good evening YooGals..... finally..... i'm home! how's everybody? hugs to Veena22, eganlyen, iluvchristmas, MissMellis, nanamienzo

gosh i have lot of backreading to do....

saw my angel ..... just wanna say hi .....ok.... back to reading mode......

hi there nana... is that final round yet? tough one.. I do have in mind one celebrity look-alike of babyYOO, but need to find the pic. I can give you separate pics and you combine them right?

hi there my faye.. welcome to home sweet home.. ;)

viewimagepu5.gif

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

BTW, one of my close friend who got hooked on CP got excited just now spazzing out that she got pirated DVDs.. lol!! She bought it last night from this China salesman that usually roam around coffee-shop here in Kuching.. She sent me scans of the cover.... It's Mandarin dubbed with Chinese sub.

piratedcp1vq4.th.jpg piratedcp2mp7.th.jpg

Guest jvchou1316

this is kind of random, but ...

i think Gong Yoo looks like a mixture of Kibum & Lee Dong Wook.

kibum contributes the cute features while ldw contributes the manliness.

=)

anyways, muy caliente (sp?)

Guest tangtang

GOOD MORNING!!

have to do this.. or i would be buried in backpages.. i was out of here like 12 hours only, and 3 pages to backpage? GO GO GO!

YOO calendar pics? 0___0 Eyecandy.. me wanted to have the other side of the donut.. bite.. bite..bite.. Eherm.

Thanks, caly! Your homecoming is a blast! :w00t: *hugs*

Queenie- of course your the one having pervie thoughts, im innocent! All i wanted is to tickle his feet.. LOL! Korean bow to you for all that summaries and still having overtime at work! *tight hugs* But your summary is finished?

Jinkzz- Missing household help? LOL! helper in your area is expensive right? But on the hand, makes you more active and responsible.. me is getting lazier and lazier with all those help. LOL! So im kinda wasted without her around.. :lol: So have you rewatched CP? Me passed out early, didnt have the chance to watch... :sweatingbullets: And Pach, i think she is still MIA.. she doesnt even get in touch with lyn. I think she needs to be reported in the Department of Missing Yoogals too. The calendar is available for pre-order in yesasia.

Angel- That chippy pictures are uber cute! But i think.. its an impostor.. im color pink.. LOL! so girly.. a chicken in pink! Even YOO cant resist chcikens.. :lol: Thanks for the Arena pics! But any idea why is called Mr. Thursday in the mag?

vicente- welcome back! Didnt know your in vactaion, but still... so more yooshops coming since vacation is over? :phew:

neng- Yeah, its here!! My vacant wall is so ready for that calendar! LOL! Me weird? LOL!

Twinnie- So busy huh?! Have fun! Miss yah!

faye- LOL! i reminded you about his MS? You really are trying to forget it... LOL! half of me is wanting him not to go, but still.. im taking it that he will be gone soon.. so im kinda thinking positive about him going. *cries inside the closet*

Ellie- i know everything will be fine re your health. Just take a lot of yoo goodies! :lol: Adn your dream, ok no whatsoever weapons for you, since you got health problems right now.. :lol: But once your ok.. prepare! You are engaged? you even touched his shirt... Pssshhhh... :fury: The bottle, ok.. lets share it all together..

Hi again to anythingasian, kayelee, iluvyoo2, CK, nana, movall, anne! And all the other yoogals!

*work mode*

Guest eganlyen

Good morning everyone!

I cant send my replies yesterday,after my 3 attempt i gave up.

Kai & Neng-Don't worry i wont get envious w/ your calendar*sigh*.even if i want too,I'm still having phobia regarding online transaction *another sigh*unless t is related w/....*winks at Angel*.Or you allowed me to ride w/your cards.But let us see...I'm exxcited to see girls.

Lyn-You should try the site i gave.I hope it helps!

Queeny-There you go again with your magnifico history.*clap*clap*clap*

Baby Ellie-So now you want me to strike you again?!?so those weapons are effectives on your memory maybe i should try to be hit also....ooops i changed my mind i dont want to see chippy lol at me...nevermind.ahhh,what else..about the dreams..i'm so shy :blush: :lol: .I was lol at your PM.we are really born on thesame month.sisters?!?

Kai-Congrats! Youre now the official mascot of YOOmansion :lol::lol: .j/k

Angel-Thanks for the Goodies esp baby YOO w/the chick.lol.Pls give me a favor,Dont strike Chippy w/your LB or else she will end up "roasted sweet chicken". :lol:*saranghae Kai*. About those rain cf,yes sort of,kind a...excited seeing rain again on our local tv station.Hoping when CP shown here,baby YOO can exceeds rain popularity here.

btw Kai,you even send me an sms that night saying rain is cute on his cf..youre not consistent w/your reaction*hmp*

What about the x'mas project?any plans? are we goin' to push thru w/Tuesdhei's idea the e-magazine?(am i right?).

Jinkzz,Santa YOO, & Caly-Thanks for all the goodies.

Faye-are you alright now?I'm anticipating for your next countdown..

Welcome to all YOObies

Hello to Angel,Kai,Neng,Faye,Lyn,Val,Jinkzz,CK & Queeny

this is kind of random, but ...

=)

hi jvchou1316. Welcome to Yoohouse! :) Enjoy your stay!

Good morning tangtang... 3 pages in 12 hours? haha.. we will definitely hit 600 before this weekend.. haha! you want the other side of donut? Line up please.. :D So that chippy pics are imposter huh? I'll watch out for chippy in pink next time.. hahah!! Mr Thursday? No idea how/why they come out with that theme.. i wish I can read Korean.. sigh.... :mellow:

Good morning Anne.. take your time back reading.. :) and don't worry, I won't fire chippy with LB... lol!!!

Calendar scans..

pict1073yr3.th.jpg pict1063qh4.th.jpg 20071120200413uz5.th.jpg 20071120200520fl7.th.jpg 20071120201633nc5.th.jpg

20071120201739uq5.th.jpg 20071120202012im3.th.jpg 20071120202159hh4.th.jpg 20071120202256xu1.th.jpg 20071120195733mf2.th.jpg

20071120202753xl7.th.jpg pict1061aa2.th.jpg 20071120202939lc8.th.jpg 20071120203014xf8.th.jpg 20071120203136ce0.th.jpg

*** Credit as printed and iluvyoo2 ***

viewimageyk6.gif

viewimagedt5.jpg

*** Credit as printed @ dcGY ***

i am deviating from my usual style of responding to my lovenotes tonight...

my angel - i'll try to send that pln later and hopefull it will go through. about the christmas project- count me in as well; whatever it is and i agree with neighbor- time is running and we have to move.

on the contrary- i had a bout with my insomnia last night - was still wide awake at 3 am.

i guess only ellie can dream of yoo at will :D

queenie - :lol: i'm pretty sure they would if they could... i bet you get lots of presents from them during holidays. you and your winning personality? btw- good job on your YooHouse history. it just need polishing, proofreading , editing and copyrighting.

neighbor aka jinkzz - the nebulizer helps but it will take a while i guess before it goes away for good coz i was bad to wait for so long before seeing the quack. and to reiterate- i love the wallie that you made.... thank you.... was just in a pensive mood this morning.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd151/j...an%20arts/part%

tangtangbefore i was introduced to k-drama; my plan was to go to japan but it changed when discovered CP. now i have to postpone going to seoul and wait till yoo comes back from MS. the sooner he goes- the sooner he will get rid of that monkey off his shoulder and he could concentrate on his career. so for now- i'm all for it; i'll deal with the sadness later.

nana - and how are you? thanks for sharing the cute couple ..... i can't imagine them with any other partner.....

credit to the owner, sorry i forgot where i got this..

http://img702.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...e-48kace34w.jpg

http://img702.mytextgraphics.com/photolava...e-48kace34w.jpg

c.kulet - it is both the 4-letter word and fanaticism with capital F

vicente - see, he could have been sandwiched between us if you were here then ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

ellie - coughing and wheezing i think will be like my shadow for a week more but at least i have meds and i know what to do to get better.

yeah we can have our imaginary potluck on your birhtday..... we will have a guest list; food; drinks; the whole shebang like it's a real party

we could have birthday cakes baked by us with pics to post ....that will be fun.... but that's like so many six months away!

movall - things seem to be back to normal so you can do your backreading and posting now. here's a "hug" to make you feel better ok?

eganlyen aka yen - where are you? what do you think about our bday potluck in may?

hello neng! nice fan art ... also love the welcome billboard to YooLand!

this is a lot quicker- could hardly believe i'm done it feels weird.....

Guest mendyoo

*nods head in agreement* True true. I feel that way almost every day

nowadays. And i always thank god that i have YOOhouse and YOOgals!

Yes unnie!

as long as we have YOOHOUSE and YOOGALS... time will pass through in a jiffy without us noticing it.

good girl ;)

I really do hope that everyone wants to have a Christmas project for baby YOO.

And i agree, we really do have to start NOW if we want him to receive it in time.

Me? Unnie, i really don't know. I was thinking of helping Tuesdhei

with it but i dunno if i can do it alone. If i do decide to take on the project, does this

mean that i have to send it too? Cause i think that will be very expensive since i live

here in Sweden and i have to send it to Korea :sweatingbullets: Another question, will be like the send of

project where i will print out wallpapers and whatnot? And then compile it? Gah. Lemme

see how xblaaah did and see if i can do it also. But if there's no one else who wants to

take on the project, i'll be more than happy to do it. ;) But i would need help with it though.

And girls, please bear in mind that i am NOT creative. At all >_<

So YOOgals, what do you think? Should we have a Christmas project?

If yes, are there any volunteers who wants to take on the project other than me?

i can help Ellie... but to a limit... if i can i'll do it.

we're running out of time... better start now.

good night, dear!!! hope yoo will visit you in your dream... smile.gif

hi c_k... you can't make it on the 30th? how sad...

need more to hope and wish for me to have a YOOdream... very evasive...

Guest mendyoo

Hello all friends miss you all. :lol:

Neng---vicente- yuhooooo.... you're also a member of the missing YOOGALS

-----Neng...Thank you, I miss all same as, I comeback in my place now.

hi vicente... so where've you been?

we miss you...

Dang he looks like a bad boy hottie in these pics

i love those looks jinkzz... 'bad boy hottie' ( to borrow your word)... seems it's the natural YOO.

And yay for my 100th post laugh.gif I think

abt 90 of them are from here XD

better late than never Ellie... happy 100th posts.

OMO, Yoo in black and saying I am YOO... Yiiiii! Makes me shiver, and if that happens, i will look out for commercial on tvs instead of watching shows!

no more shows... just commercial hahaha picture yourself... changing stations at random... looking for YOO's commercial. TIT TIT TIT... your remote control is on fire ... :lol:

i've been meaning to post this when tantang was mia but she resurfaced and very visible now- now i feel the need to do this to get the attention of our mia's who are probably lurking and hiding under the anonymous user cover :lol:

missingyoogals.jpg

euchan aka my chan........ where are yoo?

feel free to add the other missing YooGals ...

yen- for some reason- i don't feel sick and bothered by cough and wheezing when i'm in front of my pc "talking" to you and all the YooGals :lol:

i'm working on the countdown but i think i have to give way to thanksgiving.... don't you think? hmmmm are you ghosting? i would say the other one is queenie or OC; vicente or val ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....... ok..... i'll be on busy mode for a while - work on my thanksgiving greetings...

Guest mendyoo

Thanks tangtang! :) Not just slippers. He looked gorgeous whatever he wears or not wearing anythng. :P Peyups? I guess. :)

hi kayelee...

i likey likey him in slippers... but i love him in nothing nyahahaha JOKE!

it should be okay once i have the surgery.

glad to hear that jinkzz,...

hello neng! nice fan art ... also love the welcome billboard to YooLand!

hi FAYE... thanks...

you in a hurry? your posts is quite different from your usual... or just trying another kind?

btw..have you reach beth? no words yet for your tumblers...

good morning neng... smile.gif

good morning too angelie... should i say..good noon? it's 12:15pm here in manila.

timessquareGY4.jpg

Guest MissMellis

*Baby Ellie*, we're in the same zone, huh?

I have no time for review backpages. Just wanna say CONGRATULATION to your 100s post :rolleyes: , hugs and kisses to you, baby. Reply you later, okay?

Yes i think we are Val.

Aw thank you. Sure no prob. Just take your time with the reply. No rush!

Hugs and kisses to you too~

Ellie.. going for surgery? I hope you don't have to go through that.. It's nothing serious right? awww.. I'm so worried about you... :mellow: We will all pray for you to get well soon.

oh yes.. baby YOO definitely lost weight there as compared to Tae In time.. Tae In was chubby-ish. .ha.ha.. sigh.. no YOOdream for me.. :( lucky you had 4! lol!

And regarding the Christmas project... well, you can't help Tuesdhei if she doesn't update us with what she's doing and up to where... yeah.. it will be including packaging and send off the project too... well, anyone besides Ellie that can handle the project? jinkzz, you want to take on it and Ellie be your assistant? :P opps.. just read your comment on this jinkzz.. he.he.. so anyone else want to take on the Christmas project?

and your dream Ellie.. what!? you are engaged to baby YOO?!? hmpphhhh!! :crazy:

I can have the surgery if i want to but since they said that it's nothing serious i could not have it.

It's up to me really. I was talking abt this with my mom and she thinks that i shouldn't have it. And

as for me, well i still don't know what to do.

No need to worry abt me unnie~ They said that it's nothing serious after all ^^

Aaaw, thanks for the prayers *hugs* :tears:

I'll pray that you dream abt Baby Yoo and all his characters. How abt that?

I'm thinking of taking on the project but this means that i'll need lots of help from

all the YOOgals. I guess that i'll figure out how to pay for all of this plus my christmas

gifts for my family. Oh well, i'm sure i can figure something out.

BTW, i still need to know what YOOgals have in mind regarding the Christmas project. Are

we going to do the same thing we did for the send off projects? @___@ I'm so confused.

Mianhe unnie abt our engagement. Didn't know that it will make you sad. You can be

one of my bridesmaid if you want to? :):sweatingbullets:

good morning YOOgals,

we pinays at tsinoy.com is asking for some help again.

yoo is now included in round six of ASIAN NEXT TOP MEDEL..

and the round 6 theme is.....

2 become 1

means YOO's pic and celebrity look-alike be it FOREIGN or LOCAL, MALE or FEMALE. and the lookalike should be famous or SLIGHTLY FAMOUS.

Deadline for submission of entries will be on SUNDAY, November 25, 2007 at 11:59pm.

here is the example:

2 become 1

ps: we'll be competing with KSW

Oh this one is going to be fun but it sounds really difficult though

to find a look alike :blink:

Ellie- i know everything will be fine re your health. Just take a lot of yoo goodies! :lol: Adn your dream, ok no whatsoever weapons for you, since you got health problems right now.. :lol: But once your ok.. prepare! You are engaged? you even touched his shirt... Pssshhhh... :fury: The bottle, ok.. lets share it all together..

I really hope so but i'll still worry until i get the test results >_<

YOOgoodies are the best meds one can get after all so of course i'll take lots of

them n_____n

Hahaha! Saved by my health. LOL!!

Engaged and soon to be married. Any Yoogal who wants to be my maid of honor? :P

maybe Anne since we're sisters now? What do you think Anne? :blush: :D

Baby Ellie-So now you want me to strike you again?!?so those weapons are effectives on your memory maybe i should try to be hit also....ooops i changed my mind i dont want to see chippy lol at me...nevermind.ahhh,what else..about the dreams..i'm so shy :blush: :lol: .I was lol at your PM.we are really born on thesame month.sisters?!?

What about the x'mas project?any plans? are we goin' to push thru w/Tuesdhei's idea the e-magazine?(am i right?).

Yes please do strike me with anything you got :rolleyes: It helped me the last time! Hahaha.

LOL! Same here. Laughed so hard ya. -high five sister- :lol:

Great minds think a like right? or should i say pervie minds? ;p

Gals, we should really get started on the project now. :crazy::wacko::unsure:

ellie - coughing and wheezing i think will be like my shadow for a week more but at least i have meds and i know what to do to get better.

yeah we can have our imaginary potluck on your birhtday..... we will have a guest list; food; drinks; the whole shebang like it's a real party

we could have birthday cakes baked by us with pics to post ....that will be fun.... but that's like so many six months away!

Sounds like a pain in the a*s u.u

Guest list:

VIP guest: GY

the rest: YOOgals

:D

Oh that sounds like fun! We should totally do that =D

as long as we have YOOHOUSE and YOOGALS... time will pass through in a jiffy without us noticing it.

good girl ;)

i can help Ellie... but to a limit... if i can i'll do it.

we're running out of time... better start now.

I have an idea on how to make those two years go faster. Will share

with ya all when i'm ready for it ^^

Really? I'll be counting on you and jinkzz for now. I hope more YooGals offer

their help.

Hmm, to a limit? where's that limit for you? xD

I have actually already started to work on it but i still need some

help. I swear, i spent the whole day thinking of this and i have still not

decided on what to do cause i still need to know what exactly we're all going to do

for the Christmas project.

Just like Anne mentioned, will we still going to push through tuesdhei's suggestion abt a

e-magazine? Or will that be til later on when he's in the military?

Guest mendyoo

nighty nite Neng..sleep tight and dont let the bedbugs bite...may yoo dream of Baby Yoo

I like this new image of Baby Yoo...he's a bad boy hottie...yes, quite a change from the recent CF images he portrayed.

i need lots of those.. maybe i'll have my YOOdream....... tonight???

that's yum yum yum jinkzz... you 'll never get tired of YOO's looks... he often changed it as he changed hair hahaha

but i really love that 'new look'...

Hi! How are you today?

always busy at work... but nonetheless never busy for YOOHOUSE and YOOGALS.

and YOU?

hmm.. maybe the other way around, you are on his dream. ;) why not!

sayang.. :( i have work on the 30th. will not be able to see you in MOA.

a very inspiring message.. thanks.

awwww c_k...me in his dream??? yah... why not coconut....

i'm looking forward to meeting all the YOOGALS... but sadly you can't make it. maybe we'll have another one... that's just the start of the many eb's to come. AJA AJA...

thanks that you like it... when i'm inspired i tend to write...poems or just words to let out what i feel.

Guest MissMellis

Neng: Gah i'm starting to actually miss work O.o

I've been home for 4 weeks already >_>

Oh me? I'm doing fine i guess. A lil worried abt this and

that but hey, i'm not my usual self if i don't get worried at least once a day..

I'm a worrier hehehe

I should really go to sleep now. 5.40 am right now.

Nighty nigh my dear YOOgals. You all have a wonderful day <3

*hugs*

Okay girls. Prepare yourself with LB's, cannons and whatnot. Here it is.

My dream! ;P

Whoa...yoo we're engaged to Yoo in yoor dreams? lucky yoo.

ha.ha.. are you gonna bang your head again, jinkzz? :P

And regarding the Christmas project... well, you can't help Tuesdhei if she doesn't update us with what she's doing and up to where... yeah.. it will be including packaging and send off the project too... well, anyone besides Ellie that can handle the project? jinkzz, you want to take on it and Ellie be your assistant? :P opps.. just read your comment on this jinkzz.. he.he.. so anyone else want to take on the Christmas project?

Oh yes, Angelie...was banging my head on my monitor to get my brain to start working properly again :lol::lol::lol:

I wish I can take on the christmas project but I can't...sorry.

means YOO's pic and celebrity look-alike be it FOREIGN or LOCAL, MALE or FEMALE. and the lookalike should be famous or SLIGHTLY FAMOUS.

Deadline for submission of entries will be on SUNDAY, November 25, 2007 at 11:59pm.

looking forward to picspam again. :D:D

Jinkzz- Missing household help? LOL! helper in your area is expensive right? But on the hand, makes you more active and responsible.. me is getting lazier and lazier with all those help. LOL! So im kinda wasted without her around.. :lol: So have you rewatched CP? Me passed out early, didnt have the chance to watch..

Yes, too expensive...they range from $60 to $80 per day...that's not 24 hours, mind yoo but just a few hours of work

No , wasn't able to rewatch CP last night but got hooked on catching up with episodes of Lobbyist that i missed while on vacation.

Hello to Angel,Kai,Neng,Faye,Lyn,Val,Jinkzz,CK & Queeny

Hello to yoo , too Yen

neighbor aka jinkzz - the nebulizer helps but it will take a while i guess before it goes away for good coz i was bad to wait for so long before seeing the quack.

What kind of nebulizer are you using? Albuterol? hopefully the wheezing will go away soon.

don't you think? hmmmm are you ghosting? i would say the other one is queenie or OC; vicente or val ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....... ok..... i'll be on busy mode for a while - work on my thanksgiving greetings...

Actually i'm the other anonymous user, Faye

textureyoo.jpg

Guest mendyoo

i'm here at work but can't resist sneaking in here more so because i know i have a lot of backreading to do tonight. i guess i just came in time coz' the house is on page 2? that is unacceptable..... :lol:

i guess everybody's busy today but i know it's going to be full house tonight..... meanwhile, let's raise the house up ...up...up....back to front page!

uhuh.... can't let YOOHOUSE be on the 2nd page...

Good Morning to all Yoogals....Just dropping by....Have a healthy, safe day to all....

Mendyoo Yes its a song titled Safe and Sound by Azure Ray.....I really like that song. Hope you also like it.... I'll try to post it here next time I visit here...

oki princess... i'll be waiting...

do drop by often...

Hi! My beloved YooGals.... huh.gif Where is everybody???

I really miss this house...but I am trying to hold myself until I done with works. But when I get the chance, I will pop-up here to get the glimpse of our Baby Yoo...Ahhh finally he got his name listed...what a great lost, sure we gonna missing him...like crazy, everybody will start counting the days...2 years..48 months..730 days..17,520 hours...1,051,200 minutes...Wow!! what a numbers..It is worth to wait??? YESSSS!!!... I am willing to wait for him forever..wub.gif and I believed all YooGals too..

what a number huh MM (i shorten your name... hope you don't mind) ... as they say... it's just numbers.

sure we'll miss him... but we're here for each other so as not to feel his absence that much.

that's yum yum yum jinkzz... you 'll never get tired of YOO's looks... he often changed it as he changed hair hahaha

So true Neng...just when we were getting comfortable with his clean cut looks, he changes to a bad boy...love it.

Neng: Gah i'm starting to actually miss work O.o

I've been home for 4 weeks already >_>

Oh me? I'm doing fine i guess. A lil worried abt this and

that but hey, i'm not my usual self if i don't get worried at least once a day..

I'm a worrier hehehe

I should really go to sleep now. 5.40 am right now.

Nighty nigh my dear YOOgals. You all have a wonderful day <3

*hugs*

4 weeks off work...i know how yoo feel about missing work...me, too...Yoor sleeping pattern is as erratic as mine...hahahahaha...i was awake all night long and didnt go to bed until 10 am this am...hehehehe

Guest mendyoo

Really? I'll be counting on you and jinkzz for now. I hope more YooGals offer

their help.

Hmm, to a limit? where's that limit for you? xD

I have actually already started to work on it but i still need some

help. I swear, i spent the whole day thinking of this and i have still not

decided on what to do cause i still need to know what exactly we're all going to do

for the Christmas project.

Just like Anne mentioned, will we still going to push through tuesdhei's suggestion abt a

e-magazine? Or will that be til later on when he's in the military?

i can't say my limitations... it's like saying 'i'll do what i can'... oki? and you're the only one that can head the project... we're just your assistants.

so what have you got so far? any idea?

i think tuesdhei's e-mag will be a sent off again??? what you think YOOGALS? for now... let's concentrate on baby Ellie's proposal... do any of the other YOOGALS have suggestion?