12.30AM my time....Good Afternoon YOOgals... Have a nice Saturday!! i woke up by grandmom's yelling (again)- Bla Bla Bla - why you're still in bed?? or why dont you try to do something new in last weekend on this year? <_<

Something new !! (Ohhh ...yeah,grandmom- tomorrow it's gonna have something new for my baby YOO 555+)

-- Hi..sissy...oh my !! i think your boss@ work so mean for than me!! it's okay. dont worry...i'll report all of baby YOO's movement on the phone 555+

hello there OC! why not report all of YOO's movement here at the house? :lol: seriously- what time is the awards night going to be? i have to find out what time is it here in l.a. and your granny's funny ....like han kyul's granny :lol:

*waves* at bowlyin, flower1, brownorange and 1 anonymous user

goodnight everyone...goodnight YooGals!

Good afternoon everyone.

Here's the article translation for Esquire 2006. Wow!! this writer really impress me.. He's really a good writer. Very well written and makes me cry in the end again... :tears:

ariesw, thank you so much for taking so much trouble to translate this LONG article.. I know it's very very tough especially these 2 Esquire article because the writer is really different from others. We are truly appreciate what you have given us and we are grateful to you for helping us to get a step closer in understanding baby YOO. Thank you. *korean bow*

Note 1:

ariesw thinks the writer writes in a philosophical way which may have not translated well into chinese. Therefore, she had not been as literal in the translation as it does not read well nor sound logical at times and she had use her interpretation of what the chinese version seems to be saying in some parts but the parts relating to GY are hopefully '98%' as written. So please read with this proviso in mind.

Note 2:

Remember not to quote the whole article when reply.

6dd896fa61e171879f51467ma7.th.jpg

Esquire – One Fine Day

That person is very special, you only need to take one look at that person and he’ll be etched in your mind, that sort of person. But because my ability to see through people is limited, I am frequently reprimanded by my Editor who always says: “Don’t you have any ability at ‘sussing’ up people?” (NB: Sorry can’t find the right word - ability to assess people’s personalities just by looking at them). So, for me to understand what makes a person tick will require me to go spend some time with that person. Of course, the way we look at people is obviously similar, but with all the human beings living on this planet, we do not reach the same conclusions about everyone. While we cannot say anything for sure and without much confidence, we can, however, usually say, that each and everyone of us is completely different. Everyone must have encountered the same situation before. We tend to look at a person and make assumptions to reach a conclusion about that person which is a habit that is hard to change.

The memory of my first meeting with him is a blur; it was such a long time ago. In this not too short a period of 8 days and 7 nights, I think that he of the nervous A type (blood type?) and me of big and strong B type, both had our worries about this encounter. Without arriving at any understanding yet and compared to the kind of familiarity between friends backslapping when they happen to meet each other on the streets, there is still not a lot of understanding between us. So the question is, can we achieve a level of familiarity to give me an understanding of him as a person? Since I did not want to take any risks, I firmly believed that I should at least get to know him better even if for a short time when we decided to do this photo-shoot and article. So, what is so special about him?

No matter what kind of question you ask him, he will always think for a while before answering, whether it’s a serious question or a joke, he will intently listen with a quiet countenance. This admirable attitude that he has, makes me marvel and feel that this guy is a special person. Living in a disorderly world such as ours, there are times when we are asked questions that require careful consideration before we reply, but there usually is a tendency to impulsively answer without much thought when replying to such questions, which almost always eventually leads to a lot of regretful situations in the end, but this young man with a calm countenance takes the time to carefully consider his reply even to a joke - is he not special? When the word “regret” was mentioned, he said his motto is not to do anything he would regret. “Life should be lived in the midst of regrets. It is because of the word ‘regret’ that it is necessary for the word ‘mistake’ to exist, the experience of making mistakes makes life more interesting. If everything is perfect, is there any need to take risks? Is his life then but a series of mistakes, a young man with only 28 years of age, we now have the image of “Gong Yoo”, presumably an observer of people, he appears to watch them as they make mistakes and vicariously absorb the lessons learned.

The flight to Brisbane cannot be said to be short, arriving at the Gold Coast after one hour, it’s already early morning. Although quite tired, my curiosity cannot be contained, seeing him amongst people who are still unfamiliar to him, he once again displays that unique sense of humour which he customarily does, it’s as if his every step is saying “ I exist for this moment, right here…” making me feel as if I’m watching a scene unfold on the silver screen. I once again sense that feeling of being with someone special, a genuine person without any pretensions; he grabs hold of people’s hearts with extraordinary gentleness, truly admirable. Then, there is also his powerful energetic spirit, which seems capable of being possessed only by people at the peak of their youth, will this great and passionate energetic spirit wear him out ? As an observer by his side, I ask myself, is it too selfish to wish for that kind of energetic spirit to continue to burn and never end ? Finally, I feel that his slow gait with each and every steady and deliberate step towards the stage which he exhibits exudes his star quality, making it one of the things which gives him a special quality. This year, we are very happy to see ‘Gun’ in “One Fine Day”, a role which resembles closest to his image in the five years’ time he has been appearing before us. In the not too short period of five years, he has been determinedly pursuing the career of a Movie and TV actor, a career which from the beginning requires a resilient spirit, as there may be times where you are not the lead but the supporting actor, a feat which would only be possible with a healthy sense of self-confidence. The star for the moment, may be forgotten by the time the sun has set, maybe it is because of this fact that he exhibits no urgency but displays a steadfast attitude towards his career, the relationship between GY and the audience, is possibly the same as the relationship between him and me, which expressed in words, requires a slow and gradual appreciation of each other, which for me, only came after going through this one week with him to allow me to understand the side of him which was not clear to me before. After this he will go to Japan to film “Like a Dragon”, we can all once again see another new side of actor Gong Yoo.

The unperturbed manner of this man faced with a lot of questions from others, calmly touches his head, seemingly deep in thought in search of an answer is a picture of the serenity that what this world of ours needs. We are lucky to have the privilege of slowly witnessing his progress, and the relationship between Korea’s actors and the audience will continue to grow. After the photo-shoot, on the night before we return to Korea, while sitting in the car with the cold winds enveloping us on our way to dinner in the city of Brisbane, he asked me “Have you seen ‘Unfaithful’ ?, I want to do that kind of sad love hate process …. I want to try to do everything that there is to be done”. Is this the answer to the question I asked before? With a wide smile on his face in that famous city, he shone brighter than the lights during that weekend walking amidst the crowd. I’m really happy, I now have an understanding of him … thank you!!! I now know One fine day’s Gong Yoo.

Guest kayelee

Good evening everyone.. cracks me up when each one of you copied and copied and copied those list of names.. :D

my pleasure kaye.. yeah.. baby YOO in that pic is so cute and happy... imagine him laughing tell us "haha.. I will not give you my salad!" lol!!

yeah.. I think it will be flooding in the hall that day too.. and our house as well.. must prepare lots of life jackets and life boats.. and make sure chippy doesn't drown.. lol!!!

nope.. not scared.. ;) I find it rather cute actually.. :P Anyway, as long as baby YOO is there, forget about the voice.. haha.. and if you have friends or family that hooked on CP by then, recommend them to watch the original one... ;)

Now looking forward if we can watch the Thai version of CP.. :D It's interesting to watch and listen to many different types of trailers.. ahh Japan is airing CP on January too right? hmm.. hope there will be a Japanese trailer too.. hehe..

hmm.. kaye.. I think it might be because of MBC temporary disable member registration during voting period.. there seems to be too many people having the same problem.. and I remember the other day, someone mention that when voting start, registration are not allowed anymore.. and I actually encountered the same problem last year when I tried to register during voting period...

angelie, hahaha! I'll tell him, I don't care bout the salad its YOO i wanted! :lol:

really love him when he smiles like that...he looks really cute and fresh there. :wub:

it sure will be flooded by tears. Hopefully it will be flooded by photos and videos of GY as well... :rolleyes:

will prepare all life saving measures when it comes. :ph34r::lol:

yeah, I guess... but its okay, its just one vote. I'm sure many of you have voted already...

I have faith in Baby Yoo. HE WILL WIN!!! B)

God please make him win this award so as to make him happy before going to MS. *prays hard*

LF thanks for the YOO CF's... its really big..will download it. :)

have a good weekend! FIGHTING!!!

Guest iluvyoo2

Hello all Yoogals...Happy weekend everyone

Joining the YOO&I site doesn't have to pay. To join, YOO&I fan club, yes there is a fee. There was someone forwarding me the fees information last time. I think it was taken from YOO&I site.. you should be able to hunt for it.. under rules and regulations perhaps? oh.. so that will be 1PM for us here then.. so we will expect lots of goodies in the evening.. hehe...
Oh, I thought that YOO&I site same as the fan club :sweatingbullets: Too many boards in that forum,I'm totally lost there..only can see pictures or videos..:P

ohhh.. that person ordering the pictorial already.. ahh.. smoking YOO again.. lol!! well, according to the dates, I think it's available for orders from 26 Dec to 10 Jan only, right? hmm.. hope they will release to non-members after that..
yes, the pre-order period from 26 Dec to 10 Jan and ship out on 22 Feb? Convert to RM, it about RM260++.. :tears:

ohhh.. that Q&A was way back in 2002 I think.. that's the Q&A (+Profile) we have on our first page opps.. should be the first Q&A link on page 501 post #10003.. tongue.gif well, we don't a complete one because some of the words are not really readable by our translator... tongue.gif wonder why it only pop up in the news now.
yeah, it was old Q&A, don't know why it only show in the news now..hahaha

hello there LF... what time is the awards night over here in los angeles? (pacific standard time)?
Hi Faye, yeah, all I can do now is waiting the calendar to arrive patiently...hahaha

For the MBC award show time at your time zone, I just use THIS website to convert it

09:40:00 p.m. Sunday December 30, 2007 in Asia/Seoul converts to

04:40:00 a.m. Sunday December 30, 2007 in America/Los_Angeles

Mean you need wakeup at 4.40am morning!! :P

CP Taiwan VideoLand Trailer

http://www.mediafire.com/?fonitjgusfj

Credit loveECEH@我们爱侑惠吧

Hi queenie.. happy weekend to you.. you sure seem busy this holiday season.. I guess you must be busy finishing up your work before going on your vacation too, right? Thank you for Mr. Double Zero.. :) he.he.. YOOnight and have a sweet YOOdream.

Yeh! Counting down to the broadcast of CP! Not sure how Channel U is going to squeeze the 1hr 06 minutes episode to 1 hour time slot, including 15 minutes of advertisements. :unsure: Hope they won't cut any scenes or it will disrupt the flow of the story. Read from another website that Taiwan is going to break these 17 episodes to 26 episodes, not sure whether Singapore will do likewise. Keeping my fingers crossed.
hello again luvbbyoo. well, K-dramas here on TV also like Taiwan. They can't squeeze 1 hour of the drama with 15 mins of advert.. so end up they only show about 35-40 minutes of one eppi and the balance get carried forward to the next eppi.. so if CP is here, probably it will become 26 eppi too. Like OFD now, last Thursday was airing Eppi 16, but actually it's only the first half of the original eppi 11. So watching it on TV makes it feel extra slow and draggy. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I'm also very anxious about the outcome of MBC awards. No matter what the results is going to be, he is the the only winner in my heart. :P
me too... and like you, no matter what the result outcome may be, baby YOO will be the only winner in my heart...

my faye.. wow! that CP parody.. my goodness.. I don't know I want to laugh or feel gross about it.. lol!! Anyway, YOOnight to you too my faye.

hi ya.. OC.. your grandma woke you up again. haha.. but you should be getting up.. it's lunch time you know.. lol!!

-- huuuu~ baby YOO's hand writing ^O^ .... ohhh i like his writing in English YOO&I , R&B , HIP-HOP. >_<
haha! you also look for his English words writing huh? lol!!

-- Hi...my Angel Wooo.....another Mr. Double Zerooo^^ Thank you so much.. ohhh the way he run run run... :wub: baby YOO 's very manly ... Ashiiiii ~ i guess some Japanese Fan're falling in love wt. Baby YOO smoking pic.^^
yes OC.. another Mr. Double Zero.. a few more to come.. ;) yep... love the way he runs.. :D

hello kaye. haha.. wonder what his reaction will be if he hears that you want him.. I think probably YOOgals and LBs will be running after you first.. lol! Yeah I love him when he smile like that too... looks very natural.. looking at him, you can already hear his signature laugh that comes along with it. :rolleyes:

it sure will be flooded by tears. Hopefully it will be flooded by photos and videos of GY as well... :rolleyes:

will prepare all life saving measures when it comes. :ph34r::lol:

yep.. looking forward to lots of photos and videos like Forever With You. I wonder what is their theme/motto this time.. Any idea LF?

yeah, I guess... but its okay, its just one vote. I'm sure many of you have voted already...

I have faith in Baby Yoo. HE WILL WIN!!! B)

God please make him win this award so as to make him happy before going to MS. *prays hard*

yeah.. it's ok. it's just a popularity vote.. I have a feeling that either BYJ or LJK will grab that anyway.. so I pray that God let him win the Excellence award.. :)

Good afternoon LF. he.he.. YOO&I is actually a physical fan club. The last time I saw the fees and everything, they are not open for enrolment.. it seems like they have certain time where they will accept new members. aiyo.. I'm already lost in cyworld, what more to say Daum.. :wacko: :wacko:

yes, the pre-order period from 26 Dec to 10 Jan and ship out on 22 Feb? Convert to RM, it about RM260++.. :tears:
yep.. RM260. but it should be worth it right? I think it's available for non-members.. my friend just email me and she seems to say that YouKorea is selling it. but dunno if it's after the release or now.. Anyway, I've not decide whether to grab it or not.. my hubby gonna give me a cold stare if I say I want to buy a book worth RM260!!

CP Taiwan VideoLand Trailer
geeeshh... Taiwan is really spending money promoting CP.. there's a new trailer almost everyday! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :blink: :blink:

More Mr. Double Zero for you OC.. :w00t:

15-May-2006 MNet Playboys Baseball

Download: http://sharebee.com/13b1519e

17-May-2006 Section TV Playboys Baseball (Gong Yoo cut)

Download: http://sharebee.com/8f00e67f

*** Credit: dcGY CB ***

Guest iluvyoo2

Good afternoon LF. he.he.. YOO&I is actually a physical fan club. The last time I saw the fees and everything, they are not open for enrolment.. it seems like they have certain time where they will accept new members. aiyo.. I'm already lost in cyworld, what more to say Daum.. :wacko: :wacko:
they only accept Korean people to join the fanclub???

yep.. RM260. but it should be worth it right? I think it's available for non-members.. my friend just email me and she seems to say that YouKorea is selling it. but dunno if it's after the release or now.. Anyway, I've not decide whether to grab it or not.. my hubby gonna give me a cold stare if I say I want to buy a book worth RM260!!
yeah, same here..if i told my hubby I spend RM260 to buy a book, he sure nag on me...not the money problem but we got hubby problem..hahaha ..buy it secrectly :P :P

Today news about GY 1000++ fansmeeting tickets sold out within 33 seconds!!!!!!!

孔侑fans见面会门票33秒内“遭”抢购一空

新浪娱乐讯 韩国演员孔侑(孔侑吧)入伍前最后一场fans见面会门票,在发售33秒内就被抢购一空,创下了韩国新的最快销售记录。

孔侑所属经纪公司29日上午透露:“孔侑fans见面会门票预售从28日下午1点开始进行,没想到1000多张门票会在预售开始33秒内就销售一空。”将在2008年1月6日举行的孔侑fans见面会因为是孔侑入伍前最后一场见面会,引来了众多来自韩国日本等亚洲国家fans。昨天下午的门票预售开始的同时就有超过3000多名fans登陆网站,抢购门票。在门票售空后还不断有fans打电话到孔侑所属经纪公司来询问购票事宜。孔侑将在 2008年1月14日下午到韩国忠南陆军训营所报到,并将在该训练营接受5星期的军事训练,随后他将作为现役军人进行2年的服役。李奎林/文 版权所有 Mydaily

--------------------------

http://www.sina.com.cn 2007年12月29日14:15 转新浪娱乐

they only accept Korean people to join the fanclub???
I think they accept Korean and Japanese, because the rules & regulations that was forwarded to me were written in Japanese as well.

yeah, same here..if i told my hubby I spend RM260 to buy a book, he sure nag on me...not the money problem but we got hubby problem..hahaha ..buy it secrectly :P :P
you can buy secretly, but me I buy secretly still need hubby to pay ma.. my pocket money come from him oh.. I bought the calendar "secretly".. he.he.. that one still ok since it's less than RM100. but this one nearly RM300... a bit difficult.. haha

Today news about GY 1000++ fansmeeting tickets sold out within 33 seconds!!!!!!!
OMG!!! 33 secs!?! aiyo.. they should get a larger venue which can cater for at least 3000 fans!!! :P anyway, happy to hear that his fans meet ticket selling like hot cakes too... :sweatingbullets: BTW, the article mention about fans from Korea, Japan and other Asian countries??

Guest iluvyoo2

you can buy secretly, but me I buy secretly still need hubby to pay ma.. my pocket money come from him oh.. I bought the calendar "secretly".. he.he.. that one still ok since it's less than RM100. but this one nearly RM300... a bit difficult.. haha
yeah, luckily I got own income..:P Then you need beg your hubby to buy it..:P cook more nice foods for him..haha

OMG!!! 33 secs!?! aiyo.. they should get a larger venue which can cater for at least 3000 fans!!! :P anyway, happy to hear that his fans meet ticket selling like hot cakes too... :sweatingbullets: BTW, the article mention about fans from Korea, Japan and other Asian countries??
yes, that article mentioned fans from Korea, Japan and Asian countries...hmm..got Asian fans going? :w00t:

yeah, luckily I got own income..:P Then you need beg your hubby to buy it..:P cook more nice foods for him..haha
haha.. beg hubby.. lol!! well, if I buy secretly then he no choice have to pay.. :D

yes, that article mentioned fans from Korea, Japan and Asian countries...hmm..got Asian fans going? :w00t:
from what was written, it seems like there are fans from other Asian countries. :w00t:

viewimagebc1.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

Hi everyone

I very happy today as I got my Coffee Prince Cup and Poster

As today at Bugis Junction in Singapore having Coffee Prince promotion as it will be showing in SIN on 31Dec07 Monday 10pm.

Here are the promotion pictures...

CPCHU1.jpg

CPCHU2.jpg

CPCHU3.jpg

CPCHU4.jpg

CPCHU5.jpg

CPCHU8.jpg

and here our babyYoo

CPCHU6.jpg

CPCHU7.jpg

and here my CUP

CPCHU9.jpg

CPCHU10.jpg

here my POSTER

CPCHU11.jpg

Here my CUP and POSTER

CPCHU12.jpg

edit:

For those who wished me Happy New Year I here wishes you Happy New Year 2008...

And here... I wishes everyone here...(too many people to wish and I really no good in remember name)

Happy 2008 and everyone here will be good health and happy always...

And Most of all.... Let us be here always to wait for babyYoo return on 2009 or 2010....

Happy New Year 2008

^ WAHHHHHHHHH I'm so jealous haha. I like how they tweaked the poster and put a cute crown on EunChan's head :DDD

For the first time I couldn't find Yoohouse in the first page! LOL OK random XD

Just wanna share my experience buying from Yesasia. They deliver items on time, only that sometimes the custom in our country can be a bit lousy strict and they'd keep the package for a few days (or weeks) for inspection. The longest I had to wait was not more than three weeks, so no worries ^^

Thank you for your awesome updates, everyone! <3

Good evening!! wah!! Yoobee.. you made it to the promo!! Congrats!! Aiyo... so jealous oh.. I have a friend told me that she didn't know the T&C or else she would have get 3 pairs of those mug and posters? So did you get to "steal" those big display posters? hehe... if only I still have a friend working with Mediacorp... sigh...

Anyway, wishing you HAPPY NEW YEAR too with good health.. don't get sick too often anymore ok?

hello there jaja.. Welcome home. where have you been? Long time no see... Are you doing well? oh jaja.. you have sharp eye.. I didn't even notice they tweak the poster.. haha.

geeshh.... baby YOO is so in love with Cantata bottles.. lol!!

viewimagerd6.jpgviewimagepi4.jpgviewimagewx3.jpg

viewimagehq8.jpgviewimageuk5.jpgviewimagein0.jpg

viewimagezc7.jpg

viewimagewd7.jpg

viewimageaa7.jpg

viewimageqk8.jpg

*** Credit dcGY ***

Gong Yoo Cantata Radio CF (MP3)

*** Credit: cantata website ***

More Singapore's CP Trailer and Promotion clip @ CP Thread.

Trailer 4 - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v17425017GM9R2gD

Promo 3 - http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1742522Fhs7RhX5

*** Credit: Rebby ***

Guest orangechocolate

Good afternoon everyone.

Here's the article translation for Esquire 2006. Wow!! this writer really impress me.. He's really a good writer. Very well written and makes me cry in the end again... :tears:

-- Hello..my Angel Are you cried?? im not cry. just weepy!!

...Goshhh ariesw Are you a Translator ^^?? my english not very well but for this Article it's very easy to understand.if you know my feeling now and all YOOgals feeling also. you made me falling in love more and more...again&again. Thank you so much. Dont know what to say except "Really Thank you" ^____^

his motto is not to do anything he would regret. “Life should be lived in the midst of regrets. It is because of the word ‘regret’ that it is necessary for the word ‘mistake’ to exist, the experience of making mistakes makes life more interesting. If everything is perfect, is there any need to take risks?

-- Ohhhhhh...absolutely!! i think baby YOO enjoy his life now. follow his motto, Baby YOO should be happy& do anything he want. i think for his MS , may b it's a new adventure of him.

he asked me “Have you seen ‘Unfaithful’ ?, I want to do that kind of sad love hate process …. I want to try to do everything that there is to be done”.

-- Because of he seem Movie lover, i was study basic psychology. they said that people who fall in love with Watching Movie. They feel lonely inside. and Unfaithful is a kind of movie which preview ordinary emotion of human being have to do just once in their life nomatter what right or wrong they'll do follow their instinct so this is his answer why "the experience of making mistakes makes life more interesting"....goshhh...why he so smart like this !!

hello there OC! why not report all of YOO's movement here at the house? :lol: seriously- what time is the awards night going to be? i have to find out what time is it here in l.a. and your granny's funny ....like han kyul's granny :lol:

goodnight everyone...goodnight YooGals!

-- Hi fayGong^^ i think ours Santa answered your Q ^^ 4.40 A.M. your time!! ohhh~ lucky me 7.30 P.M.

my time. if i were you, i have to 2-3 alarm clock around my bed !! 555+ if CPR on-air i'll let's she see it and i think may b she'll change her mind, wanna be grandson more than me. :ph34r:

haha! you also look for his English words writing huh? lol!!

-- i just wanna know his English handwriting look like western people or not ^^? I love his "R" and "Y" try to copied his english 555+ (this is 2nd time i'll do follow him.1st time i setting mobile phone in vibration mode lol)

-- Whoahh !!!! My angel...Thank you so much it's new baby YOO's style for me. And more than that, after i read article,You're forcing me to watch OFD. i love his hair style and i gonna find the answer why article said OFD is another side of baby YOO.

it's ok. it's just a popularity vote.. I have a feeling that either BYJ or LJK will grab that anyway.. so I pray that God let him win the Excellence award.. :)

-- 555+++ popularity = how many can you click click and click for them!! but for baby YOO MBC should add this award for him!!

geeshh.... baby YOO is so in love with Cantata bottles.. lol!!

-- Errr... are you jealous those bottles? >__< (me too!!)

Yeh! Counting down to the broadcast of CP! Not sure how Channel U is going to squeeze the 1hr 06 minutes episode to 1 hour time slot, including 15 minutes of advertisements. :unsure: Hope they won't cut any scenes or it will disrupt the flow of the story. Read from another website that Taiwan is going to break these 17 episodes to 26 episodes, not sure whether Singapore will do likewise. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Hello all Yoogals! Was just browsing through (the Yoohouse really moves at a rapid pace) and saw something I could actually respond to. Hahaha.. It's more Coffee Prince related though. Think someone else mentioned that they will not be squeezing the episodes as we have seen them on the Singapore channel. Totally not possible. They will just work with 45 minutes of content for a Singapore episode of CP. If I'm not wrong, there will be 25 episodes for CP's Singapore telecast. I've read the synopses of the CP episodes in 8 Days and all the scenes appear intact. But, synopses can be wrong so we'll see.

Ok. To make this more relevant. I've been rewatching CP and I find GY seriously cute as HK after the painful, painful revelation. I could not watch episode 11 a second time because HK's pain was just too much for me yet, I felt strongly for EC too. So, to save myself the heartache, I skipped to episode 13.

Have fun y'all and an advanced Happy New Year to all Yoogals!. And I also hoping for a New Year's gift for all of us with a GYEH performance tomorrow! Keeping fingers and eyes crossed! If we have no performance, MBC had better hire plenty of photographers to take lots and lots of shots of GYEH when they're on their repeated visits to the stage to receive their awards. Hee.

-- Hello..my Angel Are you cried?? im not cry. just weepy!!
haha.. weepy huh? lol!! You are so cute OC dale.

-- Ohhhhhh...absolutely!! i think baby YOO enjoy his life now. follow his motto, Baby YOO should be happy& do anything he want. i think for his MS , may b it's a new adventure of him.
yep.. if he follow his motto he should be happy.. MS is absolutely a new adventure for him.. a great challenge too, to make him an even better person. :rolleyes:

-- Because of he seem Movie lover, i was study basic psychology. they said that people who fall in love with Watching Movie. They feel lonely inside. and Unfaithful is a kind of movie which preview ordinary emotion of human being have to do just once in their life nomatter what right or wrong they'll do follow their instinct so this is his answer why "the experience of making mistakes makes life more interesting"....goshhh...why he so smart like this !!
wahh.. you even study psychology.. geesh.. you should be more expert than me in reading baby YOO's mind.. hehe. well, of course making mistakes in life makes things more interesting.. you learn from mistakes.. you don't make mistakes you don't learn anything.. so it's challenging too.

-- i just wanna know his English handwriting look like western people or not ^^? I love his "R" and "Y" try to copied his english 555+ (this is 2nd time i'll do follow him.1st time i setting mobile phone in vibration mode lol)
haha.. since you say you learn basic psychology before, you want to tell what kind of person he is by reading this English handwriting.. :D

-- Whoahh !!!! My angel...Thank you so much it's new baby YOO's style for me more than that after i read article,You're forcing me to watch OFD. i love his hair style and i gonna find the answer why article said OFD is another side of baby YOO.
haha.. well, if you love baby YOO's you should not miss any of his work.. and OFD is one of the must see.. why OFD the other side of YOO? well, probably because it's the first break through from student role and more like himself. Most of his role before OFD are high school student..

-- 555+++ popularity = how many can you click click and click for them!! but for baby YOO MBC should add this award for him!!
i don't know how can we click click click, but I do know that BYJ especially, have really huge fan based.. so it's pretty hard to overcome him if it's based on people's vote.. again who knows a miracle might happen.. :rolleyes: but for baby YOO he has to get the EXCELLENCE AWARD. :wub:

-- Errr... are you jealous those bottles? >__< (me too!!)
haha!! I think YooGals have been jealous of the bottles ever since we saw him kissing it! and now he's starring at the bottle like he's in love.. gah! extremely jealous.. lol!!!

Hello nok.. long time no see.. Welcome back. As for CP eppies, I think probably they are gonna chop the eppi at abour 40-45 mins and carry forward the 15 mins to next eppi, unless they follow Korea having all the advert before the programme starts.. :P

Have fun y'all and an advanced Happy New Year to all Yoogals!. And I also hoping for a New Year's gift for all of us with a GYEH performance tomorrow! Keeping fingers and eyes crossed! If we have no performance, MBC had better hire plenty of photographers to take lots and lots of shots of GYEH when they're on their repeated visits to the stage to receive their awards. Hee.
An advanced Happy New Year to you too nok. Yes.. looking forward to lots of GYEH performance, stage visits, presentation, pics spams, etc. tomorrow.. ;)

Guest shaliachu

Good night you all~

An advanced Happy New Year.Celebrate New Year happily!

We will see the MBC award ceremony 20 hours later!

Let us pray for yoo!

It seems that we can not vote for yoo from just now...

And if we have done our best ,that is enough~

Yoo is irrepalceable to us!

Guest natedao

Good evening YOoGals

unnie Jinkz,sorry to hear that you still feel unwell *warm hug*

oh wow!! complaining to the station's president just because of YOO.. my salute to you nate!! Well, since you are working on weekend, I wish you a Happy working weekend. :P

unnie mommy, I can do everything for him!!! fighting! hahaha...

btw,thanks you for ur wish i hope so unnie!

HAppy weekend everyone. :)

just dropping off some art...cant stay long me still have to work 2morrow early.

dead tired today. :(

Enjoy your day YOOGALS.

nyt-nyt yoo all.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu.../artwork145.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABY YOO and all YOOGALS :D

unnie Queenie, you too still work during this period? oh..unnie sorry to know you're tired Let's take YOOnergy!

I'm also very anxious about the outcome of MBC awards. No matter what the results is going to be, he is the the only winner in my heart. :P

yes, luvbbyoo he is the only WINNER for us

yoobee, thank for sharing CP promotion :)

12.30AM my time....Good Afternoon YOOgals... Have a nice Saturday!! i woke up by grandmom's yelling (again)- Bla Bla Bla - why you're still in bed?? or why dont you try to do something new in last weekend on this year? <_<

Something new !! (Ohhh ...yeah,grandmom- tomorrow it's gonna have something new for my baby YOO 555+)

OC, what!?! 12.30 oh..... if i were ur grandma,i will shout in ur ears since 10.00 am Sis! hahaha...

-- Hi..sissy...oh my !! i think your boss@ work so mean for than me!! it's okay. dont worry...i'll report all of baby YOO's movement on the phone 555+

yes they are!!! thanks in advance for ur report i hope i can catch it all!

-- Are you dare ^^? ha ha thank for checking but i bet sure CPR on-air on weekend !!

oC...,did i say i wil do it myself? hahaha...i will write complaint letter under your name! hahaha..."Sincerely yours" Ano.... P.....,Ms. hahaha......

BTW, CP will on air @Ch7 on Sat-Sun starting Feb not Jan! Sureeeeee..e

So I think i need not to write the letter under your name!!! *hug hug*

Guest natedao

he always smart for us!

haha.. weepy huh? lol!! You are so cute OC dale.

yep.. if he follow his motto he should be happy.. MS is absolutely a new adventure for him.. a great challenge too, to make him an even better person. :rolleyes:

wahh.. you even study psychology.. geesh.. you should be more expert than me in reading baby YOO's mind.. hehe. well, of course making mistakes in life makes things more interesting.. you learn from mistakes.. you don't make mistakes you don't learn anything.. so it's challenging too.

right unnie! if we don't make any mistakes means we do nothing! (i usually encourage my junior colleage when they do sth wrong actually! :P )

i don't know how can we click click click, but I do know that BYJ especially, have really huge fan based.. so it's pretty hard to overcome him if it's based on people's vote.. again who knows a miracle might happen.. :rolleyes: but for baby YOO he has to get the EXCELLENCE AWARD. :wub:

super extremely great excellence award!!! wot the award!!! :P

haha!! I think YooGals have been jealous of the bottles ever since we saw him kissing it! and now he's starring at the bottle like he's in love.. gah! extremely jealous.. lol!!!

hahaha...unnie mommy, i want to be the bottle too...

btw, Esquire 2007 interview

after 40 minutes of talking since we started, actually, he was the only one talking, all I said was “Yes” , “It’s like that” expressing my agreement with him, unable to get any other words in during the interview.

i'm really jealous this writer too, sitting together with BaByYOo, listening to BaBy Yoo talks OMG.......

shiningyoo.jpg

Good night YOogals!

GOOD EVENING YOOGALS

Continuation of my replies last night

-- Hi..Unnie Euchan, Did she accuse you ?? why you think im so mean to sissy t_t?? i just want her to do for baby YOoOooo~ and she very good English and PS more than me. you should pity me instead of her!! ohhh am i very pity like this :tears: (sob*sob*)

oh my little sister am I really being bias?don’t worry if Nate tries to bully yoo I will also reprimand her,ok feel better now?

OMG...reading the article unnie angel made me sad again just thinking of 2yrs without a glimpse of this guy...iTS just so unbearable :tears: .

runs off to *hide* inside the closet to *sob*

getting such respect as this from a writer proves that BABY YOO is really a rare GEM...simply one of a kind.

A TRUE "EMBODIMENT" of "PERFECTION"

...gosh i just cant get over this sensation.

BABY YOO is the only actor i respected this much and no one else.

dang IM SO PROUD TO be his fan...Proud to be a YOOGAL.

unnie angel and ariesw...once again you make my gloomy day brighter...love you.muwaaaaah

HELLO YOOGALS :D

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu.../artwork139.jpg

yes Queenie he is a truly a rare gem and love the way yoo describe him “A TRUE EMBODIMENT of PERFECTION” and I’m also proud to be his fan

thanx for the Yooart

Here's an old goodie...

15-May-2006 YTNStar Playboys Baseball Match Part 1 Part 2

Download: http://sharebee.com/7c426093

thanx for these goodies again mommy deary

how's everything in there?

me kindda tired when coming home...works busy.

many got sick.

but im ok. :D

i cant wait to visit my homeland already. :D

your going home when Queenie?im going to miss yoo girl,enjoy your vacation

Hi Liron. Glad you enjoy the article. Eventhough it's a bit sad/touching, but it's beautifully written.. gives us a bit more indepth information about baby YOO. And if acting doesn't make him happy anymore, I think the next thing that will make him happy is having a family of his own... :blush:

Playboys Baseball Practice

Download: http://sharebee.com/8f2c35fe

oh GY having a family of his own will be a good thing for him since his at the right age to get married,it would really be nice if there is someone waiting for him after his enlistment and a wedding on his return would probably erase all the hardships he went through on his MS

they are all cute but GY stands out the most, well what can I say im bias

but I need to hunt the cameraman coz he only focus the camera to GY for a short time only

yes for him... not to be lonely

not to give-up his passion for acting

not to get sick

not to forget "us" his fans

and for him...to be safe

to be healthy and

to be happy

sweety... BABY YOO's cyworld is much more harder to comprehend than tweaking the PS.

but at least we get to hear his BGM.bwahahaha

dont put your hopes high on my talent in writing some poetry MYchan...like i said i'll be contented and be happy to do fan-arts for you and faye.

i can assure you that i only made fan-arts exclusively for BABY YOO...and a little bit of YOOYEH nothing else hehehe

maybe we can invite BABY YOO after his MS...after 2yrs right?lol (i just refused to acknowledge the lenght of time he'd be away hehehe)

neh i wont complain with my age anymore if thats what BABY YOO wants bwahahaha. *sorry* girl just got carried away lol.

amen to that Queenie

yes I’m very satisfied at the moment to hear his BGM

ok Queenie I’ll just give my 90% on your writing then 100% on your fan-art

oh I was just about to ask yoo and Jinkzz to ps-ed my picture but since your work is exclusive for GYEH then I’ll just ask Jinkzz to d it for me he he ,is that right mommy?

Yup we shouldn’t coz we have more chance on our baby Yoo than the younger Yoogals

Nate and Chippy, my star candies, we'll meet again in our next semester, next year ^^

My Chan, the wt is really bad in Germany, how's UK? Do you also work today, the last Friday of 2007?I read your message at the other side about YKW, hahaha, funny. I LOVE YOO.

FAYE, miss you so much, miss the time we're in different time zone but same place at YOOhouse. Catch you again next year, eh?

wah how come I am not included in your star candies I thought I already enrolled myself in your class

yup its really miserable raining all day last Christmas, and the temp is unpredictable coz it varies several times in a daymiss yoo too hope I can catch yoo one day in the thread

Unnie, Soompi ate my previous post again :angry: Lucky me I copy it this time before posting, gruuuu.

Yeap, people have long vacation from Christmas to New Year, hehehe, that's why they call holidays season ^^

Edit+++

And this time, error message when "Add Reply" !!!

lol did yoo forget to send your gift to soompi

ooops Soompi happy new year

yep! I'm so happy. my sister knew me very well for giving me what I really want. :lol: I know God will grant my wiss cause i've been a good girl.hahaha!

oh! thanks Euchan, so sweet of you! no prob... *hugs*

bibingka! that's my fav too. just had it last night.

did yoo start your OFD marathon?

Lol be careful of the drooling especially when your mom is around coz GY is uberly hot in those beach scene

yeah like it so much especially this time of the year,so jealous of yoo got a dvd now yoo ate bibingka

Good evening everyone.. cracks me up when each one of you copied and copied and copied those list of names.. :D

Anyway, I would like to drop these news I received from Han Cinema.

[2007 Drama Highlights] Best Kiss scenes (2007/12/27)

Gong Yoo's coming out ("Coffee Prince") – 2007's most precious couple. Gong Yoo couldn't resist his attraction toward Yoon Eun-hye, a woman in man's disguise, and end up declaring his coming out, "It doesn't matter whether you are a man or an alien. I don't care anymore. Let's go together, as far as we can go!", made the fans, who wished for their love, to shiver with happiness.

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/hotissue/read.n...;aid=0000008793

Gong Yoo, having the last fan meeting before enlists in the army (2007/12/26)

Gong Yoo, who became the 'Most precious man of the year' through his latest drama, 'Coffee Prince' is having the last fan meeting before he enlists in the army. On Sunday, 6th January 2008, he will be meeting with 1000 fans.

Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...008832&iid=

yeah that copy and paste thing of Yoogals is so funny

thank yoo mommy for these article

that kiss is really unforgettable especially those lines, but I think GY’s acting skills added made those scene memorable and real

now I wish I am in Korea so I can attend his fan meeting

expecting more goodies from him before he leaves