16 hours ago, Noor90 said:

@greenleaf   do you think GY 'll promote SeoBok again ???

Finally GY finished filming" The Silent Sea ". Bae Donna is so sweet  Also I'm  glad all actors are friends now.  

Yes, actually the Esquire photo shoot is a promo for SEOBOK. I am expecting a variety show guesting or a web show guesting--hoping it is on Jessi.

The heart of sharing is still a boy Part. One

The heart of sharing, wearing the Ralph Lauren purple label, was still a boy. In his eyes excited about fishing and basketball, he couldn't find anything other than a boy.

YOUNG AT HEART

Pardon the translation, if you encounter the word share or sharing--that its Gong Yoo in Korean. Original article https://www.esquirekorea.co.kr/article/53860

The heart of  Gong Yoo, wearing the Ralph Lauren purple label, was still a boy. In his eyes excited about fishing and basketball, he couldn't find anything other than a boy.

BY ESQUIRE 2021.03.22

It's been a long time since this pleasant set. When I saw the popping popping like an entertainment set, I thought that if a handsome man is good at joking, the surroundings will be so fun (laugh)

(Laughter) It doesn't seem like it broke out like that. Actually, it was my first time working with photographer Park Jong-ha.

I think it's the original relationship.

These are friends I've known since I was an assistant under photographer Hong Jang-hyun. My younger siblings, whom I've been seeing since childhood, have been introduced and are now working on pictures here and there. Heejun and Jongha are the same. The same goes for the hair shop. After continuing to visit one shop, all the friends under the director are now famous hair designers. Sometimes, when I hear that the ransom price of such friends has been too high, it is embarrassing and I feel a little strange.

The handmade Shantung silk dinner jacket, navy cashmere sweater, linen-silk Gregory trousers, and paisley print scarf are all Ralph Lauren purple labels.

The handmade Shantung silk dinner jacket, navy cashmere sweater, linen-silk Gregory trousers, and paisley print

Somehow, the photographer asked me to go in under the piano, but I did well to go in. Besides, the affectionate look at the photographer... .

Even if you are a photographer you don't know, try everything you want. Unless it's really uncomfortable that I can't. It's not that difficult, it's because we work together anyway.

By the way, I also liked the combination of this historic hotel with the Ralph Lauren Purple Label.

From the moment I first entered, I thought it went very well with the Ralph Lauren Purple label.

There are many people who feel sorry for the length of time they can't see the public performance.

The movie <Seobok> (scheduled to be released on April 15th) has passed the time when it should be released. I can't blame anyone, and it's a shame that everyone, not just me, is going through it, but it's a reality that needs to be accepted. The work currently being filmed is soon ending, and 〈Wonderland〉, which appeared as a special appearance, has already been filmed. Soon, the things you've worked on will be released one by one. I'm not confident, but I think I'll be able to greet you sequentially with good works.

I think the'Year of Gong Yoo's  could unfold again. Was it 2016? In the year that 〈Lonely and Brilliant God Goblin〉 was aired, 〈Mijeong〉 and 〈Going to Busan〉 followed by 〈Man and Woman〉. How many in 2021?

Including 〈Seobok〉, it’s three. 〈Seobok〉, 〈Wonderland〉, which was specially featured, and 〈Sea of Silence〉, which is being filmed now.

〈Sea of Silence〉 is the main character, isn’t it?

Yes. In addition to Me and Bae Doo-na, in 〈Sea of Silence〉, there are several members of the space crew. Netflix seems to be thinking of this winter. Netflix seems to see summer and winter as big as in the movie market. I heard that you are planning to push the tent pole (a word that refers to the support of the tent during the peak summer and winter seasons).

That's good news. Let's talk about the first 〈Seobok〉. In February, I met pianist Kim Seon-wook, and Seon-wook's solo performances have been pushed back three times since 2020, passing the year. But every time it was postponed, he said, "The performance keeps changing." Film is a documentary art, but I thought that if the release was postponed, the actor's mind and perspective could change.

In fact, I haven't seen the finished movie yet. Like the audience, I am curious about how the movie will come out. However, I think I can answer from previous experiences. In fact, when I took on a role in most of my works, when the work came out, and when I showed it to the audience, my point of view did not change much during this period. This movie also hasn't changed much in terms of how you look at this movie when you first encountered the screenplay. The part I first saw, interpreted, and accepted continued until the end of this film. Something in the middle of a change of mind, or a different interpretation or a different point of view came up and said,'Huh? I don't think I've ever thought about it like this. But maybe the director is a little different. The director writes and is in the position of the director who made this film, so I think I can think of that. Isn't the pianist you mentioned in a position similar to that of the director? I think it is.

I also thought,'It's good that it's not a drama' while watching movies that are constantly being postponed. There are a lot of things that need to be changed when a year passes in dramas.

If the whole is pre-production, it really is. There are cases where only half is pre-produced, so Eun-sook Kim, who worked with me, said that the'half-dictionary' is more attractive than the entire pre-production. Because it can reflect the trends of that time...

I haven't seen 〈Seobok〉, but it was pretty detailed in one interview.

Yes. That was the only official interview. Bogum (Park Bo-gum in the role of'Seobok') had to go to the military. When Bogum is still in society, we have to finish filming and interviews, so we set up a schedule with the film magazine in advance. This was an interview last year in July, long before December when the first movie was released.

In that interview, I described this movie as'a work that talks about human life and death.'

It's a wording that I think about easily and try to solve it easily, but I think it's literally correct. Human life is finite. Rather, I thought that because it is finite, it seems that I have desire and fear. The destiny of human beings is inevitable in that finiteness, but is it not human again that wants to escape from there? Something is very grand, but the wording is a simple shortening of this story.

It turns out that Kiheon (the role of sharing in <Seobok>) represents a finite life sentenced to a limited time, and the cloned human Seobok is an existence created for infinity. It is clearly revealed.

I enjoyed the contrast. It's the setting itself.

It is also said a lot that most of human desires are created because human life is finite.

I think that is in line with what the director was trying to say. This work brought the genre of science fiction, and in fact, it looks like a blockbuster targeting a tent pole, but I think the story the director wanted to talk about was a philosophical story. At that time, it was the most difficult scenario I reviewed, and it was very profound. I always start my work in the hope that some grains in this appearance can be made well in a cinematic way. Of course, there is also anxiety that it may not be possible at the same time. It's like always challenging. However, the essence of this film is good if it is delivered to the audience as well as I want it to be, and even if it is not delivered, I decided that it is worth the challenge and it is a story worth trying.

It is said that'Kiheon', the role of sharing, appears like a messenger delivering the director's message to readers. Are you talking about appearing as a narrator?

I didn't say'messenger'. However, although Kiheon's position in the movie is depicted as a moderator who guides the audience, it is not completely wrong. The structure of the film that I understand is that the audience follows the character of Kiheon and looks at Seobok from the standpoint of Kiheon. And in the end, in the climax of the movie, it makes me think,'If I were consecrated, what kind of judgment can I make in that situation?' In an interview, I once said,'What I want the audience to feel is my heart'. I think I interpreted this word as'messenger'.

There are a few points that I can look forward to by just listening to this. I'm curious about what kind of reaction you expect to come out after opening. Whether it's a compliment, likes and dislikes, or becomes controversial.

I think the likes and dislikes are probably divided. I hope that the audience will not be trapped in the entertaining expectation that'Park Bo-gum and Gong-ju starred, and Lee Yong-joo of <Introduction to Architecture> was the director, and besides, it is a science fiction movie and action is coming out. It can feel a little different to the audience who are expecting a splendid action science fiction movie. It looks like a blockbuster science fiction genre, but the essence of this film is a story about human life and death.

Monogram logo shirt and silk-linen trousers, all with Ralph Lauren purple labels.

Monogram logo shirt and silk-linen trousers, all with Ralph Lauren purple labels.

Because the talk of Mr. Bogum came out. It means that the top stars representing each generation have met. How is he?

The age difference was so small that I started to think of myself at that age while looking at a friend named Park Bo-gum. As we met, worked, and observed from the side, I recalled,'How was I when I was that age?' It's my first time meeting and working, but I think about the age group I've passed through, and I'm thinking,'What is the Bogum thinking and with what kind of attitude?' There is a kind of bond that arises from thinking about it. There is also a useless old woman feeling. On the outside, she looks very sturdy, bright, and always smiling, but I think there must be some worries that this child has inside. However, I also think that there will be something I can't express myself to people.

When I think about it, I think there is an empathy that only very few people can know between'the leading actors who represent the generation'. For each generation, I wonder if there are only 10 people in Korea. Besides, Gong Gong is a person who has passed through that generation.

Yes. There is definitely a consensus. It wouldn't be exactly 100% right, but I thought,'He must be thinking about this even if he doesn't say anything.' I think that this child enjoys more comfortably and wants to pass this time, so I feel like I will take care of it more warmly from the side and look at what I did not enjoy at that age.

What do you want to do?

It is exactly the image that the public sees. Shall I say that it is a good life? Still, I am not without greed as an actor, and I am very considerate, but I am stubborn. They have very finite stubbornness. There is something I said to Bogum-i like a habit, but I often said, "You don't have to carry everything on your own." Too much consideration exhausts the person. They don't even know that they're already exhausted, and they think it's okay, like a habit. Do everything you want to do, don't be too patient, and get upset when you're angry. I think we talked a lot about that.

That's what I can say because it's shared. I need to send a book to Park Bo-gum's agency. (Laughs) This work is also the first meeting of Park Bo-gum and sharing, but it is also the first work that CJ ENT releases through OTT (teabing) at the same time as the theater.

Yes. This has never happened before. It's my first time. It is the first time that Corona was born. I think many things happen after I've been an actor for a long time. Actually, it's unfamiliar. The situation is now.

However, for movie enthusiasts who enjoy the physical form of the screen, there is also concern that the format of the theater is declining.

I think so. I am very sad about that too. It seems that theaters will gradually decrease, and I think that large theaters and multiplexes in particular will disappear. Rather, I think that it will go back to the days of Piccadilly and Danseongsa before the multiplex. And in the farther future, I feel like people won't have to go to the theater someday. But it's a little sad.

*The full version of the shared pictorial and interview can be found in the April issue of Esquire.
FASHION EDITOR Donghui Ko

·        FEATURES EDITOR Sehoe Park

·        PHOTOGRAPHER Park Jong-ha

·        STYLIST Hyeyoung Lee

·        HAIR Lim Cheol-woo

·        MAKEUP Kang Yunjin

·        ASSISTANT Lee Ha-min

·        DIGITAL DESIGNER Heejin Kim

1. HOME
  2. PEOPLE
  3. The heart of sharing is still a boy Part. 2
Eq_PC_ico_close_x.png
PEOPLE

The heart of sharing is still a boy Part. 2

The heart of sharing, wearing the Ralph Lauren purple label, was still a boy. In his eyes excited about fishing and basketball, he couldn't find anything other than a boy.

YOUNG AT HEART PART II

When I looked at the trailer of 〈Seobok〉, Dong-cheol Ji (the role of sharing) in 〈The Suspect〉 came to mind.
If I had watched the finished movie, I would have been able to talk more calmly, but it's a pity. I heard the rough direction, but I'm not sure which scenes will be edited and which ones will come out. If you look at the trailer scenes where the eyes are emphasized with a gun, the appearance may look similar. But the two are completely different. Relatively, Min Kiheon is very hot-tempered. Ji Dong-cheol is a very cool person. While talking about the warrior Lee Yong-joo and Kiheon character, he was originally a very witty character who was good at joking with his colleagues, but after he was sentenced to life with limited time, he set that he changed into the current character shown in the movie.

Twill safari jackets, polo shirts, silk-linen twill suit pants, and bunnyseed calfskin Luther loafers all with Ralph Lauren purple labels.

Twill safari jackets, polo shirts, silk-linen twill suit pants, and bunnyseed calfskin Luther loafers all with Ralph Lauren purple labels.

It's a bit unexpected, but is there a god that was the most tense among your recent works?
Among the works that appeared after dramas and film films were accumulated to some extent, 〈Secret〉 is the only one that was tense.
Oh, that movie casting was great. You mean the gods Lee Byung-hun, Song Kang-ho, and Gong-gong were sitting at the round table?
no. If you think about it, it was the scene of those two people, not me. I was a mediator, and you two were more important gods. In addition to that scene, I was nervous in some of the scenes where Song Kang-ho and the two were alone. It was a movie where the two of us constantly exchange breaths, fight, and fight. 〈Secret〉 remains the movie with the most tensions during filming. Director Kim Ji-woon seems to have also played a part. Since I was between Director Kim Ji-woon and Song Kang-ho, there was tension. When I think about it, the discomfort or tension at that time was good for me.
There are a lot of questions I prepared, but I had a great time telling a story that I couldn't solve on the paper. I think this question is one mana, but what is the most elaborate thing besides being an actor?
Fishing. (Laughter) If there is anything else, how long do I have to do this, but it's exercise that I can't let go of it at the same time while thinking about that. The refreshment when I sweat, I have the addiction. Well, everyone must be similar, but there are not so many hobbies that you can do with age, whether you are an actor or not.
All converge to golf. Many people go to golf.
Yes. But I haven't played golf yet. I still like sports to play and play with myself rather than hitting the ball.
Are you playing basketball?
I still like basketball, and I also like tennis. I gradually feel my joints aren't the same as before, but I still enjoy playing basketball. I'm still watching the NBA like crazy. I've been learning tennis for half a year, but I couldn't learn it because I was busy, but I want to play tennis again when I finish my work.

Striped cashmere crewneck sweater, buckle-embellished linen trousers and floral print scarf are all Ralph Lauren purple labels.

Striped cashmere crewneck sweater, buckle-embellished linen trousers and floral print scarf are all Ralph Lauren purple labels.

We interviewed Junseok Yeo last month.
I know. I know Junseok Yeo because I like basketball. People still don't know Yeo Jun-seok very well. I'm always watching the highlights of Hyunjoong Lee, who plays for Davidson, on YouTube. Junseok Yeo and Hyunjoong Lee are the future of our basketball.
I told the editor-in-chief exactly that while recruiting Joon-Seok Yeo.
It's the future, it's hope, and it's probably the first. Oh, it's not the first time because there are Seungjin Ha and Seongyoon Bang. Junseok Yeo and Hyunjoong Lee I think I can go to the NBA.
I really look like a boy. Because I see what I really like like this.
I like basketball, watch Son Heung-min, and when I start the major league, I cheer for Ryu Hyun-jin. Now there are more people to support. Because Choo Shin-soo came to Korea again (laughs).
I'll stay up all night like this. Last question, Hado likes fishing, so I'll ask you by fishing. In the sea of life, what kind of fish haven't been caught yet?
Hey, it's really fun and difficult. You used an analogy to fishing, but once you get into real fishing, you want to catch a fish that you haven't caught. Big meat. The big red snapper is called'Paga' by anglers. I want to catch something with a bar over 80cm. It's a rare thing in your fishing life. When it comes to golf, it's like a hole-in-one. There are people who have never caught fishing for 10 or 20 years. Also, I want to catch fish species that I haven't caught before, for example, Bukbari and Dageumbari. If I can go abroad, I want to go to a place like the Pacific Ocean and catch marlin by trolling.  
But that's a metaphor...
Right. I know. The reporter made an analogy.
What I thought was just like winning the Lotte Giants.
Oh, that's it? (laughs) I haven't thought of that. You don't have to have it, you just need something big for me, right? Then you have more options. (Laughter) I want to have a boat. I want to take a boat.

Denim jackets, vests, pants, striped poplin shirts and striped silk club ties are all Ralph Lauren purple labels.

Denim jackets, vests, pants, striped poplin shirts and striped silk club ties are all Ralph Lauren purple labels.

Can't you have it now?
I don't think it's a matter of money. I am a little different. A little something... This can be because of my tendency, but it needs a psychological process. What if I had a boat once, would I have to drive a boat to do that? In that case, would I have to get a license? By the way, the sea is very beautiful, but it is also a dangerous place at the same time. You live only when you can come to the conclusion of buying a ship through a number of complex thoughts such as. But considering the fish as an analogy in the question, the boat doesn't seem to be the right answer. Let me think about it. Hmm… All limited edition sneakers in the world?
Do you collect sneakers?
I've always liked sneakers since ancient times. At one point, I was like,'Oh, let's stop, let's not do this, it's all useless. Let's put it down, Jichul.' I thought about why I was stuck in my sneakers like this. When I was young, I wanted to buy something, but I think there is a feeling of compensation for what I couldn't buy.
Are you talking about Air Jordan? Because my mom didn't buy it either.
Yes. It seems that there is a desire and nostalgia for what I didn't have. When I look at the pretty Jordan shoes, my hands go again. Then, when I buy one, I can't stop there, by color... .
He's a Ralph Lauren Purple Label Ambassador, but now he keeps coming to Jordan... (laugh)
I have similar feelings about Ralph Lauren. Until college,'Ralph Lauren' was the clothes worn by rich friends. It was the days when Dr. Martens wore a Ralph Lauren Oxford shirt and a Ralph Lauren jacket. At that time, I remember wearing a Ralph Lauren shirt from a relative who also lived in the United States. Was that so? Even before I was an ambassador, I wore a Ralph Lauren suit really often. It's even a purple label. It's not just Ralph Lauren that I wanted to have when I was in school, but Ralph Lauren Purple Label. It suits me best, fits the image well, and most of all, it fits perfectly.
If you hear a real story like this, I think it's made up when someone hears it.
Ah! I remembered it. I remembered the answer to that question. How about watching an NBA game with Michael Jordan?

*The full version of the shared pictorial and interview can be found in the April issue of Esquire.

• Thanks 1

Watch: Former Agent Gong Yoo Strikes Up An Unlikely Friendship With Clone Park Bo Gum In Sci-Fi Film “Seobok”

Watch: Former Agent Gong Yoo Strikes Up An Unlikely Friendship With Clone Park Bo Gum In Sci-Fi Film “Seobok”

Mar 23, 2021
by L. Kim

Gong Yoo and Park Bo Gum’s upcoming movie “Seobok” has unveiled another trailer!

“Seobok” is a sci-fi film about a former intelligence agent named Ki Heon (played by Gong Yoo) who, for the final mission of his life, is tasked with ensuring the safe transportation of mankind’s first human clone. Park Bo Gum will star as the titular clone Seobok, who is the target of many forces seeking to steal the clone for themselves.

The trailer starts off with Seobok asking, “What does ‘forever’ mean?” Lead researcher Im Se Eun (Jang Young Nam), who created the clone, softly replies, “It means it never ends.”

The clip then shows a glimpse of Ki Heon who is given the task to help transport Seobok. During the transportation, Ki Heon attempts to be friendly to Seobok by stretching out his hand and introducing himself. Instead of shaking his hand, Seobook gazes at him questioningly.

Things go haywire when they get attacked out of nowhere. The two end up alone, and Ki Heon is given orders to keep Seobok safe until backup arrives. Ki Heon says, “It’s still dangerous. We need to go somewhere safe.” Seobok takes off his white mask and bluntly asks, “Why is it dangerous? Because I’m a clone that doesn’t die?”

The two then wander through a market that is bustling with people. Seobok asks if they can slow down, and when Ki Heon asks why, he realizes it’s because Seobok has never seen anything outside the lab before. Ki Heon comments, “I heard you lived in there your whole life. What did you do the whole day? All you did was get tested and eat meals your entire life?”

As time goes on, the two unexpectedly become friends, and Ki Heon realizes there’s more to Seobok than meets the eye. When enemies appear to end Seobok’s existence, Ki Heon forgets the orders he was given and makes it his life’s mission to protect the clone. The trailer ends with Seobok saying, “I keep thinking about my destiny.”

Watch the trailer below!

“Seobok” will be released on April 15 via the Korean streaming platform TVing and movie theaters in Korea.

• Like 1

Gong Yoo Talks About Upcoming Film “Seobok,” Working With Park Bo Gum, And More

Gong Yoo Talks About Upcoming Film “Seobok,” Working With Park Bo Gum, And More

Mar 24, 2021
by S. Cho

Gong Yoo is on the cover of Esquire Korea’s latest issue!

The interviewer mentioned how long it has been since fans have been able to see him, so Gong Yoo broke down all of his projects coming in the next few months. He shared, “We completely flew past the time that the film ‘Seobok’ was supposed to premiere. I can’t blame it on anyone and since it’s a situation that everyone is dealing with, not just me, it’s upsetting but the reality is that we have to accept it.” Seobok is newly scheduled to premiere on April 15.

Gong Yoo continued, “The project I’m working on now is wrapping up soon and I already filmed my special appearance for ‘Wonderland.’ The projects I’ve completed will now slowly be released. I’m not confident but I’ll soon be able to greet you through good projects.”

Gong-Yoo-3.jpegGong-Yoo-4.jpeg

Although “Seobok” has yet to premiere, the interviewer brought up a past interview that goes in-depth about the film. Gong Yoo explained, “That’s the one official interview. Park Bo Gum [who stars as Seobok] had to enlist. We had to complete filming and interviews while he was still here so we scheduled ahead of time. The interview is from July, which is way before the original December premiere date.”

In that interview, they described the film as “a project that discusses the life and death of humans.” Gong Yoo elaborated, “The wording is like that to put it simply and so it’s easier to think about, but I do believe it’s exactly like that. A human’s life is finite. Since it’s finite, I believe that you have desires and develop fears. Being unable to avoid that finite life is a human’s fate, but trying to escape that is also what humans do. It seems very grand but putting this into simpler words became that wording.”

When asked about working with Park Bo Gum, Gong Yoo responded, “Since we have a bit of an age gap, I always end up thinking about myself at his age when I look at him.” He continued, “Although it’s our first time meeting and collaborating, I think about that age range that I’ve experienced and think, ‘What kind of thoughts does Bo Gum have now and what kind of mindset does he have as an actor?’ which creates a special kind of bond.”

Gong Yoo added, “On the outside, he is extremely responsible, bright, and always smiling, but I believe there are certain worries he has on the inside. However, I also think that he’s unable to show that to others and is just blowing off steam by himself.”

Gong-Yoo-5.jpegGong-Yoo-1.jpeg

Aside from acting, Gong Yoo shared with a laugh that he enjoys fishing. He also shared, “If I were to add another one, the one thing I can’t let go of, even while simultaneously thinking ‘How long do I have to do this for?’, is exercise. It’s because of how refreshed and addicted I feel when I sweat.”

In line with his love for fishing, the interviewer wittily asked, “In the ocean of life, what’s the one fish that Gong Yoo has been unable to catch?” Gong Yoo responded, “You used fishing as a metaphor but in terms of actual fishing, I want to catch a fish that I haven’t caught before. A big one.”

The interviewer emphasized that it was just a metaphor, adding that they thought he would say something like “a win for the Lotte Giants.” Gong Yoo responded while laughing, “Oh, something like that? I hadn’t thought about that. It just has to be a big deal to me, not something I need? Then my options become much more vast. I want a boat.”

When asked if he couldn’t just get one now, Gong Yoo replied, “I don’t think it’s a money problem. I’m a bit different. This may just be a trait of mine, but I need a mental process. If I get a boat, what would it be like? Then I’ll have to drive the boat? Then I’ll have to get my boating license? However, while the ocean is very beautiful, it’s also quite dangerous. I have to go through all these complex thoughts to reach the conclusion that I will buy a boat.”

Later, Gong Yoo added, “When you think about how the metaphor was about fish, I don’t think a boat was an appropriate answer. I’ll think about it some more. Maybe… all the limited sneakers in the world?”

By the end of the interview, Gong Yoo confidently announced, “Oh! I’ve thought of it. How about if I say, ‘Watching an NBA game with Michael Jordan?'”

Check out Gong Yoo’s full interview in the April issue of Esquire Korea and watch the trailer for his upcoming film “Seobok” here!

• Like 2

Gong Yoo Proves His Youthful Nature By Sharing His Love For Basketball And Sneakers

Can you believe he’s 41?!

lD-ccNtEXD5ggQruIkif9JgaArrQEFXSw8Xi33oX

Gong Yoo is back with another editorial and this time, it’s for men’s magazine, Esquire Korea. The handsome actor sat down with the magazine company to talk about a few of his favorite things in life, including his passion for sports.

I don’t play golf. I still enjoy playing and running with a ball rather than just hitting it.

I love basketball and I also like tennis. I can feel that my joints aren’t what they used to be, but I still think basketball is so fun. I still go crazy for the NBA and watch their games. I learned how to play tennis for half a year before my schedule got too busy, but I would like to pick it back up once my filming is complete.

— Gong Yoo

The Seobok actor continued to prove his youthful nature by revealing his sneakerhead ways.

I've always loved sneakers. There have been times where I think, ‘okay let’s stop, no more, this is useless. Let’s let it go Ji Chul-ah (birth name).’ I will stop here and there, but then I start buying them again. I thought about why I’m so obsessed with buying sneakers and I realized it’s because I’m compensating for my childhood when I couldn’t buy the things I wanted.

When I see a pair of Jordan’s that I like, my hands just gravitate towards them. If I buy one pair, I can’t stop myself and then somehow I have them in every color…

— Gong Yoo

The fit 41-year-old actor surprised absolutely nobody when he shared that he may have an addiction to exericising.

I can’t give up exercising. The amazing feeling you get when you sweat, there’s an addictive feeling to it. I think many people can agree with me, whether they’re actors or not, but once you reach a certain age you can only do so many things as a hobby.

— Gong Yoo

We didn’t think we could love Gong Yoo more and yet, here we are. You can catch his entire interview with Esquire Korea, here!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

#Production cost support is tomorrow. At 8 a.m. on March 26, enjoy Ralph Lauren's Spring 2021 collection with Ralph Lauren Purple Label's Korean Ambassador Share. I'm very excited about the show with the performance of musician Janelle Monet. Ralph Lauren is released on Instagram Live.
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I really love GY RL photoshoots/video and his latest interview :) 

I guess Silent Sea is not quite done filming yet? since he got the food truck recently. I guess just Bae Doona is done?

Yes,  he is still shooting, I think DB gave gifts to  some actors  who are done because creature ate them for breakfast, hehehehe. At least it is a clear indication the GY  won't sacrifice his life and get handed to moon creatures :)

• Like 2

On 3/29/2021 at 8:07 PM, ElectricHearts said:

I guess Silent Sea is not quite done filming yet? since he got the food truck recently. I guess just Bae Doona is done?

16 hours ago, greenleaf said:

Yes,  he is still shooting, I think DB gave gifts to  some actors  who are done because creature ate them for breakfast, hehehehe. At least it is a clear indication the GY  won't sacrifice his life and get handed to moon creatures :)

Today , Bae Donna shared this pic and wrote " That's a wrap" 

• Like 1