Guest immaflipp

oh wow.. u hav lots of pics! ty!

they look so hott.. i wanna buy their album! i bet its gonna be greatt! <33

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pwenzi

WOAHHHHHHH Brian just killed me ^^ Excited to hear the new album :lol:

AND yes, I see Jaejoong's shirt. Pwahaha.

Guest marshmellow

THEY'RE BOTH SUCH HOTTIES.

I love their outfits. Brian's hair is nicely styled. I wish I was more messy, though.

:wub:

Guest tw2dorkkyy

omg thanks so much for sharing those pictures! its gorgeous! brian just took my breath away :blush:

Guest soranne

i esp like the one where Brian is holding the coffee. so cute n natural. thanks for the pixs ~ am looking forward to listening their new album

Guest roogba

i'm totes buying this. the previews make it seem like it will be their best album yet. and brian is hot.

Guest -berry-

i saw these pics over at the heavenly sent forums~ wow they look soo hoottt!! cannn'tt waittt!!!

Guest La_JANE

omg! isnt this when they went to las vegas for a photoshoot right after hollywood bowl?? cuz brian said he was going there, but not why. !! :D yayyy!! pics are mucho hott :wub:

Guest yoonho

from those pic above, i realized that hwanhee always hide his eyes? the guy who is standing next to brian in 4th pic doesn't look like hwanhee for me...

i know that he did a nose job... wat bout his eyes?

anyway... brian looks so good...

thanks for the picture...

Guest lccyn

i got a feeling that hwanhee has the JT look? the moustache and the short hair....

anyway... I miss them... and i'm really looking forward to this album...

Guest miss_juicy

brian is SOO HOT... he got buffer and his hair ohh mannnn.. so yummy

but hwanhee *sigh* disappointed,, he use to be so cute.. now with that new raggy manly style, i dont really like it.. soemthign i have to get use to i guess

cant wait for a mv hehehe

Guest ..kaleena..

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEIR 7TH ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG! this just totally made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you soooooo much! L:DLDFLDLDDDFASDf faskldjfif :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Archived