GOOD EVENING YOOGALS

How’s everyone?

1st Part

YOOgals! You all won't believe this. I'm going on a two weeks vacation

to my home country. Guess the date and time. Jan 14, 30 minutes / one hour after baby YOO.

I seriously don't know what to say about this :blink:

just enjoy your vacation ellie, its hard but life must go on,miss yoo girl

Good morning OC..

yeah.. Japanese fans are a lucky bunch.. things seems so easy for them. of course we still want YOOhouse to be official. Actually I wrote in to Japan Fan Club. Now waiting if there will be a reply from them. If there are business minded, then they will consider us since international will be huge market!! more earnings for them.. haha.. since we already have a site, we have a petition, so hopefully they will see the advantage and that we are serious into this work, and since they can have Japan fans club for Japanese fans to support YOO during his absence, we should have ours too that caters to all fans around the world who wish to support YOO as well.. so let's wait patiently.. :)

I wish they would reply to your letter and recognize Yoohouse

In times like this I wish I am Japanese lol

hmmm... me? as long as he's present I don't mind what color he wears or whether it's a suit or casual wear.. :P I'm sure whatever he wears it will be a killer! lol!!

hello euchan.. welcome home!! Hope you had a great holiday.. well, more holiday coming up! :D

only out of race if it's real life.. hehe.. otherwise it's still equal share in the house.. ;) lol!!

they are confused and they didn't come to the house and check. lol!!

you are welcome euchan.. :) yeah.. seems like she went to search many places during her trip. and according to her, HS' house is actually a coffee shop too.. before CP start and now it's still a coffee shop - http://www.sanmotoonge.com/

yup agree whether he is only wearing a sack he will still look gorgeous

yeah more holidays to come, me always here to check on yoo and GY’s news but have little time to do my replies, always feel sorry for not posting so now I’m catching up doing my replies to make up with my negligence

shall we send them an invitation letter to visit the house?

Wow what a cozy coffee shop it is ,so the owner probably lives there?

that is so true euchan.. we all thought he would win last year because he did a great job in OFD as well.. well, like you say hope MBC will recognise GY's talent this year and give him a bit of confidence boosting to sustain him for 2 years... Pray that he won't go home empty-handed. GONG YOO FIGHTING!!

ahhh.. .so that's why the day is called boxing day. I've always been curious why the name.. hehe.

being him nominated in those category with much experience and more popular actor is a good sign as well that GY’s talent can’t be denied, sometimes having them win an award needs a good timing as well,I think its better for him to loose on a much deserving actor than winning an award because there are no other good actors being nominated. but it will really be great if he could win the acting award

so you’re curious why is it called boxing day?I’ts an old tradition here but now they are more excited with the sales rather than the importance of their tradition

my pleasure my dear euchan.. :)

lol!! you better keep the links saved somewhere coz when the house move, you will lost the links.. haha.. so mommy spoiled you girls too much eh? ok.. I'll take a rest for a while after those marathons of goodies.. :lol:

if YOOGals get annoyed with GY forgetting his lyrics while performing, then she is not admiring him. :) how could one get annoyed looking at his cute expression when he stumbles on his lyrics? He already melted my heart before I get to "complain" about that. .haha how can one resist that killer smile of his? awwww.. I so want to pinch him on the cheek. :P

yup I will keep those link and I will try to download all GY goodies soon just waiting for my external hd to come so I can have plenty of back-ups

oh no mommy please don’t stop from spoiling us, promise we can be spoilt but we can never be brats ha ha

but sometimes even when yoo admire someone if he doesn’t do it properly yoo will be disappointed somehow. And I must agree with yoo before we can even complain our heart is already melted with his infectious smile.are yoo sure yoo just want to pinch his cheek huh?

孔侑暴紅 明年從軍去

【聯合晚報╱記者唐在揚/台北報導】

2007.12.27 03:20 pm

http://udn.com/NEWS/MEDIA/4156021-1764084.JPG

孔侑下個月就要高唱從軍樂。

圖/緯來戲劇台提供

一齣「咖啡王子1號店」讓韓星孔侑的人氣直線竄出,成為時下韓國電視圈一線當紅小生,只是才嘗到天王的滋味,明年1月14日,也就是不到三周的時間,他就要高唱從軍樂,暫別演藝圈。

緯來戲劇台1月3日將播出的「咖啡王子1號店」,早已是韓劇迷期待多時的愛情喜劇,而一直深深捉住女性粉絲目光的關鍵,就是帥氣小生孔侑。孔侑過去也演過不少韓劇,但直到「咖啡王子1號店」才真正大放光芒,7月在韓國推出造成轟動後,國內粉絲就一直在等待,相隔半年下月初終要與國內觀眾見面。

孔侑拍攝「咖啡王子1號店」時正值酷暑,由於韓國夏天的氣溫常上竄逼近40度,所以怕熱的孔侑在拍片現場準備了大洋傘、小電風扇等避暑工具,只要一下戲就把臉湊到電風扇前猛吹,另外大口吃著冰品,而唯一的飲料則是他最愛的冰咖啡,孔侑笑道「我很敬業吧,時時刻刻不忘為戲宣傳。」

●「咖啡王子1號店」電視介紹

【2007/12/27 聯合晚報】

thanx for this Yoo article

Guest natedao

Nateit’s a holiday and tradion after Christmas, it is actually the official day here to open present that’s why it is called boxing day to open present in boxes, and it’s the day when shops started to mark down their prices

unnie Euchan,you're back, I caught yoo,the Ghost!(hope u had a great time! except the weather hahaha..)aha....thank so much unnie Euchan yep likes unnie mommy said that's why it's called "boxing day"!

Good morning nate.

oh.. so Thai's dubbing is good? I've never listened to it.. hope there will be a chance this time.. :) so when it comes to songs, Thai also replace it? wah.. come to think of it, I don't think I 'm gonna complain our Malaysian dubbing anymore.. lol! well, besides the weird voice and names, at least they retain some original stuff like the OST, they didn't replace the voice if it's they speak English.. and they don't replace the song nor voice over when they do karaoke or sing live (although I think they did replace last time, but in OFD's case they didn't). :rolleyes: I should be thankful to them huh?

Unnie mommy,for only my opinion if it's on-aired in Ch.7 usually Good.The OST will normally be re-arranged,if the drama is more likely to HITS!They translate lyrics to Thai but still use the original melodies! and just 1 or 2 song in the OST album

I can't remember other K-drama on-airs in our place do that only "Goong",actually!

Hello and good evening Yoogals

i miss YOO all...back from our extended christmas celebration last night but went straight to bed...woke up sick ( sore throat , body malaise, cough, ) this morning...need to backread but just don't have the energy...for those who pm-ed me...got them all but will respond when i'm feeling better..hopefully tomorrow....leaving YOO all with FanArts to make up for my absence.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...faces_ofYoo.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...1/fanArt_GY.jpg

thanks DA for the textures

unnie Jinkz, mizz u too!hope you feel better now! and tks for your Baby yoo art i took the first one set my bg now ---> thanks

Friday Morning All YOOgals~

Are YOOgals PC ready for baby YOO's MBC online ^o^ V

unfortunate me! work again and we're blocked to install any program without permission(as i tried already will i get my 1st warning doing that tomorrow??? sad...ddd :tears: ---> not because i might get the warning but I can't watch MBC on Dec30 *cry cry cry*

-- Yep...dubbed in Thai ^^" ....no image abt. baby YOO in Thai coversation ^^???? Errrrr…I hust check what date in 8 Jan.2008 it’s Tuesday …I confused now. Because normally, Channel 7’ll have 2 times for K-series or J-series. Everys Mon-Tue and Sat-Sun. I expect Coffee Prince ‘ll on air @ Sat-Sun. because I think Famous K-Series 'll on air in weekend more than working day !!

OC what heck! what Ch7 is thinking on-air CP on Mon&Tue instead of Sat&Sun!!!??? No!!! Ok let's me check this again for you tomorrow,Sis! If they plan to do that....should i direct call Ms.Surang Prempri (who is Ch7 president) hahaha....

Biscuit Val, welcome back! i know u had a great time celebrating over there :)

bebesam, tks for you fanart ( good night, you might have BabyYoo in your dream now!)

hi Ellie!,glad to know i like the card *hugs*

good morning del32, Lizardsonic, Do something

gotta go for work now !

Have a nice long weekend YOoGals!

( but not for me!:crazy: crazily laughing )

2nd part

Hello and good evening Yoogals

i miss YOO all...back from our extended christmas celebration last night but went straight to bed...woke up sick ( sore throat , body malaise, cough, ) this morning...need to backread but just don't have the energy...for those who pm-ed me...got them all but will respond when i'm feeling better..hopefully tomorrow....leaving YOO all with FanArts to make up for my absence.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...faces_ofYoo.jpg

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...1/fanArt_GY.jpg

thanks DA for the textures

thank yoo jinkzz for these Yoo-goodies

sorry to hear that your not feeling well on your special day,happy birthday jinkzz hugs and kisses to yoo

im a YOOer ^^

omg i finished watching coffee prince and <333

the intimate scenes were love

and then i watched she's on duty

and i came to the conclusion that he is a really good kisser :D

welcome to yoo house

thank you my chan! i know when Yoo leaves you and me will compose many poems because through poetry, we can express our feelings.

good night and catch you tomorrow.... hmmmmmm i think you're in YOOland by now <_<

yup probably I’m already in Yooland when yoo made your reply

I just hope so Faye,but I think it will cause more flooding in the house if i will keep doing those Yooems of mine when GY finally leaves

From ariesw... I feel so touched reading the article... :tears:

Oct-2007 Esquire - It's Time For Rest

[http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1286/0bce3013ba53c08e6438db7fp4.th.jpg

Before I wrote this article, I had a look again at a copy of last year’s Esquire December 2006 issue, which was really quite well written. Just about one year after, “Esquire” wanted to have another article about an interview with Gong Yoo

my impressions of GY this time are exactly the same as they were last year.

it was during this year that the character of Choi Han Kyeul in the 2007 Korean trendy TV drama – “The No.1 Shop of the Coffee Prince” completely made him into a real star.

Choi Han Kyeul is the image of what all the ladies in Korea would like their men to be, physically handsome and cool, wealthy and capable, he may seem a bit cold, but actually deep inside nobody can be more thoughtful, morally upright, it looks like Choi Han Kyeul is even more like Gong Yoo himself [than Seo Gun was].

“Life is lived in the midst of regrets, a life lived without mistakes is meaningless.”[This refers to GY’s quoting this line in the 2006 article to explain GY’s approach to life.]

The beginning of this year was the most troubled period in his life, one of the biggest problems for him was that he was unable to feel any joy in acting, and a fear started to grow in him that acting will merely become a means to earn a living,

I would like to thank all those who told me these words – “Do not give up your dreams, become the passionate Gong Yoo once again and rise to the challenge of your next work”. Talking about all the people who worked with him in CP whom he now cannot see regularly, he feels a sense of loneliness,

He looks like he wants to pick up a pen and write on a piece of paper “I will not let my passion wane …” and a man able to write those words is indeed a man who has passion. As an actor, soon to become 30, his passion for his work is not lacking, this is what moves me the deepest about him, because his passion is something I am genuinely in awe of on the one hand, but on the other hand, concerned that it must not suddenly be extinguished, to maintain the energy there needs to be constant recharging. Other things don’t matter, what matters is that one is doing what makes one happy, the person that he is that is able to take all kinds of pain, this quality is a necessary element that a star of this generation must have. I’m not sure who told him that you only need 2% lacking, no matter whether in the past or one year ago or now, there is nothing lacking, he is truly an epitome of the best of Korea’s youth. While there may be a degree of doubt about this for some, I firmly believe in this.

thanx mommy and ariesw for the translation

this article is really touching,it shows the different side of Yoo

the Yoo whos always been humble and passionate in his work and with this article I think it is safe to say that GY has a very deep personality and his perception in life is already mature.i do agree that GY is very similar to CHK that’s why playing his character comes to him naturally

wave to all Yoogals on and off-line

CK i see yoo

Nate hello miss yoo my little sis OC is complaining about me taking side on yoo,lol i think yoo should also be a good sister to her ha ha

sorry have to continue my replies tomorrow

Good Night

Have a Nice Weekend Everyone

Good morning my lovely girls..

good night, angel unnie. have a sweet Yoo dream!!
ahh.. CK.. sadly no YOOdream.. :(

Hi angelie, did he comfirm his attendance on MBC awards night? Hope he wins!

Geezz.. Our baby YOO has less than 20 days to be with his family & fans. Well, at least

his enlistment moved a little bit rather than Dec, he can still celebrates new year with his

loved one. :blush:

hello betchay.. long time no see.. how are you doing? Welcome home! :) Well, since his attendance is listed under his schedule, he will most probably be going. and that item wasn't there when I checked early this week.. it seems like he/management just decided to attend the event recently...

hi luvbbyoo.. You are from Singapore? yeah.. seems like DVDs in Singapore are slightly cheaper even after conversion. Congratulations for getting such a good deal for BTSC and OFD's DVD... I love these 2 dramas too.

good morning nate.

Mr.Gong Ji Cheol just makes my day(dubble! except he does everyday when i see his smile LOL) i will bear in my mind his quote when i feel so depressed!
yes.. I think YOOgals should bear his quote in mind all the time. and we all hope that when he comes home after 2 years, he will be as passionate as he his now.

this guy just ensures me with his factual content what i see, i think, i feel about GY, he's down-to-earth sort of person who is worthy for our Admiration
he sure is a one-of-a-kind man.

hi there bebe.. Welcome home too!! Did yoo gulp some of chippy's anti-dizzy pills before your backread? hehe...

then i watched his other works and i must say Choi Han Kyul was like a tailor-made character for him. it seemed that when the scriptwriters did the script they already had in mind who to play it, and that was our dear Yoo. lucky for us! i do love CP as a whole (story, actors, supporting cast etc), but i dont think i'd love it like this if Yoo wasnt Han Kyul...
well, according to an article posted at dramabeans, the writer already had in mind GY as HK when she wrote the script way before baby YOO accepted the role. Lucky YOO and lucky us.. :) and like you bebe, I do like CP as a whole too.. I've never put attention to everyone in a drama team before, and CP is the first one.. from the actors to all the production team.

i will never understand an actor's mind since im not one but i guess just like any other careers, when your passion or drive starts wavering, you need some kind of a kick to get you back at it. and CP was his kick! a hard one! :lol:
I think being an actor is also like you having a job. if you lose interest, it's gone case. anyhow, I think somewhere he mention that "fairy godmother" PD was the one who give him a chance to renew his passion.. so yeah.. CP does give him a kick of his life.. lol!!

wait! people are actually allowed to go inside Han Seung's house?? has it turned into a musem of sorts? i love that house! and HK's pad, too!
Han Sung's house is actually a coffee shop as well, bebe. even before CP was there.

and i totally understand him abt his frustration with award shows... only hypocrites would say that being nominated is enough. of course at the back of your mind, you're still hoping that you could bag the award. well in due time, im pretty sure Yoo will be recognized. no one can argue with the fact that he is a good actor. ;)
Well, I'm sure many people agree now with the fact that baby YOO is a good actor.. those who are against it obviously doesn't or refused to pay attention to him and what he have been doing all these years.. many actors are lucky to make a hit as soon as they start work.. but for baby YOO he had come a long way... So I hope this year will be his lucky year...

hello there euchan... happy to see that you are back to normal posting mode.. :) yeah.. I hope Japan club give a reply even if the reply is No.. I wish I'm a Japanese too... sigh.... haha. . baby YOO wearing a sack! he would be the center of attention that night.. lol!!! The coffee shop, not sure if the owner lives there.

being him nominated in those category with much experience and more popular actor is a good sign as well that GY’s talent can’t be denied, sometimes having them win an award needs a good timing as well,I think its better for him to loose on a much deserving actor than winning an award because there are no other good actors being nominated. but it will really be great if he could win the acting award
that's true euchan.. winning an award does need a good timing and luck. and I agree too that it's better to loose to a much deserving actor than winning because there are no competitors. Well, he already won an acting award last year.. not sure if there is any such award this year.. so we'll see.. even if there is, they will probably give it to another person this year. so I'm still crossing fingers for him to bag the EXCELLENCE award.. ;) Or even better, I don't want him to share with with other actors like it used to be.. :) selfish huh? hehe.

oh no mommy please don’t stop from spoiling us, promise we can be spoilt but we can never be brats ha ha

but sometimes even when yoo admire someone if he doesn’t do it properly yoo will be disappointed somehow. And I must agree with yoo before we can even complain our heart is already melted with his infectious smile.are yoo sure yoo just want to pinch his cheek huh?

don't worry euchan.. mommy will keep spoiling you all... slowly. .haha.. and talking about not doing things properly.. yeah.. most of the time when someone we admire doesn't take things seriously, we tend to get dissapointed someway... but that seems doesn't happen with baby YOO.. we loved him even more when he's like that.. his charm must be really strong to melt our hearts before we can get away with it... lol!! hmm... if I say I don't want to pinch only his cheek, will you be thinking elsewhere again? haha!! I remember I triggered your pervy thoughts a few times already.. I dare not do it again.. LOL!!!

31634066aq7.th.gif

*** Credit: SidusHQ GY club page ***

Looks like Cantata poster and calendar postcards..

viewimagecq7.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed@dcGY ***

Guest luvbbyoo

hi luvbbyoo.. You are from Singapore? yeah.. seems like DVDs in Singapore are slightly cheaper even after conversion. Congratulations for getting such a good deal for BTSC and OFD's DVD... I love these 2 dramas too.

Good Morning, aalhl. Yes, I'm from Singapore.

If you want to get any dvd here, just PM me. I will be able to help you since I patronise the dvd shops very often. :)

Good Morning, aalhl. Yes, I'm from Singapore.

If you want to get any dvd here, just PM me. I will be able to help you since I patronise the dvd shops very often. :)

Good morning luvbbyoo... awww.. that's so sweet of you for the offer.. I will give you a PM if I want those DVDs.. :) wah.. Singapore YooGals are really spoiling me!!! lol!! are you going to Bugis Junction tomorrow (opps.. wrong.. *bangs head* should be today in about 1/2 hour time :P) to grabs some gifts? wah.. it sure will be a jam-packed event... I'm waiting for good news from a lurking YOOGal whether she is able to grab me the gifts.. ;) crossing my fingers.. :P BTW, like the others you can call me angelie too, luvbbyoo. :)

arghhh... my browser crashes on me!!! :angry:

Unnie mommy,for only my opinion if it's on-aired in Ch.7 usually Good.The OST will normally be re-arranged,if the drama is more likely to HITS!They translate lyrics to Thai but still use the original melodies!
ahh.. ic.. well, at least keeping the same melody of the song is still bearable as long as the dubbers sings it properly. :)

If they plan to do that....should i direct call Ms.Surang Prempri (who is Ch7 president) hahaha....
oh wow!! complaining to the station's president just because of YOO.. my salute to you nate!! Well, since you are working on weekend, I wish you a Happy working weekend. :P

Thank you jinkzz for dropping us YOOShops eventhough you are not well.. Don't worry about giving us YOOShops yet.. take good care of yourself and get well soon, ok?

15-May-2006 KMNews Playboys Baseball

Download: http://sharebee.com/023cd86c

*** Credit: dcGY CB ***

viewimagezt5.jpg

*** Credit: dcGY ***

From ariesw... I feel so touched reading the article... :tears:

Oct-2007 Esquire - It's Time For Rest

0bce3013ba53c08e6438db7fp4.th.jpg

Before I wrote this article, I had a look again at a copy of last year’s Esquire December 2006 issue, which was really quite well written. Just about one year after, “Esquire” wanted to have another article about an interview with Gong Yoo, but not the kind where we sit down together with a tape recorder, but to go to Jeju Island with GY for a short trip together, and write my feelings about the experience, now I have been sitting in front of my computer staring blankly for a long time, because all the words that come to mind are the words which seem to be the words which were already used in last year’s article, and retrieving a copy of last year’s article in my computer confirmed that the words are the same, my impressions of GY this time are exactly the same as they were last year.

Man changes as time changes, nobody is an exception, and only the degree of change may be different. Is it then that in one year’s time, this man called Gong Yoo did not change at all? From his experience as an actor, the Gong Yoo from one year ago is completely different from the Gong Yoo now. Of course, it was during this year that the character of Choi Han Kyeul in the 2007 Korean trendy TV drama – “The No.1 Shop of the Coffee Prince” completely made him into a real star.

Borrowing from words I used last time, Seo Gun in “One Fine Day” is similar to Gong Yoo’s image, but in CP, there is a feeling from beginning to end that “the role was written for Gong Yoo, isn’t it ?” like I was watching the real Gong Yoo I know moving about in the TV screen. Based on the current circumstances, Choi Han Kyeul is the image of what all the ladies in Korea would like their men to be, physically handsome and cool, wealthy and capable, he may seem a bit cold, but actually deep inside nobody can be more thoughtful, morally upright, it looks like Choi Han Kyeul is even more like Gong Yoo himself [than Seo Gun was].

Actually, for this trip to Jeju Island to do the photo-shoot, the first objective is to work, the second objective is, given that we have been busy the whole year, I was hoping to take this as an opportunity for us to catch up with one another. I was really looking forward to this trip to Jeju Island, but because of the anniversary issue of the magazine, I just completed 13 days non-stop work going around Asia and America, I was extremely tired and sleep deprived. Gong Yoo was already on his rest period and asked by the photography team to stay in Jeju Island for a few days, I thought I will wait until he flies back to Seoul as it would be better to call him then and ask him questions to confirm the things I want to talk about by telephone, so that I can catch up with some sleep with the cool sea breeze on the Jeju Island seaside, drinking wine on the one hand and chatting with him on the other hand telling him I’m already regretting , “Life is lived in the midst of regrets, a life lived without mistakes is meaningless.”[This refers to GY’s quoting this line in the 2006 article to explain GY’s approach to life.]

He is like my good friend, not someone who only calls when there’s something urgent, but tries to see things from my viewpoint; he first asks me what my arrangement for our interview is, using his magnetic low voice like a friend to remind himself of the agreed time for our appointment. When the time to talk has come, he did not show any tiredness from his trip, I directly asked him “Through “Esquire” tell everyone what you want to do.” “Do you want to increase my burden?” after 40 minutes of talking since we started, actually, he was the only one talking, all I said was “Yes” , “It’s like that” expressing my agreement with him, unable to get any other words in during the interview. This soon to be 30, 29 year old man, is surprisingly having trouble with life , a professional actor suddenly becoming a popular actor, the more he could not come to terms with this process, the more difficult it will be. The beginning of this year was the most troubled period in his life, one of the biggest problems for him was that he was unable to feel any joy in acting, and a fear started to grow in him that acting will merely become a means to earn a living, he began acting when he was 20, and later he felt that at the beginning he was too young so he approached things too simply, but like what most people concluded after CP ended, the 2% lacking was borne out of his innate urgency which manifested into a fear, so that nobody could have been happier with the success of CP [NB: see Side Note below], and he even told me : I would like to thank all those who told me these words – “Do not give up your dreams, become the passionate Gong Yoo once again and rise to the challenge of your next work”. Talking about all the people who worked with him in CP whom he now cannot see regularly, he feels a sense of loneliness, if you say that his concern in his previous works was to meet his own individual expectations, this time he was able to comprehend during the filming process that how you influence the people you work with, the director and the production team, to work together in unison is what is most important, for this he is very thankful. Of course, it would be difficult to be satisfied if this standard is also used to choose his next work. He looks like he wants to pick up a pen and write on a piece of paper “I will not let my passion wane …” and a man able to write those words is indeed a man who has passion. As an actor, soon to become 30, his passion for his work is not lacking, this is what moves me the deepest about him, because his passion is something I am genuinely in awe of on the one hand, but on the other hand, concerned that it must not suddenly be extinguished, to maintain the energy there needs to be constant recharging. Other things don’t matter, what matters is that one is doing what makes one happy, the person that he is that is able to take all kinds of pain, this quality is a necessary element that a star of this generation must have. I’m not sure who told him that you only need 2% lacking, no matter whether in the past or one year ago or now, there is nothing lacking, he is truly an epitome of the best of Korea’s youth. While there may be a degree of doubt about this for some, I firmly believe in this.

[side Notes: Not sure if something may have been missed in the translation from the original as this 2% seems to come out of nowhere so not sure of the context it is being used. But I presume one interpretation is that he may have set high standards for himself so he only needs to lack 2% to consider it to be a failure, as artists like him are prone to perfection.]

That is indeed a very touching article. Thank you again my angel for posting it and for ariesw for the translation. It is very nice to know that whatever change that came about to the man we so admire and adore was when his passion for acting was rekindled when he did Coffee Prince... he will have to deal with his “star status” though. Being hounded by paparazzi and having every action magnified by the press or his detractors are just some of the irritants that comes with being famous. But such is the life of a celebrity and the sooner that he come to terms with that the easier his life will be. It is one thing to get acclimated with fame and glam and another to be consumed by the system so there’s nothing wrong with being used to popularity and actually enjoys the attention and the accolades as long as he keeps his feet well planted on the ground. This is when the role of his parents and how they raised him becomes evident and I’m sure that in time; he will come around and will be able to handle his changed stature.

Guest luvbbyoo

Good morning luvbbyoo... awww.. that's so sweet of you for the offer.. I will give you a PM if I want those DVDs.. :) wah.. Singapore YooGals are really spoiling me!!! lol!! are you going to Bugis Junction tomorrow to grabs some gifts? wah.. it sure will be a jam-packed event... I'm waiting for good news from a lurking YOOGal whether she is able to grab me the gifts.. ;) crossing my fingers.. :P BTW, like the others you can call me angelie too, luvbbyoo. :)

Same same, Angelie. You are spoiling us with your goodies too :lol:

The CP promotion at Bugis Junction is actually today at noon. I can't make it as I have other appointment later. :(

Good luck to other YooGals who will be there! ;)

Same same, Angelie. You are spoiling all yoogals with your goodies too :lol:

The CP promotion at Bugis Junction is actually today at noon. I can't make it as I have other appointment later. :(

Good luck to other YooGals who will be there! ;)

hehe.. because I enjoy doing all the spoiling.. lol!! yeah.. the promo is today.. my brain seems not working right today, luvbbyoo. Thanks for correcting me.. :) 20 minutes to go.. hehe.. yeah.. wishing Singapore YooGals best of luck! and you girls will be able to enjoy CP in 2 days time... Hmm.. I think Taiwan also have promotion today, right?.

(my side) good morning my faye.. :) awww.. please remember not to quote the whole chunk of posts + image my dear... :blink::sweatingbullets: Anyway, glad that you enjoy the article..

This is when the role of his parents and how they raised him becomes evident and I’m sure that in time; he will come around and will be able to handle his changed stature.
yeah.. he will need some time to adjust to that "changed stature". I don't think he ever expected CP to give him such a "gift".. so I think he wasn't really prepared for it..

Hello all Yoogal..everyone very excited about MBC award now...2 more days to go!!!

My order status in yesasia now was shipped on 19 Dec..but until today still no receive it..don't tell me it missing.. :tears:

yeah yeah, I have same thought...his attendance means something? :P :P

hello there LF... what time is the awards night over here in los angeles? (pacific standard time)? btw...don't worry about your calendar...yesasia takes longer to deliver orders but they will come nonetheless- they'll just "kill" you a little bit with worry :lol: - i'm telling you ; ordering from them is not for the fainthearted and impatient :lol::lol:

*waves* at hotpepper, luvbbyoo, aalhl, skyfre88

and thanks for the Yoogoodies Ms Spoiler! actually- you and my angel are both spoilers-just not sure who took it from who?

Guest queeninmycastle

HAppy weekend everyone. :)

just dropping off some art...cant stay long me still have to work 2morrow early.

dead tired today. :(

Enjoy your day YOOGALS.

*hello* faye, unnie angel,luvbbyoo,LF and all you online.

nyt-nyt yoo all.

artwork145.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABY YOO and all YOOGALS :D

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!! finally i have the time to sit down & read through soompi! tsk tsk holidays! :lol: i dunno if i have the energy to go through all 15 pages of backreads but here goes... goodluck to me! :lol:

YOOGALS from A to Z... take care y'all! okie?! :D

hello partner! how are you? i hope you had fun last christmas! how come i haven't seen you guys over there? i thought YooGals are on strike at the pi thread :lol:

Guest luvbbyoo

hehe.. because I enjoy doing all the spoiling.. lol!! yeah.. the promo is today.. my brain seems not working right today, luvbbyoo. Thanks for correcting me.. :) 20 minutes to go.. hehe.. yeah.. wishing Singapore YooGals best of luck! and you girls will be able to enjoy CP in 2 days time... Hmm.. I think Taiwan also have promotion today, right?.

Yeh! Counting down to the broadcast of CP! Not sure how Channel U is going to squeeze the 1hr 06 minutes episode to 1 hour time slot, including 15 minutes of advertisements. :unsure: Hope they won't cut any scenes or it will disrupt the flow of the story. Read from another website that Taiwan is going to break these 17 episodes to 26 episodes, not sure whether Singapore will do likewise. Keeping my fingers crossed.

*waves* at hotpepper, luvbbyoo, aalhl, skyfre88

Big waves to queeninmycastle and FAYE19!

I'm also very anxious about the outcome of MBC awards. No matter what the results is going to be, he is the the only winner in my heart. :P

btw YooGals..... found this in another thread... (BIG BANG) i just thought you'd want to know coz' i had goose bumps when i read it...sigh......

Apparently, the chart topping group Big Bang had a concert last night and they did a parody of Coffee Prince which brought the house down!!!

During breaks, they was different videos with the boys and it was really really AWESOME (and full of fanservice O_o)

First there were little CM... What can I remember now... GD and Daesung in girls with wigs and cocumbers on their face being all dorky

Or else there was also TOP in his car and...was it GD or Seungri ? -o- I honestly can't remember I'm sorry but they were in a car wash station or something and lets say it was GD, was outside and suddently yelled "SUPAAAA JUNIAAA" with the don't don move at the end of the MV and it was all WTF ?! ... Just like TOP in the car who was ..... -__-** And a BB song started in the back... and im sorry i don't understand korea so I don't know what was the meaning of that xD;;

Seungri ;ade a CM for the patch you'r putting under your eyes for dark circles XDDD

etc...

And there was another video... They made a remake of Coffee prince.... *---*

TOP was the main guy (han Kyul)

GD was... Eun chan XD

Seungri was playing one of the waiters AND also the other girl (Yoo Joo) and when he is playing her , he had a girls' wig xD

YB was playing Han sung (the guy with the dog)

Daesung was a waiter too xD A dorky one.

... And as you can guessm the fanservice REALLY was here. OMG seriously TOP/GD FTW.

GD was acting all cute Ma-chan-like with TOP who was '-' at first... At one moment, GD enters the toilets but TOP is here, so he is confused, but TOP zip his pants, and we see him with his fingers.. as if he needs to wash them but he didn't... and then GD says something but TOP made him shut up by...putting his fingers on GD mouth ! XDDDDD omg everyone died at that moment.

Then they hugged.... and then KISSED ! YES. Well, we don't see the lips, just GD's hair and TOP's eyes closing XD

And then TOp is pushing GD and touch his chest and it seems that he realize that it's boobs... xD its awesome the look on their faces.

And a bit after, they kiss again xD We don't see the lips, but theres another view and it really look like they really kissed xD It's crazy.

Credit: x_freya_x @ Big Bang thread

yup probably I’m already in Yooland when yoo made your reply

I just hope so Faye,but I think it will cause more flooding in the house if i will keep doing those Yooems of mine when GY finally leaves

wave to all Yoogals on and off-line

sorry have to continue my replies tomorrow

Good Night

Have a Nice Weekend Everyone

my chan..... gosh.... we can't seem to make it here at the same time..... hopefully we'll all be here on weekends after the holidays! why not on the awards night, btw so we could all cheer for YOO; the problem is the time difference that we all have.....

Have a nice weekend my chan!

Big waves to queeninmycastle and FAYE19!

I'm also very anxious about the outcome of MBC awards. No matter what the results is going to be, he is the the only winner in my heart. :P

whatever will be the outcome YOO is still the best for us YooGals but it will help if we say a a little prayer for him on that night, right?

just dropping off some art...cant stay long me still have to work 2morrow early.

dead tired today. :(

Enjoy your day YOOGALS.

nyt-nyt yoo all.

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/qu.../artwork145.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABY YOO and all YOOGALS :D

poor girl.... see, i'm not complaining about being tired coz i know somebody else is more tired than me but still manages to drop some Yoofanart for us....thanks Queenie..... you have a pleasant YOOdream!

FAYE, miss you so much, miss the time we're in different time zone but same place at YOOhouse. Catch you again next year, eh?

Time for bye now. Send my love to all who I miss my lovenotes here,

HAPPY NEW YEAR

hey there val..... blame it on the holidays- whether we like it or not- we're all busy and just don't have enough time like we used to. the nice thing is we somehow manage to sneak in here even just to wave at each other. yeah- we'll catch each other again soon and with regularity after the holidays here or at the mansion...meanwhile, say a little prayer for YOO and let's all cheer for him to win an award so he'll have something to take with him when he leaves on 011408...

Hey Faye, how are you? How was your Christmas?

*waves back*

:w00t:OMG, that's great news!!

3 days left now (well two but it depends on where you live)..

I'm so excited and I can't hide it.. I know.. I know I want to see YOO :D

YOOgals! You all won't believe this. I'm going on a two weeks vacation

to my home country. Guess the date and time. Jan 14, 30 minutes / one hour after baby YOO.

I seriously don't know what to say about this :blink:

hello ellie... i'm good- christmas was great although tiring coz i had to work the day before and after christmas... but i got lotsa gifts so that's ok....

good for you that you're taking a vacation! i hope you'll have fun although it's going to be sad on that day! anyway; let's all say a little prayer for Yoo at the awards night...it's nice to know he's attending so it would be much nicer if he brings home a little something although with or without any award; he's the best and the only one for us!

Guest orangechocolate

12.30AM my time....Good Afternoon YOOgals... Have a nice Saturday!! i woke up by grandmom's yelling (again)- Bla Bla Bla - why you're still in bed?? or why dont you try to do something new in last weekend on this year? <_<

Something new !! (Ohhh ...yeah,grandmom- tomorrow it's gonna have something new for my baby YOO 555+)

OC dear, congrats for your YOO-necklace, how lucky you are. How's your real work and YOO-spy mission? :DBtw, Val is Vietnamese, not Malaysian my dear :lol:A tight hug to you.

-- Hi....Vall i cant breath >_< miss you too.^^ YOO-spy mission !! 555+ nothing special abt. YOO'cy now. i guess baby YOO'll very busy abt. farewell meeting or if he has a time enough may b after fan meeting or before he go to the camp for last time updating !! (Goshhh....)

-- Hello SantaLF.... >_< im happy abt. DL your YOOgoodies. Thank you. you so cool..."2000-2007 Gong Yoo CF"

it's very hard for me to search all of baby YOO's CF in 1 Clip !! my oldest CF is ^^?? err...i dont know what's cf name-baby YOO smoking cigarette wt. one guy. and 35 Q i wonder why the date is present time but i saw 35 Q since for long time ago ^^?

ohhh.. that Q&A was way back in 2002 I think.. that's the Q&A (+Profile) we have on our first page opps.. should be the first Q&A link on page 501 post #10003.. :P well, we don't a complete one because some of the words are not really

-- huuuu~ baby YOO's hand writing ^O^ .... ohhh i like his writing in English YOO&I , R&B , HIP-HOP. >_<

unfortunate me! work again and we're blocked to install any program without permission(as i tried already will i get my 1st warning doing that tomorrow??? sad...ddd :tears: ---> not because i might get the warning but I can't watch MBC on Dec30 *cry cry cry*

-- Hi..sissy...oh my !! i think your boss@ work so mean for than me!! it's okay. dont worry...i'll report all of baby YOO's movement on the phone 555+

OC what heck! what Ch7 is thinking on-air CP on Mon&Tue instead of Sat&Sun!!!??? No!!! Ok let's me check this again for you tomorrow,Sis! If they plan to do that....should i direct call Ms.Surang Prempri(who is Ch7 president) hahaha....

-- Are you dare ^^? ha ha thank for checking but i bet sure CPR on-air on weekend !!

-- Hi...my Angel Wooo.....another Mr. Double Zerooo^^ Thank you so much.. ohhh the way he run run run... :wub: baby YOO 's very manly ... Ashiiiii ~ i guess some Japanese Fan're falling in love wt. Baby YOO smoking pic.^^