New Bae Seul Ki

Guest SweetSerein

omg..bae seul gi is so cute! i cant wait for her movie or is it a drama? i wonder who the guy's gonna be..i hope he's cute. i'll be so cool if HanGen [super junior] is the lead guy.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lildevil

she looks so cute !!!!

i wish was there to see her anywayz xant wait till her drama comes out

i'll be there to support her

Guest nalya

omg..bae seul gi is so cute! i cant wait for her movie or is it a drama? i wonder who the guy's gonna be..i hope he's cute. i'll be so cool if HanGen [super junior] is the lead guy.

Its a drama, and the lead guy is Jang Wook. Hes not really famous in China mainland though, but ppl say hes like one of those rising stars. i have no idea lol he looks ok though. just my thought but i think he looks a tiny bit like Han Kyung.

If its Han Kyung is actually the lead lol they can speak korean to each other :P

the drama is out on October or Sept

Guest jubiee

shes cute. . and pretty. . . :mellow:

but if in my opinion if u look at her long enough or in certain pics she doesn't look tat cute. . .still pretty though. . .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shar-izzle

I can't wait for this drama <3 I'll be looking out for it and Bae Seul Ki is so adorable (:

- shar

Archived