Wow its so good to see the thread so lively nowadays! :D

@anggun11 those fansign tickets, how I wish I can get my hands on one! alas we are not in korea. So maybe @Pointree will have a chance in getting one?

@supergal99 and anggun11 you two never fail to make me smile and laugh with all those cute pics of Hyunjinie! used so appropriately!    

It's weekend again! guess we won't be getting much news until Monday? they love to release news on Monday lol anyway happy weekend everyone!

• Like 6

Hotels combined CF, omg how many CF's did she do after RDTK?

Just now, Pointree said:

@angel2013

Oh, It is impossible for me because the event held at 2 pm on weekdays.:( and tickets will be available on a first come, fist served basis....

Need a lot of time to get there.

Awwww...that's too bad, I forgot Korea is very big! haha because my country very small

• Like 7

16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Hotels combined CF, omg how many CF's did she do after RDTK?

Eh? Another CF?:o just wondering when she finished it all?

Because she loves travel, she gets CF relate with it, like Kolping and Hotel Combined. Anyway, waiting for this one released officially, maybe they will give us another 'moving and talking Seo Hyun Jin'.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

Eh? Another CF?:o just wondering when she finished it all?

Because she loves travel, she gets CF relate with it, like Kolping and Hotel Combined. Anyway, waiting for this one released officially, maybe they will give us another 'moving and talking Seo Hyun Jin'.

:D haha moving and talking HyunJin yes we are all waiting for that. she did Hotelscombined CF during AOHY too, here's the vid

Yeah so let's hope she did one vid again too, but those pics were actually posted on their naver blog on Feb14. but only discovered today. I think its because HyunJinie's name was not tagged in it.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, angel2013 said:

:D haha moving and talking HyunJin yes we are all waiting for that. she did Hotelscombined CF during AOHY too, here's the vid

Yeah so let's hope she did one vid again too, but those pics were actually posted on their naver blog on Feb14. but only discovered today. I think its because HyunJinie's name was not tagged in it.

They only picked from AOHY vid before. Now, we get the photoshoot of it.

What a pity, they used an exclusive artist for marketing but didn't tag her name.

• Like 5

hey guys. maybe this is silly questions:lol:

but where can i watch or find lets eat with my friend with eng subs? these vid available on dramacool but only raw without subs. i'm search these subtitle on subscene too and there's nothing to found :cry:

• Like 5

16 hours ago, wiwitttt said:

but where can i watch or find lets eat with my friend with eng subs? these vid available on dramacool but only raw without subs. i'm search these subtitle on subscene too and there's nothing to found 

It's not silly at all:) we share anything about SHJ here.

You wont find it in subscene, bec it's only available on hardsub which done by Beatifulsubs team and Hyunjinies team. But only for episode 1,2, 3 and 4 with eng sub. You can find it in first page of this thread.

Wait, @angel2013 seems links for LEWMF in first page not available. Here, another alternative that reupload by Beautifulsub through google drive, we can find it in their twitter beautifulsubs_twitter.

• Like 9

Just now, angel2013 said:

This looks like a selfie from the position she's taking and angle she's looking, previous photos are not. So hmmm wondering, because Hyunjinie has been to iguazu falls before, not saying she can't go again...haha we are all playing guessing game here.

Anyway here's the news translations of Hyunjinie's appointment as Kolping's exclusive done by @anggun11, was posted last night, but there were errors hence I had to take it down and redo it again. You can visit the blog and read it too..here:https://hyunjinies.wordpress.com/2017/03/10/news-eco-friendly-outdoor-brand-kolping-appoints-actress-seo-hyun-jin-as-exclusive-model/

2nkmexu.jpg

EDIT: Added for newcomers to this thread, translations done by Soompi Hyunjinies may not be posted anywhere else on Soompi thread other than in Seo Hyun Jin thread(unless prior permission is given), only a link is allowed to link back here on the translated article. Thank you.

@pauliza welcome, we are always happy to know more Seo Hyun Jin fans since we are all in the same boat! Let's keep supporting her!

NOTE: Everyone please remember to put items that are not directly related to Seo Hyun Jin under spoiler, for eg the recent IG posts are not related to Hyunjinie, its just our guesses, so it may be better to put them under spoiler mode/hidden.

can i joined this thread ms.angel2013 i love shj and i'm sorry this is my first time to joined and i did't know theirs a rule about posting truly sorry 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

You wont find it in subscene, bec it's only available on hardsub which done by Beatifulsubs team and Hyunjinies team. But only for episode 1,2 and 3 with eng sub. You can find it in first page of this thread.

Wait, @angel2013 seems links for LEWMF in first page not available. Here, another alternative that reupload by Beautifulsub through google drive, we can find it in their twitter beautifulsubs_twitter.

thanks anggun! xoxo, now i can sleep in peace :D

good night everyone:)

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, wiwitttt said:

but where can i watch or find lets eat with my friend with eng subs? these vid available on dramacool but only raw without subs. i'm search these subtitle on subscene too and there's nothing to found :cry:

if you go to  first page you will find 6 ep  in eng 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

They only picked from AOHY vid before. Now, we get the photoshoot of it.

What a pity, they used an exclusive artist for marketing but didn't tag her name.

actually they tag her name but no pic of her
so now i understand why her name in articles about hotels

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, anggun11 said:

You wont find it in subscene, bec it's only available on hardsub which done by Beatifulsubs team and Hyunjinies team. But only for episode 1,2, 3 and 4 with eng sub. You can find it in first page of this thread.

yay anggun11 to the rescue, yeah the old links are no longer available since dailymotion took it down, so Beautiful subs re-uploaded it, Ep4 done by Hyunjinies is on google drive, I need to go and find the link, bec my fav list is very long :lol:

@Marites Dy We welcome all who love and support Seo Hyun Jin here, just no shipping here since we support her as an artist and as a person. I know you are new hence I put it up again the rules, bec even the regulars on shippers thread also know that rule, so its ok, as long as you know it now. You will find more stuff about Seo Hyun Jin on this thread and especially with all the translations we did, you will get to know her better and love her more.

@samaf was there subs for Ep6 of LEWF ep6? I didn't know that! beautiful subs did until ep3, we are continuing from Ep4...

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

yay anggun11 to the rescue, yeah the old links are no longer available since dailymotion took it down, so Beautiful subs re-uploaded it, Ep4 done by Hyunjinies is on google drive, I need to go and find the link, bec my fav list is very long :lol:

@Marites Dy We welcome all who love and support Seo Hyun Jin here, just no shipping here since we support her as an artist and as a person. I know you are new hence I put it up again the rules, bec even the regulars on shippers thread also know that rule, so its ok, as long as you know it now. You will find more stuff about Seo Hyun Jin on this thread and especially with all the translations we did, you will get to know her better and love her more.

@samaf was there subs for Ep6 of LEWF ep6? I didn't know that! beautiful subs did until ep3, we are continuing from Ep4...

:D sorry just 4 ep with  sub  but 6 in total  , i have problems ;my counting is failure this days , it is good not about money :unsure:

• Like 5