I want to meet Gong Yoo too even if I don't live in South Korea. He's someone who really drawn you into him because he has this vibe that's is very humble and down to earth personality. A very talented and handsome actor who is really inspiring. 

• Like 5

The most shining movie actor "Gong Yoo" no.6

so proud of our man he's in top 10 without having any movie since 2016 , his role in kim ji young born 1982 was supporting role.

large_e6da61aefc75b3b7f4d5bd6bac414ff1cb88af98.jpeg

Koreans Pick Favorite Celebrities for Commercials for 2020

On December 9th, the Korean Broadcast Advertising Corporation (KOBACO) released the result of their survey asking people to choose their favorite commercial models for the past year. The survey took place from November 13th to 17th and a total of 1,000 Koreans aged from 20 to 59 participated. 

3 Gong Yoo — 5.6%

1607486133420-0.jpg

@kstarlive

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

I remember oppa said in an interview years ago that he is aware of himself being among the 4 most eligible bachelor actors of Korea- “I heard I am one of the most representative bachelor actors of Korea with Kang Dong Won, So Ji Sub, and Hyun Bin”. He also acknowledged that given SJS and himself are the oldest, they should be out/ get married asap. Well, that was years ago. And as of this moment SJS indeed already got married, HB is getting married, even oppa’s cousin KDW can potentially beat him in the race here as at least there had been signs of him being romantically involved with HHJ. But as for oppa, I’ve been waiting for something for FOURTEEN years now and can only sigh :sweatingbullets: . He is the best actor in my life, the only one I call myself a fan of. I’m not even sure if he is still somewhat considering the idea of lifelong commitment. But here is to wish him the very best in his quest for happiness. He has already had a fantastic career and how great it would be if he achieves the same in personal life:heart:

P/s sharing the kiss scene that even 10 years later still makes my heart beat fast every single time 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCCoxJ0Bzh6/?igshid=1il0zm1fm0qt5

@lkgy99 thank you for opening the tribute thread and the thorough summary on page one. Shall we please also add under Awards the 2017 Baeksang Best Actor in TV :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Happy new year to Gong Yoo and this family. Hope everyone well and may this year brings good deeds to all. I have been a silent lurker for the longest time but have never posted anything in here. Gong Yoo is the only actor I stand in the entertainment. Love everything about him especially his vision of life and who he is as a person. 

My wish is for him to receive more great projects and more successful in the years to come. Another wish is to see a drama of him with Han Ji Min my only favorite actress. I hope it will happen soon. Have a wonderful day to all.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Yoon Eun Hye mentioned Gong Yoo in her Live end of December. She said Gong Yoo fighting and not sure what else lol. I actually still need to watch the entire video to find where exactly it was. I just mainly saw the clip before with no translations :) So I hope that means they kept in touch after the Coffee Prince reunion.

Hope Gong Yoo realizes his flaws or what he says women won't like are actually not an issue for most women lol. I am curious if his agency will be doing the new year goal list again. Since I wonder if Gong Yoo was able to confess or not LOL

EDIT: I removed the video lol. She didn't include the part of GY in her youtube upload version lol... 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Yoon Eun Hye mentioned Gong Yoo in her Live end of December. She said Gong Yoo fighting and not sure what else lol. I actually still need to watch the entire video to find where exactly it was. I just mainly saw the clip before with no translations :) So I hope that means they kept in touch after the Coffee Prince reunion.

Hope Gong Yoo realizes his flaws or what he says women won't like are actually not an issue for most women lol. I am curious if his agency will be doing the new year goal list again. Since I wonder if Gong Yoo was able to confess or not LOL

EDIT: I removed the video lol. She didn't include the part of GY in her youtube upload version lol... 

Well, she just basically read comments  because people were flooding the comments about Gong Yoo. She basically said: "So you want me to read Gong Yoo, oppa's  name?  Gong Yoo... or....Gong Yoo--fighting! Unieeeee" I think her manager had it removed since shippers might add color to it and they are still marketing Yoon Eun Hye with other leading men. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, greenleaf said:

Well, she just basically read comments  because people were flooding the comments about Gong Yoo. She basically said: "So you want me to read Gong Yoo, oppa's  name?  Gong Yoo... or....Gong Yoo--fighting! Unieeeee" I think her manager had it removed since shippers might add color to it and they are still marketing Yoon Eun Hye with other leading men. 

Thanks for the summary of what happened lol. I knew she was getting a lot of comments about that. I guess the reunion really brought Coffee Prince fans back hahaa. Just thought Gong Yoo fighting was more to do with GY busy working .. 

Since he is busy working, so he isn't in the latest soop audio video too. 

• Like 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446980wpp/bae-doona-and-lee-joon-talk-on-the-radio-about-filming-new-series-together-co-star-gong-yoo-sends-in-messages

I am sure the texts has many ....... and....... and.....

Bae Doona And Lee Joon Talk On The Radio About Filming New Series Together, Co-Star Gong Yoo Sends In Messages

Bae Doona And Lee Joon Talk On The Radio About Filming New Series Together, Co-Star Gong Yoo Sends In Messages

Jan 5, 2021
by J. K

Bae Doona appeared on Lee Joon’s radio show, while their co-star Gong Yoo took part in the conversation by sending in messages!

On January 4, Bae Doona appeared on “Lee Joon’s Young Street,” which was broadcast live beginning at 8:30 p.m. KST. Bae Doona, Lee Joon, Gong Yoo are currently filming the Netflix Original series “The Silent Sea,” which is produced by Jung Woo Sung. Meanwhile, Bae Doona is now promoting her French comedy film “#IAmHere.”

Bae Doona shared that she’d been hoping to come on Lee Joon’s radio show, expressing her gratitude over him having her on. About seeing Lee Joon in his role as a radio DJ that day, Bae Doona said, “He does a great job, he looks cool. He’s cool on set too but he’s got a bit more of a professional vibe now in a way.” She added that on set he feels like a younger brother.

When asked to name her most memorable role, Bae Doona said, “There are so many. I debuted through the 1999 film ‘The Ring.’ I’ve played a lot of characters since then so it would be hard to pick which one I love more or think of more, but I like characters that have given me my first experiences. I played a Korean exchange student who is really bad at singing in the film ‘Linda Linda Linda.’ I also like the film ‘As One.'”

Bae Doona spoke about how she loves to learn new things for roles. She said, “After playing roles that require me to learn something, I’ve become addicted to it. If I’m told that I need to learn something, then it makes me want to do it more. Éric Lartigau, the director of ‘#IAmHere,’ is a friend of mine. He said that I could learn French, so I immediately said I’d do it.”

She shared that she enjoys new experiences such as learning Spanish, French, table tennis, and archery. “Once you start making money, if you want to learn something without your parents’ support then you have to pay a lesson fee. But I think I’ve become addicted to learning things without having to spend money,” she said.

“When I went on trips with my French friends, they had to speak in English because of me,” she also said. “I felt bad about that, and I accepted the offer that allowed me to learn French. To be honest, I couldn’t master French because I was filming ‘Kingdom’ at the same time, and I just memorized the lines. Thankfully I’m not in the film much.”

Lee Joon shared some insights into Bae Doona, saying that he’s often touched by her big heart on set. “She gifted the staff with chairs with their names on them and even personally peels fruit. I’ve never seen someone like that while working before,” he said. “She has to film emotional scenes too and she’s an actor so she could be on edge but it’s amazing how she takes care of everyone. Personally I find it hard to just take care of myself.”

Bae Doona replied, “Of course there are times when I’m that way too, but I get a lot of comfort from the staff. I like the ‘The Silent Sea’ staff so much that I even miss them when I’m with them.”

Lee Joon shared that he’d eaten two bunches of the Shine Muscat grapes that Bae Doona had brought to set. Bae Doona said, “If I eat something and it’s delicious, then I bring it to set. I wanted us all to enjoy things like Shine Muscats and persimmons together. I’m happy that Lee Joon ate two bunches.”

bae-doona-lee-joon.jpg

Lee Joon also said about the cast of the film, “Our teamwork is so great,” sharing that they all listen to the radio show while in the town of Jeoksong.

Another highlight of the show was the messages that the pair received from Gong Yoo. “Leader Han, who is in the town of Jeoksong in Paju, has sent about 29 messages,” shared Lee Joon, referring to Gong Yoo as his character, the team leader Han Yoon Jae.

Bae Doona asked him, “Are you drinking alone?” Gong Yoo referred to her by her character name as he replied, “Dr. Song Ji Ahn! Stop talking about eating. You finally noticed me. To think that the both of you noticed Leader Han now,” making Lee Joon and Bae Doona laugh.

Gong Yoo kept sending in messages like, “Where is Dr. Song Ji Ahn’s knit sweater from? It’s pretty.” While he said that he wasn’t drinking alone, he later shared that he was drinking beer and said, “I can’t look away because I’m worried about Dr. Song who’s live on air.” Bae Doona told him to watch how much he drinks, reminding him that he had a 7 a.m. call time the next day.

Bae Doona also talked about her love for wine, sharing that she has over 100 bottles at home and enjoys spending some time healing while having one or two glasses a day. Gong Yoo wrote as a message, “For me, it’s white wine,” making fellow listeners laugh. When she shared that the thing she’d like to do this year is travel, Gong Yoo commented to share that he feels the same way.

The actress also expressed her affection for Lee Joon, saying, “My first impression of Lee Joon was that he was so cute. But now he’s really cool. He’s so professional and cool; he doesn’t goof around at all.”

Edited by greenleaf
  • Like 5

Hi, everyone I missed you all . I wish you a happy new year full of happiness & health and success.

I wish our man 'll find his true love this year . I wish GY 'll start family & have kids too. 

Also I wish his 2 movies & his drama 'll be well received in Korea & outside Korea . I want him pick new project . I wish he'll work again with Han ji min . I love & respect this girl . She's pretty , independent , successful and lovely. I love their chemistry during promoting "Age of Shadows" . I wish he 'll work with son ye jin action or thriller not romantic movie cuz we don't want hyun bin got angry Lol 

Also, jun ji hyun , yoon eun hye , Han hyo joo , song hye kyo and finally my favorite actress gong hyo jin

• Like 3