Brenda Song Cutiest Outfit Collections

Guest genn04

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cathy83

i doubt she can ever reach lindsay or hilary's level. even raven simmon isn't up there n she has her own show.

brenda started out around same time as Lindsay. Then a few yrs later, she and Lindsay teamed up in Get a Clue. Its pathetic to only see one of them get all the spotlight when each have the spark in them. Brenda is used by Disney only for supportin roles n to show they have diversity.

Obviously bistroLAND !!!

Brendas Asian !!! lucky her..

American doesnt like asian people..they like only blond horrible girls like spears,aguilera,lindsay,hillary...etc :tongue2:

Guest vic_taebin

she looks so similar to my cousin that once when i saw her in that Reese's Puffs commercial i was like, "Ate Gisele?" haha...she's really pretty. i always thought she looked filipino, but then again not.

wow...its amazing to see that alot of you agreed with me...isn't she's twinkling beautiful...like i say for those of you who hasn't heard of her yet....tune to channel 59 i guess, The life of Zack and ???, at 10:00 am. it airs every saturday morning. Love her husky voice so cute.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived