@anggun11 Don't worry.those are just wishful thinking.Some people want Gong Yoo:lol: (It is impossible he looks older) I wouldn't mind Doo Jun tho.

I wanted Two Cops too, especially after JJS but Han Ji Min already confirmed-_-

Did PBG rejected the role for the male lead too? Or were those just rumours? He would look super young tho.

@hyunjingogogo Omg KSH would be perfect!!:wub:

This took long enough.Jump confirmed RDTK in just 2 days?? Why is it taking so long this time??

• Like 8

I'm also not fan of noona-dongsaeng romance if the age gap too far, i can tolerate if max different 5 years. Except of noona-dongsaeng loveline in "I Can Hear Your Voice" and Kim Soo Hyun...yes from me... @hyunjingogogo i like his chemistry as noona-dongsaeng loveline in "Producer". I'm fan of his acting, he is a funny and easy going person. Sadly, 'Real' is his last project before join to military. So it sound impossible that he'll take a drama project now.

@jenn96 A lot of us want Gong Yoo as well, but as you said it's impossible he become a dongsaeng:lol:LOL

Song Joong Ki has a baby-face that i think he can play as dongsaeng, it's been awhile after he played DOTS.

Park Seo Joon, i love his acting esp in "She Was Pretty", in there he played his character beautifully, he's also good at play as dongsaeng in his another drama. But as we know, he is in project now.

If it's not noona-dongseng, Jo Jeong Suk also fit for this role, he even has experience play as chef.

Oh, I just can't stop imagine who's the actor will compatible it, thinking of if only Hyun Jin accept this project.

• Like 7

Annyeong.. just drop by here bcoz of hyunjin news of new drama casting.. 

Me too.. personally i dont really like d writer past works.. but let hyunjin decide whats best.. i hope d new drama will give more interesting story.. yeah we know that hyunjin can make it "different" with her amazing acting talent.. 

And i just wow when i heard that song hye kyo who receive it first.. and hyunjin bcome second.. i just wanna said that yes..hyunjin now bcomes A-list actress.. and she is d second choice after song hye kyo? It makes her as beautifull n famous actress like song hye kyo too.. i hope in d future, hyunjin will bcome d first choice of lead actress..

• Like 7

@hyunjingogogo @anggun11 @jenn96 we must all be telepathic, yes I thought of KSH too! but yeah he's enlisting soon...like anggun11 I love his dorky character in Producers

@Cherrine Kim glad to see you drop by. I think the one saying about SHK for the role is only rumors circulating in DC? Just like how initially SHJ name was tied to another drama...unless they officially release statements we don't really know how true those speculations are. 

Let's hope to hear some good news about her accepting a new project whether it is this one and another so that we can something to look forward to.

• Like 12

P7nGVah.jpg

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20170621/84984300/1

was checking for news of her casting but only this came out, her CF with Agatha Korea. Hmmm I wonder if we will get a confirmation? since RDTK there was no confirmation until she was spotted going visits to hospitals? Mysterious as always.

@Pointree comparing 15 years ago and now, not  much has changed except looks more mature and even more ladylike.(and prettier by the day)

• Like 12

Thanks @Pointree for those HD pics, saving them! and for the oldies videos but goodies!

@uknowahah hands you some tissues. Yeah she's definitely went through alot all those years, but good thing is she withstood the test and shone through.

Saw this random news article on this korean musician http://news1.kr/articles/?3030044 who became Seo Hyun Jin fan after AOHY? Talking about some collaboration? if possible? we are all having a 'drought' here waiting for news on her next drama project, I would welcome any music collaboration too! (well anything I guess haha)

• Like 8

3 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Saw this random news article on this korean musician http://news1.kr/articles/?3030044 who became Seo Hyun Jin fan after AOHY?

Yup.He wants to collaborate with some singers like everyone else but thinks it would be burdensome to actually collabrate with her.He says he would be happy even with a coincidental meeting.Looks like he is a Baek Ah Yeon and Seo Hyun Jin fan(He still  listens to Oh Hae Young's BGM's till she hears:lol:)

• Like 6

Go Yeong Bae "Fifth Anniversary, Is It Possible to Make a Collaborate with Seo Hyun Jin?"

Q. If you have a musician who wants to collaborate with you in the future.

A. I'm not in any genre. I like hip-hop and I love ballads too. Like Toy, I also want to collaborate with other musicians in my songs. Personally, i like singer Baek A Yeon and actor Seo Hyun-jin very much. I am a fan of Seo Hyun-jin since i saw drama 'Another Oh Hae Young'. She was originally tried to be a singer and she sings very well. I like song 'What's Love' which she sang among 'Another Oh Hae Young' OST. (Laugh) On Internet radio with Kwon Jung Yeol, I only play BGM of 'Oh Hae Young' again until Seo Hyun Jin hears. haha. The song 'I see you' among our songs is also inspired by 'Oh Hae Young'. 'I really want to watch the movie' it is also the lyrics that reminded me of the real lyric poetry of 'Oh Hae Young', 'i really bored'. It was said, but it seems to be burdensome if collaboration actually takes place. Could it be possible? I think it would be nice if I could just meet Ms. Seo Hyun Jin (laugh).

Article: entertain.naver

• Like 8

SBS officials say nothing resolute can be said about the drama 'Temp of Love' and its cast yet today. Park Hyung-sik denied of a report today that he has been cast in the drama. His official said  'He hasn’t even received a synopsis'  It is likely that the casting of the drama is in trouble now. And It is rumored that SHJ already have turned down the role of the drama. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Pointree said:

SBS officials say nothing resolute can be said about the drama 'Temp of Love' and its cast yet today. Park Hyung-sik denied of a report today that he has been cast in the drama. His official said  'He hasn’t even received a synopsis'  It is likely that the casting of the drama is in trouble now. And It is rumored that SHJ already have turned down the role of the drama. 

Wow ok if she turns this down, I hope she has another one in mind, can't wait to see her back on small screen,big screen or whatever screen haha, thanks for letting us know.

Peachtree did another wonderful compilation of Hyunjinie's past drama, too good not to share,

http://allmywishj.tistory.com/16

Thanks @jenn96 and @anggun11 for the trans on the news article!

• Like 7

@Pointree @angel2013 may be good thing if she turn it down, as we worry about the writer. I only depend on male cast, tbh i'm not fan of PHS:tongue: his acting is good, but not attracted me enough. In the other hand he still on his latest couple line.

I don't know why but, these days i want if SHJ has a chance to collab with Yoo Ah In:D i dreamed of him few days ago.:lol:

Okay, at least we can see the progress of SHJ news. Anyway like before, i decide to believe her choice.

• Like 5

@supergal99 It's good to see your funny editing in the morning:lol:

I met him coincidentally in my dream, he turned toward me so i saw his smiley face. I'm not fan of him before, but now i want to see more his works. 

Yes, poor thing he get that disease, hope he will get better soon, and get the chance to pair with Hyun Jin:D

Pics of cute Solnan get my attention:wub:

• Like 6