Variety Show 

Let's Eat With My Friends 

CKpb1maUYAAmfII.jpg

Two Eng-Subbed Episodes :

Episode 1 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3s04je

http://www.dailymotion.com/beautifulsubs

Episode 2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4b90xd_eng-sub-150812-let-s-eat-with-my-friend-ep-2_fun

Raw - Episode 3 - 6 

http://dramacool.to/drama-detail/let-s-eat-with-friend

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, giselle_tw said:

FULL DANCE PERFORMANCE IN CINDERELLA 

She did a whopping 20 performances for Cinderella Musical, 10 with Uhm Ki Joon, 5 with Beast's Yoseob, 4 with Vixx's Ken and 1 with B14A's Sandeul.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

She did a whopping 20 performances for Cinderella Musical, 10 with Uhm Ki Joon, 5 with Beast's Yoseob, 4 with Vixx's Ken and 1 with B14A's Sandeul.

Can you add more video for the rest ? So far I only found good video from Ken Vixx and Yoseob. I really like video with her and Ken, because it shows the entire dance. Whereas the others only incomplete short clips :( 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, giselle_tw said:

Can you add more video for the rest ? So far I only found good video from Ken Vixx and Yoseob. I really like video with her and Ken, because it shows the entire dance. Whereas the others only incomplete short clips :( 

I cannot find other vids other than those you've posted, because it is a musical I don't think they are able to record the musical even if fans watch it. A lot of the vids are snippets coming from the press conference, I understand they did the musical for the press but not sure if its the whole musical or just part of it.

I just saw some news that SHJ is having photoshoot for some charity event with kids. The photos were taken down immediately (but I saw them :P before they were taken down-simply gorgeous) as they say the original was taken down, maybe it is not supposed to be release yet so let's just wait for more news. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

I really think she looks so gorgeous in the musical :wub:

Thanks to all the new contributors to SHJ thread, let's keep it moving!

I also think that way... I think SHJ loves musical!... she's full of confidence in all her numbers.... I really hope she will do another musical in the near future... I want to see her sing, dance, act at the same time....

I also would like to thank all the contributors of new pics/videos of SHJ... I am going to watch all those vids as soon as I go home...

Great to see an increase of SHJs supporters in this thread!!!! I hope I can also contribute but I don't know how to.. I need to have the grasp first of Soompi, on how to download/upload/post, etc...

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

I cannot find other vids other than those you've posted, because it is a musical I don't think they are able to record the musical even if fans watch it. A lot of the vids are snippets coming from the press conference, I understand they did the musical for the press but not sure if its the whole musical or just part of it.

I just saw some news that SHJ is having photoshoot for some charity event with kids. The photos were taken down immediately (but I saw them :P before they were taken down-simply gorgeous) as they say the original was taken down, maybe it is not supposed to be release yet so let's just wait for more news. 

Oh wow !! I would love to see the charity event too :( She did it in the past too, right ? After Lets Eat if I'm not mistaken.

Her past charity work :

CaQK1GVUUAANqh2.jpgCaQK07kVAAAWmVN.jpgCaQK0qTUYAAyNly.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, giselle_tw said:

Oh wow !! I would love to see the charity event too :( She did it in the past too, right ? After Lets Eat if I'm not mistaken.

Her past charity work :

Yep, she went for 15D/14N charity trip to Cambodia in Jan 19,2016.

Here is the press article after she came back.

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01262806612546912 (its in Korean so I have no idea what they have written)

SHJ in SM Town during SM days, Top: 2002 Summer Vacation, Bottom: 2003 Summer Vacation (in both she wore yellow)

• Like 7

Seo Hyunjin acting transformations over the years. 

CiemKGPU4AAwoIl.jpg

I just realize that she's majorly acted in Sageuk Drama :) 

My first drama of SHJ was Feast Of Gods. But then, I didn't really like her because she played as bad villain hahaha *I'm shallow :P. But One thing that pierce in my mind is that, she really beautiful there. She played as a daughter of famous cookery, but she's struggling to fight her rival (Sung Yuri) because her lack of talent. She's seriously elegant in that drama. 

Second encounter was The 3 Musketeers, that drama probably cemented her position in my heart. Because, boy ... I like her very much in that drama. The show really fun and her chemistry with Lee Jin Wook was great ( I guess she also gain strong shipper fandom from there ) . I'm devastated when I heard Season 2 and 3 was cancelled ( Btw, I'm still mad until now :( ) . 

Then for Lets Eat 2, she's effortlessly slays my attention. Thou I'm not quite satisfied with the end. I love the journey between her and Doojoon. No need to explain more about her chemistry with the 2 lead guy. Speaking of truth I wish she date Kwon Yool in the drama hahaha.  

Another Oh Hae Young basically placed her as my current girl crush. I guess, by deciding to actively posting here I'm claiming her as one of my bias ( My current bias is Park Shin Hye ). With Hyunjin on board, now I have 2 active bias and I'm happy :wub::wub:

Lets spread love for Hyunjinie 

1.GIF

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, giselle_tw said:

Seo Hyunjin acting transformations over the years. 

I just realize that she's majorly acted in Sageuk Drama :) 

My first drama of SHJ was Feast Of Gods. But then, I didn't really like her because she played as bad villain hahaha *I'm shallow :P. But One thing that pierce in my mind is that, she really beautiful there. She played as a daughter of famous cookery, but she's struggling to fight her rival (Sung Yuri) because her lack of talent. She's seriously elegant in that drama. 

Second encounter was The 3 Musketeers, that drama probably cemented her position in my heart. Because, boy ... I like her very much in that drama. The show really fun and her chemistry with Lee Jin Wook was great ( I guess she also gain strong shipper fandom from there ) . I'm devastated when I heard Season 2 and 3 was cancelled ( Btw, I'm still mad until now :( ) . 

Then for Lets Eat 2, she's effortlessly slays my attention. Thou I'm not quite satisfied with the end. I love the journey between her and Doojoon. No need to explain more about her chemistry with the 2 lead guy. Speaking of truth I wish she date Kwon Yool in the drama hahaha.  

Another Oh Hae Young basically placed her as my current girl crush. I guess, by deciding to actively posting here I'm claiming her as one of my bias ( My current bias is Park Shin Hye ). With Hyunjin on board, now I have 2 active bias and I'm happy :wub::wub:

Lets spread love for Hyunjinie 

Haha my first drama of her is also Feast of Gods and I also didn't like her then because of the character she portrays, maybe she's that good in it, that's why we dislike her then.

But unlike you, I notice her only in OHYA (cos I didn't watch the3m and let's eat2) so I back track and marathon her previous dramas while waiting each week for OHYA episodes namely, The 3 musketeers, Let's Eat2, King's Daughter Su BAekHyang(I don't like Saeguk btw but I finished that long drama) and also Let's Eat with friends. I love her in all of them! And I was wondering how did that gem of actress slip my radar hohoho.

I prefer her with DooJoon actually in Let's Eat 2 muahaha though its a difficult choice between Kwon Yool and DooJoon.

I also now have 2 bias, first being Gong Hyo Jin lol I realise both names end with Jin :P

I'm searching and will be listing videos of her in SM town days if I can find. 

• Like 7

seo hyun jin with bff goo hye sun

both are same type "shy person",thats why they are matched together,same age and musically talented (sings,playing instruments).
well recently goo hye sun is married,seo hyun jin best friend are all now married (park hee bon and goo hye sun),wondering is she thinking about marriage now,but because the successfull of ohy maybe she thinks about works now.

btw 

2rxbdkx.jpg

13m15997m0.jpg

goo hye sun also is best friend with some shinhwa member like dongwan n minwoo,she has done drama with eric back then.

• Like 8
  • Love 1