8

17 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Oops another piece of news, 10,000 Carlyn poppy bags have been sold since Seo Hyun Jin was the muse! wow and Carlyn bag's sales increase 300% last year! (when they appointed SHJ) *claps* 

Haahhh???.....Daebak....

6VD1rU.gif

May Carlyn bag keep continue using her as muse:wink:

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Ngoc Hoang said:

cre: Seo Hyun Jin Vietnam Fanpage

A fan took a photo of her in Argentina (Hae Bin was wearing the same clothes with the selfie photo on her instagram)

Seo Hyun Jin was in green coat with a hat. 

Oh, a Ninja girl :(

i miss her seo-much:bawling:

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Ngoc Hoang said:

A fan took a photo of her in Argentina (Hae Bin was wearing the same clothes with the selfie photo on her instagram)

Seo Hyun Jin was in green coat with a hat. 

Finally... she spotted

Glad to know there's some Argentina fans catched her, it's mean she enough popular there.

Their tastefully dressed really opposite each other. SHJ like a backpacker style while JHB like a traveller style. But i think SHJ's style must be different when they were visiting Louvre in Paris.

From Hotels Combined's IG:

• Like 4

hi :)

if i was Hyunjin manger I will insist that her return be shown,she got her privacy very well this past days
so it time for some marketing I'm sure her appearance in airport with Haebin will make a lot of articles about the two .

• Like 3

I love her hugs...

There's  so much warmth, sincerity and deep appreciation for the other person in her hugs

F7FzcIq.jpg

k34T96L.jpg

OjRH7Ow.jpg

h6xOxp4.jpg

Spoiler

e0v9wlXh.jpg

She's beautiful inside and out! Who wouldn't fall in love with this girl?  

There's an inspirational quote that says:

"Do not fall in love with the face and body.  Instead fall in love with the spirit, heart and character"

Take care everyone!!:)

• Like 9