Sm Ent. 천상지희 The Grace Ucc Contest!

Guest 41120

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CtlunatC

WOOOT GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

soompiers gona do some ownage...

by the way i was just wonderin on the vids, which one is Stephanie???? cause i cant tell.

aww man you know how its suppose to end on jun 30th and we find out who's gona get what and stuff like who the 10 peeps are and who the 5 participants are??? ima be in china by the time its june 22 AHHHh!!!! ima probably gona go find some computer cafe's or soemthing.... I'LL USE MY COUSINS COMPUTER!! hahaahnvm heheeheheheh

H'WAITING ALL!!!!!!!

Guest avii_ichigo09

what if you're from NEITHER of the choices in 'country'? :| does that mean you can't enter?

Guest fanturntable

what if you're from NEITHER of the choices in 'country'? :| does that mean you can't enter?

thats what i've been wondering

what country are YOU from?

Guest dancesakura
by the way i was just wonderin on the vids, which one is Stephanie???? cause i cant tell.
In the video on the site, Stephanie is the 3rd one. Lina is 1st, Sunday is 2nd, and Dana is last. That's if you start from left to right so it'd be Lina, Sunday, Stephanie, Dana.

Guest tissue4mi

Yay, goodluck to everyone!!!

The deadline is on the 30th right, but we're in different time zones XD so does that mean the deadline is actually the 30th in Korea? :sweatingbullets:

Oh yeah, I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same problem as me, for some reason the videos of the other ppl dancing won't load, either that or it's taking a long time O_O. It used to load b4, like the first 3 seconds of the clip, but now even after a good 5-10 minutes not even a second loaded XD.

Guest jaeners

is there like a website to learn step by step moves ?

The site link that's given on the 1st page. You're suppose to learn it from the video of Chunsang girls dancing to it.

Guest Geministar8806

The video won't load on my computer....is there another link i can go to...I learned first verse and chorus yesterday in about an hour and repeated for 3 lol using a different comp.....now on mine it won't work....any ideas?

Guest sarang-hyesung

the video wont even play on my computer.. darn!

anyways i could watch the contestant and woazer..

ill back from this one.. hehe

not much of a dancer to these songs..

Guest sharry-star*

im having the same problem as well.

the video wont even load for me. the contestants work but very slowly.

and im wondering as well if people outside of the countries listed can participate..

cuz i live in canada..

Archived