Ok guys, i think the main reason hyunjin is not taking any project right now is because of  her braces. She's known as an actor with excellent pronunciation, maybe she feels that she need to completely done her treatment before slaying our screen again. I heard that braces can be very painfull especially for the few first couple of months. I also read thera are some actors who decline an offer to star in project before their debut days cause they weren't confidence whether they can pronounce well or not since they wore braces. Maybe in the meantime hyunjin doesn't feel comfortable  enough to potray some role cause obviously braces effecting ur way of pronouncing words, and we all know very well that she's so passionate about acting and she always do it all out.

So my real point is: how long does this whole bracess thingy take time to be completed???? Any expert here? Cause i feel like i'm gonna die waiting for her back in my life TT^TT

P.S: guess what, the actress i told u about in my prev post, she just confirmed her next project! I feel like choking my self to death hiks

• Like 4

@hyunjingogogo Kim Ji Suk also get an offer as a main lead in a drama. But, he hasn't comfirmed yet.

I think Hyun Jin has done it already? Her latest appearance on fansign and tvN Lifeacademy her front teeth was neat, it was far different when she attended Baeksang, although only took a few days. So, i thought it wasn't 'long-time' braces as usual? I'm not sure-_-

• Like 1

Recently I visited  MBC Daejamggeum Park(MBC Dramia) in Yongin used by MBC to fiim such as 'The King's Daughter, Soo Baek-hyang', 'The Duo' and 'Goddess of Fire'. If you like saguek dramas she appeared, you need to add here to your travel bucket list. It is not so far from Seoul.

AxBbF9d.jpg

This is the place where she lived in some of her dramas - 'The King's Daughter, Soo Baek-hyang(2013)' and 'The Duo(2011)'. 

RqtJLVu.jpg

Spoiler

UVFNkmj.jpg

L3T5bFT.jpg

Yhl97ud.jpg

TB8cMHI.jpg

• Like 6

@hyunjingogogo imo, news absent about hyunjin new project probably because she still deciding about her agency..from the leaks about she's going FA until now there's no update news about that either..hopefully our patience really pays well and she's got to get a good drama/movies and have more recognition from korean/international fans..

• Like 5

2 hours ago, hyunjingogogo said:

Ok guys, i think the main reason hyunjin is not taking any project right now is because of  her braces. She's known as an actor with excellent pronunciation, maybe she feels that she need to completely done her treatment before slaying our screen again. I heard that braces can be very painfull especially for the few first couple of months. I also read thera are some actors who decline an offer to star in project before their debut days cause they weren't confidence whether they can pronounce well or not since they wore braces. Maybe in the meantime hyunjin doesn't feel comfortable  enough to potray some role cause obviously braces effecting ur way of pronouncing words, and we all know very well that she's so passionate about acting and she always do it all out.

So my real point is: how long does this whole bracess thingy take time to be completed???? Any expert here? Cause i feel like i'm gonna die waiting for her back in my life TT^TT

P.S: guess what, the actress i told u about in my prev post, she just confirmed her next project! I feel like choking my self to death hiks

for some it's taken years ,but i think for her this past months and two or one more month , can do effect if she has good dentist

• Like 2

@anggun11 yes we finally get to see new video of her! (Seo-pretty even with messy hair, that look is smexy)

@supergal99 no no no I won't sacrifice my beauty sleep for work hehehe except last time when I was doing Hyunjinies stuff haha

Hmmm...yes I do wonder like anggun11 if its because of her agency status not confirmed so she is holding back from taking up new projects? 

@hyunjingogogo the next best thing is to watch every other show she is in until she has new project news like some of the rest are doing...so I'm should be thankful that I am suddenly busy now so I don't have time to think about it yet?

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, riens311 said:

@hyunjingogogo imo, news absent about hyunjin new project probably because she still deciding about her agency..from the leaks about she's going FA until now there's no update news about that either..hopefully our patience really pays well and she's got to get a good drama/movies and have more recognition from korean/international fans..

a woman posted pic with her, it looks like wedding or big ceremony

• Like 4

2 hours ago, angel2013 said:

@anggun11 yes we finally get to see new video of her! (Seo-pretty even with messy hair, that look is smexy)

@supergal99 no no no I won't sacrifice my beauty sleep for work hehehe except last time when I was doing Hyunjinies stuff haha

Hmmm...yes I do wonder like anggun11 if its because of her agency status not confirmed so she is holding back from taking up new projects? 

@hyunjingogogo the next best thing is to watch every other show she is in until she has new project news like some of the rest are doing...so I'm should be thankful that I am suddenly busy now so I don't have time to think about it yet?

Lucky u for being busy right now, in the opposite i'm soooo free right now, perhaps till next month, i don't know what to do, all i did was checking my timeline all the time waiting for hyunjin's news. Well i guess i'll do some aohy all over again, for a hundred time 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, anggun11 said:

@hyunjingogogo Kim Ji Suk also get an offer as a main lead in a drama. But, he hasn't comfirmed yet.

Oh yas, i read about that as well, it's like everyone we know is pop in the casting news section but hyuniin hiks

3 hours ago, riens311 said:

But didn't Jump already clarify about it? They said hyunjin is not FA cause she still has some time left before the contract end, they even plan for suing regardless this issue, right? (Or not? I don't really remember it haha). But deep down inside i do really hope that this is the reason why she doesn't take any job. If our suffering equal hyunjin getting free from Jump, i can take more of it lol.

2 hours ago, samaf said:

for some it's taken years ,but i think for her this past months and two or one more month , can do effect if she has good dentist

Woah, it must be really painfull, fixing ur teeth in just couple of month. Her dentist is good indeed!

• Like 6

There is another renowned writer Noh Hee Kyung (It's Okay It's Love, Dear My Friends) is coming back with a drama called Live. I like this writer's dramas. I was hoping one day SHJ can work with her too. The female lead has been offered to JYM. I like her too and she has not been in dramaland for long. I wonder how the casting works? Do they always announce the casting offers for every drama? I'll be surprised that SHJ doesn't receive offers after winning the award and we didn't hear any news of her receiving offers. That really makes me believe abit of the agency rumours. Sometimes it's good to take more opportunities while you can (esp during your prime time) and when your luck is with you. That's why you'll see certain celebrities shine on certain years. The same goes with our life, like you have good and bad years and when your luck is with you.

• Like 6

Seo Hyun Jin spotted again with Ha Si Eun (Heeran), also Yoon Na Moo. Looks like they just watched a theater (?)

"After performance. A cup of watermelon juice"

@justright they just didn't announce the casting offer, they will announce it after the actor considered it or on negotiation step. I heard news of some actors, she/he ever got the role that became hit, but it never publicated before.

• Like 8

On 6/14/2017 at 7:04 AM, justright said:

There is another renowned writer Noh Hee Kyung (It's Okay It's Love, Dear My Friends) is coming back with a drama called Live. I like this writer's dramas. I was hoping one day SHJ can work with her too. The female lead has been offered to JYM. I like her too and she has not been in dramaland for long. I wonder how the casting works? Do they always announce the casting offers for every drama? I'll be surprised that SHJ doesn't receive offers after winning the award and we didn't hear any news of her receiving offers. That really makes me believe abit of the agency rumours. Sometimes it's good to take more opportunities while you can (esp during your prime time) and when your luck is with you. That's why you'll see certain celebrities shine on certain years. The same goes with our life, like you have good and bad years and when your luck is with you.

Yeah that was a bummer, bec SHJ mentioned about doing a melo, I hope she might work with her but oh well. I am not sure how the casting works, but they may not announced all their casting offers out front nor do we actually know if the casting offer made public is the first one they offered to? Sometimes they are just shown part of the scripts and ask for interest?

@supergal99 wow thanks for bringing news from China. Please troll more and bring more news if possible.

@anggun11 They went to watch Yoon Na Moo play(see spoiler) she is really enjoying herself right now! and catching up with lots of friends.

Spoiler

@samaf that IG pic I saw it on twitter too, it said it was 4 years ago? but her hairstyle and look is so recent ^^;

some pics from DaenggiMeori CF, not sure if its been posted before

Hopefully my life will go back to normal after July!

• Like 7

She seems to have a lot on her mind. She will spend  hours listening to lectures in "The School of Life(in Seoul)". Some of the lesson titles taught there are like these:

'How to stay Calm' 'How to Interact with Your Favorite' 'How to balance work-life balance' 'How to Be a Good Friend' 'How to travel like a philosopher' 'How to Choose Well'

• Like 9

@Pointree oh, so it's kind of counseling school? Why does she come to there? I hope she isn't in any troubles. 

She looks spend time to hang out with her friends recently, she enjoyed herself. Maybe came to school of life to learn to manage herself better.

• Like 8

Seo Hyun-jin side "Hae Myung-hee writer" Temperature of love ", an appearance review work"

Actor Seo Hyun Jin is examining the appearance of the drama 'The Temperature of Love'.

Seo Hyun-jin, Jump Entertainment agency official, said on June 15, "Seo Hyun-jin received a suggestion of the temperature of love for the drama" on the 15th.

'The Temperature of Love' is a drama depicting acharacter named Jane, a drama writer who begins with online chatting, and a man who has a nickname of 'Good Soup' who dreams of a French chef. Hae Myung-hee writes "A Warm Word," "High Society," and "Doctors", and writes her novel, "Good Soup Does not Answer the Phone."

This drama is likely to be organized into SBS upcoming drama, the next work after the sequel drama 'My Sassy Girl' which is currently on air.

article: star.hankookilbo

• Like 8

I read on another article that the genre is romantic comedy. But, the writer's style isn't my favorite. Her works before are 'Doctors', 'High Society', i has watched 2 drama of hers. It's only good in beginning, but middle and ending of storyline just follow.... like a weekend drama . Well, it's only my opinion... maybe it will different this time... trust Seo Hyun Jin's choice:D

• Like 5

more article about the drama 

http://www.diodeo.com/news/view/2280623

Seo Hyunjin side "Hae Myung-hee 'new temperature of love 'under proposal review"

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1233865

Seo Hyun Jin "" The temperature of love is being proposed and under review "(Official)

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=863016&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F

• Like 7

Review of this project:

Doctors writer returns with new drama Temperature of Love

by tineybeanie

hmh1.jpg

The writer of last year’s hit summer drama Doctors, Ha Myung-hee, is rewriting her novel Nice Soup Does Not Answer the Phone into a drama titled Temperature of Love. The source material depicts the complicated love lives of today’s young people who battle with loneliness and other emotional scars, but writer Ha has revealed her intentions to put a brighter rom-com spin on the drama adaptation.

The setup reminds me of This Week My Wife Will Have an Affair because it all starts with an Internet forum. A soon-to-be-married individual joins an online cooking forum, and on the first night, enjoys an interesting conversation that lasts throughout the night. So enthralled with this new experience, that person gets another friend to join as well, and they both get to know a man who goes by the handle “Nice Soup.” The original book explores how relationships develop in this Internet era where misunderstandings and prejudice abound because of screen-only-based communication.

Writer Ha was awarded the 2016 Grand Award for producing meaningful content by Korea’s Cultural Tourism Department. From what I’ve seen of her projects (aside from Doctors, she’s also written High Society, A Warm Word, and Can We Get Married?), I usually really enjoy the setups that often make a point of taking an ordinary situation and looking at it from a refreshingly different angle. And I always check out her projects because I appreciate that her casts tend to include underrated talents (Lee Sang-woo, Jung So-min, Han Groo) who shine among the big-name stars and make me look forward to more from them.

Since casting and a drama script for Temperature of Love have yet to be finalized, it probably won’t be broadcast until this fall.

www.dramabeans

• Like 7