Guest samgirl

our family is getting bigger i am soo happy.

i just read the comment baby yoo gave during his fan meet abt YEH ; i agree i am sure he meant was " you see why you have antis? it is because you are beautiful! every body likes you; you even came in my fan meet and won over my fans; they think we are good for eachother and I like you best!" heheh okay i may have let my imagination run wild here; actually you guys can cut it from the part " you see why you have antis? it is because you are beautiful! " only the rest is just my wishful thinking. =D

Guest iluvyoo2

haha my english is not good .

and i am here for 4days

i like here.

and i am 亲侑惠派.

how to Translation that??

亲侑惠派 = Supporter for GY-YEH or GYEH.. :D

I think most of us here also 亲侑惠派, because you can see we have Nancy Yoo team here..hahahhaha

I made a sad attempt to go see a movie with friends tonight and the WHOLE movie, I kid you not, I was re-envisioning CP scenes (with YEH replaced as me) and I giggled throughout the whole thing (JUST LIKE HK DID WITH EC)...

Just thought I'd share that with you

haha.. xjuliephanx, i can just imagine you being HK thinking of EC while watching Shrek3.. So I guess for your case, there are lots of HKs that pops out from the screen eh? and what did your friend say about you giggling throughout the whole movie.. :lol:

but recommending ME? as an official team member in the ORGANIZED fans club?

have you not realized just how terribly WHACKED UP and CRAZY I AM?!

the YOOhouse will become a LOONhouse if i have anything to do with organization... :crazy::lol::P

haha.. you crack me up again pachlex... :lol: however, if you don't want to be an official team member, you can still be our YOOhouse graphics desiger cum "story board" provider.. ;)

thanks for the gifs aalhl! edit: because of these gifs i got tempted to rewatch ep 17! gaah, what's gonna happen to my exam tomorrow?!
oppss... :P

GIVE ME A FIVE

:P:P

YAY!! FIVE!!! :lol:

DEAR ME!!!!! R U FROM KUCHING........ :w00t:

SO AM IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII..... :rolleyes:

ahhh.. yes yes.. I'm from Kuching, lili. Looks like I finally found a companion in my hometown.. haha :D Nice to meet you.. Hope we can meet up some day.. ;) Or maybe we already have but didn't know each other.. hehe... Kuching is such a small city.

Hahaha You're saying this to the girl who re-enacts CP scenes in her sleeping AND waking hours. If they're ok with crazy members, then sign us both up!
Well, I don't think we have problem with that if you girls are good in your duties.. ;)

Welcome back juhjuh.. Enjoy your back-reading.. :)

I rewatched the wrap party vid and saw another GY&YEH hug. Don't know if it is mentioned before.
I saw that, but I wasn't very sure if it's YEH because both of them were kinda covered with that heading there... :P But now that you mentioned and I rewatch it over and over, I can confirm it's her.. calling pachlex!!!

f_GYEHhugm_8d230e4.jpg

I am for the first time to speak,

I am from China,

i love gong yoo.

Welcome to Yoohouse, 侑我在. YAY! another member from China.. :D Hope you are enjoying yourself here.. I think I've seen you lurking around these few days.. :)

I don't know if you guys saw this yet, but this was on the official site of Ryu Ga Gotoku, GY's last movie (I'm assuming).

He looks angry, which equals gorgeoussssssss.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/gry...RyuGaGotoku.jpg

yeah.. he's a sniper in that movie.. :)

besides, even if one even dares to do some DAMAGE in the YOOhouse

pikhachu79's gonna fry his/her doodle-berries with a full-hit lightning combo! :crazy:

see..? i'm so not fit to be a part of this...

with all my NUCKIN FUTS and TEENYBOPPER SHIRTLESS FANTASIES... i'm gonna be the one kicked out!

hahahah. :P j/k :lol

thanks for the info queeninmycastle! :)

aalhl! sign xjuliephanx and me up for the WHACKED-UP AND CRAZY department. :lol::crazy::wacko:

oh dear pachlex.. you are making me laugh everytime I read your post... :lol:

So you still remember that our YOOhouse pikhachu gonna strike you with full-hit lightning combo huh?! So YooGals out there who has ideas of snatching baby Yoo away better watch out and be careful... pikhachu will be home tomorrow!! :D

so queeninmycastle, is there a department for the whacked-up and crazy? I think you can put pachlex and xjuliephanx there so that they can provide us with ample of crazy ideas/jokes/stories/fanfics/Nancy Yoo's investigations.. whatever they can come out with... :lol: Hey you too better not let me down! :P

so cool! 亲侑惠派 = Supporter for GY-YEH or GYEH..

i see 侑 stands for GY and 惠 stands for YEH!

there are quite alot of GYEH supportors out there in baidu or the chinese forum, isn't it?

Guest Butterfly Kisses

YooGals....I am so sorry I was MIA for a few days. I had high fever that never seems to come down. Cannot eat or drink....surviving on drips only. Could be missing HK coz it only started after CP ended. I just need some GY loving.

Yoobee...if you are reading this I hope you are better now.

Anyway I want to apologise to Xblaaah for taking such a long time to open my mail box regarding GY's gift.

And I am wondering whether those 2 notty gurls Pachlex and xjuliephanx have succeeded in their conspiracy to kidnap GY away for themselves...coz I do not have the time to backlog. I want to stay back and help guard our YooHouse but ....

I do see lots of newbies below. Anyeong!!!! Welcome to YooHouse.

Unfortunately I will be away for awhile coz I am following my hubby overseas....but I promised to log in if I can find the time.

*waves to Angelie, Tika, Yoobee, Nhetski, Kimone, xjuliephanx, Pachlex, iluvyoo2*...miss you all.

credit dariav from YEH thread. she translated the article that iluvyoo2 uploaded yesterday!

I'll just add on to what you have yea ? :)

On the topic of YEH, GY got talkative. He said while laughing, "I'm not sure why but I feel that the YEH without make-up looks more lively. Haha, but each time I compliment her, she'll give me an incredulous look as though I've made a mistake. " He continued, " In CP, Eun Chan is supposed to have the forthcoming? (no idea what 洒脱 means) and guts of a male but during the filming of some scenes, YEH will subconciously reveal her girlish side but that's understandable. It's quite impossible to change habits you've had over twenty years all of a sudden. More so recently, she's starting to sit with her legs apart and this really made us(*male co-stars? crew? i'm getting ideas XD) uncomfortable. I was really surprised when YEH filmed the scene of her EC cycling up and down the slope because everyone thought she wouldn't be able to do it. There was no safety harness and having to cycle down a steep slope on a bicycle... it's dangerous even for male artistes. Yet, she aced it. Also, for the first filming, in order to portray EC's mellow voice well, YEH made a trip to the singing practice rooms. When she arrived on the set, her voice was evidently hoarse. Frankly, her earnest attitude surprised me and more so, touched. YEH is a singer-turned-actress yet the impression of her as a singer was etched in me. But now, I think she can be fully recognised as an actress.

^anything to work on this article, Nancy Yoo pachlex? :lol:

Guest nhetski

credit dariav from YEH thread. she translated the article that iluvyoo2 uploaded yesterday!

i do! i think that YEH's giving GY an incredulous look is her way of saying she is embarrassed or shy that a HOT guy still thinks she is pretty even when she doesn't have any make up :)

how nice of GY to recognize YEH's passion for acting and to deliver EC role well :)

plus i found the part that YEH is getting accustomed to sitting like a guy hilarious!

miss u too Butterfly_Kisses!!!

welcome to all newbies!!!

pachlex, xjuliephanx and all YOOgals -- u guys crack me up all the time hahaha

Guest iluvyoo2

I saw that, but I wasn't very sure if it's YEH because both of them were kinda covered with that heading there... :P But now that you mentioned and I rewatch it over and over, I can confirm it's her.. calling pachlex!!!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/9/9/3/aalhl/f_GYEHhugm_8d230e4.jpg%7Boption%7D

I repeat that part few times too, so I think that girl NOT YEH, because that girl wore the short sleeve shirt, right?

so cool! 亲侑惠派 = Supporter for GY-YEH or GYEH..

i see 侑 stands for GY and 惠 stands for YEH!

there are quite alot of GYEH supportors out there in baidu or the chinese forum, isn't it?

Yes, there are many GYEH supporters in Chinese forum/Baidu GY. :lol:

They also investigating GYEH like us here..hahaha

If you can read chinese, you can go there to take a look, some quite funny. :P

http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/9/9/3/...ugm_8d230e4.jpg

i wanted to ask that too. but seems like someone also spoted GY hugging someone. i was watching this clip on youtube and i happen to see GY hugging some lady. i couldn't see it very clearly so i rewatch it on my WMP. i actually thought that the woman GY is hugging is the PD. i dont think is YEH.

i wanted to ask that too. but seems like someone also spoted GY hugging someone. i was watching this clip on youtube and i happen to see GY hugging some lady. i couldn't see it very clearly so i rewatch it on my WMP. i actually thought that the woman GY is hugging is the PD. i dont think is YEH.
I think it's YEH though because I saw her hairband.. would GY hug the PD like that? with his hand on her head? hmmmm.....

I repeat that part few times too, so I think that girl NOT YEH, because that girl wore the short sleeve shirt, right?
you have a point there that girl is wearing short sleeve.. but the hairband? If he really hug the PD that tightly, I want to be PD!!!

our family is getting bigger i am soo happy.

i just read the comment baby yoo gave during his fan meet abt YEH ; i agree i am sure he meant was " you see why you have antis? it is because you are beautiful! every body likes you; you even came in my fan meet and won over my fans; they think we are good for eachother and I like you best!" heheh okay i may have let my imagination run wild here; actually you guys can cut it from the part " you see why you have antis? it is because you are beautiful! " only the rest is just my wishful thinking. =D

welcome back sammi... he.he... I have the same thoughts as you.. too bad it may cause some misinterpretation.. :mellow:

YooGals....I am so sorry I was MIA for a few days. I had high fever that never seems to come down. Cannot eat or drink....surviving on drips only. Could be missing HK coz it only started after CP ended. I just need some GY loving.
Butterfly Kisses. Welcome back... you were sick too!!! Hope you are feeling much better now... Usually YooGals felt better after they visit YOOhouse.. ;) anyway, I think I'm gonna be down with flu too... I'm sneezing my head off!! :lol:

And I am wondering whether those 2 notty gurls Pachlex and xjuliephanx have succeeded in their conspiracy to kidnap GY away for themselves...coz I do not have the time to backlog. I want to stay back and help guard our YooHouse but ....
don't worry, Butterfly Kisses.. the 2 notty gurls are behaving well lately.. haha :lol: with pikhachu lightning power, they can't run very far out.. :lol: And now, we just lock them up in the whacked up and crazy department.... :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately I will be away for awhile coz I am following my hubby overseas....but I promised to log in if I can find the time.
oh... how nice.. enjoy your trip.. how long will you be away?

I think it's YEH though because I saw her hairband.. would GY hug the PD like that? with his hand on her head? hmmmm.....

oh. you saw the hairband? i didn't see it when watching it. maybe i should go and rewatch it again. :lol:

but it's is YEH, i will go crazy. my imaginations will run wild again. cos GY is hugging that lady really tightly!!!!

*off to rewatching that clip*

Guest nhetski

i've rewatched it over and over again and it's not YEH ..yes the girl is wearing a hairband but it's not the glittery one that YEH was wearing and also the girl was wearing short sleeves shirt while YEH was wearing long sleeves satiny shirt -- i think it was right after that part that YEH n GY actually hugged while drinking champagne :)

Guest pachlex

*waves back at Butterfly Kisses*

you were sick too? i hope you're feeling much better now...

it's just too bad that you have to be away for even longer.

but that's alright, duty calls! atleast you have a HUBBY to visit... :blush:

*cough*pachLex*cough*bitter*cough*

anyhow, we miss you too!!! take care! ^_^

credit dariav from YEH thread. she translated the article that iluvyoo2 uploaded yesterday

oh but ofcourse!!! buwahaha :P

- + -

NANCY YOO STATEMENT BREAKDOWN

1... I'm not sure why but I feel that the YEH without make-up looks more lively.

2... I was really surprised when YEH filmed the scene of her EC cycling up and down the slope because everyone thought she wouldn't be able to do it. There was no safety harness and having to cycle down a steep slope on a bicycle... it's dangerous even for male artistes. Yet, she aced it.

3... Frankly, her earnest attitude surprised me and more so, touched.

4... YEH is a singer-turned-actress yet the impression of her as a singer was etched in me. But now, I think she can be fully recognised as an actress.

NANCY YOO STATEMENT BREAKDOWN THEORY

*not applicable to this report because of the lack of hidden controversial information*

NANCY YOO STATEMENT BREAKDOWN ANALYSIS

1... for him to actually like her better without make-up on is a thoughtful fact.

not a lot of guys would take the time to even notice that in a girl, more so to TELL A GIRL about it.

***and YEH giving him an incredulous look everytime [implies it being done MULTIPLE TIMES] he tells her

kinda shows she's a little embarrassed... and to be embarrassed about such a compliment says A LOT.

[i'm betting she wouldn't shrink if EON was the one who said so... she would slap him silly if he did.]

2... i feel him being EXTREMELY IMPRESSED here. coz i remember him mentioning the extent of stunts he was

able to accomplish during the first scene in OFD... since he knows what he can do, and YEH was able to do

something close to his limit during OFD, i think it gave him a different view of YEH.

3... gah. he's so impressed with YEH. the fact that he said HE WAS TOUCHED brings the statement to another level.

since he was about to lose his passion for acting before he did CP, seeing YEH's passion warms his heart.

in fact, YEH's determination with CP probably played a big part in giving back our GY's love for acting.

4... ETCHED? YEH being a singer was ETCHED in him? he noticed her pretty early on then.

i smell a slight case of Early Recognition-turned-Attraction-turned-Sincere Inspiration here. :wub:

:wub::lol::crazy:

- + -

about the clip, no it's not YEH [how i wish it was though :wub:]:

hugclip.jpg

wow. iluvyoo2. you even have evidence yeah? i rewatched it. but i didn't see any handband. and i saw that the person is wearing short sleeve. judging from the height, i do not think it's YEH. it seems like GY is bending a little when hugging that person.

Guest iluvyoo2

Pictures for Celebration Party

viewimageiy1.jpg

viewimagenj5.jpg

viewimagean7.jpg

viewimageww1.jpg

credit daum and dcyeh

NANCY YOO STATEMENT BREAKDOWN ANALYSIS

1... for him to actually like her better without make-up on is a thoughtful fact.

not a lot of guys would take the time to even notice that in a girl, more so to TELL A GIRL about it.

*and YEH giving him an incredulous look everytime[implies it being done MULTIPLE TIMES] he tells her

kinda shows she's a little embarrassed... and to be embarrassed about such a compliment says A LOT.

[i'm betting she wouldn't shrink if EON was the one who said so... she would slap him silly if he did.]

2... i feel him being EXTREMELY IMPRESSED here. coz i remember him mentioning the extent of stunts he was

able to accomplish during the first scene in OFD... since he knows what he can do, and YEH was able to do

something close to his limit during OFD, i think it gave him a different view of YEH.

3... gah. he's so impressed with YEH. the fact that he said HE WAS TOUCHED brings the statement to another level.

since he was about to lose his passion for acting before he did CP, seeing YEH's passion warms his heart.

in fact, YEH's determination with CP probably played a big part in giving back our GY's love for acting.

4... ETCHED? YEH being a singer was ETCHED in him? he noticed her pretty early on then.

i smell a slight case of Early Recognition-turned-Attraction-turned-Sincere Inspiration here.

Wow, you really expert in observation/investigation..hahhaa

But I really enjoy your analysis! FIGHTING!!! :lol::D

Guest bloggurl

hello *wave

im not sure if its posted before

i just want to share it (again)

this is the eng translation for HG's song ;)

Loving you - Han Dong Jun

아침이 오는 소리에 문득 잠에서 깨어

Waking up by sounds that morning comes

내 품 안에 잠든 너에게

to you who fell asleep in my arms

워우우 워우워어

Wowooo Wowo (humming)

너를 사랑해

I love you

내가 힘겨울 때마다 너는 항상 내 곁에

You are with me Whenever I am in trouble

따스하게 어깨 감싸며

holding my shoulders warmly

워우우 워우워어

Wowooo Wowo (humming)

너를 사랑해

I love you

영원히 우리에겐 서글픈 이별은 없어

There is no sad parting for us forever

때로는 슬픔에 눈물도 흘리지만

although sometimes shedding tears of sorrow

언제나 너와 함께 새하얀 꿈을 꾸면서

always dreaming a white dream with you

하늘이 우리를 갈라놓을 때까지

until Heaven let us seperate

워우우 워우워어

Wowooo Wowo (humming)

너를 사랑해

I love you

crdt nic

Guest nhetski

pachlex, your statement analysis is brilliant!!

so the slight crush has turned into Early Recognition-turned-Attraction-turned-Sincere Inspiration huh?

thanks for all the pics iluvyoo2! look at YEH's red puffy eyes, the girl has been crying so much!