How Can I Get Rid Of This Overweight Fat?

Guest angel_mercurius

Guest KaiLien

Oh I forgot to add...

you must suck in and suck out your stomach. That is how you get rid of it. Do that straight for an hour a day and hopefully your stomach will be toned for the party :)

Guest aaandy

There is no such thing as spot reduction. You body burns fat as a whole not just in one spot.

You need to start a proper nutrition diet, a little strength training a couple times a week, and a lot of cardio.

Guest sheLLiJiElUn

waoh. i would love to have a body like yours. anyways.. yah the fat on ur hips are called love handles.. i have some of that.. sux lol

Guest moblastin

iono what ur tripppin bout u have a nice body alrdy and ummm that chest is big ..........but if ur interested still i think u can do crunches, but when u go up turn ur body to the left liek a twist, then go down twisting back to normal position, then go up and twist to the rite, and go back down normally .......... umm try Polynesian dancing i think they have nice hips, maybe doin that u get nice hips im not sure but dam its sexy every girl should do it lol

o and thats not over weight fat thats just a lil slab thats easy to get rid of be happy with wat u got

diet, exercise, etc etc

you can't spot lose fat

takes time and dedication, you won't lose enough in time for this pool party

and anyways, i think you look alright already, so don't worry about it too much

i think it does make a diff cuz when i do a certain amount of push ups my pecks form diff the next day compared to if i skipped the push ups there not as firm ........... iono if thats just me

Guest tungywungy

Oh I forgot to add...

you must suck in and suck out your stomach. That is how you get rid of it. Do that straight for an hour a day and hopefully your stomach will be toned for the party :)

What in the world?! I don't think that would show noticable results...

Guest mr. lovely

LOL ARE YOU SAYING YOUR FAT IS OVERWEIGHT?

LOLOLOL.

Erm, sorry U__U

That's just what I though of when I read the title =\

Anyways. Run.

You really can't pick a spot to lose weight on.

Archived