YAY!!! Congrats jinkzz for owning page 600.. :) I'm pretty confident we will reach page 700 before end of the year.. :D Hmm.. did we reach page 600 exactly on thanksgiving day jinkzz time? :D

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9875/viewimagenq9.jpg

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/4793/viewimagemp2.gif

and have a good laugh.. :D

] viewimagexh5.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

i think so my angel coz' her post is timed at exactly 12:00 and that's thursday already which means it's thanksgiving! in my haste to post i did forget to delete all image tags he he he he....but happpy that it was you who reminded me instead of the mods :D

Guest mendyoo

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we're on 600th!

congratulations

congratulations

congrratulations........

we made it before the year end my friend...

congratulationsA.jpg

YAY!!! Congrats jinkzz for owning page 600.. smile.gif I'm pretty confident we will reach page 700 before end of the year.. biggrin.gif Hmm.. did we reach page 600 exactly on thanksgiving day jinkzz time? biggrin.gif

AJA AJa FIGHTING angelie... page 700... here we come.

congratulations4.jpg

Guest mendyoo

yen- Congrats YOOgals!!!Were on our 600th page!

jinkzz- congratulations to us!!! Finally our 600th page...should we dare dream of reaching our 700th page before the end of 2007?

beth- Once again... YOOgals made it! Congratulations on our 600th page!

c_k- here's a big big CONGRATULATIONS!!! hugs to all!!!!!!

queenie- WOW HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL YOOGALS...and happy 600th.

bebe sam- 600th page already??!! w00t.gif i was just here awhile ago! talk about a fast moving thread... this one's ZOOMING! laugh.gif

CONGRATULATIONS everyone!!

val- CONGRATS, we're at 600th page.

Oops, my post jump to 601th page.

HURAHHHHHHHHHH

LOVE YOO all.

kaye- Just got back! Whew! HAPPY 6OOTH PAGE!!!

pikhachu79- CONGRATULATION ON THE 600th PAGES

FAYE- yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we're on 600th!

congratulations

congratulations

congratulations........ to YooHouse and YooGals!

aalhl- YAY!!! Congrats jinkzz for owning page 600.. smile.gif I'm pretty confident we will reach page 700 before end of the year.. biggrin.gif Hmm.. did we reach page 600 exactly on thanksgiving day jinkzz time? biggrin.gif

congratulations3a.jpg

welcome back bebe..yay it is still raining in Manila? it was raining on and off in the province when i was there and now i heard there's a typhoon at our place...nice art work you've got there...and that turkey is so funny.

uhhmm yeah! it's raining like crazy here! sucks coz i cant go out bleh! :tongue2: a super typhoon is expected to be here by tomorrow... so it's gonna be a rainy weekend for us in manila! <_<

600th page already??!! :w00t: i was just here awhile ago! talk about a fast moving thread... this one's ZOOMING! :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS everyone!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! lots of new pix! me & my photoshop will be spending a lot of time together this rainy weekend! :D

YAY!!! Congrats jinkzz for owning page 600.. :) I'm pretty confident we will reach page 700 before end of the year.. :D Hmm.. did we reach page 600 exactly on thanksgiving day jinkzz time? :D

I totally stalked the thread just so i could own page 600...hahahaha

i think so my angel coz' her post is timed at exactly 12:00 and that's thursday already which means it's thanksgiving!

Wow...didn't even realize that it was exactly 1200MN (Faye , Beth and my time) when i posted on page 600...i think this is a good omen... :D:D

Wow...didn't even realize that it was exactly 1200MN (Faye , Beth and my time) when i posted on page 600...i think this is a good omen... :D:D

i think it is neighbor! i'm just happy to be on the 600th coz i was on the 500th too....... :lol:

hmmmmmm where's my chan?

turkeyday.jpg

HAPPY THANKSGIVING QUEENIE! so what are you doing tonight? are you working? i wouldn't be surprised if you are but don't get sore..... just be home after work and YooGals will take care of the rest....

Guest pikhachu79

CONGRATULATION ON THE 600th PAGES

ANIMATED_cheerleaders_2.gif

YOOHOUSE FIGHTING!

YOOGAL FIGHTING!

*will start replying tonight....wait for a suprise...mmmmmm what aaaa PART 4 maybe....read queenie history timeline

*mmmm looks like might take lots of time to reply...* faint * faint

hello bebe sam... it's really raining YOO at the house...

thanks for the fan art my dear... and that turkey surely is a she hahaha

hello! haha yeah! that "sun burnt" turkey cracked me up when my friend sent it to me! :lol:

^

seriously that Cantata bottle! i dont mind being a bottle in my next lifetime if it's always placed there! :lol:

to all online, *wave*

samgirl, bebe sam, yoo790710, aalhl, cassiopeia, CCAY, nurul_my06 and 5 Anonymous Users

♥♥♥,

c_k

hello there kulet! :P *waves back*

Welcome back bebe_sam.. and with a sexy roasted turkey too!! lol!!

thank you! sexy is it?? i think she's got too much hips! :lol:

hello bebe..... welcome back..... it's been a while ..... ok so we are all welcoming 600 together......

nice fan art!

thanks! glad you liked it! i got excited over the Arena & calendar pictures! :lol:

ok have to go for now... i need to get me some food! all those food talk made me hungry! :lol:

Guest queeninmycastle

i think it is neighbor! i'm just happy to be on the 600th coz i was on the 500th too....... :lol:

hmmmmmm where's my chan?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING QUEENIE! so what are you doing tonight? are you working? i wouldn't be surprised if you are but don't get sore..... just be home after work and YooGals will take care of the rest....

im dead tired i just came from work awhile ago.......but cannot pass-up the chance to greet all Lovely GURLs a happy turkey day...(for those celebrating) and HAPPY 600th to all YOOGALS...omo! are we gonna celebrate each time we reach another 100th post?hehehe cool.

YOOHOUSE FIGHTING !!!

Guest queeninmycastle

Gong Yoo Christmas Project

Who and why: YOOgals and to all who simply loves Gong Yoo and wants to wish him

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

What: It's pretty much the same as the send of project but this time with a Christmas theme.

Here's a list of gift ideas to choose from.

1. Fan art, letter, poem, or just anything that can fit in an 8x10 paper (I honestly don't know yet if

we should still have this size since I have yet to decide on how to compile everything.) Include your

soompi user name/name and your state/country. 1 page per person for now. I'm not sure how many

people will be participating yet. It should be in .jpg format.

2. Any MV containing GY, preferably in .wmv format.

3. Fill in the Gong Yoo alphabet. Write a word that describes him or a word that reminds

you of him and write a brief explanation. (ex. A-amazing or C-coffee) This would be good for those who

aren't able to make fan-art or MV. It will be added to the booklet of fan-art/poems/letters.

Unlimited words, write as much as you can think of. =]

(We already did this one though so I don't know if we should do it again. That's up to yoogals.)

4. Contribute to buying him a gift. PM me if you want to do this one.

5. I'm open for more suggestions so don't hesitate to let us all know if you have something in mind ^^

I'm thinking of compiling booklet like last time but I don't know about this since

I personally want to do something a little different this time like a Christmas scrapbook

or an album of some kind. I'm not sure if I want to decide this on my own since it will feel like

I'm leaving you guys out therefore I need you all to let me know how you want me to compile the whole gift.

When: Deadline: N/A

Where: PM or e-mail me your contribution and I'll compile them and send it to Sidus.

E-mail: Hellis_88@hotmail.com

Santa: MissMellis

Elves (so far):

Jinkzz,

Neng,

Queenie

Val

Send me a PM if you want to help out too~

Participants:

MissMellis

Jinkzzmec

Mendyoo

Queeninmycastle

Movall

Money contributors (so far) :

MissMellis

Jinkzzmec

Movall

I will edit this post when I need to make changes or add something.

I LOVE THE SCRAPBOOK IDEA BABY ELLIE.

pm me if you need help okay. :)

i think so my angel coz' her post is timed at exactly 12:00 and that's thursday already which means it's thanksgiving! in my haste to post i did forget to delete all image tags he he he he....but happpy that it was you who reminded me instead of the mods :D
her post is @ 4pm sharp my time.. :) mods? well, I seldom see her around nowadays, but who knows?!

happy thanksgiving to you queenie... I love that cantata art with baby YOO's message.. :)

have you guys seen these photos before?
welcome to yoohouse dalki. Thanks for the goodies... yes.. those pics are from Arena Dec 2007 issue.. was posted a few pages away. :)

very clever move jinkzz.. :) you have very good luck.. I'm sure many YooGals are stalking the page too.. and you made it exactly 12MN your time.. wow!!

*will start replying tonight....wait for a suprise...mmmmmm what aaaa PART 4 maybe....read queenie history timeline
hee.he... Tika.. you made it for 600th page.. make sure you post part 4 before you reply.. ;) I think YooGals are gonna have a good laugh.. :lol:

BTW, another friendly reminder... please don't post congratulations messages only because moderators are not gonna be happy if they see it... there is supposed to be no milestone celebrations in threads as it's considered as spamming. So to be on the safe side, make it GY related with pics or things like that.. ;) And no smiley only post or anything less than 20 characters count.

thank you! sexy is it?? i think she's got too much hips! :lol:
lol!!! whether it's less or too much hips, it's still sexy.. :lol:

queenie.. remember to have a good rest.. you don't want to fall like like me and Lily unnie. BTW, I emailed chigurl the history you wrote.. she say she love it! :) and she was asking me about turkey day on the thread last year as well. .haha

what??? page 601 already??? we are really tearing the road up...soon we'll be on our 700th page.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...ntitled-1-5.jpg

:D isn't it funny huh? for us who were here earlier we we're like rushing to hit 600- but it seemed like a lifetime and now we're on 601 when most YooGals would want to post on the 600th - like how come it seem so quick?

*waves* at movall, aalhl, bebe sam, pikhachu79, bridget2000, marieann, cassiopeia

Guest queeninmycastle

thanks neighbor...how's yoor cough and wheezing? much better, i hope

what are yoo doing Thanksgiving...spending time with the family and eating like there's no tomorrow? actually, that's my plans for tomorrow...hehehehe...but i have to start cooking tonight and take out the platters and servers that we will be using tomorrow...Arghhh...can't believe i have to bring all that to my sister's house...heaven forbid, i hope i dont forget to pick up the cake from Goldilocks tomorrow...special request from my sister :lol::lol::lol:

JINKZ i envy all of You that are celebrating thanksgiving day.

me? dang have to work...so i'll just have to pray hard that somebody will be kind enough to give me some food to celebrate.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH why does it have to be me every holiday????????aint fair.(guess bcoz i dont have anybody here to celebrate holidays with. so i guess its much better to just work...work and work :tears:

her post is @ 4pm sharp my time.. :) mods? well, I seldom see her around nowadays, but who knows?!

happy thanksgiving to you queenie... I love that cantata art with baby YOO's message.. :)

welcome to yoohouse dalki. yes.. those pics are from Arena Dec 2007 issue.. was posted a few pages away. :)

yes my angel- and it's 12:00 mn here while my post was at 12:02 ...

i remember pikhachu pm'd me when i was jus a yoobie here coz i wasn't familiar with the posting rules and i did not delete the img tags. :lol: