Brenda Song Cutiest Outfit Collections

Guest genn04

Guest ilovefashion

i think she's so adorable! but sometimes i think she goes a bit overboard on her outfits, but for the most part she's as cute as a button.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TygrrLilly

I like her! She's so freaking cute. And I like how she dresses, she shows off her own style without being horrifically skanky like a lot of other stars her age.

Her popularity seems to be raising. I hope she'll make it famous like Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan did. I really like her tooo! She's SO adorable!

Guest bistroLAND

Her popularity seems to be raising. I hope she'll make it famous like Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan did. I really like her tooo! She's SO adorable!

i doubt she can ever reach lindsay or hilary's level. even raven simmon isn't up there n she has her own show.

brenda started out around same time as Lindsay. Then a few yrs later, she and Lindsay teamed up in Get a Clue. Its pathetic to only see one of them get all the spotlight when each have the spark in them. Brenda is used by Disney only for supportin roles n to show they have diversity.

Archived