15 minutes ago, fallenblood said:

she dont have IG. she have only twitter. dont promote fake ig it all picture not exclusive in this IG . you can find all internet . lookthis why not someone tag jinjin22785 BC it fake

Perhaps it's not her own IG but if the photos are about her then there's no harm promoting it. IMHO, She needs more recognition.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fallenblood said:

you can use this find original photo in IG all photo have credit from source if you share pic from  jinjin22785 I think made another misunderstand. sorry i bad eng

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/서현진/

or thai fan

https://www.facebook.com/seohyunjinthailand/

real twitter
https://twitter.com/jini26991

Thanks I also just found out about it from SHJ baidu bar that she only has twitter account. 

• Like 1

The first time I have seen SHJ was in Let's Eat 2. She was really good there with co-star  yoon doo joon.

But she is even better as Oh hae young in Another Miss Oh.

She doesn't even have IG, that's wonderful such a low profile celeb, amazing!!!

So I guess she will be promoting her new movie when she returns from the Phuket trip.

Does anyone know what's the name of the movie and the synopsis?

Edit - found the title from @angel2013 post.

• Like 2

On 6/12/2016 at 0:43 AM, angel2013 said:

here's a look at Seo Hyun-Jin's handsome/popular leading man/co-stars from her previous works;-

@angel2013, love it... Thank you for giving us this walk through "history" of her leading men, articles, and highlighting her awards.

@hooklinesinker.  loving the Marie Claire spread... (pg. 6). Thank you.

I thought Lets Eat Season 2 is readily available with Eng. subs. I see it on various sites such as DramaNice.

@kopifan, thank you for IG updates

I am glad this thread is coming alive...

BTW, if anyone wants to take over this thread, and also update page 1 that would be awesome, since the person who started this thread has not visited Soompi since 2013.  All you need to do is request if from a Soompi moderator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CAST & CREW OF <ANOTHER MISS OH> MEET ONE LAST TIME FOR WRAP PARTY

Keeping relevant material only

Yesterday (June 29th), the cast and crew of tvN’s hit series <Another Miss Oh> meet at tvN headquarters to say farewell and celebrate the series finale.  Originally starting off with a viewership rating of 1.2%, the drama shot up in popularity to a whopping 12%.

14672670493888831281174912900.jpg

The rise in ratings was due to its resonance with women in their 20s and 30s. Chronicling a young woman’s constant struggle both in her personal and professional lives, <Another Miss Oh> rang a familiar bell for its primarily female audience.

146726704938888312811749129001.jpg
Suh Hyun-Jin was caught entering the venue, looking casual in a simple t-shirt and bell-bottom jeans, highlighted by a cute pair of leather boots. Accompanying her was an adorable orange, floral Dior bag. 

146726705012832481007001997182.jpg

146726705111041123141251207641.jpg

Spoiler

146726705012832481007001997181.jpg

source

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, kopifan said:

@irilight thanks for posting the beautiful photos. Hopefully there'll be more of her in the news in future. 

I think what we were looking for is Eng sub for "Let's Eat With My Friends".

There's only Eng sub for Ep1 & 2 for Let's Eat with My friends in daily motion I think, someone posted in the drama thread. I watched the episodes in Chinese sub complete 6 episodes, any who wants them, can pm me. It is really good, you can see the real SHJ :)

16 hours ago, icemaid said:

@angel2013 can't see the image you posted.

SHJ new cf? What product?

Sorry you can't see this, I was trying to add a link to the pic so you could see it but I'm having error :( I think its posted also on either the drama thread or the shipper thread, some CF about daily vegetables/fruits as mentioned in SHJ baidu bar.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Sorry you can't see this, I was trying to add a link to the pic so you could see it but I'm having error :( I think its posted also on either the drama thread or the shipper thread, some CF about daily vegetables/fruits as mentioned in SHJ baidu bar.

Oh ok. I hope she gets more CFs but most importantly more acting projects so we get to see her amazing acting on screen. :D

Wish we get to see her in another drama before the year is up. SHJ fighting!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Hi everyone, we are looking for volunteer who wants to manage the first page thread of SHJ. Please send me thru PM if interested. Let us give SHJ more lovin! Thank you!

What does it mean? 

love this song too

• Like 2

On 6/25/2016 at 5:39 PM, angel2013 said:

@coolrepublica Wow cool, consecutive 3 years she gets an award? Also nominated for Soo Baek-hyang and Let's Eat 2 in  2014/2015. Hopefully this year she will get an award from TVN in their first award ceremony :)

Awards and nominations

Year Award Category Nominated work Result
2011 4th Korea Drama Awards Best New Actress The Duo Nominated
MBC Drama Awards[15] Best New Actress in a Miniseries Won
2012 MBC Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama Feast of the Gods, Here Comes Mr. Oh Won
2013 6th Korea Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actress Here Comes Mr. Oh, Goddess of Fire Won
MBC Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama The King's Daughter, Soo Baek-hyang Nominated
2014 3rd APAN Star Awards Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama Nominated
2015 8th Korea Drama Awards Excellence Award, Actress Let's Eat 2 Nominated

Source:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seo_Hyun-jin

hope she will be nominated again fro AOHY, hope she will win it too >.<

• Like 1