@supergal99 haha yes your 'whale' is in colour as I went to the photo shop to print it in colour, just like for some of them. I love the mirroring effect if you made, its so cool!

@mail3227 thanks, hope she like it! and all the love messages conveyed! that's what most important! yes and thanks for always coming here to like all our posts ^_^

@anggun11 yes Yiruma music haha i  just went to his concert when he was here in SG last Sat, it was awesome. Everyone's words are beautiful because it comes from the heart,including yours, long or short it doesn't matter, the sincerity is the one that counts. and because your YT video is awesome too, allow me to share it on twitter where the celebration is also going on!

And here are some wishes from instagrams!

Let all Hyunjinies unite and celebrate this happy day together!

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 yes Yiruma music haha i  just went to his concert when he was here in SG last Sat, it was awesome. Everyone's words are beautiful because it comes from the heart,including yours, long or short it doesn't matter, the sincerity is the one that counts. and because your YT video is awesome too, allow me to share it on twitter where the celebration is also going on!

I envy you... i love Yiruma music, but not too know him well...LoL

Sure, doesn't matter if you want to share it. I just not too confident to publish it, there still so many lack in it. Hope SHJ's fans will love it too.

@supergal99 last night here very crowded... i hope hyunjinies got enough sleep...:D

• Like 6

Happy Birthday to Seo Hyun Jin!

Wishing you continued success in your career  and may beautiful love finds you!

My first Seo Hyun Jin's drama is Let's Eat 2. Here's for the good times.....many happy returns of the day, Hyun Jin! :D

Image result for pictures of seo hyun jin in Let's Eat 2Related image  DIY_2_6_zpsbsyadb6n.gif 

• Like 11

She is someone who loves, who cares, who encourages and lifts people up, someone who touches each life she enters and makes a difference. She is someone whom we love and I just want to say happiest birthday to our lovely Hyunjinie, thank you for being born as Seo Hyunjin! May the love you have shown to others return to you, multiplied. 사랑해 ♡ 

Xhadunh.jpg

• Like 10

I'm one of the silent lurkers in this forum. For this special day, i decided to participate in wishing my beloved Hyunjin. I regretted not discovering her earlier and it took me a great deal of time to read all her past articles and interviews trying to know her better. I sincerely thank all her great fans translating, posting anything related to her, making videos for sharing with others. She has wonderful fans like you who spent so much effort and time showing your love for her. Many thanks to @angel2013 for the wonderful handmade scrapbook. It's beautiful and i think she will be touched seeing your work.

To HyunJin,

It doesn't matter where you are or what you are doing. What matters is who you are and I like who you are. You are you, irreplaceable. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Note: i don't even know how to post pics here from my phone. Sorry.

• Like 10

The day is only halfway done, here's my simple birthday tribute to HyunJinie done with help of modern day video tools made easy for beginners like me trying it for fun. All the pictures are pics of HJ smiling, so keep smiling and be happy always dear Seo Hyun Jin

@justright glad you came out to wish HyunJinie!

• Like 11

Hi. I was reading this thread for a couple of weeks, but it's time to show up because it's a special day in a year!

Happy Birthday Dear Hyunjin

Thank you so much for giving us so many happiness! I get so many energy from you every day. 

but you must be more busy than you used to be, so take care of yourself:)I wish you have a great year.

I am impressed by so many heartwarming messages here..

There aren't any fan gathering space in my language yet, so I'm glad to be part of it today.

Dear angel2013

Thank you so much for showing us the scrapbook.(I joined it in different name)

It was more beautiful than I've expected. I'm sure she loves it!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, saku08 said:

Hi. I was reading this thread for a couple of weeks, but it's time to show up because it's a special day in a year!

Happy Birthday Dear Hyunjin

Thank you so much for giving us so many happiness! I get so many energy from you every day. 

but you must be more busy than you used to be, so take care of yourself:)I wish you have a great year.

I am impressed by so many heartwarming messages here..

There aren't any fan gathering space in my language yet, so I'm glad to be part of it today.

Dear angel2013

Thank you so much for showing us the scrapbook.(I joined it in different name)

It was more beautiful than I've expected. I'm sure she loves it!

Thanks for participating in the birthday project! Like you, I think most of us here do have have many Seo Hyun Jin fans in our own country yet hence we all gather here! as international fans, grouping together to share our love and support for her as well as combining our efforts to do whatever little we can do to support her in practical ways. So do visit more often, we are all like minded fans! kkk

@samaf there wasn't an interview, they just happen to pop by the radio show and promote RDTK a bit on that day, there was a short message from them.

@jenn96 glad you made it on time :lol:

@supergal99 thanks, yes, I specially chose that song bec I felt it was so appropriate-and as usual what an awesome video from Cathy! 

Just as how amazing Seo Hyun Jin, let's also be amazing fans!

I'm celebrating all day!

• Like 11

HAPPY BIRHTDAY FOR OUR QUEEN SEO HYUN JIN

I wish u are always stay healthy, happy, mature, and all the best for you.

thx for giving us happiness, and shared your all smile for us

Im so glad here to support u, love u, like u:kiss_wink:

4 hours ago, justright said:

Note: i don't even know how to post pics here from my phone. Sorry.

@justright me too:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 8