[drama 2007] In-soon Is Pretty 인순이는 예쁘다

Guest cutegurl87

Guest heartshapelove

i think ive only seen Kim Hyun Joo in To Marry a Millionaire...

ay_link~ thanks for the great news! :w00t: Min Joon is gettin soo many roles lately! and finally he is the lead!

i wonder what his character will be like & who the second lead dude will be? lol probably someone younger eh?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cutegurl87

I will not be able to post episode downloads since I will not have access to them but if you do, please share and I will continually update the front page so that everyone can download them. And I will credit each and everyone.

Kim Min Joon will be playing In-soon's friend who was poor when they were young but then became a successful reporter.

Guest Dahee Fanel

Writer Jung Yoo Kyung is pretty famous. She wrote "I Love You, Hyun-jung", "Secret", and, of course, "Which Star Are You From?", among many others.

Lee In Hye has been cast. Some may remember her as Dan-shim (Jini's best friend) from the recent drama "Hwang Jini", with Ha Ji Won. She plays Han Jae Eun, who is a news anchor. She will be In-soon's rival in love.

Good news, I think. :) Lee In Hye did great in "Hwang Jini". Finally, she stops playing minor supporting characters, and is one of the leads! Now all we need is the second male lead, and some really great veterans/supporting actors to fill out the cast, and we'll be set. :w00t:

A picture:

leeinhyekg1.jpg

Guest ripgal

I'm looking forward to this drama..the theme is really refreshing. And Kim Min Joon and Kim Hyun Joo look good together...can't wait!

oh glad to know that kim hyun joo is coming back for a new drama after 2 years!!!!!

have been waiting for her new drama for sucha a long time...

the plot seems interesting...

and woah.. d PDs of this show is the PD for full house and which star are u from...

cant wait!!!!!

=D

Guest mama bear

wow!!!! i just finished wathcing to marry a millioanire a month ago....and i was thinking what other kseries to watch...i was thinking of glass slippers with so ji sub but it has 40 episodes!

great! great! great!!! i cant waqit to watch this!!! august 1 it is!!!! please guys.....pretty please!!! upload this on youtube!! im missing KIM HYUN JOO!!!

Guest ginachan

I'm so glad she's back, I've missed this gorgeous lady!!!!! Am so looking forward to watch this :)

I'm so glad she's back, I've missed this gorgeous lady!!!!! Am so looking forward to watch this :)

Dear all,

my name is yuya. i'm the new member of soompi. hope that we can be friends..btw, i really liked khj since i watched her at glass shoes. i love kim min joon also. he is so cool. i start to like him since da mo..cool and macho...i feel glad when i heard about their collaboration. can't hardly wait to watch them.. last but not least, it really nice to know you all. peace..

Guest renni72

So exciting to hear there are fans out there waiting for this drama.....Kim Hyun Joo and Kim Min Joon will make a great on screen couple!!

I hope someone will sub and upload this drama!

Guest mama bear

yep yep me too..but for the meantime...can someone please help me out where can i find the link/videos of her kseries before with ji jin hee.

miss kim's one billion won project. i really want to watch it.pleaseeee....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wonbinlover

I'm looking forward to this. Finally Kim Min Joon is leading a series again. They will look great together.

Guest cheabjet

Kim Min Joon is gorgeous in "Someday", which is broadcasting in a cable station in Thailand. Please keep updating about his new series.

Guest s k y .

She's so pretty! I was wondering where she went. Haha. I'm glad she's back on the small screen. Aja Aja Fighting, Kim HyunJoo!

Guest C51236

yeah it's been pushed back but cant they air it on another day??? but it doesnt seem like it can... though... i mean I Am Sam is going to take the Monday & Tuesday slot.... Wednes. & thurs. is taken by Sa Yug Shin??? but what airs on fridays??? hmmm... saturday & Sunday doesnt look that good either...

Archived