Guest eganlyen

where is HK's shirt BTW? he found his pants, but I don't see his shirt around, not on the bed, and not on the floor either... hmmm ..maybe should check the ceiling or the window huh?

Hi to everone :D

aalhl, ive re wtch ep 17 preview also wondering if i could find them near the door or fridge (cnt get over with those things)think ive found HK shirt it was throw at the plants near the bed.

Ithink its www.cyworld.com/ggongyoo but I'm not sure if thats a fan page or his official page.

...I think you mean miscarriage. I hope not.

i think is his own hompi, not like and official page .:)

i got it to open and i felt of my chair....million litres of drool****

a present for the 300th page

l_l.jpg

*credits: GYcyworld and me*

HOLY GOD , i'm a sinner now. i want to break up with my Bf and fly to Korea and chase GY puahaha .... [that will be my dream from now on -> chase him ^_^] i love my bf and GY too, that's two timer right ?????? xD

and yes, i mean miscarriage, i wasn't sure to put it since my translator icon was like crazy[ it didn't work], i hope that too. i want them to be happy after all that 10 years of turbulence.

Guest iluvyoo2

Anyone can help make a MV for CP and background song sing by Gong Yoo????? :P (coz I no talent doing this..haha)

I knew he sing quite well and sing in some shows or events.

I just want to see Gong Yoo's face in the MV and listen to his voice/singing at the same time!!!!!! :wub: :wub: AM I too greedy??

Someone might have asked you this already but have you seen One Fine Day or Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy? Both are really good and you should watch them after CP's over. It'll give you something to watch and GY is just as adorable in those too!

Ya, I watched Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy last few weeks ago. :D

Plan to watch One Fine Day after CP ended...hehehe

Guest xjuliephanx
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k92/Min-Mey/l_l.jpg HOLY GOD , i'm a sinner now. i want to break up with my Bf and fly to Korea and chase GY puahaha .... [that will be my dream from now on -> chase him ^_^] i love my bf and GY too, that's two timer right ?????? xD
I wish I could've taken that photo.. Then again it might not have come out well cause you would see my hand coming towards him trying to touch his smooth chest :DDon't feel bad, I dumped my bf for GY :P... haha just kidding it wasn't really for GY but I'd like to think so :D I will find me a man like that one day ;)
Anyone can help make a MV for CP and background song sing by Gong Yoo????? :P (coz I no talent doing this..haha)I knew he sing quite well and sing in some shows or events.I just want to see Gong Yoo's face in the MV and listen to his voice/singing at the same time!!!!!! :wub: :wub: AM I too greedy??
Not all, I wish I could see him everyday 24/7 but I can't. I hate school and work. They interfere with my GY time. Hahaha. I think aalhl has some fan made MVs on her youtube with GY singing in the background, but I'm not sure that the scenes are from CP, I think they may just be a photo slideshow of random photos.
Ya, I watched Biscuit Teacher & Star Candy last few weeks ago. :D Plan to watch One Fine Day after CP ended...hehehe
How'd you like BTSC? I personally loved it more than OFD. Tae-In was just too cute. I loved how much he loved Na Bori.

Guest nhetski

of course i have to post at our 300th page :w00t:

hi bites! i would be friendly with u if u retract your statement about waking up with GY like YEH did! hehe

polaris, i like your word there: A MASTERPIECE indeed, indeed! :blush:

heya xjuliephanx! u wanna get hurt?! who told u that u can "wrap him tight in my embrace"!@! only if we are ALL hugging him!

eganlyen, smr05, iluvyoo2, and all YOOgals: PLEASE REMEMBER GONG YOO MEANS SHARING SO WE ARE ALL SHARING OK?!

chigurl!!! hello again!! xblaaah, coowie, calypso78 ! hi!

Yoobee, pachlex, Xena, pongky, ds_dreamer, hongkong girl, sammi, nok, teddy_bear_blue, huongface, betchay830 and Butterfly Kisses, where are you gals? miss ya here!!

Guest teddy_bear_blue

Gong Yoo's bare chest is like a work of art.....A MASTERPIECE~~ :P

HK's facial expression everytime he looked at EC was so sweet and totally head over heels about her.

Gong Yoo is the Adonis of Korea. :lol:

I never ever imagined that I'd like him so much, but I really do. He is not only handsome but extremely talented as well, I hope they get an ward for CP cause his acting is just WOW!

I wish I could've taken that photo.. Then again it might not have come out well cause you would see my hand coming towards him trying to touch his smooth chest :DDon't feel bad, I dumped my bf for GY ... haha just kidding it wasn't really for GY but I'd like to think so I will find me a man like that one day

hahaha ok won't feel bad, on the contrary i'm very happy right now :lol: i you find that man one day, please make sure he has a twin [hehe]

:D

hi bites! i would be friendly with u if u retract your statement about waking up with GY like YEH did! hehe

hahah hi nhetski i won't retract that statement xD hohoho , don't tell me you didn't think that way too :lol:

so GOnG YOo means share????? heheh nice anlogy :)

Guest xjuliephanx

heya xjuliephanx! u wanna get hurt?! who told u that u can "wrap him tight in my embrace"!@! only if we are ALL hugging him!

Hahah who said I wasn't willing to share him? I was just trying to protect him from the mounds of fans that would attack him if he were to do CP shirtless all the time. I have no problems sharing him with my YOOGals. But noone else. And no exceptions. ;)

Guest eganlyen

i think is his own hompi, not like and official page .:)

i got it to open and i felt of my chair....million litres of drool****

a present for the 300th page

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k92/Min-Mey/l_l.jpg

HOLY GOD , i'm a sinner now. i want to break up with my Bf and fly to Korea and chase GY puahaha .... [that will be my dream from now on -> chase him ^_^] i love my bf and GY too, that's two timer right ?????? xD

*drools* yeah for me thats the body to die for :wub: . I'm with you i'm a sinner/two timer c'mon YOOGALS, lets go to Korea and chase GY :P:D

Guest huongface

polaris, i like your word there: A MASTERPIECE indeed, indeed! :blush:

eganlyen, smr05, iluvyoo2, and all YOOgals: PLEASE REMEMBER GONG YOO MEANS SHARING SO WE ARE ALL SHARING OK?!

chigurl!!! hello again!! xblaaah, coowie, calypso78 ! hi!

Yoobee, pachlex, Xena, pongky, ds_dreamer, hongkong girl, sammi, nok, teddy_bear_blue, huongface, betchay830 and Butterfly Kisses, where are you gals? miss ya here!!

hi nhetski! Time to back track again....A long family weekend, so I've been away. I'm so jealous all of you get to see the last episode. Im waiting for the english subs ones to come out. Let me know how it goes ladies. All this reading is making me anxious!

and that blurry shirtless picture, what more can I say :D haha...

Haha.

reading the posts on this thread are hilarious. Thanks for the laughs.

So, OMG just how hot was the ending scene of ep 15? Excuse me being wayyyyyyyyyyy behind, however, I think we all can agree that it can never be said too much.

Only a few hours then the final episode, this series has been a true surprise for me from beginning to end and I'm really happy that I decided to give this series a chance. My love for Gong Yoo went from 30 to 100 because of it and this will always have a place in my GY obsessed heart.

P.S. GY without a shirt (in a shirt) is a Korean National Treasure.

*drools* yeah for me thats the body to die for . I'm with you i'm a sinner/two timer c'mon YOOGALS, lets go to Korea and chase GY

AGREE :blush: -- yeeah i'm not alone anymore xD hoho , everything for GONG YOO right? ;) u didn't see my face when i enter to his cyworld and opened that pic ... i feel i died for a moment and went to paradise :w00t: nice paradise :wub:

and a view of GY cyworld

gycy.jpg

so mysterious :wub:~

*credits: cyworld and me*

Guest ellerdnic

Hi guys! There's really no doubt now that I am inlove with Gong Yoo. His picture is my wallpaper, I have him in my cellphone as well. If that's not enough, I watch everything with him in it even though I don't have the slightest idea what he's saying...I laugh when he laughs and cry when he cries. I was an introvert before but this show made me a hermit (literally no contact to outside world hehe)! When I saw the preview for episode 17, I was grinning like a "paboh". It felt like

I was the one who "did" it with him

(sorry for being pervy...blame the chest!)! Anyways, quick question, where can I buy the box sets for korean dvds? I am planning to buy this once it is released but I am not sure where. I bought some before through a friend but the subs are barely understandable.

Guest huongface

yep.. those quiet moments.. heh.he.. scary sometimes.. :)

don't worry about good presents as long as you have the heart for it... thanks again!!

YAY!!! YOOGALS FIGHTING!! GONG YOO FIGHTING!! COFFEE PRINCE FIGHTING!!

welcome back bites!!

yes.. I think it's a 2 years later.. hope she will be back by 2nd half of the episode.. then we will have some more lovey dovey scenes to cover for the tears earlier on. When I see HK cry I was heartbroken too.. I want to hug him... :tears:

his cyworld is http://www.cyworld.com/ggongyoo. Many people had problem opening that URL, so you can try this one too - http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=23192232

Thanks for this blog! I'm going through all his pictures. He's soo hot!

yay for 300 pages!

Guest xblaaah

lol.. every time i see his really nice body.. i have the urge to sing.. 'your body is a wonderland'

actually.. I was browsing the GY thread when I was talking to my cousin on the phone.. and I kept singing that.. haha and it doesn't help that i have an awful voice.. I guess he won't be picking up my phone calls anytime soon..

anyway, does anyone have the GY's DC link..? I thought I bookmarked it, but I guess not.

and oh, 14&15 subs are out.

Guest xjuliephanx

Hi guys! There's really no doubt now that I am inlove with Gong Yoo. His picture is my wallpaper, I have him in my cellphone as well. If that's not enough, I watch everything with him in it even though I don't have the slightest idea what he's saying...I laugh when he laughs and cry when he cries. I was an introvert before but this show made me a hermit (literally no contact to outside world hehe)!
That's a relief. I'm not the only one who's social life has gone splat! The only person I really talk to now is Korean and thats because he's helping me learn it :D Next time I see GY I will ask him: Ahnyunghaseyo! Mo hae? Ah Nah Jo? Bbobbo ha ja? Gasum Bo Yo Jo? Wae? Geunyang! (Hello! What's up? Can I have a hug? Let's kiss! Show me your chest? Why? Just cause! HAHAHAHA) Please forgive my spelling. I'm doing it phonetically, as thats how I'm being taught to make it easier to read, and I also believe I'm speaking informally which I will have to correct since GY is older.
lol.. every time i see his really nice body.. i have the urge to sing.. 'your body is a wonderland'actually.. I was browsing the GY thread when I was talking to my cousin on the phone.. and I kept singing that.. haha and it doesn't help that i have an awful voice.. I guess he won't be picking up my phone calls anytime soon..
HAHAHAH that made me laugh. John Mayer is awesome. Next time I hear it I'm going to think of GY. :D

P.S. I'm getting worried, xblaaah I would've figured you'd have more posts than me but I'm getting pretty darn close :( I think I'm a soompi addict. Also how did you get your info underneath the avatar to have the hearts underneath Member and have it say "friend of soompi". Mines so plain. Could you let me know how it's changed?

Thanks for this blog! I'm going through all his pictures. He's soo hot!
He's also got myspace too but there's not a whole lot of stuff on it and he doesn't seem to have many friends yet

www.myspace.com/gongyoo

Here's YEH's too as well but she's got LOTS more friends lol; we need to show GY some more support :P

www.myspace.com/yooneunhye8384

Hi guys! There's really no doubt now that I am inlove with Gong Yoo. His picture is my wallpaper, I have him in my cellphone as well. If that's not enough, I watch everything with him in it even though I don't have the slightest idea what he's saying...I laugh when he laughs and cry when he cries. I was an introvert before but this show made me a hermit (literally no contact to outside world hehe)! When I saw the preview for episode 17, I was grinning like a "paboh". It felt like

I was the one who "did" it with him

(sorry for being pervy...blame the chest!)! Anyways, quick question, where can I buy the box sets for korean dvds? I am planning to buy this once it is released but I am not sure where. I bought some before through a friend but the subs are barely understandable.

OMG hahaha :lol: u were very direct with that spoiler !!! but don't feel alone, i felt the same :lol: chest-body-HIM :wub: and nhetsky wanted to bite me few hours ago hohoho cause i wrote the same as you...hehe be careful B)

buu i can't help you about the dvd's.. maybe one of the regular campers that know it all will tell u :)

Guest iluvyoo2

He's also got myspace too but there's not a whole lot of stuff on it and he doesn't seem to have many friends yet

www.myspace.com/gongyoo

Here's YEH's too as well but she's got LOTS more friends lol; we need to show GY some more support :P

www.myspace.com/yooneunhye8384

These "myspace" really setup by them or by their fans???

How'd you like BTSC? I personally loved it more than OFD. Tae-In was just too cute. I loved how much he loved Na Bori.

Yes, I love Tae-In too, he sooooooooooo CUTE. :wub:

I felt touched when he gave his shoe to Na Bori, he sold his motorbike to buy couple-hand phones, put a rose at Bori's house door everyday. Too many scenes I liked in BTSC. :D

If a guy can do these to me, I SURE (101%) marry him!!!!!!! Or I can propose to him like what YJ did in CP. :P

Luckily I married before knowing Gong Yoo, else it may ruin my love life...hahahaha

I want find someone like HIM! :lol::P

Gong Yoo DC

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=0u&am...9021&page=1

I like GY or HK new hair style. :wub: :wub:

viewimageti1.jpg

Guest xblaaah

That's a relief. I'm not the only one who's social life has gone splat! The only person I really talk to now is Korean and thats because he's helping me learn it :D Next time I see GY I will ask him: Ahnyunghaseyo! Mo hae? Ah Nah Jo? Bbobbo ha ja? Gasum Bo Yo Jo? Wae? Geunyang! (Hello! What's up? Can I have a hug? Let's kiss! Show me your chest? Why? Just cause! HAHAHAHA) Please forgive my spelling. I'm doing it phonetically, as thats how I'm being taught to make it easier to read, and I also believe I'm speaking informally which I will have to correct since GY is older.

looks like I need to find a Korean friend to teach me something educational such as, "Gasum Bo Yo Jo" haha

HAHAHAH that made me laugh. John Mayer is awesome. Next time I hear it I'm going to think of GY. :D

P.S. I'm getting worried, xblaaah I would've figured you'd have more posts than me but I'm getting pretty darn close :( I think I'm a soompi addict.

I like the part where he sings, "your body is a wonderland, i'll use my hands" or something like that.. haha I think he wrote the song for us YooGals.

I'm much more of a lurker than a poster. I think I lurked for a month before I posted. I'm sure you'll post count will pass mine in no time. And being a soompi addict isn't that bad... I think? lol

Also how did you get your info underneath the avatar to have the hearts underneath Member and have it say "friend of soompi". Mines so plain. Could you let me know how it's changed?

Ohh you get that when you donate to soompi.. I donated because I wanted really cool looking hearts..

here's how to donate http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82032

thanks iluvyoo2 for the link..

These "myspace" really setup by them or by their fans???

Gong Yoo DC

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=0u&am...9021&page=1

mm celebrities having a my space is extremely rare :mellow: i think it's setup by fans ... :unsure:

iluvyoo2 Thanku for the link !!! heheeh and the first pic to apprear is.........

omggy.jpg

......extremely CUTEeeeeeeeeee :wub:

*credits: as labeled & DC*