Guest chinkymars

Cool! These are so clear and huge! He looks so adorable when he's acting nervous. Does he even know how nice his voice sounds when he sings? :blush:

Any chance you have the video where he sang For A While? Wasn't that during the fanmeet after Coffee Prince?

Thanks!

Guest MissMellis

Hello lovelies! How are you all doing? I hope you all are doing just great.

Time for replies. :blush:

Part 1:

stalk might be the baby...but the priviest baby ever.bwahahaha

dont be fool with age dear.

with the new generation of YOOGALS we have...aiyo! will the YOOwives keep up thier act as the wise and experienced one?

kai stole it from me huhuhu i even kept it in my safety box...but but she still got it.

ninja kai is talented with regards to stealing YOO stuffs...so make sure you take yours with you bwahahaha.

never mind...i will just buy new pair of slippers for BABY YOO...give him one and i'll keep the other one

hyung wants to make fun of his lovely li'l donseng hahahaha...it'll be cute.

dad is a retired officer unnie...so i know the feeling of being left when your loved one goes to MS...its scary coz you never know whats goin to happen.

oh i pray to God that nothing will happen during BABY YOO's service...we should include it in our prayer every night .

the new generation seem to be pervier huh? Must be because of Kai,

we are her disciplines after all LOL!

Tsk tsk.. bad Kai.. she can't get enough of YOO. She even holds him

imprisoned in her closet but she's still not satisfied!

I have mine right here beside me just to be on the safe side =D

It will be cute right? Plus we all won't mind seeing

him have a good laugh too :lol:

Praying for that every night queenie unnie!

hahaha! yes I think we need her in order to help us produce their movies.

Anything to see YOO in a uniform :D .. does this mean that i can choose whatever

job i want if i pay for everything? Cause in that case i wanna be the heroine :w00t::phew::rolleyes:

Hello everybody,

Nice to meet you!

I am a fan of GongYoo from China!

GY's Chinese fan club is a big and warm family in our China.

We all love his everything with our whole heart!

Looking forwad that Yoo may come to our China someday!

I wish that I could see GoogYoo and visit korea oneday!

Best regards to GongYoo!

Merry Christmas&Happy newyear to all of you!

Shliachu, welcome to YOOhouse!! It's nice to meet you too!!

I too wish I could meet GY one day! But I've only been able to meet

him in my dreams so far <_<

hello Ellie.. Happy holidays to you... we don't mind old lovenotes.. fighting until you finish with it okie? hehe.he.

well, there's nothing to tell now because the new wasn't true at all coz nothing happens on that day.. lol!!

Really? So nothing happened? Too bad ;___; and i was looking forward

to know what it was all about >.<

Guest MissMellis

Part 2:

ROFLMAO!! I laughed soooo hard watching that! Thanks for bringing it over here!

Ellie, thanks for posting the script again, made me laugh big time after being sad for hours. LOL!

Don't mention it ^^ Just wanted to make ya all smile after the sad news.. I'm glad to hear

that it made you happy xD

btw.. this is super late but thank you SO much for the pic you sent me! <3

Hi Yoogals,

I've been a lurker of this thread for awhile, just wanted to say Happy Holidays to yoo all lovely gals~!!!

Also, would yoo gals know where can I find a pic of the gong yoo Japanese calendar 2008(the wall hanging one)? I would like to see what kinda style pics are in there, cuz I am deciding to buy that, or the coffee prince comic book vol 1, what do you guys think....any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so much in advance

MsJang, welcome to YOOhouse!! I hope you like it here ^___^

well.. you can see the Calendar pics over here:

http://post.baidu.com/%E5%AD%94%E4%BE%91/t...%8F%B0%E5%8E%86

hi to all YooGals, YooWives and other fans of Gong Yoo lurker (like me )!!!!!!

what's with the Sam Cheng Dong photos? I haven't seen it but much as he want to stay or have a private life, i don't think he'll get that since being an actor means your a public figure, and paparazzi will really get your picture anytime and anywhere... i'm not scaring him or whatsoever, its a part of his life now.

i wish he'll still go to the awards night, its for his fans for supporting him and believing in him as an actor with a pure talent.

i hope no one will be annoyed or angry with my post.

happy holidays everyone!!!

Hello hello, welcome to YOOhouse!! I hope you are enjoying your stay here ^^

I don't think either that he will get his privacy because that's the "price"

he has to pay for being a celebrity. It's a shame really but I guess there

isn't much he can do about it.. aargh.. i wish i could go over to Korea and

hunt those paparazzi down and give them a good lesson <_<

good morning YooGals!

happy boxing day but it's back to reality for most of us.... back to work!

i hope all of you had a wonderful christmas and i wanna thank you all for your greetings and i'll get back to you later for my lovenotes.

*waves* at all YooGals online- tiluk, min_montel, otti, MissMellis, angela93, firdaus_epy

*waves back*

Hey Faye, how are you? How was your Christmas?

Good morning My day YOOgals...

*Wave to*...My Angel-Sissy-Twinnie-Queenie-Neng-FayGong-Jinkzz-Tika-SantaLF-Vall-Ellis-unnie Euchan-C_K-del32-yoobee-yehbaby

and all YOOglas...

*waves back*

Hey OC! How are you? Is your internet connection any better now?

Can you vote or do you still get the same error? Want me to whack your

internet for you? ;p

oh yeah, Baby YOO will attend MBC award ceremony!!!!!!!

His schedule at SidusHQ

12월 30일 참석

:w00t:OMG, that's great news!!

3 days left now (well two but it depends on where you live)..

I'm so excited and I can't hide it.. I know.. I know I want to see YOO :D

I like YOO: omg! Can it be more expensive? T.T

Those japanese fans are so lucky!

Fans meet: I will cry my heart out watching it.

I don't think the fans or baby YOO for that matter will

be able to hold back their tears :cry:

Nate: Thank you so much for your gif! Do I even need to say that I <3 it? :blush:

YOOgals! You all won't believe this. I'm going on a two weeks vacation

to my home country. Guess the date and time. Jan 14, 30 minutes / one hour after baby YOO.

I seriously don't know what to say about this :blink:

Good morning YooGals.. so I heard the good news.. :) YAY! Thank you LF. So does his attendance means something? hehe... anyway, Sidus must have just updated his schedule recently because when I visited the page early this week, that attendance item was not there.

Thanks alot for sharing these clips, aalhl! I'm so happy that I finally can keep a copy of it. :D

thanks my angel...did my download too and they both went straight to my flash drive....

you are welcome luvbbyoo and my faye. :)

Hi Angelie, we didn't celebrate Xmas here..but went out for shopping that day..:P
same thing here.. went shopping instead.. lol!!!

yeah LF.. hopefully the pictorial collection will be available to non-member soon.. seeing YouKorea logo on the site makes me have a feeling that they will be releasing it.. probably much more expensive than for members I guess. and how come Japans fan club members have higher priority and more benefit than YOO&I members? I thought they should be on the same level since both require membership fees..

thanks for the links LF... yes yes.. download link for CF compilation please.. :P

Good morning OC..

and i think this another reason why Japanese fans really lucky ^^ btw, abt. our yoohouse...ummm what do you think?...may be we gonna have good reason to establish official. Wooo~ we have a big problem to think abt. it ^^ sure!! i can join wt you if ours project come true. and i wish my sissy can fly with me !!!!
yeah.. Japanese fans are a lucky bunch.. things seems so easy for them. of course we still want YOOhouse to be official. Actually I wrote in to Japan Fan Club. Now waiting if there will be a reply from them. If there are business minded, then they will consider us since international will be huge market!! more earnings for them.. haha.. since we already have a site, we have a petition, so hopefully they will see the advantage and that we are serious into this work, and since they can have Japan fans club for Japanese fans to support YOO during his absence, we should have ours too that caters to all fans around the world who wish to support YOO as well.. so let's wait patiently.. :)

-- yep...and may b tomorrow also^^...Friday in last week of the end of this year with baby YOO ^O^ ...i 'll update for more pics this weekend!! 'cause i need permission from Noyna for sharing first.
oh... photographer don't have permission is it? hehe.. :P ok then.. never mind.. can ask her to share it at the mansion if she wants.. :)

-- oh..you had another Mr. Crush >_<but i hope now baby YOO is no.1 right ^^?? Yahoo Messenger right. I'll try DL chat program. 'cause i usually chat on MSN with friends. yep...sissy told me about MBC voting before i read babyYOO's msg. very surprise! and this is my first time that i think i can understand baby YOO's mind.
oh yeah.. I have 2 Mr. Crush before YOO. One is in heaven, one is a boss himself, so of course baby YOO is no. 1 right now.. ;) You are on MSN? MSN also can add Yahoo's contact, so no need to download again.. just add aalhl@yahoo.com and you will get to me.. :)

-- Oh my god ^O^ really ?? i just come back. Goshhh... finally...HK'll speak Thai next year !! Thank for more info. ohhhh...11.30 PM my time....Good night all YOOgals, miss you all. Zzzz
yeah.. Thai fans can date Han Kyul next year. So Thai's k-drama are also dubbed in to Thai language?

Good morning nate.

hallo CK, Luckily us, mostly K-Drama on airs in Ch.7, we have good dubbing i'm pretty sure people listen Han Hyul's voice in Thai must love him!(althought if they listen GY's vioce,i think they love him more :P ) and i doubt that what the song gonna be in Ep17? Will they use the korean original one or re-arrange in Thai version as here they do in many HITS drama!
oh.. so Thai's dubbing is good? I've never listened to it.. hope there will be a chance this time.. :) so when it comes to songs, Thai also replace it? wah.. come to think of it, I don't think I 'm gonna complain our Malaysian dubbing anymore.. lol! well, besides the weird voice and names, at least they retain some original stuff like the OST, they didn't replace the voice if it's they speak English.. and they don't replace the song nor voice over when they do karaoke or sing live (although I think they did replace last time, but in OFD's case they didn't). :rolleyes: I should be thankful to them huh?

unnie mommy,you just did again......make GY so adorable no matter what in our eyes&ears! bwahhhh....hh
haha... no problem.. just looking from the other side.. :)

hehe.. if we have a chance to do a charity project one day, we will let all YOOgals know in advance! :D

she's goin to be sacked,unnie!!!
ohhhhh... OC.. better be careful.. haha!!!

Guest anythingasian

i miss you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

few more days and i will be less busy...and here's a yooyehshop for my CP addiction...

cpist.jpg

and yes...a GYEH F.T.W!!!!!!!!

thanks for all the YOOgoodies...

angelie, queenie, anne, wendyoo, faye, ellie, jinxzz, yehbaby, tangtang, movall, eunchan, LF, oc, vicente, kayelee, bebesam, neng, min_montel, iluvyoo2, sally, marj04, nate, del32, texashot,chippy, kai, sunnie, , smilefish, CopperK, calyp, nanamienzo, chinky, xblaaah, shaliachu, Ariesw, lili, naomz, tika, yoobee, twinnie, atsigrace, msjang,shaliachu, goldensun, knuts, toro5566, ghjs17, ariesw, ...oh gosh, hope i did not forget anyone please tell me...im trying to make a list...TO ALL YOOGALS...happy new year!

i

home is where my heart is.

just this time, let's be LB-free. it's the Christmas season.. time for sharing..

hello CK! hehe.. as long as the kisses are shared over YOOhouse, it will be LB-free.. ;)

haa...interesting Q??? hmmm..m i prefer seeing him in black but......t any colour he wears actually just the man who wears it is Gong YOo,doesn't matter what the colour is!!! oops...s :P:P
hmmm... me? as long as he's present I don't mind what color he wears or whether it's a suit or casual wear.. :P I'm sure whatever he wears it will be a killer! lol!!

hello euchan.. welcome home!! Hope you had a great holiday.. well, more holiday coming up! :D

ha ha mommy so your out of the race now huh?

yeah Yoowives should give way to Yoosingles like me

anyway having him as a dongsaeng is a big bonus also

only out of race if it's real life.. hehe.. otherwise it's still equal share in the house.. ;) lol!!

but whats wrong with them not remembering the correct birth date of GY?
they are confused and they didn't come to the house and check. lol!!

thank yoo for these goodies mommy nice present for us

thank yoo and your friend for sharing these wonderful picture

she really search all those places to have her own memorabilia huh

so in HS house they kept the wedding picture of HS and YJ +Gy’s sig

you are welcome euchan.. :) yeah.. seems like she went to search many places during her trip. and according to her, HS' house is actually a coffee shop too.. before CP start and now it's still a coffee shop - http://www.sanmotoonge.com/

thank yoo mommy and ariesw for the translation

maybe GY was disappointed before in expecting to win coz he knows his capabilities,can’t blame GY for having this kind of thoughts coz in my opinion sometimes these award giving bodies only acknowledge those celebrities who are really well known so they won’t disappoint their fans, most underrated actors who deserves to win always stay in the sideline, I just hope this year they would recognize GY’s talent

that is so true euchan.. we all thought he would win last year because he did a great job in OFD as well.. well, like you say hope MBC will recognise GY's talent this year and give him a bit of confidence boosting to sustain him for 2 years... Pray that he won't go home empty-handed. GONG YOO FIGHTING!!

Nateit’s a holiday and tradion after Christmas, it is actually the official day here to open present that’s why it is called boxing day to open present in boxes
ahhh.. .so that's why the day is called boxing day. I've always been curious why the name.. hehe.

jumping with joy with these goodies from my mommy deary

thanx for making my life easier

my pleasure my dear euchan.. :)

wow goodies after goodies after goodies

so this is how a spoiled child feels

thank yoo mommy hope yoo won’t get tired

of granting my wish, promise ill be a good girl

when I don’t see GY goodies,coz its very hard not to be naughty

when I see and hear GY

lol!! you better keep the links saved somewhere coz when the house move, you will lost the links.. haha.. so mommy spoiled you girls too much eh? ok.. I'll take a rest for a while after those marathons of goodies.. :lol:

Mommy Angelie i lreadt watch the goodies in YT,gah how come i don't get annoyed with GY's forgetting his lyrics while performing?call me bias but his imperfection makes him more charming and adorable,he really knows how to melt our heart what a lovable fellow
if YOOGals get annoyed with GY forgetting his lyrics while performing, then she is not admiring him. :) how could one get annoyed looking at his cute expression when he stumbles on his lyrics? He already melted my heart before I get to "complain" about that. .haha how can one resist that killer smile of his? awwww.. I so want to pinch him on the cheek. :P

孔侑暴紅 明年從軍去

【聯合晚報╱記者唐在揚/台北報導】

2007.12.27 03:20 pm

4156021-1764084.JPG

孔侑下個月就要高唱從軍樂。

圖/緯來戲劇台提供

一齣「咖啡王子1號店」讓韓星孔侑的人氣直線竄出,成為時下韓國電視圈一線當紅小生,只是才嘗到天王的滋味,明年1月14日,也就是不到三周的時間,他就要高唱從軍樂,暫別演藝圈。

緯來戲劇台1月3日將播出的「咖啡王子1號店」,早已是韓劇迷期待多時的愛情喜劇,而一直深深捉住女性粉絲目光的關鍵,就是帥氣小生孔侑。孔侑過去也演過不少韓劇,但直到「咖啡王子1號店」才真正大放光芒,7月在韓國推出造成轟動後,國內粉絲就一直在等待,相隔半年下月初終要與國內觀眾見面。

孔侑拍攝「咖啡王子1號店」時正值酷暑,由於韓國夏天的氣溫常上竄逼近40度,所以怕熱的孔侑在拍片現場準備了大洋傘、小電風扇等避暑工具,只要一下戲就把臉湊到電風扇前猛吹,另外大口吃著冰品,而唯一的飲料則是他最愛的冰咖啡,孔侑笑道「我很敬業吧,時時刻刻不忘為戲宣傳。」

●「咖啡王子1號店」電視介紹

【2007/12/27 聯合晚報】

hello chinkymars.

Cool! These are so clear and huge! He looks so adorable when he's acting nervous. Does he even know how nice his voice sounds when he sings? :blush:
haha.. of course they are clear and huge.. it's from a DVD afterall.. :D Anyway, I sure he know he has a great voice.. or else he won't be using it to charm us all.. lol!!

Any chance you have the video where he sang For A While? Wasn't that during the fanmeet after Coffee Prince?
well, most of the videos doesn't have him sing the whole song, but part of it only. Anyway, you can have a look at page 501 post #10003. There are links there to view clips of the fans meet. Some downloadable links are still working. If you want clip that is currently not available for download, do let me know.

hello Ellie.. welcome home.. miss you.. how was your holiday? did you went shopping like euchan did too?

Tsk tsk.. bad Kai.. she can't get enough of YOO. She even holds him

imprisoned in her closet but she's still not satisfied!

ahhh.. no wonder baby YOO put a depressing picture in his cyworld's storyroom.

t_Clipboard01m_043ab35.jpg

What did you do to him chippy!! don't lock him up anymore ok? :ph34r::P (just kidding)

Really? So nothing happened? Too bad ;___; and i was looking forward to know what it was all about >.<
nope.. nothing happened except the Jan one.. :)

YOOgals! You all won't believe this. I'm going on a two weeks vacation to my home country. Guess the date and time. Jan 14, 30 minutes / one hour after baby YOO.

I seriously don't know what to say about this :blink:

well, Ellie.. sit back, enjoy your trip home sweet home, doing countdown to baby YOO's release.. ;)

hi any.. miss you too.. :) thanks for YOOYEHshop.. I miss CP too..

thank you again Amaryllis for another YOOarticle.. :)

viewimagegp1.th.jpg viewimagejz7.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed and dcGY ***

Hello and good evening Yoogals

i miss YOO all...back from our extended christmas celebration last night but went straight to bed...woke up sick ( sore throat , body malaise, cough, ) this morning...need to backread but just don't have the energy...for those who pm-ed me...got them all but will respond when i'm feeling better..hopefully tomorrow....leaving YOO all with FanArts to make up for my absence.

faces_ofYoo.jpg

fanArt_GY.jpg

thanks DA for the textures

Guest angela93

Angela! Welcome home again.. You have been busy too.. flying here and there.. how are you doing these days? Hope everything is fine for you.. yes.. you are right, you can always find me here... and

I am flying back to Taipei again in Chinese New Year again :unsure: I am so glad that I am in Shanghai with my computer on 30th Dec. I wish I don't have schedule that day. :sweatingbullets:

I am fine just kind of busy, thank you for asking Angelie. Of course I am quite blue about his leaving us to army but I am sure he will be back with even better performance to show us after 2 years. All we can do is WITING.

Ha ha! so we are quite semilar la.. :rolleyes:

Guest orangechocolate

Friday Morning All YOOgals~

Are YOOgals PC ready for baby YOO's MBC online ^o^ V

Good morning OC..

yeah.. Japanese fans are a lucky bunch.. things seems so easy for them. of course we still want YOOhouse to be official. Actually I wrote in to Japan Fan Club. Now waiting if there will be a reply from them. If there are business minded, then they will consider us since international will be huge market!! more earnings for them.. haha.. since we already have a site, we have a petition, so hopefully they will see the advantage and that we are serious into this work, and since they can have Japan fans club for Japanese fans to support YOO during his absence, we should have ours too that caters to all fans around the world who wish to support YOO as well.. so let's wait patiently.. :)

-- Really^^? You means gong-yoo.jp right?? …Goshhh…I wish they’ll reply in best answer for us and understand in the same ours thought. I think if YOOhouse (International Fans) can join wt. and ours responsibility only for International Fan around the world but we still have special option like Japanese Fans too. I bet sure if YOOhouse really want to be Baby YOO’s Proud Supporter , they don’t mind abt. Business point at all.

oh yeah.. I have 2 Mr. Crush before YOO. One is in heaven, one is a boss himself, so of course baby YOO is no. 1 right now.. ;) You are on MSN? MSN also can add Yahoo's contact, so no need to download again.. just add aalhl@yahoo.com and you will get to me.. :)

-- In Heaven -_____-“ errr….who’s he -______-? So sorry to heard that.

yeah.. Thai fans can date Han Kyul next year. So Thai's k-drama are also dubbed in to Thai language?

-- Yep...dubbed in Thai ^^" ....no image abt. baby YOO in Thai coversation ^^???? Errrrr…I hust check what date in 8 Jan.2008 it’s Tuesday …I confused now. Because normally, Channel 7’ll have 2 times for K-series or J-series. Everys Mon-Tue and Sat-Sun. I expect Coffee Prince ‘ll on air @ Sat-Sun. because I think Famous K-Series 'll on air in weekend more than working day !!

ohhhhh... OC.. better be careful.. haha!!!

-- Sissy…what’re you talking abt..?? No way…I always Becareful my backside ha ha ha Don’t worry :phew:

++ edit after lunch

-- Dear...my Angel & all YOOgals...About Coffee Prince schedule in Thailand...i think Arisgroovy (soryy if i wrong remember her name) 'll wrong understand. if i have a certainly schedule ,i' ll tell you again. -___-"

Guest sally0821

Hello all Yoogals!

Hi Sally, thanks for your translation, your Korean must much better than all of us..haha..Most of us here only can read "Gong Yoo" in Korean..:P All of us hope that he can attend the award ceremony..*praying hard* BTW, you in HJRX too? hehe

oh yeah, Baby YOO will attend MBC award ceremony!!!!!!!

His schedule at SidusHQ

12월 30일 참석

Hi~iluvyoo2 :) Nice to meet yoo~~ Yoo are welcome. I think that Yoo are very nice excellent because yoo often share good news about Baby YOO. Thanks a lot. BTW~That's right. Yoo got it. I am also in hjrx.

It's so great to Baby YOO will attend MBC award ceremony. Wonderful~~~

Guest tempohearts

im a YOOer ^^

omg i finished watching coffee prince and <333

the intimate scenes were love

and then i watched she's on duty

and i came to the conclusion that he is a really good kisser :D

Hugs and kisses to mommy,faye,queenie,jinkzz,mendyoo,tangtang,ck,nate,oc,liron,lily,lili,val,ellie,

stalk,dost,kayelee,AA,knutz,vicente,smilefish,bebe,atsigrace,LF,tika,eganlyen, dost,chinkymars,i know i miss more Yoogals sorry and to all Yoobies enjoy your stay

My Faye miss yoo too my little sister don't worry your still one of our baby in the house ,so still at work huh?,me time to sleep now,take care my love

though our Yooem comes from our heart in your case yoo can combine it with your natural talent thtas why they are so heartwarming,so me looking forward for more Yooems from yoo

thank you my chan! i know when Yoo leaves you and me will compose many poems because through poetry, we can express our feelings.

good night and catch you tomorrow.... hmmmmmm i think you're in YOOland by now <_<

my angel... i downloaded this two times but can't open the file.... i get error message ...wonder why :( wonder what i did wrong?

From ariesw... I feel so touched reading the article... :tears:

Oct-2007 Esquire - It's Time For Rest

0bce3013ba53c08e6438db7fp4.th.jpg

Before I wrote this article, I had a look again at a copy of last year’s Esquire December 2006 issue, which was really quite well written. Just about one year after, “Esquire” wanted to have another article about an interview with Gong Yoo, but not the kind where we sit down together with a tape recorder, but to go to Jeju Island with GY for a short trip together, and write my feelings about the experience, now I have been sitting in front of my computer staring blankly for a long time, because all the words that come to mind are the words which seem to be the words which were already used in last year’s article, and retrieving a copy of last year’s article in my computer confirmed that the words are the same, my impressions of GY this time are exactly the same as they were last year.

Man changes as time changes, nobody is an exception, and only the degree of change may be different. Is it then that in one year’s time, this man called Gong Yoo did not change at all? From his experience as an actor, the Gong Yoo from one year ago is completely different from the Gong Yoo now. Of course, it was during this year that the character of Choi Han Kyeul in the 2007 Korean trendy TV drama – “The No.1 Shop of the Coffee Prince” completely made him into a real star.

Borrowing from words I used last time, Seo Gun in “One Fine Day” is similar to Gong Yoo’s image, but in CP, there is a feeling from beginning to end that “the role was written for Gong Yoo, isn’t it ?” like I was watching the real Gong Yoo I know moving about in the TV screen. Based on the current circumstances, Choi Han Kyeul is the image of what all the ladies in Korea would like their men to be, physically handsome and cool, wealthy and capable, he may seem a bit cold, but actually deep inside nobody can be more thoughtful, morally upright, it looks like Choi Han Kyeul is even more like Gong Yoo himself [than Seo Gun was].

Actually, for this trip to Jeju Island to do the photo-shoot, the first objective is to work, the second objective is, given that we have been busy the whole year, I was hoping to take this as an opportunity for us to catch up with one another. I was really looking forward to this trip to Jeju Island, but because of the anniversary issue of the magazine, I just completed 13 days non-stop work going around Asia and America, I was extremely tired and sleep deprived. Gong Yoo was already on his rest period and asked by the photography team to stay in Jeju Island for a few days, I thought I will wait until he flies back to Seoul as it would be better to call him then and ask him questions to confirm the things I want to talk about by telephone, so that I can catch up with some sleep with the cool sea breeze on the Jeju Island seaside, drinking wine on the one hand and chatting with him on the other hand telling him I’m already regretting , “Life is lived in the midst of regrets, a life lived without mistakes is meaningless.”[This refers to GY’s quoting this line in the 2006 article to explain GY’s approach to life.]

He is like my good friend, not someone who only calls when there’s something urgent, but tries to see things from my viewpoint; he first asks me what my arrangement for our interview is, using his magnetic low voice like a friend to remind himself of the agreed time for our appointment. When the time to talk has come, he did not show any tiredness from his trip, I directly asked him “Through “Esquire” tell everyone what you want to do.” “Do you want to increase my burden?” after 40 minutes of talking since we started, actually, he was the only one talking, all I said was “Yes” , “It’s like that” expressing my agreement with him, unable to get any other words in during the interview. This soon to be 30, 29 year old man, is surprisingly having trouble with life , a professional actor suddenly becoming a popular actor, the more he could not come to terms with this process, the more difficult it will be. The beginning of this year was the most troubled period in his life, one of the biggest problems for him was that he was unable to feel any joy in acting, and a fear started to grow in him that acting will merely become a means to earn a living, he began acting when he was 20, and later he felt that at the beginning he was too young so he approached things too simply, but like what most people concluded after CP ended, the 2% lacking was borne out of his innate urgency which manifested into a fear, so that nobody could have been happier with the success of CP [NB: see Side Note below], and he even told me : I would like to thank all those who told me these words – “Do not give up your dreams, become the passionate Gong Yoo once again and rise to the challenge of your next work”. Talking about all the people who worked with him in CP whom he now cannot see regularly, he feels a sense of loneliness, if you say that his concern in his previous works was to meet his own individual expectations, this time he was able to comprehend during the filming process that how you influence the people you work with, the director and the production team, to work together in unison is what is most important, for this he is very thankful. Of course, it would be difficult to be satisfied if this standard is also used to choose his next work. He looks like he wants to pick up a pen and write on a piece of paper “I will not let my passion wane …” and a man able to write those words is indeed a man who has passion. As an actor, soon to become 30, his passion for his work is not lacking, this is what moves me the deepest about him, because his passion is something I am genuinely in awe of on the one hand, but on the other hand, concerned that it must not suddenly be extinguished, to maintain the energy there needs to be constant recharging. Other things don’t matter, what matters is that one is doing what makes one happy, the person that he is that is able to take all kinds of pain, this quality is a necessary element that a star of this generation must have. I’m not sure who told him that you only need 2% lacking, no matter whether in the past or one year ago or now, there is nothing lacking, he is truly an epitome of the best of Korea’s youth. While there may be a degree of doubt about this for some, I firmly believe in this.

[side Notes: Not sure if something may have been missed in the translation from the original as this 2% seems to come out of nowhere so not sure of the context it is being used. But I presume one interpretation is that he may have set high standards for himself so he only needs to lack 2% to consider it to be a failure, as artists like him are prone to perfection.]

Guest orangechocolate

did you order yours from yesasia? it does take a while when you order anything from them and kinda expensive too... hopefully we both get our calendars on time :lol:

--hi..Fay Gong Supppp^^?? dude!i heard that you're very busy right, i read Unnie Euchan's post , oh..i also order from Yesasia. first, i think may b i get before Christmas and now i think New Year ... but nothing happen...>_< let's count down who got first 555+

3rd Part,OC yoo better behave Nate knows how to fight back lol

-- Hi..Unnie Euchan, Did she accuse you ?? why you think im so mean to sissy t_t?? i just want her to do for baby YOoOooo~ and she very good English and PS more than me. you should pity me instead of her!! ohhh am i very pity like this :tears: (sob*sob*)

Hey OC! How are you? Is your internet connection any better now?

Can you vote or do you still get the same error? Want me to whack your

internet for you? ;p

-- Hello baby Ellis ^^ my internet is usual mode right now. and i hope in 30 th. they still working unless i'll bomb internet server.... i cant Vote until now >_< pls. dont blame on me...and after i read baby YOO's msg @YOO&I i dont feel guilty anymore lol

Again... Good afternoon .. :)

hi jinkzz.. good to see you home... miss you too... but sad to hear that you are sick.. hopefully you have enough YOOnergy to get back in action... take care and rest well.

hello angela.

I am flying back to Taipei again in Chinese New Year again :unsure: I am so glad that I am in Shanghai with my computer on 30th Dec. I wish I don't have schedule that day. :sweatingbullets:
ah... going back to Taipei again? Chinese New Year is next month right? anyway, I think 30th night, the line will sure buffer like never before since everyone is trying to watch online..

I am fine just kind of busy, thank you for asking Angelie. Of course I am quite blue about his leaving us to army but I am sure he will be back with even better performance to show us after 2 years. All we can do is WITING.

Ha ha! so we are quite semilar la.. :rolleyes:

Good to hear everything is well for you beside being busy.. Take good care of yourself too especially during Chinese New Year season. Regarding baby YOO leaving us.. up to today eventhough it's just like 3 weeks away, I don't really feel anything yet.. but you are right, he will be back with even better performance for us after that.. and all we need to do is patiently WAIT for him and continuously giving him LOVE and SUPPORT.. :)

Good afternoon OC.. I saw you online just now.. ;) but you went off after a few minutes. ahhh.. so friday is also orange color day? :P

-- Really^^? You means gong-yoo.jp right?? …Goshhh…I wish they’ll reply in best answer for us and understand in the same ours thought. I think if YOOhouse (International Fans) can join wt. and ours responsibility only for International Fan around the world but we still have special option like Japanese Fans too. I bet sure if YOOhouse really want to be Baby YOO’s Proud Supporter , they don’t mind abt. Business point at all.
yes.. I meant gong-yoo.jp. I wish they can give us an answer too.. if they have an answer and we can use their help instead of approaching "answer-less" Sidus.. well, it's up to them how they want to approach it.. We have set up the site already and the opportunity is there for them to grab. All they have to do is choose whether they want it or not.. if they don't then fine.. we will find other ways.. as long as they give us a Yes or No answer.

-- In Heaven -_____-“ errr….who’s he -______-? So sorry to heard that.
He's a famous and outstanding Hong Kong singer/actor Leslie Cheung. He took his own life on April Fool's Day 2003. It's a great loss.

-- Yep...dubbed in Thai ^^" ....no image abt. baby YOO in Thai coversation ^^???? Errrrr…I hust check what date in 8 Jan.2008 it’s Tuesday …I confused now. Because normally, Channel 7’ll have 2 times for K-series or J-series. Everys Mon-Tue and Sat-Sun. I expect Coffee Prince ‘ll on air @ Sat-Sun. because I think Famous K-Series 'll on air in weekend more than working day !!

-- Dear...my Angel & all YOOgals...About Coffee Prince schedule in Thailand...i think Arisgroovy (soryy if i wrong remember her name) 'll wrong understand. if i have a certainly schedule ,i' ll tell you again. -___-"

so you think the schedule might be wrong? Well, keep us posted as when CP is airing in Thailand. hopefully we will get to see a trailer too.. baby YOO's voice in Thai.. wah.. haha!!

im a YOOer ^^

omg i finished watching coffee prince and <333

the intimate scenes were love

and then i watched she's on duty

and i came to the conclusion that he is a really good kisser :D

hello tempohearts. Welcome to YOOhouse.... you are right! GY is a good kisser... aww.. you make me envy all his lady partners again, especially Kim Sun Ah and YEH. :wacko:

my angel... i downloaded this two times but can't open the file.... i get error message ...wonder why :( wonder what i did wrong?
my faye.. I don't know what is wrong with your download.. I downloaded mine from the same links and they are fine.. did you try to use another player? or are you able to download from Veoh instead?

Guest queeninmycastle

OMG...reading the article unnie angel made me sad again just thinking of 2yrs without a glimpse of this guy...iTS just so unbearable :tears: .

runs off to *hide* inside the closet to *sob*

getting such respect as this from a writer proves that BABY YOO is really a rare GEM...simply one of a kind.

A TRUE "EMBODIMENT" of "PERFECTION"

...gosh i just cant get over this sensation.

BABY YOO is the only actor i respected this much and no one else.

dang IM SO PROUD TO be his fan...Proud to be a YOOGAL.

unnie angel and ariesw...once again you make my gloomy day brighter...love you.muwaaaaah

HELLO YOOGALS :D

artwork139.jpg

hello queenie... don't be sad.... if we flood the house, chippy might get drown again you know.. :D

getting such respect as this from a writer proves that BABY YOO is really a rare GEM...simply one of a kind.

A TRUE "EMBODIMENT" of "PERFECTION"

...gosh i just cant get over this sensation.

BABY YOO is the only actor i respected this much and no one else.

dang IM SO PROUD TO be his fan...Proud to be a YOOGAL.

It's so true queenie.. baby YOO is indeed a rare GEM. The writer really admire and respect baby YOO. I love each and everything that the writer wrote about YOO. It's so beautiful. Like you I'm trully proud to be a YOOgal. Anyway, I hope ariesw will translate the 2006 article as well (She thought that it was already translated) and we will see what the writer say about YOO last year.

*wave* to hershy kissez. are you updating the first post for us? :P ahh.. I just checked.. you did.. :) Thank you.. *muah*

So YOOGals.. baby YOO's Screen, School 4 and Ryu Ga Gotoku links should we working now and no mistakes anymore.. :P

Here's an old goodie...

15-May-2006 YTNStar Playboys Baseball Match Part 1 Part 2

Download: http://sharebee.com/7c426093

Guest queeninmycastle

hello queenie... don't be sad.... if we flood the house, chippy might get drown again you know.. :D

It's so true queenie.. baby YOO is indeed a rare GEM. The writer really admire and respect baby YOO. I love each and everything that the writer wrote about YOO. It's so beautiful. Like you I'm trully proud to be a YOOgal. Anyway, I hope ariesw will translate the 2006 article as well (She thought that it was already translated) and we will see what the writer say about YOO last year.

yes yes yes...i know. poor chippy bwahahaha a drown chicken...it will be funny.

he really is a rare GEM...one that will shine all through-out.

btw unnie, i posted the article in the other house main page :) .

edited: *wave* back to you too VAL...i miss you also dear.

how's everything in there?

me kindda tired when coming home...works busy.

many got sick.

but im ok. :D

i cant wait to visit my homeland already. :D