A collab with SHJ Vietnam again! We bring you Eng Subbed SHJ Baeksang awards backstage interview! Thanks to HyunJin Light for the Chinese trans.Tagging @jenn96 since you requested for it.

@drmjs aww well said. I think she is enjoying her downtime right now, so guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for her next project.

@anggun11 even the clothes she wear is so uncanningly similar to it! hahaha

@samaf i just love her interactions with KHS, I think she understood what HJ went thru to get to where she is right now and she is genuinely happy for her.

• Like 9

First time posting in this thread. 

I got onboard kdramaland because of Goblin. And from there I was recommended to check out OHYA. Super glad I did. 

Happy that SHJ won Best Actress. I liked KGE's acting in Goblin but SHJ was given a wider range of emotions to display. I am amazed at he ability to just draw you in. And I believe she really deserved the win. 

Thank you to you fans who keep posting stuff. I wish there was more! :D

• Like 8

Seo Hyun Jin "Infinity Challenge' Teacher.... Like Rest Time" [Interview]

20170505_1493955298_89159400_1.jpg

Actress Seo Hyun Jin talked about her impressions of MBC entertainment program 'Infinite Challenge'.

TV Report on April 5th, Seo Hyun Jin said "we appeared on this program as a special feature of family" and "i was a teacher who taught childrens to dance. I had a banquet with elders, and I did volunteer work",she was fortunate of her appearance.

"I was grateful that it was really rare that the school that was closed was resurrected because of one student, but it would be a loneliness for Chan Hee who always has to wait for a friend, so I went to the role of play friend and teacher", she explained.

Seo Hyun-jin said, "I really enjoyed my time with my brothers and sisters, Chan Hee who is smart and bright child in her age. The weather helped me to rest longer than i expected", she added "There were also two school graduates and three graduates. I hope that elderly will enjoy with the same elder as well".

Seo Hyun Jin will appear on the 'Infinite Challenge - One Fine Day' corner that will be broadcast on 6th. 'Infinite Challenge' members, such as the elementary school alumni will appear in the setting, will show delightful charm.

Article: tvreport.co.kr

@deadorblack Thank you for popping in here to give impression and congratulation to Seo Hyun Jin. Yes, through AOHY we knew her good ability as an actress, and she also has proved it through her other projects that made her trustedfully as an actress^_^. Yes, we will keep posting as far as we can.:)

@Pointree that song again... she sang it in RDTK as well:lol: but with different dance.

• Like 7

A big Hello to all  hyunjinies :wub:

I cannot pass this by without giving my warmest greetings to our dearest Seo Hyun Jin whom we love so much.

Congratulations for winning the  Best Actress Award fir Tv Drama at the prestigious Baeksang Awards. You so deserve it! May great things continue to happen to you.

2017 (53rd) BaekSang Arts Awards - May 3, 2017

Best Actress ("Another Miss Oh")

sNkrBD5_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Likewise, 2016 had been a year of great harvest of awards for Hyun Jin

2016 SBS Drama Awards - December 31, 2016

Excellent Actress (genre) Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim")

Ten Star Award Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim")

Best Couple Award Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim")

IknTNxk_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

tvN10 Awards - October 9, 2016

Made in tvN Actress ("Another Miss Oh")

Romantic Comedy Queen ("Another Miss Oh")

JzL5Mf9_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

2016 (5th) APAN Star Awards - October 2, 2016

Excellent Actress (mini series) ("Another Miss Oh")

eMXHgDS.jpg

Photos cr to 꾸루 @MilkO_Oru_HJ twitter acct

It is also so nice to look back at her previous harvest of awards 

Spoiler

2013 6th Korean Drama Awards

Excellence Award, Actress (Here Comes Mr. Oh) Oct. 2, 2013

tl1wp7t_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

2012 MBC Drama Awards - December 30, 2012

Excellent Actress (drama) ("Feast of the Gods") & ("Here Comes Mr. Oh")

201212302303501210_1.jpg

2011 MBC Drama Awards - December 30, 2011

Best New Actress (mini series) ("The Duo")

H26SNca_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Awards info source Cr to http://asianwiki.com/Seo_Hyun-Jin_(1985),    wiki/Seo_Hyun-jin

Other highlights from the awards night that warmed my heart...

Spoiler

Kim Hye Soo cried too while awaiting Seo Hyun Jin to receive the trophy and bouquet. In her heart, she knew that Seo Hyun Jin truly deserve the Best Actress award and she was so glad that she won.

"It takes a legend to know the next legend" (caption cr to  Seo Bae Hyun Jin) --so true !

Fcky76a_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Another highlight...together side by side: can we have both of them in a drama?:wub: 

yWUJXaE.jpg

Cr as tagged

and lots of appreciation to you all Hyunjinies for your updates, and loving supports. Special thanks to @Pointree@angel2013, @anggun11, @samaffor your constant updates and posts.

• Like 11

Another IG post about the IC episode airing today - bts

And JUMP update

Am very sick and totally out of action for yesterday, glad to see so many updates. Seo Hyun Jin is enjoying herself as she said after the awards, I think she is probably trying to catch up with all her old friends! wonder how long will she take to decide on her next project.

@jenn96 haha yes the hot topic of the week must be her teeth! but I know realigning the teeth takes some time, will that affect her filming the next project, would be also why she is delaying her decisions?

@Pointree thanks for the video, what is she saying in the video? something about health?

Medicines making me drowsy I hope I can still catch IC live later on.

• Like 7

@angel2013 oh, I hope you get well as soon as possible. As for the video, She seems to have taken Haru vegetable's campaign promotional video on the day of the awards ceremony :rolleyes: 

"Let's eat vegetables daily amount you need(350g) everyday!"

I don't follow IC but today's case is different! Only four hours left. and I'll be streaming today's 'Infinite challenge' program later. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5klafp_pointree_tv

• Like 7

Promotional Scenes/Stills from IC at naver.

Go to this link for more photos>>  http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=7496409&memberNo=16220685

Some scenes showing SHJ in a new light. Very motherly...:):wub:

mug_obj_149381701766414396.png?type=w108

mug_obj_149385919277327400.png?type=w108

mug_obj_14938591925754326.png?type=w1080

mug_obj_149385919338889462.png?type=w108

mug_obj_149385919359111847.png?type=w108

Thank you @Pointree for giving us a chance to watch her  through live stream again. It's been a long time seeing her in a variety show again.  

I hope today's IC episode with SHJ as guest will become one of their highest ratings too. :)

@angel2013 get well soon dear...

take care everyone

• Like 7

Preview of Infinity Challenge today, will be aired at 6:20 pm KST

@Pointree Thank you for the streaming link, actually i never did streaming for variety show because most of the show is their talking, it'll be hard to enjoying it without sub. But i'll try this time, i don't want to skip the party. And oh, so the mean of mudo '무도' is abbreviation of Infinity Challenge, not mean 'dancing'?

Get well soon to @angel2013 yesterday was a hardest phase, but i hope after that only for healing phase.

• Like 6