I think one of the most important aspects of CP for GY professionally, is ambitiously not only to generate new fans for him but also an interest from the bigwigs/sugar daddies/money people within the industry to put him in juicer, challenging pieces. He'll be departing on a relatively high note after CP and given the right project/opportunity upon his return I feel he'll hopefully be able to reignite his older audience as well and if not, I'm sure, he may entice a newer bunch of folks, just as he did with CP. Who knows *shrugs*. =)

Actually, I'm pretty sure that we will see him taking meatier roles in his upcoming projects (whenever they may be). Sidus is well known for producing well rounded actors (and movies) who are able to portray complicated characters or stories that will leave you in a state of daze for days, which I truly love and appreciate. I'm secretly hoping that his part will be something borderline dangerous and controversial, or simply cinematic-ally mind blowing (just thinking about it gives me a shiver). I can definitely see him following the footsteps of his sunbaes like Kang Dong Won, Jo In Sung, Hwang Jung Min, etc. But first, GY needs to break this stereotypical mold, and get out of his comfort zone to take a more serious role. We've all witnessed his great potential and how much he has grown as an actor, now what he really needs is the right opportunity. Maybe in another 3-5 years, we will see him holding the Motion Picture Best Actor Baeksang award? It is not a dream too far-fetched, in my opinion. Best of luck to him with his military duty (perhaps he can come up with a quick project before entering the army? One can only hope..), and I have no doubt in my mind that Gong Yoo, The Actor, will keep rising to the very top. We shall be patiently waiting, yeah? Two years will fly by before we know it. ;)

she must be so pissed about me not feeling so ji sup's hotness and going all loyal on GY instead. :P
haha!! your mum must be driven nuts by you and Gong Yoo... :lol:

i feel the same way. :) so...

...no matter how crazy i get, don't kick me out okay?

I don't think we will kick you out.. you are the source of our laughter now.. and we don't even have the authority to kick you out... so you are safe.. you only have to watch out if you are planning to snatch GY away again.. ;):D

aalhl and everyone, about the fan fic... hold on, hold on. i'm working on it. eheh. heh. :P

mine's just a one-shot though... FOR NOW.

we'll see if i can work something out that'll keep us going on, and on, and on............ :wub:

I think ideas will come out as and we go along.. so just take it easy.. forcing things will just make it worst..

Hello aalhl. :) Exactly, you understand what I mean. I'm dedicated to James Dean and Audrey Hepburn and they're long gone. I'm dedicated to Jason Behr, a not famous actor. And I'm positive GY will go straight back into acting once he gets off (probably rest for a month or two). With us fangirls, it will be like he never left and the media will see he's still a hit. :D I can't wait to see what he will look like--a buffer, older, sexier GY. I think I just melted a bit.
yes.. exactly! as long as we are here and Yoohouse still exist, he will always be close to our heart. With the success of CP, I'm very confident that he will be remembered 2 years later.. people will be waiting to him to take another huge step into his career again. Well, people say that those can came out from the service looks so much sexier.. Our dear baby Yoo is already sexy now, so can you imagine 2 years later? I think we will all drool until flood everywhere! :lol:

I could write a fanfic, but I wouldn't want to damage the name of CP or GY. XD I'll think about it as well. After all, I have to work on my writing skills since I'm majoring in Journalism/Creative Writing. :lol:
I wish I could write fanfics... :huh:

Woowwwww......... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is ......ONE DIE HARD FAN ...........

I SALUTE YOU.............................. :phew:

well said......... :wacko:

Gong Yoooooo.......YOU ARE ONE HELL OF A LUCKY GUY..... :wub::wub::wub:

ha.ha. I don't consider myself die hard fan of GY, lili.. In fact I don't really like the word die hard... :P dunno why.. For me, it's more like my dedication/loyalty to him... I'm sure I'm not the only one like that.. ;)

hello aalhl...

even if you're not a GY fan... i don't know how you will react with the trailer hehehe wiping his legs with just a towel around him. so far i'm the only one who've finished the entire series... my friend is still in the beginning part. another one suddenly get her copy of 'my tutor friend' and watch it again for the nth time just to see GY. and we're all in saying that... "boy... he can really act".

hi mendyoo. did you friends reacted to the wiping his legs with just towel around him scene? he.he. :D well, at least you have friends who share your same interest, eventhough you all might be at different stage.. :)

Guest mendyoo

I think one of the most important aspects of CP for GY professionally, is ambitiously not only to generate new fans for him but also an interest from the bigwigs/sugar daddies/money people within the industry to put him in juicer, challenging pieces. He'll be departing on a relatively high note after CP and given the right project/opportunity upon his return I feel he'll hopefully be able to reignite his older audience as well and if not, I'm sure, he may entice a newer bunch of folks, just as he did with CP. Who knows *shrugs*. =)

i agree with you Xena...

someone above must have love him that much to give him this kind of a send off present. the fans will still surely be there for him waiting for his return... and as for the bigwigs... they surely can't wait for his return too.

Guest pachlex

gah! i'm reading a fanfic right now [as you can see from the kick-richard simmons ad on my siggie... :P]

it's really fun coz it has a trailer and everything:

take a look at it...

because at around 1:21, his royal hotness' profile, in all its school-boy glory, will appear.

at 1:23... you'll see his royal hotness' angry face straight on, bloody nose and all.

and at 1:26... you'll see the infamous cigar throwing scene that gave our baby yoo a booboo. :(

well he was a HOT a**hole here so he kinda deserved it... but still.

*gives kwon sang woo the park myung-soo death glare*

eheh. just wanted to share the surprise appearance of GY. :rolleyes:

who, even in my attempts to venture out from my addiction to him,

still manages to sneak in his disarmingly hot presence before my eyes... :wub:

- + -

I don't think we will kick you out.. you are the source of our laughter now.. and we don't even have the authority to kick you out...

glad to know my craziness has its perks... :D:wub::lol:

Guest mendyoo

It's because on camera, a smaller face captures more beautifully than a larger one. It's all about proportion as well. If you have a big head, even if you are tall, on screen you look shorter than you proportionally. Therefore if you have a small head and are tall, then you look even more taller. Also if you are shorter (pertaining especially to actresses ie: Song Hye Gyo, Kim Tae hee, etc) they still look as if they are kinda tall because their face size is so small that their body is in proportion to their head.

I know it must seem so weird that koreans always mention about head size, but they are really into mathmatical proportions and aesthetic sense.

now i know what they mean... but truthfully... way back then koreans have this squared like face. maybe thats what they mean about bigger heads too. you know... me and my friends are talking about the new generations of koreans and we all agree that thay're taller nowadays and have a different face structure as before.

Guest mendyoo

hi kfaith...

How will one sustain the Yoo-interest very much depends on the personality of the individual herself...

yap yap yap... you can't force anybody to stay glued or faithful to a person. but maybe... the yoogals here are all the same... GY can be absent for you don't know how long... but if you love him... you'll stick to him. never mind the dramas and the films that he've left behind. the important thing is... GONG YOO... THE MAN THAT WE ALL LOVE!!!

I totally agree with you 100%. For me, there have been phases, but I have a few celebs that I have stuck by, even when their career has gone downhill or completely disappeared. I remain dedicated to that person from the moment I like them till almost forever. Another way to fuel the passion is fanfiction. Anyone interested in a YEH and GY / CP fanfic? :P Maybe if there are enough YooGals in one area, they can have get-togethers by watching a Yoo film or a Yoo drama. I do that with the cancelled tv show, Firefly. Firefly fans have get-togethers and we hang out by watching the series, movie, and just talking. =) Just a suggestion. Oh, and I'm planning on either making a LJ community or just a simple site with DLs of GY's work. Sound like a good idea? I know many have problems with BT and Clubbox.

Kylie hey! *waves*

I'd totally support you on making an LJ comm. We also need an english site so that would be FREAKING AWESOME.

I'd help in any ways I can ^^

Guest xblaaah

I was browsing at Daum just now and saw that GY (#9 공유 어린시절) was part of the most searched today.

I google translated '어린시절' and it translated to childhood, so I guess a lot of people want to know about his childhood.

f_gychildhoodm_039dc49.jpg

here's an article.

공유, 어린 시절 “똘망똘망 눈망울 너무 귀여워!!”

2007-09-04 10:22 | View : 9915

(리뷰스타 황유영 기자) ‘커피 프린스 1호점’의 훈남 공유의 어린 시절 사진이 팬들의 많은 관심을 받고 있다.

인기리에 종영한 MBC ‘커피 프린스 1호점’을 통해 부드러운 매력을 선보이며 많은 사랑을 받은 공유의 어린 시절 모습이 웹상에서 검색어 상위권에 오르는 등 인기를 얻고 있다. 일명 ‘바가지 머리’ 헤어스타일을 선보이고 있는 공유의 어린 시절 사진은 똘망똘망한 눈망울이 인상적이다.

걸어다니는 화보라고 불릴 정도로 멋진 스타일을 자랑하는 지금의 모습과는 다른 귀여운 매력의 어린 시절 사진은 팬들에게 높은 호응을 얻고 있다. 공유의 사진을 본 팬들은 “너무 귀엽다”, “바가지 머리가 잘 어울린다”, "까만 눈망울은 여전하다"는 반응을 보이고 있다.

한편 공유는 ‘커피 프린스 1호점’ 종영 이후 휴식을 취하며 차기작을 검토 중에 있다.

황유영 기자/www.reviewstar.net

article link: http://web.reviewstar.net/view.php?code=1040&id=28360

and I don't know if this was posted, or it was in a video that was posted.. but here's some childhood pictures

f_gychildhoodm_c22d456.jpg

Guest nhetski

xblaaah, those are the pictures from that news video on GY (will check where the link is, i've downloaded it already)..

thanks YOOgals for the entertainment :)

ps, im still on the computer even though my exam is in less than 4hrs!

wow. seems like after the tv show has shown GY's childhood, many pple are quite interested to know more about him yeah? thanks xblaaah for posting the pics. i like the very first one. he is so cute and chubby when he was young! XD

btw, i just wanna ask if GY host all the MBC music camp in 2004?

edit: nhetski, you are so addicted to soompi yeah? anyway, good luck for your exam.

Guest pachlex

I could write a fanfic, but I wouldn't want to damage the name of CP or GY. XD I'll think about it as well. After all, I have to work on my writing skills since I'm majoring in Journalism/Creative Writing. :lol:

gah. i <333 your major! :wub:

i was supposed to have that as well... but, yeah. :unsure:

couldn't get into the school i wanted, and i knew i wouldn't have it the same way anywhere else.

so i went for the next best thing for me which was Digital Arts.

but it's all good... everything worked for the better i guess.

my very old [9 years!!!] poetry journal still makes an appearance once in a while.

i get to replenish my writing every now and then with PRIVATE STORIES too. giyahah. :P

I'll work on one too. Seeing you write one makes me want to write one as well. XD

woot! soon enough, in the span of 2 years, soompi's fanfic section will be filled with GY fanfics! :wub:

- + -

good luck on your exam nhetski!!! ^_^

and xblaaah, thanks for the old school photos of baby yoo. :)

...is it just me or does he look a little snobbish in some of those photos?

he looks like that type of guy who always manages to get under your skin and

magically make you fall for him because he's all BROODING and MYSTERIOUS. hahah. :lol:

Guest tuesdhei

hi to all YOOGALS and YEHwarriors camping here -- and to everyone in the thread right now....

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND THE THREAD FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS NOW SINCE I'M STILL DOWN WITH A FLU -- still haven't recovered yet and i'm trying hard to get better soon coz i feel so frustrated now especially i haven't been contributing any for the YOOhouse since saturday last week -- and besides i miss YOO all!

...especially NANCY YOO'S ANALYSIS!

...i'm so glad to see NHETSKI, QUEENINMYCASTLE, HX23 and XBLAAAH right now!

...PACHLEX, AALHL, ILUVYOO2 -- WHERE ARE YOO GUYS?!? MY DAY AIN'TCOMPLETE IF I DON'T SEE YOO!

okay.. i'm going back to bed now....

hi kfaith...

Well, personally, I think there is no perfect answer for your question...

aalhl, that's the most perfect comment to answer my inquiry. It's really subjective. And I didn't mean to test the loyalty of the fans camping here. as a matter of fact I like hanging out here and getting more and more infos about our dear GY. Enough to sustain me during his impending absence.... :D

Guest pachlex

hi to all YOOGALS and YEHwarriors camping here -- and to everyone in the thread right now....

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND THE THREAD FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS NOW SINCE I'M STILL DOWN WITH A FLU -- still haven't recovered yet and i'm trying hard to get better soon coz i feel so frustrated now especially i haven't been contributing any for the YOOhouse since saturday last week -- and besides i miss YOO all!

...especially NANCY YOO'S ANALYSIS!

...i'm so glad to see NHETSKI, QUEENINMYCASTLE, HX23 and XBLAAAH right now!

...PACHLEX, AALHL, ILUVYOO2 -- WHERE ARE YOO GUYS?!? MY DAY AIN'TCOMPLETE IF I DON'T SEE YOO!

okay.. i'm going back to bed now....

dear, you're sick too? why is everyone getting sick? :(

no wonder i didn't see you online today... i'd go to your house and send you a GY care package if i had one.

but since i don't, i'm sending you a VIRTUAL YOOgal-GY CARE PACKAGE from all of us!

get well soon dearie... ;)

Guest nhetski

gosh what did Coffee Prince withdrawal do to us eh?! so many YOOgals and YEHWarriors getting sick (or like pachlex, pretending to be sick) hoping to get a hug from GY perhaps? :lol:

hope u get well tuesdhei, and u Butterfly.

no more YOOgals allowed to get sick, u hear?!

oohh, thanks 侑我在 for the pix! that GY-YEH skinship will get our Nancy Yoo working again i reckon hahaha

Guest pachlex

(or like pachlex, pretending to be sick)

i swear i wasn't pretending...! those photos of GY's lips got me all worked up and i fainted...

then that nightmare of pikhachu chasing me with a ginormous lightning bolt woke me up.

ehe. heh. :P

HEAR, HEAR!

xblaaah, this is the clip with the childhood pics of baby Yoo... ;)

B) i have been a silent reader in this thread

just want to share this HQ clip re: SBS Star Machine on Gong Yoo

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jhs4we

yap yap yap... you can't force anybody to stay glued or faithful to a person. but maybe... the yoogals here are all the same... GY can be absent for you don't know how long... but if you love him... you'll stick to him. never mind the dramas and the films that he've left behind. the important thing is... GONG YOO... THE MAN THAT WE ALL LOVE!!!
YAY!! :D

good luck with your exam nhetski... FIGHTING!!

btw, i just wanna ask if GY host all the MBC music camp in 2004?
hx23, he hosted one season I think.

hi tuesdhei!! I'M HERE!!! I guess you are in bed already. Take care and get well soon, ok? :)

aalhl, that's the most perfect comment to answer my inquiry. It's really subjective. And I didn't mean to test the loyalty of the fans camping here. as a matter of fact I like hanging out here and getting more and more infos about our dear GY. Enough to sustain me during his impending absence.... :D
hi again kfaith.. :sweatingbullets: Happy to you that you are enjoying yourself camping here.. well, in case we don't know what to do here in Yoohouse, the perfect thing to do is backread all the 300 pages!! :lol: And YooGals will know that many questions that you want to know have been asked and answered before.. ;)

thank you 侑我在 for the clip. :)

yes yes.. nhetski. I hear you loud and clear... :lol: luckily my flu didn't catch up with me.. :P

Wow a lot of people are loving Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo after Coffee Prince. I am watching it again (I am slow -_-) but Gong Yoo was hot in here!!! ^_^ It is amazing how the Gong Yoo and YEH couple is rising more and more. Cheers to that!!! :)